A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had him climb into the bathtub, lie on his back, and watch as she squatted over him and let her stream loose right into his face. Bill got a charge out of Cynthia's pissing on his face, and he lifted his head to lick her cunt dry. Just for a little extra, he gave her crinkly anal star a kiss. Then they jumped into the shower.

Cynthia exited first, dried herself quickly, and put on her uniform outside the bathroom while he dressed inside. Nicole told her she looked glowing but acceptable to be seen in the unit. She handed Greyson his completed forms and told him that they were depending on him to keep behaving himself.

"You're getting closer to being free and clear soon," she told him, "and yes, it makes us look good. Now, I'm going to walk you downstairs so you can sign out with the desk officer. Don't give me any funny looks when we're walking down or when we're at the desk. This has to be stiff upper lip all the way. Do you understand and get it?"

Greyson assured her that he did.

"We're putting ourselves on the line here," Nicole lectured him. "You are, too. Because if you screw up, you'll be back here, and the key will be thrown away. You are going to face some challenges, Bill. You have to be ready not to lose your cool. You know by now that men don't get many second chances these days in the Republic. I have a reputation, and I think you know it, as a ball-buster. It serves me well, but if what we do with you were known, we all will be sunk. Consider yourself a lucky guy."

Greyson turned to her before they left the room, took a chance by taking her in his arms, hugging her, and giving her a sweet kiss on her lips.

Nicole looked him right in the eye...and then grinned. They left the room as Cynthia emerged in uniform.

* * * *

Eleanor was working very hard. She had developed a few concepts for products for Goose Cookers, and this had her working long hours at her office and travelling to corporate headquarters in the second city, where she would stay with her sister Meredith, who occupied Eleanor's apartment there, with her husband, Eleanor's ex, Jackson.

Spending a few evenings with Meredith and Jackson was a chance for her to relax. Meredith sensed that her sister was operating at high speed under pressure. She offered, when Eleanor came back to the flat from her work at Goose Cookers, to give Eleanor a massage. Eleanor accepted happily. Meredith had learned to give massages as a personal business back when she was also turning tricks while down and out.

She lovingly removed Eleanor's stylish jacket, blouse, and skirt. Then she told Eleanor she would be more comfortable if she rolled her hose down and took them off, along with her shoes. Lastly, Meredith unhooked Eleanor's pale blue bra and when she was lying on her stomach on the bed, Meredith told her sister to lift up as she slipped Eleanor's pretty panties down and off, too.

She applied oil on her sister's back and began to massage in earnest. She did her back and then her neck, moving down to her bottom, starting in her anal crack. Eleanor started getting aroused as Meredith's fingers teased her anal opening and then moved smoothly between her legs. Now they were softly stimulating her labia and moving inside her, too.

Eleanor was used to being loved in bed often by her wife Annette but being turned on by her sister was different. This aroused her and she knew she was getting very wet down there. Meredith asked her to turn over, and when she did, caressed Eleanor's nice-sized orbs and teased her nipples. She applied pressure on Eleanor's thighs and calves, too.

"Meredith," Eleanor asked her, "it feels like you want to make love to me. Am I right?"

"Ellie," her sister answered, "I do love your body and I do love you. I'd like to get out the strap-on if you're game."

Eleanor nodded her assent and Meredith carefully took the strap-on harness from her bureau drawer and strapped it onto her waist. Meredith had one that featured not only a large purple cock but a similar one that went back into her own vagina. Not only did this give her nice stimulation but it allowed her to apply the business end of the strap-on to Eleanor's cunt with more steadiness.

Soon, Meredith was fucking her sister and Eleanor was moving her midsection in rhythm. Eleanor felt even happier now and Meredith was getting a charge from the dork in her pussy.

Meanwhile, Jackson had come home and was relaxing in the living room with a drink--a soft drink, because Meredith had told him that he was on the wagon after his behavior when spending time out at bars. He figured out that his wife and his ex were enjoying themselves in the master bedroom and he knocked on the door, just before both were about to explode in orgasm.

"Don't come in!" Meredith shouted. She knew he would obey her order and tried to get Eleanor fired up again, but the moment had passed. She was now very pissed off at Jackson.

