A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 53

Story Info
Elaine enjoys her life between passion and pain.
5.9k words
4.36
7.3k
1
0

Part 53 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters, although you might read Ch. 44, which contains a recap of earlier parts of this saga. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features severe disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

Somehow, word got out that Bill Greyson, who had been convicted of several sexual assaults on women, had been released from confinement by the Corrections Service. Fortunately, especially for the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit of the Service, and for SFCs Nicole and Cynthia, especially, the media did include the fact that he was closely monitored and was required to report to the Service no less frequently than every other day.

MAJ Kate called 1SG Wendy in to consider where the situation in view of this furor; they were joined by Kate's deputy, CPT Elaine.

"Under the circumstances, Kate," Elaine said, "we've fared decently in the media. They did emphasize that he is being closely monitored and has to report at least every other day. I think SFCs Nicole and Cynthia have done an excellent job with him and we should let them know that they do have our full support."

Wendy spoke next and agreed with Elaine. "Everything has been done according to the regs," she noted. "I think we're in a good position and in fact, this can redound to our benefit because it sets the stage for less excitement when and if he is fully released--of course, supervised release does have to continue for a decent amount of time."

MAJ Kate then reminded them that they were going to be on the hot seat.

"I guess this would happen whenever the Service releases any celebrated inmate," she said. "I don't especially enjoy being on the hot seat, of course, and I would prefer it if it didn't get out that Nicole and Cynthia were undergoing disciplinary retraining right before they received this assignment. Now, I do like the idea that if we have to say anything, we can state that they were veteran officers assigned to this case based on their experience and recent retraining."

She ended the meeting by assuring Elaine and Wendy that she was pleased with the way this had been run. They deserved as much credit as Nicole and Cynthia did, and she would make sure that they would receive it at the proper time.

Wendy thanked her for her support, and rose, saluted, and left the office. Elaine smiled at Kate and said that she did have confidence in Nicole, because when she was charged with a tough assignment, she overcame her not so good habits.

"I'm going out on a limb," Kate told her, "because as you know I have good reason to be skeptical of her capability. But I will concede that she and Cynthia have shown their mettle here. I'm going to approve their promotion to SFC because they've shown they can handle the responsibility. Would you have Wendy see to drawing up the papers for me and then we'll have them in here for a meeting with just you and me."

"Yes, I certainly will, Chief," Elaine said with very warm feelings. "I'm pleased that you are willing to do this, because I agree that you had good reasons to hold off. This will definitely improve morale, and not just theirs."

Elaine stood, saluted, and moved to leave.

"Thanks for the respect, Elaine," Kate told her as she smiled, "but I don't want you to have to do that; sure, if others are around, but between us, you can skip it."

"I really do appreciate your confidence, Kate," Elaine responded. "Thank you so much."

* * *

Nicole and Cynthia were just finishing up their paperwork in the room they shared. CPT Elaine knocked on the door and they welcomed her.

"I have some good news for both of you," an exuberant Elaine said with a smile.

Nicole gave her an inquisitive look and Cynthia wasn't sure what was happening.

"The Major has approved your promotions to Sergeant First Class, ladies," Elaine told them, and they couldn't resist cheering and then hugging Elaine.

"Wow," Nicole reacted. "I'm pleased and a little surprised, because I had given her good reason to kick me down to Corporal." Cynthia fell silent.

"I'll have you know," Elaine told them, "that she mentioned that she had reason not to approve it, but that she was of the view that you both had performed very well and so that was what she wanted to focus on. By the way," she added, "there will be a meeting with her, and I will be there, no one else, not even Wendy. Just be sure to remember that you have to be on your best behavior. Don't take this as an insult; I'm just telling you this so this goes off well as it should."

"Thanks, Captain," Nicole responded. "Can we give you a hug and a kiss? You've been great at looking out for us and we know that at times we haven't deserved it, so here's a real thank you." Both sergeants now hugged Elaine and kissed her lightly on her lips.

Nicole wanted to invite Elaine to stay over with them in their room so they could really show their appreciation, but she thought Elaine would bow out because she would be in big trouble for fraternization with noncoms if any word got out. Nevertheless, Nicole made the invitation anyway.

