A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have learned from your work, SGT Nicole," she said. "We would like to use you in our training and will be happy to consider you when vacancies occur here. And we all are delighted that things have been worked out at Hergolia among the cadre and leadership. Please feel free to suggest any ideas for training and we will try to involve you."

Nicole was unable to keep herself from showing her disappointment at the lack of anything more than a vague invitation.

"I'm sorry," Kate said coolly. "Are you bothered in some way?"

"I really expected more interest and a firmer request for me to be involved," Nicole snapped. "I don't know why you wasted my time."

"You're out of line," Kate responded. "We appreciated your outlining for us what you have done at Hergolia. We decide where to take it from here. You need to learn self-control."

"I'm tired of getting the runaround when I come up with great ideas," Nicole went on. "All of you are just a bunch of misfits getting in the way of the few of us who know what we're doing."

Kate was surprised by the vitriol this noncom was spewing. Elaine was not so surprised, however, and jumped into the fray.

"Missy," she said to Nicole, "you are way out of line. You need to calm down and for that to happen, you're being taken to a room here for you to cool off." She pressed a button on her cell phone, which would summon emergency assistance from the duty officer, In less than 10 seconds after she summoned them, SFCs Denise and Linda appeared and saluted both Kate and Elaine.

"Take her to the recovery room," Elaine ordered the two sergeants, pointing to Nicole. "SGT Nicole needs time to recover her senses. She will stay there under your supervision until you are further advised."

SFC Denise quietly asked Nicole to stand up and go with them. She was in a trance, taken aback by how quickly the commandant and deputy had responded to her behavior.

They left the room with SGT Nicole standing and walking between them. It was clear that they would take whatever steps needed to get her to the room and keep her there until someone in authority--probably CPT Elaine, MAJ Kate, or 1SG Wendy--ordered them to bring her back or take her elsewhere.

Kate looked at Elaine with appreciation.

"Thanks for reacting so quickly," she said. "Did you expect that? You knew her from when you were running Hergolia?"

"Yes," Elaine answered. "She just confirmed what I told you earlier about her. I didn't expect her to let loose like that. There may be a screw loose."

"Any suggestion as to what we should do?" Kate asked.

"We can put her through the retraining course here, which will be a comedown for her, or we can just discipline her severely and send her back to Helene," Elaine said coolly.

"I think we'll let Helene decide whether to send her for retraining," Kate declared. "I'm ready to have her disciplined right now. I'm going to call Wendy in to discuss this with us."

She walked out have to her secretary's desk and asked Grace to have 1SG Wendy report to Kate's office immediately.

Wendy was walking in a couple of minutes later.

"I hear you needed some help, Chief," she said to Kate.

"Yes, SGT Nicole lost her head and Elaine summoned the duty officer," Kate said. "I'm pleased to commend SFCs Denise and Linda for their very prompt response and Nicole is now being held in the recovery room."

"Did she lose it entirely?" Wendy asked, seeming amazed.

"No, there was no foaming at the mouth," Kate said dryly, "but she berated us for not reacting positively enough to her ideas. And then she proceeded to insult us personally."

"Would you like me to take care of this?" Wendy asked. "I'll discuss what course I suggest be taken if you are so inclined."

"Please go ahead and suggest," Kate responded.

"Insulting two commissioned officers in this Service needs to be taken quite seriously," Wendy began. "I would recommend having her caned, by SFCs Denise and Linda, since they were the assigned duty officers. It should be a severe caning--a dozen good strokes. More if she makes trouble and resists. And then I think a few hours in the box are needed here."

"What is your view?" Kate asked Elaine.

"I agree with the First Sergeant," Elaine answered. "This is not conduct that can be tolerated. This needs to be written up and formally transmitted to her commandant, CPT Helene, her Field First, SFC Robin, and the Chief of Staff's office. She's earned time in the box."

Kate realized she had the decisive power.

"Draw up the papers, First Sergeant," she told Wendy. "I'll sign them and then you can carry out the treatment discussed--caning and three hours in the box."

"Public or private caning, Chief?" Wendy followed up.

"Public is too big a production and we don't want to encourage her acting out," Kate declared. "You designate someone to cane her, and it can be done in your office. Then put out a notice to the cadre to make use of the box and tell them when she will be inside."

