A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 44

Story Info
Eleanor gets Kate to discipline her, then faces Annette.
4.2k words
4.53
6.8k
5
0

Part 44 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 44

By Leslie Jones

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters. This chapter does recap a good deal of background but after you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have fuller understanding of the characters. This story features significant disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

Eleanor realized that she had never felt quite the way she did right now. She understood that she was too old for crushes. But when she had seen Kate, now a Major in the Corrections Service, she felt herself becoming wet instantly. Ever since her court-ordered shameful punishment which had occurred some years ago, Eleanor had engaged in spanking and caning play, but it had been just that. This was different.

She found herself thinking of Major Kate standing near her in her crisp uniform outlining her shapely frame, holding a disciplinary cane which would soon be applied to Eleanor's bare bottom. It seemed to be impossible for her to get this image out of her mind. The more she tried, the more it insisted on dominating her consciousness.

She decided she had better confront it head on. She sent Kate an e-mail asking her if by any chance she was free for lunch that day. She added somewhat cryptically that she had something important to discuss with her.

Kate was working hard in her large corner office she had inherited from LTC Rachel as chief of the Corrections Service's internal retraining unit. Kate had risen amazingly quickly through the ranks of the service. Entering through Officer Candidate School, she had been initiated by this very unit she now commanded at the tender age of 21. When she graduated, her outstanding performance had attracted the attention of LTC Rachel, then commanding both the unit and the OCS.

Rachel obtained the approval of GEN Annette, the chief of staff, to create a new deputy position in the unit and to name Kate to fill it. It already was unprecedented to have a raw First Lieutenant as the deputy chief of this important unit, but Kate rose to the occasion. Annette had originally been a bit skeptical of the young woman's suitability for higher rank and positions but had come round to recognizing her ability. Kate had originally been chosen by her stepmother to be the "responsible woman" in their family, which gave Kate as a 19-year-old the authority in the family over her father, brother, older sister, and even her stepmother. She had exercised that authority as needed to make the others recognize that they could not assume her consent to the many life decisions for which her signoff was now needed in the Women's Republic.

Kate had also had to discipline one of her OCS friends and had been suspected of showing favoritism to that friend. For this, she had submitted to being disciplined by Rachel, with whom she still maintained a strong working rapport and friendship. Rachel was now elevated to the position of roving inspector of the entire service with the rank of full Colonel.

When the e-mail from Eleanor arrived on her computer screen, Kate immediately wondered what Eleanor needed to speak with her about in person at a lunch date that day. She e-mailed back that she would definitely be able to meet Eleanor for lunch and asked where they should rendezvous.

Eleanor was delighted to receive the response and e-mailed back that Kate should join her at the exclusive women's club to which Eleanor had been introduced and sponsored for membership by her boss, Janet, at Goose Cookers. All the movers and shakers of the Women's Republic either belonged to the club or were striving hard to be nominated and elected. Eleanor knew that she had bypassed many on the waiting list owing to Janet's huge influence.

Before leaving her office, Kate checked her uniform and made a quick stop in her own rest room. She even bothered to dab a spot or two of perfume, not something anyone ordinarily did in the service, which was characterized by a utilitarian, more than quasi-military atmosphere. She drove her own car over to the club and parked in the lot provided behind it. Eleanor had sent her name to the attendant to guarantee her admission.

The charming attendant, Antoinette, whom everyone called Tony, had already become enamored of the smart-looking young woman in the officer's uniform of the Corrections Service. She waved to her, and Kate smiled as she drove in and thanked Tony, using her nickname, for providing her with a choice space near the entrance from the lot.

Once in the clubhouse, she made her way to the lobby and without having to identify herself as a guest, was greeted by Eleanor, who walked over to the desk officer and introduced Kate as her guest. The officer, always spoken to respectfully as Miss Branson, smiled and shook hands with Kate, which Eleanor knew was an unusual show of respect. Eleanor thanked Miss Branson for her help.

