A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor stood and reached into her credenza, where she did keep a thin cane for this purpose. She took out the cane and swished it in the air a few times which elicited the traditional deep breathing indicating fear from Jamie.

Then she lay the cane on Jamie's bottom, drew it back, and fired a stinging stroke at the pale bottom. She also increased the embarrassment and humiliation by directing Jamie to spread her legs as far apart as possible. Eleanor found it stimulating to have a woman's most private places on full display during a disciplinary session.

She followed up with five more cane strokes spaced out at least thirty seconds between each one. Eleanor was not intending to make every stroke a fierce one. She knew that gradually aiming lower on Jamie's bottom would make her fear that the strokes would soon land on the tenderest part: the crease between bottom and thigh. Jamie was moaning and then screaming. Eleanor approached her and saw that a string was visible between her legs, extending out of her hairy cleft.

"Were you feeling out of sorts, Jamie," she asked, "because you now have your period?"

Jamie realized that Eleanor had noticed her tampon string and was now almost in tears, more from the embarrassment than the severe pain of the caning.

"I don't relish admitting that, Miss," Jamie said starkly, "but it may well be true."

"Do you have difficult periods?" Eleanor followed up, as Jamie's face reddened as much as her buttocks.

"Usually," Jamie answered resignedly. "Since you asked, Miss, I'm now quite certain that this did play a part in my displaying the attitude I did."

"I feel bad about disciplining you for a natural function," Eleanor said, "but your deficient performance at this firm did warrant discipline, I'm afraid."

"I'm sorry, Miss," Jamie said as her cheeks--the ones on her face--reddened, "I should have been up front about that at the start."

"It doesn't relate, however," Eleanor declared, "to your total performance here when you are having your period and when you aren't."

"I'm going to refer you to the discipline staff here for whom I have a high regard to examine you and recommend treatment for you," Eleanor said sympathetically.

Jamie realized that she was now receiving a more supportive response than she had expected but did fear the disciplinary staff.

"I can see why you are thinking about that, Miss Eleanor," she said abjectly, "because of how I have behaved."

"I will arrange it this morning," Eleanor answered, "but I do want you to focus on coming up with a good proposal. Do you feel you need regular maintenance disciplining?"

"I don't always come off like a bitch," Jamie confessed and sought to mitigate her behavior. "It seems to happen, though, when I'm on."

Jamie looked fearful as the prospect of weekly visits to the discipline office appeared before her. "Miss Eleanor," she pleaded, "can't you do this on your own for me?"

"I could, Jamie," Eleanor replied, "but I'm not here at this office all that often.

"This makes me very afraid," Jamie admitted. "I know that you have intimate acquaintance with Corrections. It's not something I'm looking for."

"I think it's something you need," Eleanor said bluntly. "I will discuss this with Janet and follow her direction."

Jamie had not wanted the actual ultimate power in the company to become involved in her disciplining, but she realized this had gone farther than she had intended.

Eleanor told her to go back to her office and that she would be informed of the next steps.

Jamie decided not to prolong the conversation, so she did what she was told and thanked Eleanor for her concern.

Eleanor opened her computer to the disciplinary program. As a vice president, she had complete access to disciplinary records online. She reviewed Jamie's entries and saw that her supervisor had sent her for disciplining a few times. Jamie had been spanked and strapped. The disciplinarian had noted that Jamie had been "generally cooperative" but also "unrepentant."

Later, Eleanor discussed this matter with Janet. She told Janet that she intended to send Jamie to the disciplinary office for disciplining on a weekly basis.

"I think that might be useful," Janet reflected. "I hired her on good recommendations from her teachers, but she has been a disappointment. Perhaps this will produce a change in her attitude and behavior."

Eleanor had met Roberta, an outwardly pleasant woman in her 30's, who had been recruited by Janet from the local Corrections reeducation center where SFCs Denise and Linda had worked.

Eleanor returned to her computer and drafted her request to Roberta. She stated that she was referring Jamie for a weekly disciplinary maintenance program, explaining how her attitude seemed to be interfering with her achieving her goals at work. Eleanor also noted that previous occasional visits to the office had not appeared to have changed Jamie's outlook at work.

