A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 41

Story Info
Meredith marrys, punishes Jackson; Kate helps Helene.
7.3k words
4.75
5k
1

Part 41 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features significant disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

Meredith decided that she only wanted a small civil marriage ceremony. She still did not want to attract attention and if the wedding were a big deal, she might have to invite all the big shots with whom her sister now consorted.

Yet it was hard for her to feel resentful toward Eleanor. After all, her sister had given her this apartment for as long as she wanted, or as long as she didn't make enough money to afford it, which might be forever. She liked her job, but it was not likely to let her earn enough for this spacious flat.

She also did not want to embarrass Jackson in case someone from her not so lovely past might take note of the marriage and make trouble for them. And although this did not especially concern her, she also realized that Eleanor had that prominent skeleton of her conviction with her even if she had been totally cleared. It could cause very unwanted publicity.

She also liked the way their relationship had developed when they were given the whole apartment to themselves. It was hard to believe that the two sergeants, Linda and Denise, had lived there, along with Eleanor. Now she and Jackson had the master bedroom, and they were screwing just about every night.

Meredith was deliriously happy. She had a job that was fine if not highly remunerative. She had a fiancé. She had a great huge apartment. And it was all hers and Jackson's.

The wedding occurred a week from then. Jackson and she went to the civil registry, accompanies by Eleanor and SSG Denise, whom Eleanor had arranged to travel with from the capital. Meredith liked Denise who had always been nicer to her than Eleanor's other friends, including Eleanor's wife, Annette.

The Registrar was a 40-ish woman, with ash blond hair, and a pleasant manner. She spoke briefly with Meredith and Jackson and invited the four into her well-appointed office. She read through the prescribed script and asked each if they agreed, had them exchange rings, and then pronounced them husband and wife. As this was the Women's Republic, Meredith was presented with her own marital cane. Everyone looked happy and congratulated the couple.

Meredith took them all out for lunch at a pleasant but hardly fancy spot. It didn't matter because it was cozy and friendly, and Eleanor and Denise found that they liked being back in this city.

After they had left to fly back to the capital, Meredith and Jackson looked at each other and took each other in hand and walked nicely to their bedroom. Jackson undressed Meredith and she took his clothes off. They fell into bed under the covers and Jackson felt and petted her all over, then got between her legs and began to lick her pussy, covering all of it.

This put Meredith in a glorious mood, and she invited Jackson to replace his mouth with his cock inside her. He entered slowly and considerately, and they enjoyed being united on this special day. Meredith had had a taste for hard fucking ever since she was whoring, and after a little while, she whispered to Jack that she wanted him to fuck her hard.

He responded by plunging in and out of her cunt and she felt herself moving toward a profound series of orgasms as she exploded inside. Jack put a finger in her anal opening, and this started her off again as he pushed it in and out. She now whispered to him that he could replace his finger in there with his cock.

They stopped long enough for her to put a condom on his penis, and he slowly pressed in past her anal ring. It took a while but not all that long before she was loving the anal entry. Jack finally let go and filled the condom as Meredith enjoyed her best orgasm. They took each other in their arms after he slipped out of her rectum. They held each other and kissed for a long, long time.

The next day she received a letter addressed to her that looked official. She opened it and it was on the stationery of the Women's Republic Interior Department. It read:

It appears that you are the responsible woman' in your household. You have been so entered on the records at your local Corrections reeducation center. You may stop by at your convenience to receive our guide for responsible women in managing their households. You may also receive punishment outfits for any of the men or women 18 or over in your household.

She walked over to the reeducation center at midday the next day as they both had taken the rest of the week off. The nice officer at the desk, whose nametags stated that her name was CPL Deirdre, handed her a packet with the guide she had been promised, as well as various forms she might need. These included punishment forms for both men and women, forms to approve travel by a family or household member, and other useful papers. Then the officer asked if she wanted any punishment uniforms.

"Well, there's just my husband," she said blankly.