They proceeded to the dining room and were seated at a choice table. Eleanor sometimes reflected on how far she had come since she was convicted of adultery with a married man and sentenced to a year's infibulation. Even though she was later cleared when it was learned that the man had not been married at the time, the sentence was carried out and Eleanor suffered from having small metal rings placed in her labia to close it except for a small opening for urination and menstruation. She had even been shamed by having to use pads that year since even a small tampon could not be inserted in her tiny opening.

This was when Eleanor first encountered Annette, then the Senior Correctional Officer at the Supreme Court, who had administered the punishment by overseeing the surgeon who inserted the rings but also had tried to make Eleanor's pain and shame manageable. Then Annette took steps to end the punishment exactly one year after its imposition.

The punishment rankled both Annette and Janet, the executive vice president and de facto chief executive of Goose Cookers, who had hired Eleanor for her creative brilliance. Janet arranged for the three justices who had sentenced Eleanor to visit the Republic's second city, where Goose Cookers was headquartered, to be caned and humiliated in a private room at the Victoria Club, formerly the elite men's club in the city and now populated entirely by high-profiled woman. Annette, who was the court's administrative officer, administered the punishment in front of Janet and Eleanor as witnesses.

Kate knew about most of Eleanor's history and had visited the luxurious apartment Eleanor shared with Annette, to whom Eleanor was now married. Kate had been disciplined at a dinner party there and had been also invited to spank or cane some of the others. She found that being involved in these kinds of social situations turned her on. She had managed to smooth over her relationship with Annette, and LTC Rachel seemed to like Kate's consorting with these powerful women. Rachel even thought that her being invited for dinner there had been Kate's doing.

They sat down at the table and ordered some of the club's renowned salads. Neither had a cocktail because they did not indulge during the workday. Eleanor smiled and told Kate how pleased she was that the Major had been able to pull herself away from her office to have lunch with Eleanor. Kate smiled in return and said she was always delighted to get to see Eleanor and asked what Eleanor had been referring to in her e-mail.

"I'm a bit embarrassed, oh hell, very embarrassed to tell you this, Kate," Eleanor began, "but something has happened that has occupied my mind entirely and, in a way, I hadn't experienced since my unfortunate court case some years ago."

Kate was surprised by this admission but wondered what was going on and how she was involved. She didn't think she had been responsible for causing Eleanor any particular problems although she thought perhaps that Annette had indicated a dislike for Kate to Eleanor which obviously would cause Eleanor distress.

"No, Kate," Eleanor went on, "you have not had anything to do with this. I find that beyond the play we have both enjoyed at our get-togethers, I am totally fixated on the prospect of your disciplining me in the most humiliating ways and now feel that only by subjecting myself to being punished and shamed by you at your whim will allow me to deal with it."

Kate was taken aback by Eleanor's confession. Eleanor was now head of Goose Cookers' Capital office and one of the most well-regarded young women in the Republic for her creative work at the firm. But she thought for a moment and realized that Eleanor had risen as quickly as Kate had in her environment, so that she might be feeling insecure having come so far so quickly.

"I'm surprised, Ellie," she then responded, "but also honored in a way by your affection for me manifested in this way. Even though I'm involved in running what is in part a disciplinary operation, and thus engaged in punishing people who need correction frequently, I've only now become accustomed to what we might call recreational disciplining.

"I'd like to help you without threatening the stability of your marriage," she continued. "Perhaps you can tell me what specifically you have in mind. And I might also suggest, although I'm sure you have already planned it, that you discuss this with Annette."

"Yes, I intend to talk with Annette about it," Eleanor answered calmly. "I hope you aren't offended, because some might not take kindly to being asked to discipline someone. But we have gotten to know each other, and I confess that this is both extremely exciting but very distressing in the amount of shame I am enduring which is entirely self-caused."

"I really admire you, Eleanor, and also truly like and enjoy you," Kate replied, "so I'd like to be of help. You're not in the service so I don't need to clear this with anyone."

Eleanor was feeling a growing wetness in her panties. She actually wanted Kate to escort her to the club's main ladies' room, which had facilities and equipment for disciplining, as did a number of such places in the Women's Republic. Men were not taken there for disciplining, but women found them conducive to punishing either their juniors or seniors who were in need or had offended. Kate had come to understand the need of women even in this liberated atmosphere to be taken charge of by other, dominant women.

