A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 54

Story Info
Annette and Jamie are disciplined in different ways.
4.5k words
4.42
10.4k
1

Part 54 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can read this story without having read the previous chapters, although you might read Ch. 44, which contains a recap of earlier parts of this saga. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story is classified as BDSM but also is appropriate for Fetish as it features severe disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.

Eleanor tended to wake up early and work at her desk in the spacious apartment she shared with her wife Annette, who was more likely to sleep later most days. They had had satisfying sex that night and Eleanor felt refreshed from her sleep but still felt glowing. She was very sensual and liked it so much that Annette, who was older than she was, also was fired up when they went at it in bed.

Although Annette ran the Corrections Service as the highest commissioned, uniformed officer, she enjoyed letting the younger Eleanor take charge when she came back to their residence. Eleanor had possession of the marital cane issued by the Women's Republic to the "responsible woman" in every household. This came about because of Eleanor's previous marriage, so she had been married the longest. Annette had never met anyone she wanted to marry until she and Eleanor hit it off.

Annette would tease Eleanor about being the responsible woman. She told her that she expected Eleanor to discipline her if her wife felt she had misbehaved or was out of line. Eleanor felt a bit strange punishing the head of the Corrections Service, but their relationship was rock-solid. Annette had helped Eleanor make the best of her year with a closed-up pussy and Eleanor realized that her affection for the older woman had grown during that time and after.

They also had managed to stay in love during the time when Eleanor was still living in the second city where Goose Cookers was based, while Annette needed to be at Corrections Service headquarters in the capital.

Annette even liked it when Eleanor asserted herself. When Eleanor informed her briskly that she had earned a spanking, or even a caning sometimes, Annette got both squishy inside and realized she was already sopping for the excitement that Eleanor's announcement engendered. Eleanor would have her bend over on the bed or the couch in the living room, pull her panties down to her knees, and then spread her legs as far apart as she could. Eleanor teased her by standing behind her and tapping the cane very lightly on her bottom and then between her legs, letting its tip just go a tiny bit into her bottom-hole or her pussy.

This inspired some of Annette's deepest and wildest fantasies, where she imagined Eleanor caning her severely between her legs or ordering her to squat and do it on the floor when she asked permission to use the toilet. Eleanor's own horrible punishment, even after several years, kept her from ever visiting such cruelty on her wife. She always remembered the caring attitude that the seemingly tough correctional officer exhibited toward her when Eleanor had received that awful sentence.

Annette had been overjoyed when it turned out that Eleanor had been technically innocent because her accuser had not been married to the man with whom Eleanor had shacked up. Although this meant that Eleanor's sentence was revoked after it had been implemented--the year had passed--but Janet, Eleanor's brilliant boss at Goose Cookers, who knew everyone who was anyone in the Republic, was able to arrange for the three justices who had sentenced Eleanor to visit Janet's club in the second city and be disciplined by Annette there, all in complete privacy, of course. Only the judges, Eleanor, Annette, and Janet were present.

Annette admitted to herself that sometimes she felt she needed to be disciplined by her wife. She, who had disciplined hundreds of women as well as men during her years in the Corrections Service, got off on presenting her large bottom to the svelte Eleanor. She even appreciated that Eleanor had learned how to discipline--how to spank but especially how to cane effectively--from her.

When Annette arose, Eleanor reminded her that she had not cleaned up before going to bed last night and that she had had one drink too many. Annette always was embarrassed when called out by Eleanor but also wildly aroused by the prospect of being disciplined by her wife.

Eleanor smiled, gave her a sweet kiss, and told her to bend over the bedside. Annette had only her panties on under her robe, so Eleanor had her take off the robe before she bent over. Then Eleanor had the pleasure of pulling Annette's large panties down her thighs and left them at her knees. Annette knew that Eleanor loved her dearly but also enjoyed embarrassing her. As usual, Eleanor held her cane in hand as she dabbed with her finger right into Annette's crinkled dark-colored anus. She then placed her hand between Annette's widely-spread legs and felt her sopping vagina.