They both put bras and undies on and threw on shirts and shorts on. Then they emerged from the bedroom and Meredith told Jackson she needed to speak with him and pointed to the bedroom. He stood and meekly followed her.

Once inside, she closed the door. Then she quietly told Jackson she was disappointed with him.

"If I want some private time with my sister," she said coolly, "you will know enough not to disturb me when the door is closed. I'm tempted to send you down to the center for retraining discipline, honey."

"I'm sorry, baby," Jackson pleaded, knowing he was in for it now. "I guess I had forgotten that Ellie was here. But you're right, I should leave you alone when the door is shut."

"Yes, you're right about that," Meredith responded, "and I don't want to send you over there because you will not enjoy the visit. But how can I get you to behave? It embarrasses me when you do this in front of Eleanor. We've been incredibly good for each other, I love you, and I want Eleanor to feel comfortable visiting."

"I was a naughty boy, Mere," Jackson now admitted. "You need to discipline me, out there in front of Eleanor."

"I'm going to do just that, and I may have her participate too," Meredith said firmly.

"I'm very sorry and it won't happen again," he surrendered.

"Good," she said crisply.

They opened the door and emerged.

"Eleanor, I'm going to discipline Jackson because he was naughty in disturbing us just now," she announced. "He has admitted he behaved badly and accepts his punishment."

Jackson now knew that he had to take his trousers down and then his underpants. He walked over to a place by the couch that Meredith had dubbed his "naughty spot."

Meredith opened a cabinet and took out her marital cane. Jackson was aware of how much the little cane could sting his bottom. He accordingly bent over the end of the couch and spread his cheeks and his legs as far apart as they could go.

Eleanor was seated across the room from him and got a charge out of his exposed little anal opening. She was more aroused when Meredith emerged from the kitchen with a shaved ginger stick, which she slowly inserted into Jackson's anus.

Then Meredith took the cane and began firing at Jackson's bottom. She had learned to be a highly effective caner, delivering parallel strokes as she moved down his bottom until she was caning him in the crease between his bottom and thighs. Jackson began moaning and emitting little cries as the strokes hit his tender spots. The ginger fig was also stinging him inside and he felt more and more that he would need to release a bowel movement very soon.

Meredith ended her cane strokes and told Jackson he could recover his underpants and trousers.

"Mere," he said softly, "I need to go to the potty very soon, please."

Meredith told him to use the wooden potty that she had placed on the wall of the room near the couch.

Jackson grimaced but he left his trousers and underpants down and managed to get over to the potty and crouch on it. He waited to sit until Meredith could come over and extract the fig, which she did. She looked at it and saw that it was smudged at the end.

"I guess that this little boy needed to make a doody," she said by way of treating him with juvenile speech.

"May I go now, dear?" Jackson entreated her.

"What do you think, Eleanor?" Meredith said whimsically. "Should I allow this naughty boy to make his doody?"

"Yes, let him go plop-plop," Eleanor answered, desperately trying to keep a straight face.

"Ask me the way you know you should," Meredith snapped to her husband.

"Miss, may I go plop-plop now?" Jackson asked in a soft voice that belied his age.

"You may do your doody in the potty now," Meredith said condescendingly.

Jackson knew that they would hear the shameful plop of his bowel movement, which he also knew would be a major one, as it fell into the potty. He also had to press his penis under the front so the pee he would release would land in the potty. He went ahead and let it happen and saw the elated look and enjoyment of his embarrassment on Eleanor's face.

"You've trained him very well," Eleanor complimented her sister.

"I do love him, but he can behave very badly at times, like he did just now," Meredith observed.

She told Jackson to use the toilet roll and wipe himself, He knew he might be inspected so he did a thorough job of cleaning his bottom-hole area.

Meredith inspected his bottom now and inserted her finger into his hole. She was pleased that when she looked and sniffed at her finger, it did not smell and there was no residue on it.

"You're a good boy now," she told Jackson. "Go into our bedroom and wait for me. I'll be there in a minute."