The form that appeared on her screen asked Eleanor to make choices and provide other information. Eleanor checked off the box that permitted the disciplinary staff to design the program and employ whatever correctional methods they felt appropriate. Other than specifying weekly visits, she did not place any limits on the program.

About ten minutes later, she received a telephone call from Roberta, who told her that her request had been received. "We are prepared to initiate this program shortly," Roberta told her. "Sometimes, this initial stage results in outbursts by the employee and protests to her supervisor. I see that her supervisor has previously referred her to us, and she has received your request as well, so I doubt that she will pose any objections to your referral."

Eleanor knew Jamie's supervisor, a young woman named Charlotte, quite well, and was certain that she would be pleased that a higher-level executive, in this case, Eleanor, had referred Jamie so that Charlotte had not needed to make this major referral.

Eleanor gave her assent to Roberta's plan. She knew that Jamie would soon be receiving a message on her computer directing her to report to the disciplinary office. Sometimes Roberta allowed a day or two before the reporting time, which she knew built up apprehension, but this time, she wanted to get this going while Eleanor was still in town.

Jamie received the message and was not particularly surprised that it directed her to proceed immediately on receipt to the disciplinary office. She shut down her computer, put away all her papers, gathered her purse and brief bag, and left her office to go to the disciplinary office in the adjoining building at Goose Cookers. She made sure to stop at the rest room and relieve herself before departing.

When she arrived, this time the receptionist, a very friendly middle-aged woman named Jeanine, greeted her warmly. She made no reference to the program or why Jamie was there. She did give Jamie forms to complete and told her to sit down at the table across the room to fill them out.

Jamie was mildly surprised at some of the questions. She had to enter her name, age, date of birth, social account number, school name and degree received, names of her parents and siblings, and residential address, home and cell phone numbers, and personal email. Then the form required her to provide her personal clothing sizes: bust, waist, hips, and dress, hose, and shoe sizes. She had to enter the date of her most recent menstrual period, her gynecologist's name and address, and the time of her most recent urination and defecation.

After she handed the completed forms back to Jeanine, she was soon called to follow a young woman in medical whites to an examining room. The woman was neither friendly nor hostile, merely businesslike. She told Jamie to strip to her bra and panties.

Then Jamie lay down on the examining table and saw the stirrups with which she was familiar from her gynecological exams. Dr. Jenna now identified herself and told Jamie she was getting a complete exam. She checked her throat and ears and nose, then took her blood pressure and placed the oxygen test clip on her index finger. She unhooked and removed Jamie's bra and felt her breasts, used her stethoscope to listen to her heart and lungs, then had her pull her panties down and off before placing her legs in the stirrups.

Jamie felt as totally exposed as she always did in her gynecologist's examining room but was much more worried about what this would lead to here.

Dr. Jenna felt her pubis and ran her fingers down her labia, gave her clit a touch that made Jamie respond, and then put on a plastic glove. First, she withdrew Jamie's tampon, which was only partially soaked, inserted a finger in Jamie's vagina, but without more of a pelvic exam, picked up a fresh tampon from the drawer beneath the table, and expertly inserted it into Jamie's vagina. Then she

moved that same finger deeply into Jamie's anal opening.

Jamie felt her finger touch the tip of a turd which would lead to her needing to poop soon. Dr. Jenna grinned at her and said she rarely encountered "a doody" in her anal inspections. Jamie didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"You're in perfectly decent shape for disciplining," Dr. Jenna told her. "Get dressed." She then left the examining room. After Jamie had re-dressed, Jeanine came in and took her to another office. This time she was in the office of the unit's Director, Roberta.

Without any introduction, Roberta began, "Eleanor has requested that we evaluate you for a weekly disciplinary session. We've found that these can benefit many women who work here. Dr. Jenna finds that you are in fine physical shape. You may find that some of what happens here is embarrassing or even humiliating. Be assured that that is intentional, as we use those in working with you to improve your outlook. After you leave here each week, you will be renewed in your enjoyment of your job and your life. I'm not making promises. That has been our experience. Some of our staff do enjoy disciplining. There's nothing weird about it. That may be one of the reasons they are here and stay on. But nothing happens without my approval. Any problems, come to me.