"I'm going to surprise both of you," Elaine answered with a grin. "I'll rely on you to keep that door locked no matter who turns up. And you have to do one thing for me. Tell me honestly if you have been, shall I say, extra considerate as part of your retraining of Mr. Greyson."

Both sergeants' faces colored. Nicole knew that Elaine had sussed them out.

"I hope that you didn't find out about that from anyone, Captain," Nicole said. "Because if you did, then that person has a threat to hold over us."

"No," Elaine assured them, "I did put two and two together. Don't worry, no one else knows Sure, some might suspect something. But Nicole, you have a good reputation for being a nasty--you know what I mean, and they all saw you cane Greyson, and you didn't shrink from coming down hard on him."

Elaine reiterated that she had no intention of saying anything about this to anyone. Then she said she'd like to spend the night here with them if they still wanted her to stay.

Cynthia smiled and took Elaine in her arms and hugged her. Then she began to undress the Captain gently and slowly. Elaine was a stocky woman in her forties and as her blouse was unbuttoned, her skirt unzipped, and both slipped off, her utilitarian lingerie--plain white bra and full-brief panties--were what she still had on after Nicole helped her shed her uniform shoes and heavy-duty hose.

"We're going to get you some new lingerie," Nicole said with a smile. "You're too good to wear this frumpy stuff."

Elaine was a little embarrassed now. She remembered how stylish Kate's lingerie had been when they had enjoyed each other in Kate's quarters before Elaine had been attracted to join the unit as the major's deputy.

Trying not to show emotion, she managed to get out a thank-you: "I really would be pleased, ladies, if you helped me update my lingerie wardrobe. Seeing you and what you wear has made me more aware of this. I was off in the boondocks for so long I forgot what modern women's fashions were like."

Nicole now came over and kissed her sweetly and unhooked her bra, releasing her massive tits. Then Cynthia casually slipped down Elaine's panties and the two of them opened Nicole's bed for her to get under the covers now that she was in the nude.

Nicole preferred all women to men, so she moved down between Elaine's legs and began to tease her by softly rubbing her labia and penetrating her vaginal opening with her finger, then two. Elaine felt herself getting warmer than she had been in a long time. She had never been intimate with Nicole back at Hergolia camp when Elaine was commandant and Nicole a staff sergeant.

Nicole was now in just her panties and was applying her tongue to Elaine's vulva--moving up from her vaginal opening along her labia to the tip of her clit. Then she put her harness with strap-on on and went between Elaine's spread legs.

"How long has it been, Captain, since you had someone's strap-on or finger or a cock in your cunt?" Nicole asked her in a warm way, without trying to embarrass her.

"I guess I don't kiss and tell," Elaine grinned, "but it has been some months, I'm sorry to say, and it was playing in bed with two other women in the Service."

"We'd like to make you feel better all round," Nicole suggested by way of a response. "You're so nice and so able that we want to do something for you."

Elaine thought to herself that Nicole had come a long way since she was merely the terror of Hergolia camp. Then the sergeant slowly pushed her strap-on into Elaine's now-open pussy. This turned Elaine on in a way she hadn't experienced in a long time. She began to move in response to Nicole's thrusting. Meanwhile Cynthia was caressing Elaine's breasts and sucking the nipples until they hardened.

Elaine was happy and felt herself moving toward an orgasm, something she sometimes had to stimulate herself for a long time before reaching. With the two sergeants working on her, she was close to cumming in mere minutes.

"It's so nice of you two to care so for me," Elaine now gushed as she was coming down from her orgasm. "And I'm very very happy that we've managed to get you both the promotion."

"We're happy about that too, Elaine," Nicole said. "That's also why we want to make you happy in a way you haven't been in some time apparently. Cynthia is going to position herself now over your face and you might use your tongue and lips to enjoy the flowing from her pussy."

Cynthia did just that and Elaine started licking her pussy as it did generate some lovely-tasting flow which Elaine savored, sucked up, and began kissing Cynthia's labia.