Wendy, stood, saluted, and left the office.

"It's not my place to commend you, Chief," Elaine said to Kate, "but I was pleased by the course you selected."

"Thank you, Captain," Kate smiled in response. "We might just have to make use of the box later. I'll have Grace bring us black coffee."

SGT Nicole sat in the bare-walled and virtually unfurnished recovery room on a hard wooden chair, while SFCs Denise and Linda sat on either side of her. Soon a corporal arrived with orders from 1SG Wendy.

"You're wanted in the First Sergeant's office now, Sergeant," Denise announced. "Please stand and come with us. I suggest you behave properly with the First Sergeant."

Nicole had not had time to consider the parlous situation she was now in. It was starting to become apparent to her that she was in deep doodoo. She asked if she was going to be punished.

"It wouldn't surprise me, sweetie," Linda said rather sarcastically.

When they arrived, Nicole did realize she needed to state that she was reporting as directed. Noncoms were not to be saluted.

"SGT Nicole, on detail from Hergolia camp, reporting as directed, First Sergeant," Nicole managed to get out.

"Very well, Sergeant, you've got yourself in a fine pickle," Wendy told her informally. "My orders from the Commandant are for you first to be disciplined with a caning."

"Oh no," Nicole wailed. "I was just caned only days ago."

"It clearly was an inadequate punishment," Wendy remarked.

"SFC Linda, would you please conduct the disciplining," she continued. "Twelve strokes on the bare bottom."

Linda stood and reached onto Wendy's desk for the duty cane. She swished it twice. Then she turned to Nicole.

"Sergeant, please stand for your disciplining," Linda intoned. "Remove your uniform skirt."

Nicole knew not to protest or resist as the punishment would only be increased.

When she had unzipped and slipped off her skirt, placing it on the chair, Linda told her to bend over Wendy's desk and grasp the far side. Wendy had cleared the desk for this occasion.

Then Linda placed her thumbs into the waistband of Nicole's white cotton panties and slid them down to her knees.

"Spread your legs so you keep those panties at your knees," Linda ordered. Then she stood behind Nicole, lay the cane on her white bottom, which did still show the faded lines from her caning at Hergolia by SFC Robin. Linda drew the cane back and with the expertise of an experienced disciplinarian, fired a stinging stroke across Nicole's petite bottom. Nicole reacted to the strength of the stroke and screamed.

Linda proceeded to administer another five strokes in the prescribed pattern: one above and one below the first stroke, two crisscrosses, and a final stinger hard down the middle. Then she took a break.

"I will resume shortly," she announced. Then she left Nicole bent over and in tears while Linda seated herself.

After a long two minutes, she stood and delivered the same pattern of strokes across Nicole's now striped bottom, eliciting even more screams. The office door was closed but the screams were audible in the immediate vicinity.

"The discipline is completed, First Sergeant," Linda stated to Wendy.

"Take her skirt and panties with you and escort her to Room 3," Wendy ordered. "Then follow the Room 3 procedures. SFC Denise will accompany and work with you there. Also take SSG Barbara with you to assist and participate. Other officers, including seniors, will also be participating."

Nicole was distraught and not sure what was to happen to her but knew it would not be good. She resigned herself to whatever was coming and walked with the two sergeants.

SSG Barbara met them in Room 3. It was a standard anteroom. Then Denise and Linda took Nicole by each arm and walked her into the next room. Nicole saw the toilet box and screamed but did not try to resist or escape. She was helped into the box by SSG Barbara after SFC Linda unbuttoned and removed Nicole's uniform jacket and blouse, followed by her plain white bra. Lastly, her hose and shoes were taken off by SFC Linda.

Barbara, a tall, solidly-built noncom with attractive brunette bangs, positioned Nicole on the platform, secured the restraints, and then lowered the top of the box. Light entered the box, which was aerated to maintain steady air flow, only through the openings for the two toilet seats. After a long wait--three minutes--Barbara and Linda sat on the seats, with their skirts up and panties down. The light made it impossible for Nicole to know who was sitting on the seats.