"Now, let me ask you about your situation here," Roberta continued. "Eleanor is the top creative person here. Why do you think she referred you to us?"

"I asked her a question at a meeting that she and I both realized was inappropriate," Jamie said. "I misbehaved. She decided I needed this. I will also mention that I do get unusually agitated when I have my period, which I did have then."

"Do you medicate then?" Roberta asked.

"I've tried over-the-counter--Midol, Pamprin--but that hasn't helped," Jamie replied. Then she ventured forth: "I've found one thing that helps: having sex."

"I've heard that can help," Roberta observed, not put off by Jamie's directness. "We'd better get you ready for your first session. I've selected Nina on our staff to be your instructor. Let me take you into the changing room."

She then walked Jamie into a pleasant locker room and told her to take off everything she had on except her bra and panties. Jamie wanted to complain about this indignity but realized she had agreed to be disciplined and this was part of that.

She took off her blazer, blouse and skirt as Roberta watched. Then when she was in her pale lime bra and panties, Roberta said Nina would be here to start her session momentarily and said she was going back to her office.

"Good luck!" she said to Jamie with a smile as she walked out of the room.

A young woman wearing black pants and a black blouse now appeared, smiled at Jamie, and said she was Nina.

"I'm here to begin your weekly disciplinary maintenance program," she informed Jamie. "The purpose of the program is to situate you so that you can function more effectively in this organization. We've found that regular physical disciplining has helped those working here to focus on attaining their goals and contributing to the company's overall success.

"Have you ever been physically disciplined before?" she asked Jamie. "I mean spanking, caning, you get the idea."

"I was spanked by my mother growing up," Jamie replied quietly. "It's not something I've experienced since then, nor have I wanted to. Of course, I have also been sent her previously for disciplining and you do have the records of that."

"So, I can assume you don't get off on it and don't incorporate it into your love life at all?" Nina followed up.

"Not at all," Jamie said firmly. "I do have this feeling I'm about to start experiencing it."

"That's correct," Nina said without showing any emotion. "We will discipline you here with a view toward helping you focus on your progress in Goose Cookers. Now, please remove your panties."

Jamie was surprised by the abrupt order, although she told herself she shouldn't have been. She slipped her pretty lime hicut panties down and off.

"I see that you're shaved," Nina observed. "For how long have you shaved your pubic area?"

"I began shaving there when I was in college," Jamie answered. "It was generally regarded as appropriate and desirable, and all of my friends shaved."

"Are you active sexually now?" Nina continued.

"Yes, I have both a boyfriend and girlfriend," Jamie answered.

"About how often do you engage in sexual intercourse?" came the next query.

"Probably about twice a week," Jamie answered. "As you can see"--she pointed to her tampon string--"I'm now on my period and although I crave sex during that time, only my girlfriend also likes to have it then."

After telling Jamie to stow her clothes in a locker, Nina asked her now to follow her out of the changing room. They walked together to a treatment room, as the sign on the door said. When Jamie entered, she saw a training table, several armless chairs, a vaulting horse, and punishment implements on a wall and a shelf--canes, paddles, straps, martinets, tawses, riding crops, and tappets. She decided that it was better not to say anything at this point.

The diminutive Nina, who was barely 5'4", sat herself on a large armless chair, and patted her lap, signaling Jamie to lie across her black pants. Jamie placed herself across Nina's lap and quickly Nina adjusted her position and then began to spank Jamie. The spanks were quite hard right from the start and sometimes were given in a flurry on one cheek and at times alternated between the cheeks.

Jamie began to moan and then cry out as Nina moved her spanking hand down to hit her on the thighs and the tender area where they met her bottom. Nina stopped after she had given about 100 hard spanks and Jamie's bottom was quite red. She put on a plastic glove and ran her finger between Jamie's legs. Both knew now that Jamie had become quite wet in her genital area.

"Does being spanked turn you on?" Nina asked.

"I think so," Jamie replied. "I find that being embarrassed like this does that to me."

"How about this?" Nina asked, as she slowly inserting a gloved finger into Jamie's puckered anal rosette.

