A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 42

Story Info
Using the box and Eleanor helps Kate.
7k words
4.72
6.4k
3

Part 42 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 42

By Leslie Jones

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features significant disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

*

1LT Kate found herself facing a tough decision. On her desk was a punishment recommendation from MSG Belinda. It appeared from the concise report that PFC Robin Jenkins, about whom CPT Elaine had warned her, had gotten into trouble. Another girl in the retraining class, PFC Avery Harding, had been using the shower and Robin didn't like having to wait.

She opened the curtain and told Avery that she'd taken up enough time and hot water and she should scoot her sorry ass out of the shower. Avery took umbrage at that and told Robin where she could go. Robin heard that and punched Avery in the chest. It turned out that MSG Belinda was the duty officer, and she heard some noise, came in, and pulled the two apart.

They had only been wearing towels so clad in those, she took them to the desk and wrote both of them up. She sent the report to 1SG Wendy, who reviewed it and didn't like the smell of it at all. She asked Belinda to see her in her office that morning.

When MSG Belinda appeared, she told Wendy that the two were being held in the punishment cells until a decision was reached on how they should be disciplined.

"I hope you agree with me," Wendy informed her old colleague, "that these two are going to spend some time in the box."

Belinda shook her head, saying that she understood but it was still one of those girl-girl things.

Wendy would have none of it. She had SFC Linda and SFC Denise bring the two combatants to her office.

"I warned both of you that this isn't the place where you can lose your temper like you two did and start slugging," she began. "You both are here because you have fucked up royally. Now you've really done it. I hope you realize that we just don't put up with that crap here."

The two seemed chastened and fearful. They knew that the box was there but hadn't been used here. Denise spoke up.

"SFC Linda and I worked in a camp where they had the box," she told them, and they were chastened by her relating her experience and the fact that she was downright gorgeous.

"I'm telling both of you that you're not going to like it, but some people need to have someone piss and shit on their face to get the point," she added. "You're going to find out."

Wendy then sent them back to the barracks. She called the cadre into her office. Once they were all there, she told them about the fighting the two retrainees had started and that it had been decided that they would be sentenced to spend some time in the punishment box under the staff latrine.

While the noncoms sat stunned, never having known this punishment to have been administered, except for SFCs Denise and Linda, Wendy went on to tell them that she expected all of them to use the latrine while the two were beneath it the next day.

"You can all use it for #1," she instructed, "and it will be especially helpful if you are able to use it as well for #2. Anyone who happens to have their period, and I respect your privacy, should plan on using the latrine then to change their protection."

The next morning, the class was summoned and 1LT Kate was the speaker, introduced by 1SG Wendy.

"I'm disgusted that two of you started fighting," she said. "It demeans us. Everyone in this unit is physically fit. You two need a sharp shock to your systems to learn what you do, and you don't do here or anywhere, And you're going to get it. Kate then handed the punishment form back to Wendy, who noted that it had been approved by both 1LT Kate and LTC Rachel.

Avery and Robin were ordered to fall out. Then Linda came over and took the two of them to the staff latrine. The box had been installed down under two of the toilets. Those had been removed and there were two seats like you would find in a "two-holer" outhouse.

An honest-to-God whip hung from Linda's belt. She would have no hesitation in using it if she encountered any resistance, but she didn't. She told Robin and Avery to crawl into the box from the two sides. The top was opened. SSG Barbara was there to strap the two in. And then the top was lowered, and Robin and Avery found themselves on their backs on opposite sides looking up, each one situated directly under the toilet seat on her side.

No one spoke. Then two women came into the latrine and sat themselves on the seats after pulling down their panties. It was already dark in the windowless room and was even darker now since their bottoms shut out the light. Suddenly each one being punished felt a strong morning pee stream land on her face direct from the pouching peeholes above them.

The pee was strong, and it smelled as it hit the air. Avery was already disgusted with it getting all over her and in her hair. Robin was a tough specimen, but she hated the very idea that she had been put in a toilet as punishment.