Deirdre sent her down the corridor to the uniform clerk, CPL Lenore, who was equally hospitable, asked her a few questions about her husband's sizes. Then she went into the back room and brought out a package which she said would contain all that would be needed: blouse, training bra, panties, short skirt, bloomers, long skirt, socks, thigh-his, and oxford shoes.

"This week," she said with a smile, "we are offering wives a special extra for her husband's enjoyment, which I suppose is an exaggeration. These are vinyl panties that are appropriate for punishment. For men, they have a rectal plug that may be attached to the panty crotch. The women's panties do also have a vaginal plug."

Meredith thought for a moment, smiled, and said that she would be pleased to have one pair. The clerk then handed her a small package.

She thanked CPL Lenore and mentioned that she was familiar with the punishment uniforms because her sister worked for Goose Cookers and had designed them.

"Wow," CPL Lenore, who looked her age which was 21, exclaimed. "You're definitely a celebrity." Meredith then explained to her that her sister Eleanor had called on her to try on the prototype women's uniform and that the men's uniform she was taking was for her husband, who had modeled the men's version.

"I feel like I've outfitted a movie star," Lenore gushed. "I hope he behaves well enough that you won't need to use this all that often. I guess that sounds a little strange because often I find I have to encourage women who come here to be assertive enough to order their husbands or other men in their household to put them on when she feels they have misbehaved."

Meredith smiled and thanked her and admitted she often did find it difficult to punish her husband because she did love him. Lenore smiled too and thanked her for opening up to her.

Meredith brought both packages back with her to the apartment. Jackson asked her what she had, and she was honest and told him. He frowned and said he hoped that they would stay in love long enough so that she wouldn't make him wear those things.

Meredith realized that she needed to assert herself now if she ever was going to, so without any sign of anger, she told him that as she was the responsible woman, she was expected to take these and exercise any disciplining necessary.

"I will make you one promise, Jack," she smiled. "I will never behave like Eleanor did and send you to a camp. I love you too much for that. But I might have you wear this uniform if you truly behave badly to me, and I could send you to the center for disciplining--no overnight or anything like that, though. Can you deal with that?"

Jack said he wasn't thrilled but he loved her, and it was a woman's world here, after all. He grinned.

Meredith was very happy with his response. She told him that she loved him dearly.

"I even will ask you on occasion to discipline me if I have misbehaved," she said, "but you can't tell anyone because I would be ostracized, beginning with my sister.

Jackson thanked her and kissed her deeply.

"You didn't have to do that, darling," he said with great feeling. "And you are so well grounded that if you decide to cane me, I'll know I deserve it."

A week later, she was becoming annoyed when he was late coming home for dinner. When he arrived, it turned out that he had gone for a few drinks with some of his colleagues without letting her know he would be late returning home, and he arrived in a bit of an alcoholic blur.

He wasn't nasty or aggressive, but Meredith was furious. She controlled her temper and sobered him up by saying plainly that she was disappointed in him.

This got through to him and he got down on his knees and apologized. Meredith felt, however, that she needed to take some action.

"I could spank you, darling, or cane you, you know that I could do that," she said very slowly and deliberately. "But I'm going to send you to the center to be caned."

Jack was shocked out of his stupor. "Aw, Mer," he muttered, "don't do that. I'll be good!"

Meredith heard the plea of every naughty boy. She looked him in the eye and told him that he needed to learn to show her some respect. She sat down and filled out the Punishment Form.

It called for his name, age, relationship, and general category of offense. Meredith put down "disrespect" for that. Then she checked off boxes: she ticked caning, and then 12 strokes, on his bare bottom, followed by application of stinging solution, and insertion of butt plug.

She then took Jack by the hand and the two walked together to the reeducation center. When they arrived, the same friendly officer, CPL Deirdre, was at the desk and Meredith told her they were there for a punishment session. Jack was mute, still surprised, and fearful that anything he now said would bite him.

Deirdre escorted them to a treatment room and told them a treatment officer would be in shortly.

