A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two retrainees did not realize that MAJ Kate had her eye on them and spoke to cadre to find out how they were doing. So, they were surprised when at the end of the retraining class, they were called out for leading the class, according to the cadre and leadership. They received certificates signed by MAJ Kate and CPT Elaine, attesting to their graduating as the top retrainees.

Kate smiled as she shook their hands and gave each of them a hug. They were further amazed when they returned to the camp where they were now cadre and had the grades back, as Staff Sergeants. They were called in by their Commandant, CPT Theresa, who told them that she had received a letter from MAJ Kate at the retraining unit that congratulated her on having as cadre the two best retrainees in their class.

"I hope this showed both of you that you can succeed when you work together," she told them. "I want you to tell your colleagues about your experiences and how you worked out your earlier conflicts. I'm enormously proud of you."

When they returned to their barracks, where CPT Theresa had now assigned them together as the barracks sergeants, Jackie impulsively took Vivian in her arms as they were alone in their private room in the barracks.

"We did it, Viv," she said happily. "We showed them. And we can keep winning, together."

"I agree, you devil," Viv grinned. "Now close that door and lock it so we can get even better acquainted with each other tonight."

Jackie let herself offer a wide smile and took Viv in her arms again.

"I'm never going to feel quite the same when I sit on the pot," she admitted.

"Did it affect you too?" she asked Viv.

"I was so freaked, sweetie, that I couldn't shit on the lady in the box, even if I had known what a bitch she is," Viv replied. "But you can go on me anytime. You're the best, Miss Jacqueline, SSG Jackie."

Kate did not deign to meet again with SGT Nicole. She signed release papers and Wendy arranged for Nicole to be escorted to her transport to Hergolia camp. As Nicole was waiting for the transport, Kate was in her office drafting a short memo to CPT Helene.

TO: CPT Helene, Commandant, Hergolia Camp

FROM: MAJ Kate, Commandant, Disciplinary & Retraining Unit

SUBJ: Visit of SGT Nicole to this unit

SGT Nicole is a clever noncom adept in devising advanced methodology to improve the success rate of Corrections. All of us here benefited from our discussions with her. She could be invited to participate in future trainings.

I regret to report, however, that she behaved insultingly and highly inappropriately when meeting with the Deputy Commandant and myself to review her findings and suggestions from her visit. She personally berated both of us; the Deputy found it necessary to send for our duty security officers.

SGT Nicole received 12 strokes with the duty cane and spent three hours in the punishment box. There were suggestions from our staff that she be placed in the next retraining class here. My conclusion regarding that course is that you should decide whether you find it advisable under all the circumstances, of which you have the most knowledge.

All of us here, and I personally, am totally at your service should you decide to send her back her for retraining. If you do, we will make our best efforts to effect improvement in her outlook and future behavior. We would also tailor her training program to meet the needs you may express in this regard.

Cordially,

Kate