The two ladies on the toilet holes wiped themselves, flipped the paper into the box, pulled up their panties, and left, saying nothing to the two on whom they pissed. This was the way the cadre knew to behave. Act like you don't even know someone's under you when you spray your piss on her.

SFCs Denise and Linda had ingested a great amount of coffee between them. Both needed to relieve themselves and they were the next pair who positioned themselves on the outhouse seats after lowering their panties. A few groans and then grunts were heard as they pressed their pussies first to issue yellow pee from their peeholes but the supreme moment came when both pushed again and excreted long soft turds that dangled until they dropped on the two faces below them.

This brought muffled screams from Avery and Robin. They were starting to grasp what they were in for. Denise and Linda wiped themselves efficiently and flipped the soiled toilet paper right into the toilet. The tissue bounced off the faces below them.

It was time for the two master sergeants--Belinda and Janice. The latter, the mess sergeant, was a large woman. She pulled down her uniform pants and then her panties as she sat down on one of the seats. Then she let out a few loud farts that sent strong smells down for the two below to ingest. Finally, without needing to push, she released a huge thick dark movement that dropped squarely on Robin's face.

The brassy retrainee, herself a staff sergeant at her home camp, was now just a PFC being disciplined in the most humiliating fashion: having a huge bowel movement drop on her face. MSG Belinda had been feeling queasy, thus after she had pissed, she felt a squishy movement coming down her anal canal and oozing down onto PFC Avery's face, surprising her with its runny consistency and powerful smell.

Later, when the Robin and Avery were pushed to describe their experience in detail, this was cited as the worst moment in terms of the stench and consistency of the bowel movements which were excreted on their faces.

1SG Wendy brought 1LT Kate with her. Wendy cleared the area and told the noncom supervising the latrine to keep everyone out until they had finished. Then she led Kate over and the two flipped up their uniform skirts and pulled down their white panties while sitting down on the seats.

Robin and Avery did not know who was above them but when the two bottoms shut out the light except for between the sitters' legs, they braced themselves for another blast of pee followed by bowel movements falling on their faces. They were realizing that they needed to control their tempers from now on.

Wendy let her powerful pee stream start and it was very strong when it hit Robin in the face, serving to wash off the previous deliveries of shit. But then Wendy felt her own doodoo sliding down out of her anus and falling onto Robin's face. It was a ragged smelly movement and Robin had to force herself to open her mouth to breathe.

The smaller, younger Kate started peeing more slowly. Gradually her stream picked up force and sprayed Avery's face with force, which cleaned her off from the residue of the previous blasting from the MSG Belinda's defecation. But then Kate felt a long turd sliding easily down her rectum and out. It landed neatly on Avery's face and coiled so that she had to move her head rapidly to get it off her so that she did not suffocate.

Kate was somewhat self-conscious about defecating even with someone as close to her as Wendy. Her face was deeply colored now, and she carefully wiped herself and dabbed to make sure there was no trace of poo around her cute little anal rosette.

She was still on her period, so she pulled her tampon out of her vagina and flipped it down into the box. She took a new one out of her purse, unwrapped it, and deftly inserted it into her pussy. She tossed the applicator into the box as well. Then she pulled up her little panties and quickly vacated the seat and the latrine. It took Avery a few seconds to realize that she had just been hit in the face with a blood-soaked tampon. It was weird having Kate's soaked tampon land on her face. It wasn't as bad as the excrement, but the metallic smell of the tampon mixed with the awful odor of the shit that had hit her just before. Mainly, it was the idea that brought her close to retching because the soiled tampon was smaller and hardly as smelly as the bowel movements.

Wendy was taking longer as her bowels disgorged more turds that had been building up. When she finished, wiped, and retrieved her panties, she went out of the latrine and found LTC Rachel there. Wendy immediately saluted and Rachel asked her how many of the cadre had used the latrine while the two retrainees were inside. Wendy had kept track and gave Rachel the number, noting that all were noncoms plus 1LT Kate.