Seeming to sense Eleanor's thoughts, Kate considered the situation and now answered, with a feigned tone of harshness, "You have misbehaved, young lady, and deserve a trip to the ladies' room. However, we will delay that until you have spoken to your wife. Would you like us to retire to one of the private rooms your club provides for both business and other conversations?"

Eleanor grinned at both Kate's willingness to play along and her perspicacity in gauging Eleanor's needs.

"Yes, I've reserved a room in the most remote corridor of the club's private section upstairs," she said. "We can go there after lunch if you can afford a bit more time."

Now Kate was highly charged with the prospect of dominating this charming, imaginative woman. "That would be fine," she said crisply, still affecting a stern outlook.

The two did not rush their lunch and enjoyed some coffee, which, peculiarly, had the effect of calming their nerves. Then Eleanor signed the check, and they went to the elevator to one of the private floors and found the room Eleanor had reserved.

Kate realized that turning up in her uniform, which Eleanor must have expected, was perfect for her assuming her dominant stance. She smiled at Eleanor and began what almost sounded like a script, except that Eleanor wildly desired what was being said and then would be done.

"You have misbehaved very seriously, Miss Eleanor," Kate intoned. "So, you know that we are here to deal with that naughtiness. I want you to unzip and remove your skirt and your blouse carefully and place them on the credenza there," she pointed.

Eleanor did what she was told and now stood in her matching lilac bra and panty set, along with thigh-hi sheer hose and classic burgundy pumps. "Now the bra," Kate ordered crisply, knowing that even though the bra's removal was rarely needed for most disciplining except when the nipples were to be punished, its removal still shamed the wearer. Kate had augmented her instinctive feel for discipline by discussions in the unit with the experienced corrections staff and by extensive reading.

Eleanor whimpered as she unhooked and took off her bra and placed it with her other clothing. Now Kate told her to get up on the couch on all fours and keep her legs well apart. Kate liked to have a subject assume this position because it would expose their genital as well as anal area to her gaze and also to punishment. She reached into her handbag and took out a small thin cane that she kept curled in there, as well as a medium-sized butt plug.

She also had some lubricant in her handbag which she pulled out and dabbed her finger, which she now used to spread the lube around Eleanor's winking anal rosette. Then she slowly pressed her finger into Eleanor's bottom-hole, which elicited some deep moans and sighs. Now she picked up the medium-sized butt plug and inserted it slowly into Eleanor's anus as that tube widened to accept the intruding plug.

She chuckled at how the protruding handle of the plug looked so shameful poking out of Eleanor's bottom-hole, looking in its dark color almost like a large turd being excreted by Eleanor.

"The plug is needed to focus your attention, Ellie," Kate explained. "It does look like you have been caught making a large doody, I have to tell you." She laughed.

This did shame Eleanor, as was both desired and intended. Eleanor also began thinking and fearing that the plug would stir her bowels so she really would need to shit sooner rather than later. She did play with excretion with Annette in their own bathroom, but otherwise had never so misbehaved so blatantly.

Kate manipulated the plug, moving it in and out a bit and around. Eleanor was definitely stimulated, so Kate decided to run her finger through Eleanor's parted legs and feel her furrow. "You've become quite wet, dear," she announced in a voice that was both sympathetic and derisory.

Then Kate stepped back and lay the cane on Eleanor's bottom cheeks. She expertly drew it back and then fired three quick strokes in the middle of Eleanor's cheeks that elicited more than moans: Eleanor was almost involuntarily making small screams at the pain.

Kate deliciously ran the cane through Eleanor's wet furrow. "You are definitely wet and excited, darling," she said in a deprecating tone. Then she placed the cane across the base of Eleanor's bottom, right at the crease between bottom and thigh. She drew the cane back and snapped it with her wrist to deliver a stinging stroke to this highly sensitive area. This time, Eleanor screamed, and both appreciated the soundproofing of the private room.

"You have been very naughty," Kate lectured her, "and you know that only the cane can take account of a naughty girl's misbehavior." Then she added a line to attack Eleanor's sense of self. "You probably need to weewee now, don't you?"

