A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood, and Jamie knew this meant it was time for her to leave. She again thanked Janet and walked out as quietly as she had entered the office.

Janet sent Eleanor an e-mail on the confidential transmission line to let her know what had happened with Jamie. Eleanor whistled when she read Janet's note, because she realized that she may have set Jamie up for what had happened to her. Nevertheless, she did not regret putting Jamie in the weekly maintenance program and now she looked forward to Jamie's coming up with a good product proposal by the deadline set for the whole creative staff.

Eleanor called in Beverly, who was the creative staffer working directly for Eleanor in the small capital office. She explained to her that she had set a deadline for all creative staffers to submit product proposals within 10 days. She also told Bev what had happened with Jamie. Beverly didn't know Jamie other than as a name at the headquarters in the second city, but she whistled at the report of her disciplining.

"Thank you for not sending me to that unit at headquarters when you were dissatisfied with my work," Beverly said sincerely to her boss, Eleanor.

"You're lucky that it would be more of an inconvenience to take all the time needed for you to go there just to be disciplined," Eleanor responded. "I like you, Bev, but you need to produce a proposal as good as everyone else's. Since we're not located at headquarters, I do always have my marital cane handy here if needed."

Beverly tried to smile at this implied threat, but only asked Eleanor how often she had had to discipline employees previously.

"Not very often, Bev," Eleanor answered. "But I'm not speaking out of school because we do work closely together and I'm willing to confide in you just as I expect you to inform me of personal matters that may affect your work here.

She paused, both to consider what she would say and whether she should say it. She decided to proceed.

"Bev, you know I'm married to the Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service," Eleanor stated. Bev nodded, knowing about Annette's prominent position and the respect it engendered.

"Between you and me, and I do mean that, I do have occasion to discipline the Chief of Staff occasionally," she said. "She's not an employee, of course, but is my wife whom I love. Yet I'm willing as the responsible woman to take her in hand when necessary."

Beverly forced herself to tell her boss that she had huge respect for her and that her confiding in her in this manner increased her regard and how much she wanted to satisfy Eleanor's expectations for her.

Eleanor smiled and told her that she knew Beverly could perform to expectations. She took her in her arms and gave her a nice hug. Then she kissed Bev on the lips. The now-pleased but still slightly fearful assistant thanked her and took her leave.

That evening, Eleanor filled Annette in on what Janet had done. Annette smiled and said that she had always known that Janet did not suffer problematic people for very long.

"Your staffer Jamie had better come up with something good," Annette suggested, "or Janet will run her out. I wouldn't try to defend her unless you disagree on the merits of Jamie's work. You know that Janet has long come to me to be disciplined, but that is a very personal, even intimate matter and I only tell you about it, one, because I think you've been there when she has been disciplined, so it obviously is all right with her, and you are my dear wife, much less my responsible woman, who is entitled to know about this."

Eleanor took Annette in her arms and held her tight.

"I love you, darling," she said softly, "and I know you understand that I will only discipline you when we both know it is in order. And I also won't hesitate to come to you to be punished when I deserve it. You're the best, sweetie."

Eleanor then said she needed to excuse herself and Annette told her she'd like to accompany her to their ensuite bathroom. They walked there hand in hand and without Eleanor saying anything, Annette had decided to show her wife deference by taking off her blouse, skirt, hose, bra, and panties, as well as he shoes and lying in the bathtub on her back. Then she waited for Eleanor to ruck up her skirt and lower her panties before climbing into the tub and positioning her bottom over Annette's face.

The Chief of Staff was going to receive Eleanor's bodily products. Eleanor looked down and she released her sphincter and let her pee stream blast into Annette's face. Annette opened her mouth and began to swallow as much of Eleanor's golden-colored piss as she could. Eleanor hesitated a moment after her pee stream tailed off before passing a large dark brown turd out of her pooched-out anus.

The movement landed on Annette's face, already wet from Eleanor's pee, and Eleanor proceeded to use toilet tissue to pick it up and toss it into the toilet. Then she pointed to her tampon string and motioned to Annette that she could remove it. She did not humiliate her wife by requiring her to take it out with her teeth, but she felt privileged when Annette lifted her head, pulled out the soaked tampon, and then proceeded to lick Eleanor's bleeding pussy.

Eleanor felt good at Annette's licking her flow. She handed Annette a fresh tampon and Annette then took off the wrapper and carefully inserted the tampon into Eleanor's vagina. She was always conscious of her wife's labia, since she had seen them closed by insertion of rings which were only removed after closing Eleanor's pussy for a year.

Eleanor thanked her, took a wet washcloth, and wiped Annette's face clean from any residue of Eleanor's pee, shit, and menses. She helped Annette out of the tub and asked her if she needed to relieve herself. Annette nodded yes and sat on the toilet. Eleanor understood that she had a strong urinary fetish and thus enjoyed watching her wife release a powerful pee stream. Then, after some bowel sounds, Annette excreted a very thick long sausage into the bowl. Eleanor came over and carefully wiped her wife's pussy and then her anal area clean, then bent over and kissed Annette on her labia.

After that, the two held hands as they walked back to their bedroom and got into bed together where they held each other and caressed one another for some time before going to sleep arm in arm.

12