Back in the outer room, "My, my," Rachel observed, "I'm so proud of my deputy joining in with the cadre. I hope you feel similarly, Wendy."

"I do, Colonel," Wendy answered, "these are the kinds of things she does that make me and the cadre quite fond of her."

"She's already been a great help to me," LTC Rachel responded. "I'm glad you feel as I do. And you know that I respect you enough so that I don't expect you always to agree with me."

Rachel reviewed the list and was pleased with the participation level. Then she surprised Wendy who had not recalled seeing her chief engage in something of this kind.

"Please come in there with me, Wendy, and lock the door so we are not disturbed," Rachel said quietly. It was never necessary for her to raise her voice when she was ordering something to be done because she always made it sound like a request. It rarely was just a request, however.

Before rising to enter the latrine, Rachel told Wendy that yes, she would use the latrine herself, but she wanted Wendy to sit on the other seat so that the two inside would not see that who was using the toilet. Wendy nodded her willingness to comply with the request and the two entered the latrine and Wendy locked the door.

Then she sat down over Avery, her bare bottom blocking out any view from below. Rachel calmly seated herself and rucked up her uniform skirt and then pulled down her panties to just below her bottom, so they were not in the line from the bottom.

The red-haired lieutenant colonel then released her own hot pee and Wendy could hear it stream down to hit Avery right in the face. Avery was surprised by the strength of the stream, and it was doubly frustrating to her that she did not know who was peeing on her face.

Rachel then motioned to Wendy to switch seats with her. She did not bother to pull up her pants to make the shift, so Wendy saw her redhaired pubes for the first time in all the years they had worked together. Now Rachel relaxed and sat still while she excreted a long solid movement that quietly dropped on Robin's face and surprised her. Her mouth had been open when suddenly the turd fell right into it and Robin had to expectorate to get it out of her mouth and avoid its blocking her airway.

Rachel took this opportunity to wipe herself and motioned to Wendy to leave with her so they would not be detected by the two retrainees being punished.

Once they had left the latrine, LTC Rachel quietly directed 1SG Wendy to have the two retrainees removed from the latrine box and taken to the showers to clean off. SFCs Linda and Denise were summoned along with SSG Barbara and the three opened the top of the box and unstrapped the two drenched and totally degraded offenders.

Robin and Avery were in a state of shock, so Linda and Denise held them by the hand as they escorted them to the showers and helped them clean themselves as they were now totally nude. Even with her hair in disarray and traces of excrement visible on her body as she walked toward the shower, Robin displayed a lovely figure that was muscled but not at all excessively so. She looked like the prototype of a superbly fit female correctional officer, even without her uniform.

Avery was slighter and had much shorter hair with bangs. Her breasts were large and definitely attractive but seemed out of proportion to her small frame. It was clear that she was not as toughened as Robin to life in the service, so she appeared to be slightly disoriented after being allowed out of the box.

Towels were provided and the sergeants helped them towel off and then sat them down to recover from the experience.

"We've seen trainees of both sexes emerge from the box," Linda told them. "Now that you've gone through it, try and put it behind you and work harder on the program here. Wendy is very fair, and she will give you a good report if you keep your noses clean from now on. If you are resentful and show it, you'll likely end up being thrown out of the service. And lastly, don't try to find out who used the toilets. They all had been told to use them during the time you were in there."

Once they put themselves together and accepted the underwear and uniforms that had been provided, Robin managed to thank Linda and Denise for their help in getting them showered and dressed. Avery told them she was truly sorry that this had become such an incident and asked Robin if they could kiss and shake hands to show there were no hard feelings. Robin smiled and agreed as the two hugged each other.

* * *

When Avery returned to the retrainee corridor in which she was housed, her friends gathered round her to ask how her experience had been.