At a prearranged signal from each other, the two released their urethral sphincters and two strong, hot pee streams emerged, one aimed at Nicole's face and the other at her genital area. She was shaved so the stream landed right on her slit. She did not scream and would not have been able to be heard since the pee flow was leading her to keep her mouth closed. She opened it to breathe, allowing the pee to burble into her mouth.

The black coffee had stimulated Linda's and Barbara's alimentary canals, so they were able to defecate shortly after they finished urinating. Linda excreted a series of hard brown fecal pieces, but Barbara produced a long thick dark-colored movement that landed on Nicole's face and then coiled on it, filling Nicole's nostrils with its powerful smell.

Barbara and Linda then wiped themselves and rose from the seats to avoid being seen by Nicole from inside the box, and then exited the room. Minutes passed, as Nicole wondered how long she would be inside the punishment toilet. She thought of the many times she had participated in this punishment at the camp and became sympathetic to the inmates she had subjected to her excretions and her nasty habit of flipping her soaked tampons into the box.

Denise was attending to the desk in the anteroom, with Barbara and Linda on hand if needed there. She was only slightly surprised when MAJ Kate and CPT Elaine appeared and pointed to the door to the adjoining room.

Barbara escorted them in, all remaining silent. They lifted their skirts and lowered their panties before backing onto the seats. Barbara respected their privacy by turning away as they sat down with their panties demurely pulled down a little below their bottoms.

Both soon released the contents of their bladders and by now the smell of pee became powerful. Kate, the youngest in the unit, had an extraordinarily strong stream that blasted into Nicole's already shit-and-pee coated facial features. Elaine's stream hosed down Nicole's mons and cunt. Only Elaine proceeded to defecate; Kate was not in need of excretion from her anus.

When Elaine had wiped, and Kate followed suit, they rose together and walked away with their backs to the box, pulling up their pants and letting their skirts down as they walked to the door, out of sight from Nicole inside the box.

Nicole was now softly weeping. She blamed herself for her stupidity and was regretting how she had damaged her prospects for advancement. She had underestimated the reaction to her display of pique and displeasure to the Commandant and Deputy.

Wendy had stepped into an ongoing retraining class and asked a personal question, viz., who needed a toilet break? Three women retrainees indicated that they did, and she brought them to the anteroom. Wendy had Denise give them each a number and then Linda pulled two numbers from the bowl and two young retrainees were informed that they would be using the toilet next door as part of a punishment for the subject being disciplined inside.

The three had heard about the toilet box but this was their first chance to see it, much less use it. They froze at first, being afraid to do their business in such a manner. Barbara put them at ease, asking them in a considerate way whether they needed to urinate, defecate, or both.

The first, PFC Jackie, a redhaired medium-framed young woman, shyly admitted she needed to do both; the second, PFC Vivian, a short blonde, said she needed to pee but also to change her tampon.

"You will be expected to extract your tampon and toss it into the toilet between your legs," Barbara advised her. "Then you both should pee and Vivian, wait for Jackie to finish her movement before you both wipe. Then stand and walk away from the toilet seats facing away. Do not speak until you are through the door and have closed it. This way, you will not be seen by the subject inside the box.

They were led by Barbara, and walked backwards toward to seats, lifting their skirts, and pulling their panties down just below their bottoms. Vivian pulled the string of her tampon and grinned as she showed the blood-soaked plug to Jackie, before flipping it between her legs into the toilet. She heard a cry of dismay when it hit Nicole on her face.

They looked at each other, grinned, and began to pee. They heard the pee hit the mouth and cunt of the woman in the box; then when they finished, Jackie let out a low grunt and felt her bowel movement slide out of her anus. It was a long one, but then she was ready to wipe. Vivian also had wiped, while Jackie was shitting, after Vivian had opened a new tampon and slid it neatly into her vagina. At a signal, they each stood, pulled up her panties, let her skirt fall and walked quietly away through the door to the anteroom.

By this time, more cadre had appeared to use the box. Denise duly recorded each name on her roster which would be submitted to Wendy and then Kate. After Kate received the roster, which specified which staffer urinated, defecated, or disposed of a tampon, she prepared short personal notes to each one, thanking them for participating in disciplining which she knew they may have found disagreeable, but which was an important penal activity necessary to the success of the unit's mission.