"You both are being so kind and gentle with me," Elaine commented. "I'm so happy to know that you are not all hard discipline all the time. I've acquired sort of a protective shell, even though for quite a while now, I've left the actual disciplining to the cadre--both here and when I was commanding Hergolia camp."

"You were a great commandant, Captain," Nicole said, praising her. "You realized that the way I was imposing discipline was proving effective and I'm only sorry that I was so pumped up when CPT Helene sent me here that I forgot myself and started being huffy with this young woman who had become the commander of this unit. Now I have nothing but respect for MAJ Kate and I'm pleased she has been willing to accept your recommendations and 1SG Wendy's. for my--our promotions."

Now Elaine was positioned between Nicole and Cynthia, who were stimulating her vaginally and anally, respectively. Nicole began fingering Elaine in her crinkled anal opening. It had been a very long time since the Captain had received that stimulation in that orifice. She felt herself getting very aroused all over again.

"Oh, Nicole," she exuded, "that feels so good!"

"Good," Nicole smiled as she inserted a second and then a third finger into Elaine's bottom. She sensed that she was bringing Elaine to yet another orgasm and soon enough, it happened. This time, Elaine began bouncing up and down as Nicole's fingers kept stimulating her. Finally, she let out a loud sigh and lay there, wiped out.

"I hope we didn't exhaust you. Captain," Cynthia observed. "Would you like me to get you a cool drink?"

"That would be wonderful, Cynthia," Elaine said gratefully, as the sergeant handed her a glass of iced tea from their fridge's container.

"I think I need to go to the little girls' room and clean myself up a bit," Elaine managed to say. Nicole helped her move to the edge of the bed and then slowly stand, regaining her bearings. She ambled into the bathroom and sat herself on the toilet to allow her fluid-filled vagina to drain into the bowl. She did feel an imminent need, however, to defecate. Nicole's fingers had stimulated her anal canal, and very soon, she excreted a long dark turd that slid out of her anus more rapidly than she was accustomed to have happen when she was on the toilet.

She felt much better for having made such a large bowel movement and carefully wiped herself, as she knew she would return to bed with Nicole and Cynthia and wanted to be scrupulously clean for that. She felt an excitement that she had not known for a long time.

When Elaine emerged, Cynthia gave her a pleasant look and then asked, "Did everything come out all right?"

Nicole laughed, but Elaine regained her sense of place and smilingly confessed to having made a major doody.

"I think we've succeeded in getting you fired up, Captain," Nicole commented. "I'm so delighted we've been able to add some pleasure to your day."

Elaine did get back into bed with them, and this time, she enjoyed licking Nicole's pussy and then her bottom-hole. Nicole thrived on female attention and was charmed that this senior woman in the Service was servicing her. She realized that coming here to this unit had been good for her well-being because she had been able to show emotion that was dangerous to display in Hergolia camp.

The next day, Elaine dressed first and told Nicole and Cynthia that she deeply appreciated how they had cared for her and hoped they would keep up their good work. She returned to her own quarters in the Bachelor Officers' Quarters and put on fresh undies and uniform after she showered. She was ready for her day and walked over to the unit offices.

When she entered the office, MAJ Kate was having coffee with Grace Benson, her civilian secretary. They both offered Elaine coffee, which she accepted and sat down to chat with them before heading for her desk in her own office. After discussing what was on the agenda for the day, Kate asked her to come into her office briefly.

Elaine followed her and sat down in one of the comfortable chairs Kate had in her large office befitting her status as unit commander. Kate was sitting behind her large desk and smiled at Elaine.

"Forgive me for saying this, Elaine," she said, continuing to smile, "but you do look like you've good reason to be feeling happy this morning. Am I prying to ask how you spent your evening? I noticed that you were out for the night. I'm really wanting to find this out, but you should tell me to back off if it isn't something you feel comfortable discussing."

Elaine was impressed with Kate's perception. She gave this request a moment's thought and then decided to confide in her boss, even if she found it a bit embarrassing to relate her sexual adventure to this dominant younger woman with whom she had also spent time in bed, especially since she had been with noncoms, which was against the Service's regs.

