A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down there and put some words together for what you will tell the class," she said.

Helene spent some time at the computer generating her presentation. When Kate read it, she was pleased and told Helene that she felt this would do wonders for her and to make sure she emphasized how she had been transformed and what she looked forward to now.

Kate kept a copy of the talk and after thanking Helene, who again expressed her appreciation for the interest Kate had taken in her progress at the program. She then called Wendy in and explained to her that she was going to have Helene speak to her own class and explain what this program was doing for her.

"I know you will be skeptical of this kind of thing," Kate acknowledged to the veteran noncom. "But I think it will be good for everyone to hear an officer admit she had a lot to learn and is beginning to learn it."

"It's o.k. by me, Lieutenant," Wendy answered, "but I just hope you're sure that she deserves this. I know she was your classmate so I want to make sure you don't get kickback for doing something for her."

"She's confessing enough that I think it will sound real," Kate replied, "and thanks for reminding me about that."

At the class assembly the next day, in the late morning, 1SG Wendy presided and told the class that they would now hear from one of their own, PFC Helene.

Helene stood and walked up to the lectern. She stood perfectly tall and looked confident. She began by explaining what had sent her to the unit. She admitted that she had been an officer who had not lived up to what was expected of a service commissioned officer. Then she told them that she knew that no one felt she had much to complain about, because she had all the privileges of a commissioned officer and had taken advantage of that status to break the rules as well as sloughing her work off on others of lower rank.

"Not only was I an absolute shit," Helene declared, "but I was a lazy one at that. So, I wound up here. And all of you no doubt thought that I was perhaps the craziest screw-up of all of us: after all, I had a good deal and just had to do my job and not spend my time in bed with anyone who suited my fancy."

She went on to praise what the cadre and the leadership had done to awaken her to reality.

"It wasn't pretty," she said. "They told me that as a commissioned officer, I had a lot to make up for. I agreed. They said I lacked discipline. So, they recommended some. Not only didn't I resist, I volunteered. I figured I had nothing to lose since my pride was shot and I figured my future in the service was, too. Oh, and I knew it would likely be painful. And it was. They know how to put you through the wringer here.

"It really woke me up. Not just the stings--from a variety of sources. It was rough, but just the other day, one of us who became a friend I made here underwent an even worse punishment," Helene continued. "I'm going to go back to work in a center or a camp after this with a new attitude. This service is just the best. It gave me another chance. Now you may ask whether that should mean anything. I had had privileges most of you never get to experience. But I saw all these cadre here working to get the best out of us after we had shown the service our worst: what got us sent here. And my classmates became my strongest incentive. I wasn't going to let them down. I remembered that that was what being an officer and being a noncom meant--serving others, doing my best."

After that, LTC Rachel appeared and spoke to the class.

"We get very few commissioned officers sent here. That's not because they are any better people. It's because most recognize that they have been given both an honor and a responsibility. I was very reluctant to acknowledge that in this class, an officer, reduced here like all of you to the rank of PFC, was deserving of my letter that certifies that she was the best performer of this complement," she began.

"But PFC Helene has shown she deserves the prize," Rachel explained. "I want all of you to understand that she's not any better than you. In fact, it's far more of a disgrace for her to have been sent here. The service expects a lot more from those who have been themselves expected to be leaders. But she showed us what she is made of. She subjected herself to more than she had to, so that she could show that she was learning from having been given the privilege of coming here rather than being summarily thrown out of the service."

Rachel now looked over the group. "I hope all of you who have made it to this day here will remember what you learned. After all, we depend on you to perform the corrective tasks we all signed up to carry through. You may not like us much, but we do like you. I want you to feel entitled to contact any of the cadre any time you think they can help you in the future.

"And if you find that contacting me or 1LT Kate will help you deal with a problem," she added, "contact the First Sergeant who will arrange for you to speak with us or see us personally." With that, she stepped off the podium and walked directly to the exit behind it and returned to her office.

* * *

1LT Kate had developed a very strong respect for Eleanor even though it was Eleanor who had disciplined her at the apartment Eleanor shared with Annette. She telephoned Eleanor at her Goose Cookers capital office. Eleanor heard her voice and her eyes brightened. She liked the young officer who seemed to have such promise and really did hope she could eventually recruit her for the company.

When Kate had asked to get together with Eleanor, Eleanor invited her to meet at the exclusive professional women's club where Janet had sponsored her membership. She gave Kate directions to find the unmarked facility and told her when to meet her there.

Kate had never been to this or any other club. Eleanor realized that this would be an experience for her and forced herself to remember how it was to be starting out.

She was in the lounge when an attendant ushered Kate in. Eleanor rose and hugged Kate. Then she led her to the dining room where the woman at the front desk smiled and escorted them to a choice table.

Eleanor knew that she was trading a little on Janet's high standing. But she made sure she was always considerate and friendly with the club staff. She also tipped generously.

She could see that Kate was impressed by the club. Kate had dressed in civilian clothes, so no one noticed her especially. Some women did come over to greet Eleanor, which made more of an impression on Kate. After they had lunched, Eleanor invited her to join her upstairs for coffee. Kate agreed and Eleanor escorted her out and to the elevator.