Later that night, Jackie and Vivian, who were sharing a barracks room in the retraining class, opened up to each other about their strange experience. Both had been sent for retraining after they had been feuding as sergeants on opposite sides of a major barracks rivalry at their reeducation camp near the Women's Republic second-largest city. The camp Commandant, CPT Theresa, called them in and told them they had been the perpetrators. They were surprised and shamed when she told them they were being sent to the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit.

The two had met when showing up for the transport to the capital for retraining. They sized each other up and Vivian looked into Jackie's eyes and ventured, "We should room together, Jackie, and work together to make it through this. When we return to the camp, we can bring everyone together. It's not that hard, we both have been hardheads, that's all."

Jackie grinned and readily agreed to room with Vivian.

"I'd rather be with someone I know and need to work things out with, rather than spend the time with someone I'll never see again," she responded.

"So did you feel as weird as I did, sitting there peeing and pooping on that luckless lady?" Vivian asked her.

"Sure did," Jackie said, "I know that the Corrections Service expects us to be able to discipline inmates who need it and service members who misbehave. I asked SFC Denise about the woman we were peeing and shitting on. I just felt bad and embarrassed shitting on her. I don't like to think I'm mean, and this kind of punishment makes people who've behaved badly stop and catch themselves."

"I think that's right," Vivian responded. "I don't think I would have believed that I could do that to someone, to another woman. I just flipped my bloody tampon on her. That is so gross. I was glad I didn't need to take a dump. But what I did was just as bad as anything anyone else did to her. What did Denise tell you? I like SFC Denise, she's a real person and seems to be a model Service noncom but one with a heart."

"Yes," Jackie replied, "she's a peach. She said that this woman was a very pretty sergeant who had blown up at the Commandant and her deputy. Have you seen the Commandant? She's younger than we are but looks so cool and collected. She spoke to some of us the other day and I could see she is incredibly sharp. Anyway, this woman in the box was from that wayout camp in the boonies, Hergolia. Denise said she's very bright and has ideas but is so ambitious that she will do anything to get ahead, like torture inmates. She fools them because she is so lovely looking that they fall in love with her and then she strikes out at them. She got out of control when she took on the two top officers here."

Linda was the duty officer for the retrainees that night. She came by when Vivian sent a message that she needed to use the toilet. She entered Jackie's and Viv's room.

"Who needs to go to the toilet?" she asked quietly.

"I do," Vivian answered and stood. She glimmered as the light flashed on her blonde tresses.

"You were one of the participants this afternoon at the box," Linda said, looking then at Jackie: "You were too."

"Yes, we were," they replied in unison.

"Did it freak you?" Linda asked.

"Yes," Vivian answered, "I don't mind punishing inmates, but I felt sorry for the woman in the box. I was almost glad that I didn't have to make a doody then but now I need to. Can you take me to the toilets?"

"Sure," Linda said, and the two walked out of the room and over to the toilet area, where Linda unlocked Vivian's black vinyl panties and popped the dorks out of her cunt and asshole.

"Wow, that feels better!" Viv exulted.

"Sit on the pot and do your business, sweetie," Linda mildly ordered her.

Vivian sat there and after some grunting, passed a long light-colored turd. Linda duly entered that information in her computer so it would go into Vivian's record.

She allowed Viv to wipe and apply a little vaseline to the dorks before Linda slipped them in as she pulled up the nasty panties that the retrainees had to wear for a few days.

"You wanted to know about the woman in the box?" Linda said. "I found out about her. She's a complete bitch on wheels. If anyone deserves to go into the box, it is she. I've gotten into trouble, Vivian, and I went through the class you're now in. Yes, I became a cadre because I straightened out. MAJ Kate had me caned on the auditorium stage in front of all the cadre and retrainees; I was naked. It was a total freakout, horrible. But I made it through and back to my job here.

"The Commandant, Kate, is a model for us all, really. She is young but very smart; she also has values; she isn't a sadist like the lady in the box. That woman is a sergeant just like you and me, when you make it through and get your stripes back. I think she's a disgrace to the Service. MAJ Kate could have had her cashiered; the Service doesn't want people who behave like the woman in the box. But she gave her a major punishment like that and will let her go back to her camp soon."