"Oh, Miss," Eleanor responded, thoroughly abased, "I'm afraid I do. May I use the toilet, so I don't have an accident?"

"You may not," Kate responded with a sharpness Eleanor found cut right through her. "You will have to hold it, or my cane will take care of kissing your naughty peehole."

This severe retort frightened Eleanor and she began to think she might actually lose control. But it also excited her mightily and she felt wetness in her panties which was not the result of a pee release.

Kate now decided to increase both the excitement and humiliation factors of her disciplinary program. "I need to relieve myself," she said quietly, "so you will accompany me to the bathroom here." She helped Eleanor stand and held her hand as they walked to the toilet. Kate told Eleanor to lie in the tub on her back, after removing her hose and shoes.

Then Kate rucked up her uniform skirt and removed her panties. She stood athwart Eleanor's midsection and squatted down just above the other woman's body. Then she held her labia apart and adjusted her torso so that her urine stream emerged and landed first just below Eleanor's chin and then as Kate moved to a better angle, struck her right in her mouth. Eleanor felt forced to open her mouth to receive Kate's acrid pee.

"Miss," Eleanor pleaded, "this is making me really really need to pee. Can I go now, please!"

Kate smiled as she enjoyed feeling her emptying bladder allow her to relax. She felt warm and toasty. She moved away, toward Eleanor's legs and told Eleanor she could pee.

"When it seemed to take Eleanor a few moments to begin urinating," Kate grinned and told her that if she didn't start now, her permission would be withdrawn, and she would have to wait "until it was convenient.".

Eleanor panicked now and finally felt relief when her pee emerged in a powerful stream. Kate watched the dark-colored pee, realizing that Eleanor had been holding it in to increase her desperation. Kate now rose, stepped out of the tub, and pulled up her panties and lowered her skirt. She seated herself on the tub edge.

She then announced to Eleanor that she would clean her up. She told Eleanor to get up and sit next to her on the side of the tub. She took a washcloth, wet it in the sink, and carefully wiped Eleanor's crotch area, moving the cloth through her legs as if she were wiping her with toilet paper.

"Stand and bend over the tub edge," Kate ordered. She stood and now was behind the bent-over Eleanor. She slowly withdrew the butt plug and showed it to Eleanor. There were some traces of poo on it. Eleanor cringed. Kate took some soap and began using it to wash Eleanor's genital and anal areas. She rubbed hard and Eleanor felt violated. But then with some soap on her fingers, Kate inserted her finger with soap on it deeply into Eleanor's bottom-hole. She put more soap on the fingertip and re-inserted it.

Then Eleanor couldn't hold a fart in, and it emerged with a loud pop when Kate was fingering her anus. Kate scolded her and said she would be punished for that offense. She took her pen knife from her handbag and sliced off a thin sliver from the white soap bar. Then she carefully inserted it in Eleanor's anal opening. It did not take long for Eleanor to feel a gnawing irritating feeling just inside her anus.

"Miss Kate," she pleaded, "it hurts! Please put some water in me to end the stinging inside my bottom."

Kate told her that this was happened to naughty girls. Then she reinserted her finger in Eleanor's bottom-hole and managed to pull and then push what remained of the soap stick out. She then wet her finger and after reinserting it, rubbed to neutralize the soap. She used the washcloth to clean Eleanor's anal area again. Then she took another cloth and washed Eleanor's whole torso for her.

"Normally, you would be responsible for cleaning yourself up," Kate informed her, but this was only supposed to be a quick partial demo of what we could do to satisfy your needs, Ellie. You need to retrieve your clothing and get dressed."

While Eleanor reassembled her outfit, Kate relaxed on the couch. She had forgotten how tiring it could be to conduct a disciplinary session. For reasons of her own, having to do with keeping up her competence in her present work, she appreciated the chance to put Eleanor through her paces.

Eleanor felt like her energy had been taken from her. She was exhausted. But she looked at Kate in her uniform and felt warm and toasty. She realized she was very much enamored of Major Kate.

12