A staff member greeted them on the floor they travelled to and walked them to their private lounge. Eleanor sat down in a comfortable chair and helped Kate to settle into one also quite cozy next to her.

"So, what's up, dear Kate?" Eleanor asked with an inquiring smile. "Is everyone treating you all right?"

"I have a wonderful boss," Kate said, "and I think I'm doing well. I was worried that your wife might have taken a dislike to me, so I hope you can advise me on that. I was trying to save the career of someone who deserved the help, but I was somewhat out of line in terms of appearances, and I hoped you could advise me as to what I should do."

"Annette is suspicious of anything like that," Eleanor said. "She helped me incredibly when I was in a really bad place, but I think she did it because I didn't whine or complain. I took what was very strong medicine and I think you know the story."

Kate nodded. Somehow Eleanor was moved by this bright young woman coming to her for assistance. She resisted crying from happiness.

"I'd like to hug you, darling," she told Kate and stood. Kate did as well and fell into Eleanor's open arms. She responded by hugging Eleanor in turn.

"I can see you're a sweet girl but just as tough as you have to be in the service," Eleanor said. "I want you to get across my lap now."

Kate was a little bit surprised by this turn of things, but she did what Eleanor had directed and lay across Eleanor's skirted lap. Eleanor pulled up Kate's short skirt and slowly pulled her little panties down below her bottom. Then Eleanor softly spanked her bottom cheeks. It was a warm spanking, one that showed how Eleanor felt about her.

Eleanor let her hand go down and tease Kate's sparkling little anal opening and inserted a finger gently inside where it felt charmingly warm. Then she let her fingers run down between Kate's legs into the warmth of her sex. She smoothly patted Kate's puffed labia and tickled her lovely hard little clit and then probed into her vaginal opening.

Kate began to buck and move her bottom around. Eleanor pistoned her fingers in and out of Kate's sopping sex. Kate first worried about losing control and then let herself go and passed into orgasmic delight.

She eventually came back to her senses and stood. Eleanor rose and the two held each other in their arms. Eleanor petted her and patted her head.

"You're a lovely person," she told the young corrections officer. "I want you to succeed and then eventually I want you to join us. You're really good."

Kate smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"Thanks, Eleanor," she managed to say, "you've been so nice to me."

"I have?" Eleanor laughed. "First, I gave you a hell of a spanking and caning and today I gave you a little lunch and spanked you. Of course, I guess after that I gave you something a little nicer."

"Oh," Kate responded, "I've loved everything you've done for and with me."

"I'm going to done one more thing for you," Eleanor said sweetly, "and only because I think the world of you. I'm going to make it good for you with Annette. I figure you're a little afraid of her and I don't blame you. But she did what she could for me when I was at the worst point of my life and she's a good person."

Kate smiled and said she was very happy with whatever Eleanor wanted to do.

Eleanor swore her to secrecy and then related to her how Annette had punished the Supreme Court justices.

Kate's eyes expanded and she was amazed at what Annette had been able to do. Eleanor stressed that Janet had a whole lot to do with that happening, of course.

"Annette likes your boss," Eleanor told her. "That counts for a lot. Annette is going to be in charge for a good while. Stick with Rachel and do what she teaches you. You have to learn just as I have had to."

• * * * *

Later that day, when she had returned to their apartment, Eleanor told Annette that she had lunched with Kate.

"I know that you're still a little skeptical about her," Eleanor observed. "I'm bringing this up because I'm very fond of her--no, I don't want to get into bed with her, but I like her--and I feel she's paid for her error in creating the appearance of impropriety."

"OK," Annette smiled, "I know I was a bit put off by her probably because she's still learning how to behave in our milieu in the service. She had no background with us or with law enforcement when she went through candidates' school and managed to land in a terrific job."

"I'm no expert on your world," Eleanor replied, "and you know why I wouldn't want to be. I think I gravitated toward you from the start because you were so fair even when the punishment wasn't. be willing to revise your impression of her."

"I know she's done well," Eleanor went on, "and she was lucky to be assigned as deputy to Rachel, but she has done well with that demanding lady, hasn't she?"

"She has," Annette conceded.

"Well," Eleanor now said, "she has been quite thoroughly disciplined for what was indeed a mistake but to my mind, not one of huge proportion. You of course remember that you had me discipline her here for obvious reasons. She took that well. After we had lunch today, I spanked her again. I'll admit that I also pleasured her afterward."

"That's ok," Annette grinned, "you are entitled to your jollies, and no one is hurt by it."

Eleanor blushed at this point. "You've truly done my dirty work, darling," Annette now ventured, a bit shakily. "I owe you."

"No, you never owe me, because...I love you, darling," Eleanor responded and took her wife in her arms. "But let me mention one more thing you may not know. I pressed Kate and she confessed that although she remains on fine terms with her boss, she readily submitted to being disciplined a third time, by Rachel in this instance."

"I would've expected that," Annette intervened. "Rachel wouldn't tolerate anything that was even questionable. She's a fine officer."

"All the same, darling," Eleanor continued, "this woman has now been disciplined three times for this, even if I admit that my imposition today was not at all severe. It still had to be humiliating for her."

