A very soft rooftop smoking blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, now. Thanks to those."

Rikke points to the dentures in her bag.

"And your lucky tooth?" I inquire.

"That was the one healthy tooth I had left. I had it pulled along with the others. It would just have been in the way of the dentures. Now I wear it in a gold chain. Because it's part of my story. Anyway... these dentures are just a temporary solution. And they need some adjustment. So I'm not good at chewing meat or hard crusts. I'm a little careful with what I eat right now. But it'll get better... And when you tried to kiss me before, I really wanted to kiss you back. But this is my first kissing situation since I got fake teeth. And I wanted to tell you this before we started kissing seriously, because I wanted you to be prepared that my dentures might move uncontrollably in my mouth during a kiss."

"I see."

"But I would like to kiss you. So I wonder if you're still up to it?"

"Sure," I smile.

"Great. Let me just get rid of the cigarette, I'll put the dentures back in, and we're ready to roll," Rikke says.

"Wait," I say. "Wait a second."

Rikke looks puzzled, possibly fearing I have second thoughts about kissing her.

"Two things: First I want you to smoke while we're kissing. As I told you: I like it when beautiful women smoke and I really enjoy your smoker's breath."

Rikke smiles with some relief, inhaling from her cigarette while waiting for my next sentence.

"Secondly I don't think you need teeth to be a good kisser."

I grab her and kiss her for a long time with our mouths wide open, tasting her smoker's breath and letting my tongue caress her soft, naked gums. We then remain closely together as I give Rikke a chance to take a deep drag from her cigarette before we kiss again in a genuine smoker's kiss with the smoke from her cigarette leaving our bodies through our noses while our mouths are locked together.

"Your mouth is so soft, Rikke," I say as our lips finally part.

She takes another deep drag and talks while the smoke is blowing into my face with her pronounced and very charming lisp:

"This was so great, Henrik. I never want to wear teeth when we kiss."

I look at her big tits that are still out in the open and at my trousers and underpants that remain around my ankles.

"Could we... get back to that blowjob?"

"Yeah. Let me just finish this and get another."

She holds up her cigarette, smoked all the way to the filter. She kneels to extinguish it against the wooden deck and immediately digs into her bag to find a replacement.

"I take it you'd still like me to smoke one of these while I blow you?" she lisps, holdning up her cigarette pack.

"Please do!"

Rikke takes her time to pick a cigarette, light up and take a deep drag, keeping the smoke in her lungs for a moment while smiling enticingly at me. Finally she exhales a large plume of smoke onto my dick before taking it into her mouth with a loud slurp. Within a minute I can't help ejaculating large quantities of semen into her and all over her face, cigarette, dress, lucky tooth and boobs.

Nobody enters the terrace during these procedings, but we soon after withdraw to my office where I have a suitable sofa and where I, contrary to firm policy, let Rikke smoke as much as she wants while we're having sex. Her dentures don't come back into her mouth before we leave for a delicious cafe brunch the next morning.


12