A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that Kate had likely taken a taxi to the club, Eleanor offered to drive her back to her office. Kate smiled broadly and graciously thanked Eleanor.

"It's the least I can do for the wonderful lady who caned my derriere," Eleanor said grandly and laughed. Kate thanked her and joined in the merriment. Eleanor asked her how her work was going now that she was in charge of her unit.

"It's challenging," Kate answered. "I know I can handle what faces me, but I have to remind myself that I can't get everything done in a day. I'm not likely to stop trying to, of course."

"You're a doll, Major," Eleanor said, "and I do hope we can get together for this kind of fun again soon."

"I'd be delighted, you sweet thing," Kate smiled.

Later that day, Eleanor sat down with Annette and related what had occurred to her wife. Annette sensed that Eleanor was concerned that she might have overstepped her boundaries with Kate without having gone over the way it would work with Annette. For her part, Annette couldn't help feeling a tad jealous that Eleanor was looking to this younger woman for the dominance she needed.

"It's all right, Eleanor," she responded to Eleanor's description. "I do wish you might recognize that I would feel that much better if you had mentioned it to me before engaging with Kate. I can see how you are attracted to her, and I won't suggest that you cease playing with her. But way down deep, you've made me feel the slightest bit anxious that this might lead to something I don't think either of us want to come between us, or am I wrong?"

Eleanor saw that her wife was close to tears. She took Annette in her arms and asked her if they could retire to the bedroom for some "warmth". Annette smiled and took Eleanor's hand. When they got there, Eleanor carefully undressed Annette, who was dressed quite informally. She lovingly removed all of Annette's clothing, including her charming lingerie, and then her own. Then they both crawled under the covers and took each other in their arms.

They kissed deeply and Eleanor moved down to savor Annette's pussy with her tongue. She loved all the hair her wife had down there, and she adored the strong feminine taste of her cunt. She felt Annette's arousal as Eleanor's tongue penetrated as far as it could into Annette's vagina.

"I'm about to get my period, darling," Annette quietly warned her, "so watch out for the red flood!"

Eleanor laughed and said, "I'm sorry, Annette, that I didn't go over this with you ahead of time. I can be a spoiled little snot at times, I guess, and it would be right if you wanted to punish me for being so naughty. Kate said I was naughty, and I wasn't sure what, if anything, I had done to her. Now I think she was referring to my not discussing with you what I was going to do before I did it."

"I just want you to go back down and keep kissing and licking me," Annette answered with a hearty chuckle. "I think you've been caned already today and also peed on, that's enough for one day. I do find her insertion of the soap stick rather diabolical, which befits the commander of my retraining unit. Those folks know a lot about punishment."

"That was awful," Eleanor admitted with a tremor in her voice. "It really stung me inside there. I guess I'm lucky she didn't stick one in my cunt."

"Maybe we should keep that in reserve if you misbehave, dear," Annette responded with a smile.

Eleanor tried to smile at the dismal prospect Annette had proposed, but then kissed her again and asked her to use her marvelous clit to fuck her.

"So happy to oblige, dear," Annette answered, and she was happy that something which usually embarrassed her was regarded so lovingly by her wife.

"I do believe we have a future together," she said in a hopeful tone.

"Oh, we do, darling, we do, and I love you so much, so much," Eleanor said as she leaned into Annette and shed a few tears. "I've been a bad girl and I'm so happy that you still love me."

She felt Annette inside her and felt her insides melting as she went into orgasm.

"You're the absolute best and thank you for putting up with me," she purred.

12