This turned Annette on, but she knew she needed to maintain her shameful position or Eleanor would increase the number of cane strokes and announce that. Sometimes Eleanor even made her count the strokes. If Eleanor was in a nasty mood, she might even cane Annette so quickly that Annette might lose count. Then Eleanor would solemnly announce that she had forced her to begin the caning again with the first stroke.

Nevertheless, Eleanor never caned Annette excessively. Some may now regard any caning as excessive, and it has indeed vanished from our schools, and especially in the country most famous for its scholastic use, England. It was fair to conclude that Annette and Eleanor were hooked on the disciplinary process: the preparation--lowering panties, adjusting clothing, and then the implementation--efficient and proximate placement of strokes, given neither too softly nor too strongly. They liked the crispness of a caning delivered as it should be, with the quiet THWIP of the cane on the bottom.

Eleanor remained impressed by how perfectly Annette had caned the three justices. But even Annette would not have anticipated that the pretty blonde Justice Lesley would lose control and pee on the punishment block. She was the youngest and the fieriest of the three, but in the end, she was the least able to take corporal punishment without losing control.

This time, Eleanor followed the traditional pattern of "six of the best." She delivered three stinging strokes to the top, middle, and base of Annette's bottom. Then she gave her two crisscross diagonal strokes, which were painful because where they crossed the earlier strokes, a black-and-blue diamond was likely to appear. Then she would fire a final stroke right down the middle but harder than all the previous ones.

Usually, Annette merely let out deep breaths and a moan after a cane stroke. When Eleanor powered up to apply that last one, she often elicited a scream from her wife. They both then knew that the discipline had achieved its intended effect.

This time, that was what happened. Eleanor now moved into her normal zone of sympathizing with her wife and feeling a little bad she had punished her so severely. She hugged Annette, kissed her, and then indicated that Annette should sit and take Eleanor across her lap after she had pulled Eleanor's panties down. Annette had now started to wear less utilitarian lingerie than she was accustomed to wearing throughout her career in the Service. Eleanor, however, after succeeding in her creative work for Goose Cookers, treated herself to lovely, delicate bras, garter belts, and panties. She also selected and bought them for her wife, who now wore much sexier undies than she had ever dared to wear before marrying Ellie.

Eleanor's pretty pale lime panties were now at half-mast and her bottom lay across Annette's commodious lap. Annette now began spanking her, not too hard, but hard enough so Eleanor recognized she was being spanked. Annette had strong hands and arms, so she could spank with the best of them, and rarely tired or felt that her hands were getting bruised.

She made Eleanor's bottom nice and rosy. Then as it reached the point of almost turning red, she ended the spanking. She tapped Eleanor on her bottom and that was her signal that she could stand up. Annette stood as well and a long hug and lots of kissing followed.

Then it was time for breakfast.

Eleanor was receiving regular reports from the disciplinary section of Goose Cookers, where Roberta, the chief, and Nina, a disciplinarian, were dealing with Jamie, a not very productive creative staffer at headquarters, who was visiting the section weekly in a disciplinary maintenance program. She had been placed in it after she had spoken out of turn to Eleanor at a staff meeting over which Eleanor was presiding.

Eleanor's boss and sponsor, Janet, also kept an eye on the reports. She was pleased that Nina, under Roberta's guidance, was gradually stepping up the discipline, so that now Jamie was receiving a significant caning each week. Jamie was developing both a real fear and a total dislike of the diminutive Nina, who as with the others in her section, was very professional and skilled at her work. Janet was of the view that regular disciplining when staffers misbehaved or failed to achieve reasonable goals was a good balance to the high pay and superb working conditions at the company.

Eleanor was reviewing the latest report on Jamie. Janet had sent a note to Roberta, having seen Jamie in the company dining room with her stylish pants riding so low that her purple undies were visible. Janet did not like that kind of behavior by younger employees; she insisted on proper dress and conduct at all times. As it happened, she too occasionally felt she needed to be disciplined, and for many years, well before Annette had even met Eleanor, Janet had turned to Annette, a very senior correctional officer whom she had met at some conference and arranged for Annette to give her a good going-over.