"Ooh," Jamie cried. "Yes, I find that that gets me more aroused."

"Have you had anal intercourse?" Nina went on.

"Yes," Jamie answered, "but it is not my favorite thing to have during sex."

Nine reached in the drawer behind her and extracted a shaved ginger fig. She slowly inserted it into Jamie's anus and Jamie responded by trying to excrete it out.

"This will stay in during the rest of your disciplining," Nina advised her.

It was not long before Jamie began to feel the sting of the ginger fig inside her anal canal. She also had the sudden sinking feeling that she was going to need to have a bowel movement soon. The ginger stick was making that more imminent and now Jamie felt its sting while she was trying to keep her anal sphincter tightly shut.

"You will benefit, Jamie," Nina said coolly, "from recalling your disciplining here when you are tempted to become involved in controversy which you would be better off avoiding. If you were a younger person, we would describe your behavior as naughty. Miss Roberta believes that when a subject with these tendencies receives the whip on her bottom, she learns to desist from the undesirable behavior.

"You will now be whipped," Nina announced, rather formally. This was intended to inspire a degree of fear in Jamie. It succeeded in that she suddenly was faced with controlling her urinary sphincter as well as her anal one. Jamie realized that when she would undergo a whipping from this very severe young woman, she might shame herself by releasing both piss and shit from her orifices.

For Nina's part, she loved the formality of a real whipping. Anyone told they were going to be whipped would immediately be frightened by the prospect. Nina positioned Jamie against the wall with her legs and arms both spread. Then she picked up a small whip from her shelf, swished it in the air twice, and began applying the strands to Jamie's bottom, already quite red.

Jamie was now psychologically weakened by the initial spanking and the pressure on her bladder and bowels by piss and shit trying to escape the confines of her bladder and rectum. She finally gave in and pleaded, "Miss Nina, I have to go the bathroom so badly both ways. Can you allow me that?"

"Learning to control your bladder and bowels is part of accepting discipline, Jamie," Nina intoned. "Young women learn to do that as well as to relieve themselves without waiting for major pressure to grow to position themselves on the toilet to do their business." Then she handed Jamie her panties and told her to put them on.

She then took Jamie into the next room where there was a toilet. Jamie was told to seat herself on the toilet but was not permitted to pull down her panties. This was part of Nina's demonstrating control to get Jamie to exercise that function. Jamie was pleading to be allowed to lower her panties and release before she lost control in her panties.

Nina told her she needed to wait just a little longer. This was not quite true, since Nina intended to make Jamie wait until she did lose control and piss and shit in her panties. Suddenly, Jamie felt enormous internal pressure, broke out into a prolonged cry, and felt the pee and poo burst into her panty crotch.

"You've been quite naughty, Jamie," Nina scolded her. "You've now done a jobbie in your panties and made a weewee in them, too." Nina loved using the childish words and having Jamie repeat them.

"I'm sorry, Miss Nina, for making a plop-plop and weewee into my panties," Jamie found herself saying. Nina then had her repeat it a few times. She then escorted Jamie into the adjoining shower room and helped her slip off the bulging wet panties. Jamie was ashamed to see the huge brown lump in the crotch of the panties as Nina handed her the panties to empty into the toilet. Then she was allowed to shower and wash the piss and shit off her bottom and from between her legs.

When she emerged, feeling clean for a change, Nina asked her if she needed to change her tampon.

Jamie was still extremely sensitive about discussing her menstrual period, but she managed to tell Nina that Dr. Jenna had changed her tampon for her.

"You can get dressed now and go," Nina told her. "It is customary for those being disciplined to kiss their instructor on her lower lips or her anal opening. At the start, I will have you kiss my anal opening. With that she lifted her skirt in the rear, pulled her panties down just enough to expose her bottom-hole and told Jamie to give her a deep kiss into her anus.

Jamie had never had to do something like this and was appalled, but she did not want to incur further punishment, so she bent down and placed her mouth on Nina's anal opening and pushed her tongue as deeply into the opening as her tongue would go and kissed the opening with her lips. She tasted the musty taste of Nina's anus and rectum. After she did this, Nina told her she had performed well and looked forward to her next session a week hence.