"Ladies," Avery said with some pride, "I did learn that it's no fun to be shit on and pissed on. It didn't last all that long but it seemed like a millennium because when that bottom-hole above you opens and you see it emerging and then it lands on your face and smears and smells, yikes, I started thinking I was in there for the duration. Robin and I were on our backs facing each other so we couldn't see each other's faces, but I would see the pee stream on her, and the poo come down on her too. You guys don't want this."

Robin came over and chimed in, "I think Avery and I learned that we needed to resolve our differences without getting into a fight. It was an ugly way to learn that, but you should all know that we did gain something from this. And believe me, you don't want this to happen to you."

There were questions despite the embarrassing nature of the punishment. Avery answered one question about the worst moment by mentioning that one of the cadre had tossed her used tampon into the box and it landed on her face. Robin said that she had experienced having a huge bowel movement come down on her and she thought she might be unable to breathe.

After everyone had gone back to their own bed, Helene came over to Avery and told her how sorry she felt that Avery had been subjected to such an awful punishment. Avery was trying to be cool about it, so she said that it was a learning experience and that now she felt a lot better since she and Robin had really both gained respect for each other.

"You just have to keep your nose clean," Helene responded. "Get back on the program here. I promise, by the way, that I'm going to let Ginger know how much I think of you, sweetie."

Avery grinned and replied, "Thanks, Helene, you're cool, even if you're an officer. I hope we can keep in touch once we make it out of here."

"I'm sure we will," Helene answered, also with a smile. She then decided that she would try to see Kate again before they finished the course to see if she could do something special for Avery.

Lara and Karen came by Avery's bunk and asked her how the punishment went.

"You guys are so lucky they didn't do that to you when you got into trouble," Avery told them quietly. "I'm never going to get into a fight or hit anyone again in the service, no matter what happens. And if anyone asks me why I didn't take someone on, I'll tell them that I've decided it's not worth being kicked out of the service."

"Yeah," Karen responded, "we got the nettles, and it wasn't fun. But I still have trouble believing what they did to you and that girl Robin."

"She's ok," Avery said, "she and I just tried to keep grinning at each other. You can say that the shit hit closer than the fan."

Lara laughed, and so did Karen. "We know Robin, by the way," Lara piped up. "She's from our camp, way out in nowhereland. She keeps to herself and isn't wildly friendly, but she knew what she was getting into when she kept having it off with the men we were supposedly retraining."

* * *

The next day, when the retrainees were released from training for the day, 1SG Wendy made the usual announcements. Then she added that PFC Helene was to come with her to a meeting. Helene walked up to the First Sergeant after all had been dismissed.

Quietly, Wendy motioned to Helene to walk with her.

"1LT Kate wants to see you," Wendy said. "I don't know what it's about, but I hope you remember to behave correctly when you meet with the deputy chief."

"Yes," Helene said, still sensitive to the lowered expectations cadre had of anyone sent for retraining, "and I appreciate your reminding me before this meeting. I certainly don't know what it's about and I will be on my best, First Sergeant."

Although Helene was able to present a calm face and demeanor, she was smoldering at Wendy's reminder but made sure not to show it. Soon she was being shown into Kate's office. Kate did not stand, as Wendy would have wondered why she would stand for a retrainee. Kate thanked Wendy for returning so promptly and nodded to her that she could leave.

Wendy left and shut the door.

"I understand you've been doing well since your being disciplined, Helene," Kate said with a strong smile. "I know it was both painful and embarrassing, but you will likely gain from it."

"It was, Lieutenant," Helene responded, "but I did follow your excellent advice and I agree that I have been doing quite well through this program."

"I want you to do one more thing," Kate now suggested, as Helen tried to imagine what her old classmate had in mind.

"I want you to give a talk to your retrainee class about what you've gained from being here and how it will help you be a better officer when you graduate and continue to serve," Kate explained. Kate's intent was to emphasize Helene's ability to recognize the value of the retraining program from a different point of view and thus make it easier for Kate to propose her for the commander's certificate and letter.

Helene recognized that Kate had her interests in mind as well as her own, and cheerfully said she would do her best. Kate pointed to a table at the other side of her roomy office.

12