Eleanor noted that Roberta had recommended to Nina that she give Jamie a severe caning that week, probably because of Janet's note. Jamie noticed that Nina seemed pressured and ordered her to prepare for disciplining in sharp tones. This did frighten Jamie, who had not been terribly upset when she was put in the weekly program, but now was worried about her impending treatment.

Nina lowered Jamie's panties to her ankles this time and did give her the usual order to keep her legs well apart. She also had Jamie bend over the trestle table, which pushed her bottom further up and out toward Nina's gaze. Then Nina told her to remove her bra and place it on the side table.

Jamie was surprised because she hadn't been made to take off her bra previously. She had a nice figure and her chest measured 36C. Nina now placed a restraining halter around Jamie's breasts and pulled it tight in the rear and closed the small metal clamps. Jamie now felt that her breasts were being seriously pressed and subjected to pain.

Then Nina had her step into what looked like a leather thong but was an insidious device that had a thin leather belt around the waist and then a thin leather strip that ran down from the middle of the front, over Jamie's stomach, down through her legs and up the backside to be strapped into a buckle on the belt. After threading the saddle strap, for that is what it was, through Jamie's legs, she pulled it very tight, so it was cutting into her vulva and anal area, before buckling it at the belt in the rear.

Now, Jamie was strapped into this tight strap pressing deeply into her pussy and ass. When Nina had her bend over the table again, she felt the pressure on her most sensitive places. Nina picked up her medium cane, drew it back, and began the administration. Jamie screeched at the first stroke because the strap had made her separated cheeks such sensitive targets. She screamed at each stroke as Nina delivered them, remaining emotionless, at least on the surface.

Nina was short but with a lovely petite figure. She harbored resentment of girls like Jamie--gorgeous blondes with superb figures, leggy but not taller than average. She did make the strokes sting and stopped after six. Jamie assumed it was over but received no indication that it was. She quickly became very scared of what was to happen.

Nina stood behind her, expressionless. She began caning again, increasing, if that was possible, the severity of the strokes. Jamie was now screaming, and even screamed at Nina to stop, but no one could hear her outside the insulated walls of the disciplinary unit. There was no special pattern as Nina merely caned toward the middle and especially the sensitive base of Jamie's bottom. Now Jamie was screaming wildly while praying that this awful caning would end at twelve strokes.

Nina did stop then and told Jamie that the caning was finished. She did not release her from the diabolical saddle strap, however. When Jamie looked at her pleadingly to be let free, Nina said that she would have to spend some more time in the strap. Jamie managed to get up the nerve to ask her if this was something special she was receiving.

"I don't know the specifics," Nina was willing to tell her, "but apparently you have incurred the displeasure of someone on seven." She stopped at that.

Seven obviously referred to the floor where the top executives were located. Jamie couldn't determine to whom Nina was referring, and it was now driving her nuts, together with the pain she was feeling from that infernal strap pressing into her cunt and ass. She was all of 22 and had not experienced any significant punishment until coming to work for Goose Cookers. This imposition was by far the most severe session to which she had been subjected.

After about ten more minutes, Nina returned and helped Jamie walk slowly into the treatment room. Jamie was frightened when she saw the many disciplinary implements there--canes, straps, tawses, martinets, tappets, crops--but Nina had her stand while her disciplinarian unbuckled the strap and let it hang free while she undid the clamps on the belt and had Jamie step out of the apparatus. Then she undid the halter that had been pressing her breasts.

Freed from the painful restraints, Jamie now took a deep breath for the first time in a while. Nina told her she had behaved very well and would receive a good report.

Jamie screwed up her face and said, "I'm obviously very concerned about who has it in for me and has the authority to order you to administer that kind of session here. I know you can't let on, but I do want to find out."

"I'd focus on your work and performing so that you meet your goals," Nina advised. "That's how most people sent here manage to eventually be released from programs like your's."