"Agreed," Annette said brightly. "You've made your case for Kate. I do feel she's been adequately disciplined for what I regarded as a lapse in how a top-flite officer should behave. And while you may find this surprising, I've come to like her, too

Eleanor recognized that Annette was coming around. "Do you think we owe Rachel an invite one of these days?" she suggested. "She may be thinking that you are giving Kate a lot of attention and come to feel she's being overlooked."

"You're right," Annette said with appreciation. "Rachel is such a pro that I do assume a lot. I'm going to do just what you are proposing. But I want to include your boss, Janet. I think it is good for you and I'm pretty sure she will appreciate meeting Rachel, too. Rachel will continue to be going places in the service."

"Can I let her know this is coming?" Eleanor asked.

"Sure," Annette answered, "and I want you to clear the date with her, too."

Eleanor was now very happy. Annette looked at her and said it was time for them to go to their bedroom. They walked hand in hand, hardly able to wait to hug and kiss. When they reached their bedroom, Eleanor lovingly undressed her older wife and Annette expertly slipped Eleanor's nice separates off. The two grinned at each other as they unhooked their bras and then simultaneously slowly and fetchingly lowered their panties and took them off entirely.

Now they crawled under the covers and held each other in their arms.

"There's something I want you to do first," Annette now whispered in Eleanor's ear.

Eleanor wondered what this might be as they had engaged already in so many different variations on sex.

"I'm sorry that it took so much effort on your part to get me to revise my attitude about Kate," Annette confessed. "I do owe you, but I want you to spank me now, and make it hard, and add whatever else you think I need. I've laid a lot on you and it's time for me to pay forward."

With that, she emerged from the bed and stood bare in front of Eleanor, who now managed to slide over to the bedside and stand. It was exciting for both of them to face each other entirely bared. Eleanor's pleasantly sized boobs were hard and pointy. Annette's larger breasts seemed to stand up on their own. Each smiled and let her hand roam now between her partner's legs. Eleanor felt that Annette was warm and juicy. Annette enjoyed softy petting Eleanor's labia and teasing her clit as it hardened and rose.

Eleanor moved back to the bedside and sat. She tapped her lap and Annette managed to lie across it. Eleanor began to spank her slowly, alternating cheeks, and watched as Annette's bottom cheeks reddened. She picked up her wooden hairbrush and applied it as Annette groaned. Then she told her wife to stand.

Eleanor knew that Annette respected strength and fortitude. So, she now calmly told her to bend over the end of the bed. Eleanor went into the closet and emerged wielding her marital cane.

Now she began applying the cane in measured strokes across Annette's formidable bottom, already reddened from the spanking. After seven firm strokes, Annette had started emitting a soft scream. Eleanor moved in behind her and ordered her to spread her legs. She took the cane and ran it through Annette's now shaky legs.

Then she took the cane and held it between her wife's legs about a foot below her open quim. She then flicked it upwards to strike into that tenderest of flesh and this time, Annette did scream. Eleanor decided that one more was required.

Again, she held the cane below Annette's split and flicked it upward with slightly more force. This time, Annette let out a small cry and Eleanor felt Annette's pee stream on her hand: her wife, the Chief of Staff of the Correctional Service had lost control.

Eleanor took Annette in her arms and began kissing her and Annette responded by clutching Eleanor and pulling her to her.

"I'm so sorry, dear," Eleanor managed to stammer.

"Don't," Annette quickly told her. "I'm a big girl and should be able to hold my pee. I needed and deserved those strokes, darling." Eleanor could see that she was now close to tears again.

"Come into the bathroom with me, sweetie," she whispered in Annette's ear.

They walked together, hand in hand again. When they arrived, Eleanor climbed into the spacious tub, lay on her back, and pointed to Annette to squat over her. Annette did place herself with her legs on either side of her wife and was crouched over Eleanor's face. She knew that Eleanor wanted her to finish her peeing but to do it on her wife's face.

Eleanor stared up into Annette's hairy split. Her wife spread her stance a bit more and Eleanor momentarily feasted on seeing Annette's remarkably cute anal rosette as she awaited Annette's pee.

Annette's vulva slightly twitched and she finally managed to release her pee stream, this time on her command. It was still strong, and it gurgled across Eleanor's face.

Eleanor found herself enraptured by the closeness engendered by her receiving her wife's pee. When the stream tailed off, she leaned up and kissed Annette on her puffed-up labia and licked them dry, of urine. Annette was now flowing with juices from her vagina. She enjoyed the excitement Eleanor had induced and let herself go as she reached an orgasm.

Eleanor now stood and held her in her arms. They retired to the bedroom and spent the next hours engaged with each other with an intensity they had rarely experienced. Finally, Annette helped Eleanor put a strap-on between her legs and then lay on her stomach as Eleanor probed her anal opening and having lubricated both the strap-on and Annette's bottom-hole, slowly entered her anal channel. She had never felt so in love and so loved.

For her part, Annette couldn't imagine feeling any happier. She realized that she now really owed Kate a lot for bringing Eleanor and her so much closer together.

12