After he had gone in the bedroom and closed the door, Meredith smiled at Eleanor and said, "Now that he's been punished, I'm going to spend a little time in there with him. I won't ask you to join us, although you would be welcome. Do you want to join us in bed?"

Eleanor thought for a moment and decided she was up for fun. "I'll join you, Meredith," she said with a smile. "I hope I won't be making a problem for you."

"Nah," her sister waved off her concern. "If he wants to do it with both of us, so much the better."

Eleanor realized that her sister was very open-minded about sex, given her wide range of experiences, both happy and sordid, so she felt comfortable accepting her invite.

They opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Jackson had stripped and both women soon were in bed with him in the altogether.

"Ellie," Meredith said generously, "you can have him first."

Eleanor felt very warm feelings toward her sister for being so kind. Eleanor did not have too much opportunity these days to have it off with a man, so she appreciated even the chance to do it with her ex. They had been on good terms all along, so this was an enjoyable experience for her.

Jackson was on his back, accustomed now to being in the subordinate position. Eleanor carefully removed her clothing and then climbed atop her ex, impaling herself on his rampant cock.

"We always were good when we were doing this," she said softly to Jackson.

"Yes, we were, and we are, El," he smiled as she moved up and down and then he started moving that way, too.

Soon, she was right on top of him, and he was holding on to her as they moved in unison, both hurtling toward their climactic moment. Eleanor came first and she clamped her vaginal muscles on Jackson's member enough to bring him off as well. They collapsed into each other's arms and held each other happily.

Eleanor turned toward him, gave him a sweet kiss by way of a thank you, and then moved to the side of the bed, where Meredith, now also sans clothing, moved between her sister's legs and savored the flow of her cum and his as it emerged from her now wide-open cunt.

By the time Meredith was sated, Jackson had become hard again and he looked beseechingly at his wife. Meredith grinned at him and moved over to be beside him in the bed. She was on her back when she told him quietly that she was ready for him. He mounted her after playing nicely with her tits and she guided his cock into her already warm and juicy pussy.

They fucked for a good long time until Meredith told him she hoped he could cum now before she got sore.

"You'll only be sore in a slightly different place than I am," he giggled as he swatted his own bruised bottom. "You laid into me with that cane."

"Yes, I did," Meredith said with a smile, "because you were very naughty. And I know you get off on my disciplining you when you need it. So, fill me up now."

It didn't take Jackson long, especially when Meredith managed to insert her forefinger in his sore (from the fig) anal opening. He pumped enough into her that she needed to grasp the towel she had handy when he withdrew.

Eleanor had enjoyed watching them go at it and decided that this was an area in which she could still learn a good deal from her sister. She had helped Meredith clean up her act and become respectable, but Meredith knew how to please men from her days turning tricks.

Eleanor was now wiped out and whispered to Meredith that she needed to go to her room and let herself rest and fall asleep as it had been a long day for her. Meredith grinned and said she was so pleased that they had been able to enjoy each other.

She fell asleep quickly and nothing could have roused her. When she awakened, Meredith and Jackson were still asleep. She looked in on them since they left the door to the master bedroom open, but she managed to dress and depart for her office without their being aware of her departure.

* * *

Eleanor enjoyed spending time at Goose Cookers headquarters, where she was catching up with a wide range of people with whom she hadn't been in physical contact for some time. She had been absorbed in her responsibilities running the capital office, so Janet had agreed that it was time for her to schedule a visit to meet with the right people at the head office.

She presided as vice president in charge of creative production over a meeting of all the staffers who engaged in developing new products. Since Eleanor herself had devised many new and successful products, she had an eye for what had good sales possibilities.

She noticed that most of the women in this area were a good deal younger. Eleanor liked this because younger women would be more aware of current fashions that Goose Cookers might utilize in developing new stuff.

"Even though I don't get here all that often," she told the group, "I review all the proposed products so I'm familiar with the work you have done. But I want to get the juices flowing, so to speak. I want each of you to send me a product proposal by the end of next week. It may seem outlandish because I want original ideas. It can push the edge, too. In fact, I hope it does. But I'm emphasizing the importance of getting a good proposal--a promising idea--from each of you."