She let Jamie put herself together and then took her by the hand and escorted her to the front door.

"You performed admirably," her boss Roberta then told her from inside her nearby office. "That was a tough assignment, but we have to be ready to deliver those when called upon."

"I'd feel better if I knew what had brought it on and who had ordered it," Nina responded.

"I can't tell you any of that, sadly," Roberta confided. "But suffice it to say that it came from perhaps the most powerful person on seven."

Nina knew enough about the company to know what almost every employee knew: that although there was a chair and a president of Goose Cookers, present on many ceremonial occasions, the true top power was Janet. They all knew this, that Janet was executive vice president, but totally ran the company.

They didn't know that she owned it, too, and had set things up so that she wasn't such an obvious target, especially to outsiders and government officials. She could still be friends and colleagues with women at every level of government and private business without their worrying that they were dealing with the CEO. Some realized that that was indeed what she was, but not that many. Janet devoted herself to her company, but had a family, located in another city which was a distance away from the company, so she only saw them at intervals.

She had decided that Jamie still had possibilities; otherwise, she would have fired her. But she had been quietly furious when she saw the younger woman letting her panties show the way she did. So, she had contacted Roberta and had orally issued the directions to raise the level of Jamie's disciplining program.

Jamie knew from Nina had told her that someone on seven had it in for her. She concluded that it was Janet and she decided that she would address it head on--even if it cost her her job. It was Friday. After Jamie had recovered from her severe session, on Monday, she set out for Janet's office. Janet prided herself on an open-door policy, although she usually wanted an employee to go through her supervisor before coming to her.

She happened to be off the phone or the computer when Jamie walked quietly into her office.

"Might I have a word with you, Janet?" Jamie asked respectfully, knowing that it was always all right to use the first names of even the top brass at the firm.

"Of course," Janet said. She gave Jamie a strictly-business look, not severe or antagonistic, but just... business. "Please sit." Jamie sat in a large chair facing Janet's massive desk.

"I've come to see you because I have the idea, which could be all wrong, but I don't think it is, that I somehow have angered you so that I was disciplined very severely at my weekly disciplinary session last Friday," she said plainly. "I'm here because whatever I did to offend you, it was not intentional, and I'd like to know how I may correct whatever I did."

"Jamie," Janet replied, equally straightforwardly, "yes, I have been bothered by your behavior. First, I was put off by your indiscretion in addressing Eleanor at that meeting of the creative staff. Eleanor, and I as well, mostly want you to apply yourself and achieve the goals you and we have set.

"Now, as to Friday, yes, I did direct them to give you a going-over," Janet continued, as Jamie sat, amazed that she had figured this one out. "That was because I saw you in the dining room, which is regarded as a moderately formal place, with your slacks down far enough to display your underwear. That, to me and to this company, is entirely unprofessional. You may not like it, but that is how we expect people to dress here: not formally but properly and professionally. No one else there was wearing her slacks in anything like the manner you were. I did not want to call you out in front of your colleagues."

Jamie was amazed that this woman, so brilliant and so powerful, would deign to notice something like Jamie's panties being visible. But she pulled herself together.

"I'm very sorry about that, Janet," Jamie said slowly. "I understand your concern and I will make sure that that never happens again."

"Thank you," Janet said, smiling now. "I also am bound to say that we have not been happy about your non-productivity at work. We've carried you because we still feel you have promise but that will not continue ad infinitum. You need to come up with something good for Eleanor and you more importantly need to focus on achieving your longer-term goals here.

"Frankly, I was put off by your appearance as I've mentioned, but your work history of late did not dispose me positively toward you then. I'm willing to give you another chance. In fact, I may just release you from the weekly disciplinary program, as I think it has done what it is intended to do."

"I do promise to apply myself as best I can," Jamie now stated, "to justify the confidence you are showing in me. Thank you."

"I'm pleased that you recognize what this is all about," Janet said. "I also admire your spunk in coming to see me. It took gumption and that merits my praise."

12