A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will keep your legs well apart so that your panties fall no further during your disciplining," she told the two retrainees, who now were quite fearful of what was to be imposed.

Then Denise picked up a light cane, swished it in the air, and proceeded to administer six strong strokes each on the bared bottoms of Frances and Lesley. By the sixth stroke, Denise's stingers had elicited first groans and then cries from the two. She then told them they could retrieve their panties and let down their skirts. When they now stood before her at attention, they heard further punishment orders issued by CPT Elaine.

"SFC Denise will now take you to a treatment room where she and SFC Linda will outfit you with our vinyl panties with the two protrusions," she told them. She handed the orders for their recycling and their wearing the intrusive panties which had both vaginal and rectal prongs that would be inserted in those orifices. She added that they would be wearing the vinyl panties for three days, as they had earlier in their program, and they would need to request permission to go to the toilets and be unlocked and supervised when they needed to relieve themselves.

"You are dismissed," she then said sharply. "That is all."

The two remembered to stand at attention and salute CPT Elaine and then were escorted from her office by SFC Denise.

As they proceeded to have SFC Linda re-issue the intrusive panties, SFC Denise told them how lucky they were.

"Many retrainees who did what you two have done have been summarily dismissed from the Service," she said coolly. "But when given the chance you have been given, many have turned themselves around and are now a credit to the Service. I hope both of you will aim for that ultimate success. Graduation from this unit is regarded as a positive credit on your record and your being sent here by your commandant is effectively struck from your record," she added. "That should serve as an incentive if you need one. Good luck, both of you. I'm here whenever you need to talk to someone about your situation."

She smiled at them and shook hands with each. They were now in the treatment room and SFC Linda looked them over and told them they should be ashamed of themselves for being awarded recycling.

"Just because the deputy chief didn't cashier you, you shouldn't get any ideas that the cadre will go easy on you," she warned them. Then she looked them over and rummaged through the shelves to find vinyl panties--always black--that fit each woman. She had them take off their white cotton panties and pull on the vinyl panties--after she had attached the nasty dorks that would stick into their vaginas and rectums. Then Linda locked the small padlocks at the waistbands of the women's panties.

Frances and Lesley had worn these punishment panties before but had hoped never to have the cruel dorks insinuated into their intimate orifices again. Linda warned them to walk slowly when wearing them and to be very attentive to their behavior.

"Any member of our cadre can extend your wearing them in their discretion," she said, "so you should never misbehave or question anything. And both CPT Elaine and MAJ Kate have ordered extensions for retrainees whom they may observe not behaving properly."

The two thanked her for her advice and promised they would perform the way the knew they were expected to in the Service. Linda then told them they could return to their dorm, as the new class was now arriving, and their orientation would take place later that day.

* * *

Elaine told herself that her impending appointment for disciplining by her boss, the young commandant, MAJ Kate, had been set by her own request. She first went to her own rooms and changed her undergarments, putting on fresh panties and a clean bra. She was short and stocky, with a decent-sized rump, so she knew she provided a classic target for MAJ Kate's cane. She did not expect any leniency from her boss, who took the regulations seriously, as had Elaine.

She blamed herself for succumbing to the blandishments of Nicole and Cynthia but did not feel any resentment toward them. In fact, she was happy about the time she spent with them because she knew that she had little attraction for them based on her appearance but was pleased they seemed to like her personally and had wanted to please her.

She knocked on the door to MAJ Kate's rooms. Kate came to the door and Elaine could see that she was all business. She ushered Elaine into her study and told her that she was pleased that Elaine had proposed on her own that she be disciplined for her consorting with two noncoms.

Then she formally told Elaine that this was an official disciplinary imposition which would go into her record but would be removed after six months if her conduct was exemplary. Elaine thanked her for disciplining her. Then Kate ordered her to unzip and remove her skirt as well as her panties. This was discretionary on the part of the administrator of the discipline, Kate, but did signify the seriousness of the occasion.

Now bared below the waist, Elaine was led to the table in Kate's study and told to grasp the far side and spread her legs widely apart. Kate stood behind her with her own thin cane and saw that Elaine had moved her legs far enough apart so that her vulva was clearly visible through her legs along with all the hair between them.

Kate reached into her desk drawer and withdrew a glycerin suppository which she, wearing a plastic glove, smoothly inserted deeply into Elaine's anal opening. Elaine was familiar with this refinement which soon would make her need to defecate. She hoped it would not take effect until her punishment had been completed.

Kate stepped up and lay her cane across Elaine's bottom. Then she drew it back and began delivering strokes to her deputy's large buttocks quite quickly. She did not leave time for a stroke to sink in and started near the top of Elaine's bottom and began applying strokes, each one a bit below the last one. Kate watched the series of parallel red lines appear on Elaine's white bottom cheeks. After she had given her eight quick strokes, she paused, and Elaine drew a deep breath.

Kate now resumed the caning and delivered four more stinging strokes ever lower on Elaine's bottom. When they began to strike the crease between her bottom and her thighs, Elaine let out low screams. Kate now knew that she was getting through to her deputy, for whom she still had immense respect and personally admired.

Now, Kate applied two crisscross strokes diagonally across Elaine's already striped bottom. These elicited screams and then Kate delivered one final powerful stroke--using her young woman's arm strength to the fullest--right across the middle of Elaine's bottom. Elaine was able to hold on despite the searing fire of this stroke.

Kate now stated that the disciplining was complete and told Elaine to accompany her to the bathroom. Once there, she had Elaine lie across her lap as Kate sat on a chair and then applied soothing cream to her deputy's red-lined buttocks. Elaine first felt more of a sting from Kate's fingers applying the cream but then she felt the cream penetrate her sore bottom cheeks and provide relief.