A very pretty 25-year-old named CPL Georgie walked in with a very take-charge look. Her hair was flaming red, and her uniform was crisp and tight on her well-shaped figure. She looked at the form Meredith had completed.

Then she quietly told Jack to strip.

While he took off his clothes, she asked Meredith if she had punished him herself or had him wear his punishment uniform.

Meredith blushed and said she hadn't done either but that he had come home late and inebriated, so she wanted to take direct action.

"From now on," Georgie said loud enough for both to hear, "you should cane him whenever he does something like that. That's why you have that marital cane, dear. And he does need to know what wearing the punishment uniform is like."

She sat on a comfortable armless chair. She beckoned Jack with her little finger, and he immediately walked over and at her signal, lay across her lap.

Georgie reached into her brief bag and took out an ebony hairbrush. She began spanking Jack hard on alternate cheeks with her strong hand. After a while as his bottom began to redden, she used the hairbrush, and he began to groan and then cry out.

Meredith began to feel sorry for him but controlled herself. She knew this had to happen for her to be secure and happy.

Finally, Georgie told Jack to stand. She took him over to a large table where she instructed him to grasp the other side of the table and hold on.

"If you let go or lose position," she warned, "there will be extras."

She made sure his legs were well spread, and Meredith saw his scrotum tighten in trepidation.

Georgie picked up her cane from the sideboard. It was thicker than the marital cane but still quite flexible and yes, whippy. She lay it on his bottom and delivered the first stroke to the middle of his buttocks. He held position but groaned loudly.

At 20-second intervals, she proceeded to deliver strokes in rhythm like a metronome. The last one hit him very low, almost on the thighs, and he screamed.

"Stay in that position," she ordered. Then she returned with a small dish and a brush. She dipped the brush in the liquid in the dish and brushed it across his bottom, poking the brush into his anal crack and his anus. It took a minute to register but he felt stinging all over and wanted to rub but she told him that would make it worse.

She then had him spread his legs and his bottom cheeks and inserted a lubed small butt plug. Compared to the stinging, the plug was nothing, he thought.

Then she told him to get dressed and while he did that, she presented the form to Meredith. Georgie had filled it out and signed where there was a line for Disciplining Officer. She then told Meredith to sign on the line that said "Referent".

When Jackson was dressed, Georgie told him he had taken his punishment well and hoped that neither Meredith nor he would ever be present in the center again. She smiled at them and shook hands with both. She handed Meredith a completion form that stated what punishment had been imposed, by whom, and when.

They walked home hand in hand.

Jackson turned to his wife and said to Meredith, "Sweetie, I'm really sorry that I hurt you and forced you to have this happen. I guess I still need some training. But I still love you and I hope you still love me."

Meredith's heart warmed at that proclamation, "Yes, darling, I do love you and I really didn't enjoy doing that. I don't want to have it happen again."

They got home and Meredith told Jack to get undressed and come into the bathroom.

"I'm going to make you feel better," she smilingly promised.

When they got there, she had him bend over the tub and first she removed the butt plug. This did relieve a bit of pressure Jack had felt. Then she applied some cream to his burning rear end with her fingertips very lightly.

"Oh, that feels so good," he exulted.

"Now I want you to lie down in the tub," Meredith said, more as a request than an order.

Jack complied and watched as Meredith pulled down her pale lime panties, lifted her skirt up and stood over his face, and let her pee stream flow directly into his face.

This actually turned Jackson on, despite the pain he still was in, even with the cream. The pee was warm and pleasant, and light-colored without much of a smell. Meredith peed for a long time. Jack knew that she wanted to be licked dry so when the stream tailed off, he lifted his head into her crotch and licked her whole vulva dry. He liked both the urine taste and her feminine juices. He never could get enough of the latter.

As Jack had sobered up, Meredith told him he was welcome to come to bed with her. He grinned and kissed her deeply then carried her to the bedroom and softly lay her on the bed.

He lovingly disrobed her, finally unhooking her bra, and teasing and licking her firm nipples. Then he slowly pulled down her panties and sniffed her cunt again.