"I'm slightly embarrassed, Kate," she began, "but you deserve to know that I did visit Nicole and Cynthia, and I needed the attentions they offered to me. So yes, I spent the night with them, and I know this was not appropriate, but I was ready for this after the pressures we've been under, so I'll admit to it and hope you won't feel I've disgraced our unit or created problems for you, especially."

Kate was not very shocked by this admission, even though it was something of a surprise since Elaine was truly a model officer. She even felt a little ashamed that she hadn't bothered to get together intimately with Elaine for quite some time.

"I'm not shocked or put out, Elaine," she responded, "but I would hope you would regard this as a one-time dalliance and be wiling to follow the rules from now on. You are such a fine officer and such a great support to me that I would hate to see you get into trouble. I know you feel that those two have performed well, but you just shouldn't let yourself get into that kind of situation because it could come back to bite you."

"Yes, Kate," Elaine managed to reply, "you're right and I've been a naughty girl. Even when I was commandant at Hergolia camp, I managed to avoid this kind of contact with my subordinates, my noncoms, so I have no excuse for allowing this to happen. I suppose I would feel better if you as my superior, disciplined me appropriately. I feel pleased that you have been so understanding so this is something that I feel would calm my conscience."

"I do understand where you are coming from," Kate answered her. "I'm impressed that you have asked for this because I have great respect for your integrity. I do truly hope that those two do not take advantage of you, so perhaps if you are disciplined, you will learn to restrain yourself in future. I'm thinking that you should come to my rooms in the BOQ at 4:00 P.M."

Elaine felt that Kate had been very considerate under the circumstances and now she just hoped she could manage not to disclose any of the other matters which she had discussed with the sergeants. Kate had put her mind at ease and Elaine was only worried that she was not satisfied with what she had already gleaned from her.

Elaine found herself on tenterhooks all day while she tried to concentrate on her duties. She had to review the cadre reports on all the retrainees in the class about to graduate from the retraining program. Most had done well enough that they would graduate and be returned to their home units with a certificate indicating that they had been successfully rehabilitated. Of the 24 in this class, two, however, had been deficient and it was up to Elaine as to whether they should be dismissed from the Service, as the program was designed to be their last chance.

She had SFC Denise bring both women into her office. They both had been administratively reduced to PFC during the retraining. They came from two reeducation centers in different cities in the Women's Republic. One, Frances Gordon, had been a Staff Sergeant and the other, Lesley Combs, a Sergeant First Class. They both had been sent to the Disciplinary and Retraining Unit by their commandants for bad behavior--consorting with men being reeducated at the centers.

They were brought into Elaine's office and were wearing their Corrections uniforms. Elaine first told them that they should be aware already that they would not graduate with their class because they had incurred many demerits and had performed poorly in the program. She said that the normal result of this level of nonachievement was dismissal from the Service.

Both women became quite emotional and pleaded with CPT Elaine for yet another chance.

"Do I have any basis for believing that the two of you will perform any better if I put off your dismissal? You were aware that being sent to this unit for retraining is regarded as the last chance for corrections staff who have misbehaved." Both assured her that they would take the program seriously.

Elaine considered their appeal for a few moments, seeing how they were on edge in awaiting her decision. Finally, she told them that she would recycle them: they would be permitted to repeat the program with the next class. The two thanked her profusely for her granting them this reprieve and promised to do well in the program now.

While smiling at their appreciation, Elaine told them they merited discipline for their deficient performance.

"You have tarnished our record of successfully retraining personnel who have misbehaved or otherwise not performed their duties satisfactorily," she said.

"In the event, you will now be disciplined by SFC Denise here, who of course is one of our leading members of the cadre, who also I am sure is disappointed in your behavior here. SFC Denise, please administer the standard treatment C1 with both Frances and Lesley. Retrainees, you will now stand at attention."

The two stood, not happy that they were to be disciplined. SFC Denise told them to bend over the table in CPT Elaine's office and lift their uniform skirts above their waists. Then she walked behind them and pulled down their standard-issue white cotton panties to their knees.

12