The discussion continued and covered a number of products that the company had developed, some initiated by Eleanor and some by others. Eleanor's comments on many of them led the staffers to realize that they needed to expend a good deal of thought and effort this time.

"Is there going to be a prize or reward for those of us who develop products that are selected to manufacture, and which succeed?" a sharply-dressed, blonde young woman named Jamie asked Eleanor.

Eleanor smiled and responded, "Jamie, all of you are here because producing new ideas is in your job description. If you develop a good product, don't worry, because you'll be rewarded and rewarded well."

Jamie had a sulky look on her face, so Eleanor asked her to stay after the meeting to speak with her alone.

When they did meet after the meeting, Jamie knew she was in trouble. She abjectly asked Eleanor to forgive her because she was out of sorts and shouldn't have displayed the attitude she showed.

Eleanor said she wouldn't mind if Jamie generated some innovative ideas, but although the woman had been at the company for three years, Eleanor said she hadn't seen her produce anything.

This was a situation Eleanor was now encountering: how to deal with problematic women in a company that was a paragon of woman-led firms oriented toward devising and manufacturing products aimed at women in this Women's Republic. She had gradually seen how Janet mastered this conundrum: how to motivate female employees in an environment where most of their colleagues were women.

It didn't seem strange to Eleanor that women exhibited many of the same personality traits--good and bad--that men displayed, only the women were generally less confrontational and bumptious. They could be underhanded and egotistical, in fact, even more than men tended to be.

She had already had experience with her small capital office staff in dealing with capable women who underperformed and tended to be outspoken, perhaps hoping that would obscure the reality of their performance. Beverly had been an example of this kind of employee. Eleanor decided that Jamie might fit this pattern.

She sent Jamie a message later to stop by Eleanor's small office that she only utilized when visiting the headquarters. Jamie appeared soon thereafter. Eleanor now noted that she was svelte and well-dressed.

"Jamie," Eleanor began, "given that you have not been especially productive during your time here, I was wondering what motivated you to ask the question you did. I'm always open to questions and different ideas, but yours left me unclear as to what you were getting at."

"I'm afraid I misbehaved, Ma'am," Jamie responded in a very submissive way.

"Well, I don't think that's so with respect to your asking a question, but if you were suggesting that a reward would stimulate your productivity," Eleanor told her, "that would seem inappropriate on your part."

"Yes, I behaved inappropriately and I'm here to request that you discipline me to clear the slate," Jamie now responded.

Eleanor was surprised at this turn in Jamie's behavior.

"I'm willing to discipline you," Eleanor said, "but I remain unclear as to what prompted your question."

"I'm a bit frustrated at my own failure here thus far," Jamie said plainly, "and I have now begun feeling that I need the stimulation provided by discipline. I know that the leadership here believes in it, so I'm game. It will get me started."

Eleanor was aware that Janet had instituted a system of disciplining at the headquarters. Since the pay and benefits were good, and the work usually stimulating, there was some annoyance with this aspect of employment on the part of the staff, but not enough for anyone to quit.

Not only was Eleanor aware of this practice, or system, but she had been introduced to the woman in charge of it, and she reported directly to Janet. She took on this challenge directly.

"Have you been referred to Dr. Prager, Jamie?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss, I've been sent to see her," Jamie answered, now very on edge with the direction the conversation had taken. She by now did not recall that she had been the one who turned it in this direction.

"Then I assume you're familiar with the standard practice in disciplining?"

"Yes, Miss," Jamie answered, now aware that she was treading on tricky ground.

"Very well," Eleanor said briskly, without trying to learn more. She was pleased that Jamie had now used the terminology the company encouraged during any disciplinary session: the honorific "Miss" was always used with the disciplinarian's name, and every response required the woman being punished to say "Miss" in every answer.

"Perhaps then, you need to lift your skirt and lower your panties before you bend over my desk there," she said, pointing to her wide desk.

Jamie was slightly surprised that this was happening so immediately, but she realized that this was what she had asked for, so she complied with Eleanor's directions. Eleanor now was looking at the attractive bare bottom of a junior creative staffer who appreciated her position.