Meredith lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She invited Jack to get between them and savor her sopping sex. He did just that with his tongue and he also fingered her clit very gently and let two fingers penetrate her vagina. Then he slipped one into her anus and she was off and running.

"Fuck me, darling!" she said firmly, and he plunged his cock into her delightfully wet cunt. For just a split second, Meredith had a terrible vision of the past, when she was spreading her legs for anyone who paid her tariff. But that passed and she started thinking of how much this man must love her even when she had him spanked and caned as she had.

* * * *

Eleanor returned from attending her sister's wedding to her ex-husband with mixed feelings. Mostly, she was pleased that Meredith and Jackson, now living together, had decided to tie the knot. She knew that this was good for both of them. She also believed, however, that Jackson would always be a problem, although now he was mostly Meredith's problem.

She knew he would act up. So, she wasn't surprised a few days later when Annette mentioned to her that she had seen an item in her national report that Eleanor would find of interest.

"You know that I look at all discipline imposed in our centers," Annette began as Eleanor replied that yes, she did, but she didn't know that every instance was reported to her.

"I don't pay quite as much attention to the report from the men's camps," Annette continued, "because I have great faith in my commandants. But I'm interested in why women bring men to the centers to be punished. It helps me anticipate our overall needs."

"Anyway, dear," Annette went on, "your ex-husband was brought to the center near her to have him spanked and caned. She had just been married, I gather, and apparently, he had had too much to drink. The report added that she had just requested and received a punishment uniform for him the previous day."

"I'm only surprised that it happened so quickly," Eleanor said. "He's a good man but he will always be erratic. Meredith showed more fortitude than I might have expected. Thanks for telling me."

"Do you miss him?" Annette asked, and Eleanor realized her wife, despite her status as Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service, was not used to being married and was still afraid Eleanor would leave her.

"Not enough to worry about," Eleanor answered. "We need to get comfortable, darling, and do that in the bedroom." She stood and took Annette's hand and escorted her to the bedroom. Once there, she lovingly undressed her wife, who was some years older than Eleanor.

Eleanor enjoyed disrobing Annette when her wife was wearing her general's uniform. She unbuttoned the jacket and unzipped the skirt. Now Annette was in her bra and panties, as well as thigh-hi hose and low black heels. Eleanor reached behind Annette to unhook her bra and release her large breasts. Unbound, they attracted Eleanor's attentions.

She softly caressed each of them and played with Annette's large nipples until they grew firm and pointy. Then she kissed them and slightly nipped at them. Then Eleanor took off her own stylish blouse and skirt. She took off her bra, revealing her nice medium-sized boobs. She took Annette in her arms and hugged the larger woman lovingly.

They both flipped off their shoes and Eleanor swiftly rolled down Annette's thigh-his. She reached over and used both hands to slip Annette's white full brief panties down and off. Then she nuzzled between Annette's spread legs and kissed her right on her nether lips. She savored Annette's womanly scent. She also slipped off her own panties, stylish Goose Cooker hicuts with embroidered images of the company's trademarked grinning goose.

Now she returned to licking Annette's puffy lips and insinuated her tongue into her wife's wide vaginal entrance. Annette began to respond immediately to feeling Eleanor's talented tongue on her most intimate places. Her first orgasm was imminent. Eleanor knew how to move her tongue in rhythm that would excite Annette and bring her off. She knew this would work and it did. Annette exploded and lifted her bottom up and down as she enjoyed the lovely feelings.

Eleanor was happy that she had made her wife feel so good. She still loved Annette for her wonderful ability to care even when she had to correct people. Eleanor's appreciation had begun when Annette had overseen her terrible punishment. Despite her wife's prominent role, Eleanor did not blame her and felt Annette had done what she could to make it as less horrible than it really was.

"Have you been a good girl today?" Eleanor asked playfully but with a tinge of dominance. "Did you take advantage of anyone from your august position, darling? Did you do something Mommy needs to spank you for?"