Kate had her stand and accompany her back to the front room where she provided soft sheet-covered cushions for Elaine to be able to sit in more comfort with her splotched buttocks.

"I saw your report on your recycling and disciplining of two retrainees today," she said. "It sounded like you exercised your discretion wisely and I am pleased with your handling of the matter. I don't want this session to end without our remaining friends as well as colleagues, so I hope you will join me as we relax in my room."

Elaine was very sore, but she also realized she was quite aroused by Kate's disciplining. She stood and took Kate's hand as her chief walked her into her bedroom. Kate lovingly removed Elaine's uniform jacket and blouse and then unhooked her blouse as Elaine slipped off her shoes and rolled her hose down and off.

Kate then took off her uniform in its entirety. Elaine marveled at her young superior's superb figure, lovely perky breasts, and well-trimmed pussy. Kate held open the covers and invited Elaine to try to make herself comfortable. Elaine started by lying on her stomach so as not to press her sore bottom into the bed.

Kate moved in next to her and took her in her arms and kissed her deeply and then apologized for having to cane her so severely.

"It was no more than I asked for, dear," Elaine responded.

Kate then began to allow her fingers to go between Elaine's legs and stimulate her labia, insert themselves into her sopping vagina, and tease her hard little clit. Despite the pain on her bottom, Elaine responded to Kate's ministrations on and in her pussy. She was highly sensuous and enjoyed a woman's skilled touch and she admired how clever Kate's fingers were. Kate donned a plastic glove and now let her finger press into Elaine's crinkly little anal rosette. She knew that the glycerin suppository would be taking effect and was not surprised to feel the tip of an impending bowel movement in Elaine's bottom-hole.

Elaine, knowing that the suppository would have this effect, was not embarrassed the way a retrainee unfamiliar with this refinement might be. She giggled when Kate felt her doody in her bottom-hole and whispered that she might need to relieve herself very shortly.

"Do you need to use the bathroom now?" Kate asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes, my dear," Elaine admitted, "I think it would be prudent for me to see about taking care of that soon."

Kate helped her get out of the bed and walked with her to her well-appointed bathroom. She helped Elaine gently sit on the toilet seat and then sat in the chair in which she had massaged Elaine's bottom with cream. Elaine was beyond being embarrassed by Kate's observing her intimate moment. She heard herself make some bowel sounds and then released a flow of pee into the toilet, followed by an indicative plop made by her doody being excreted from her anus.

Kate volunteered to wipe her if she thought she was finished with her defecation. Elaine nodded that she thought she was, and Kate softly applied the toilet tissue to first her pussy and then pressed through her legs and pressed again into her bottom-hole. She pulled the tissue down and back, scrutinized it, and was pleased that there was only a slight trace of Elaine's doody on the paper, along with wet spots where the tissue had absorbed her pee.

Elaine stood and washed her hands in the sink and then used a clean towel to dry them. Kate came over and held her in her arms and hugged her, pressing her perky breasts against Elaine's larger and softer ones. Then they walked together back to the bed and Elaine lay on her back as Kate climbed over her so that her pussy was right above Elaine's face. Elaine lifted her head to lick Kate's cunt and press her tongue into her tight vaginal opening.

"I suspect you are a bit sore to want me to fuck you," Kate suggested, "but perhaps you would enjoy having me with a strap-on in either of my holes."

Elaine grinned and said she would enjoy that, and Kate reached into her nightstand and withdrew a harness and strap-on which she helped Elaine put on. Then Elaine said Kate should lie on her tummy, and she reached for the lube on the nightstand. She generously lubed her strap-on cock and then pressed her fingers into Kate's bottom with lube. She was pleased that they emerged clean.

Then she lined up her strap-on and slowly, very slowly and lovingly started to press it into Kate's small anal opening. Kate flinched when the strap-on pressed n her anal ring but then responded with pleasure as Elaine pressed further and filled her anal canal.

"Oh, this does feel lovely, Elaine," Kate exulted. "Go slow on the in-and-out, please, though. I haven't that much experience of being fucked in my ass."

Elaine laughed and softly moved the strap-on in and out until she felt Kate go into an orgasm. She slowly withdrew and went into the bathroom to remove and clean the strap-on. She did notice that it emerged with a thin veneer of fecal residue. She sniffed at it briefly, enjoying the aroma and licked it a bit, to taste Kate's anal flavour in full.

Then she returned to the bed and Kate welcomed her back with open arms. Elaine enjoyed pressing against the younger woman's breasts and liked being held tight by Kate. She reached down to play with Kate's pussy, silently admiring her lovely trimmed bush.

Her fingers strummed across Kate's sleek labia and teased her hard little clit. Kate began to show signs of arousal, as Elaine felt Kate's juices flowing onto her fingers. Kate was now moving her midsection up and down in rhythm--Elaine just caressed Kate's labia and then slightly tweaked her clit. That was enough to send Kate over the top into a major explosive orgasm.

Elaine was delighted that she had managed to bring her boss off so completely. It almost made up for the pain she was feeling on her bottom, a constant reminder of Kate's severe caning.

Then she began comparing her escapade here with Kate to the dalliance with Nicole and Cynthia that had led to Kate's disciplining her. Now she had come to know both Kate and Nicole for long enough to think about these two vibrant young woman. She realized she had grown very fond of them, no longer surprised at both their passion and their toughness.

She had been regarded as tough herself, during her service as commandant of Hergolia camp, building its reputation for cooling the wild behavior of the men committed there for retraining. Yet having made love to and been loved by these two amazing young women, Elaine felt that she had lucked out. Despite that steady pain emanating through her bottom, Elaine was enjoying herself and her life.

12