Author of Cuckoldry

Story Info
To save their marriage, his wife makes his dreams come true.
35.9k words
4.39
28.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,806 Followers

This is the second time I have collaborated on an erotic story. It was given to me in draft form by CFNMhubby who developed it originally with kinkycanucks. I have perhaps taken it in directions they never intended, but I have tried to keep or rework as many elements of the draft as I could, while staying true to my own desires for the characters.

Given the length of this tale (approximately 35k), and its cross-category blend of Fetish (cuckoldry, chastity & more), Anal, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Toys & Masturbation, Lesbian, Group Sex, BDSM, Loving Wives and Interracial, the only sensible category for it is Novels and Novellas.

Conspiracies

Bethany excused herself and stepped into the foyer to check the message on her phone. It was from her husband: "All good. I can see and hear everything. The cameras in the kitchen, dining room and master bedroom are all working. Now do whatever it takes, babe. We have to sell this house."

She quickly checked around the corner. Cole Daniels was still inspecting the cabinets in the kitchen. The man projected an air of extreme confidence, and everything about him just screamed power and wealth. He was handsome too, mid-forties with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes.

Still, it was her husband, Scott, who was the realtor and this was a million dollar home. "I'll do my best," Bethany replied. She eyed the door in front of her, tempted for a moment, despite everything, to make a run for it. She could almost hear Scott's salesman voice, reassuring, persuasive: He's already made up his mind. He just wants to know how far we are willing to go.

How far... Bethany cursed under her breath. "I know what you really mean," she'd snarled the night before. Challenging him to tell her the truth. "Just say you want me to fuck him."

"Seduce him," he'd said, unabashed. Unashamed. "Use your feminine wiles. Persuade him to buy. And, yes." He'd grinned. The bastard had actually dared to grin. "I want you to fuck him. You know that's always been my fantasy."

Her phone vibrated. Another message. "He's looking bored."

Bethany gave the phone a dirty look and adjusted her stylish new glasses. She felt torn. Fantasy was one thing, but still she'd been shocked to hear it. This wasn't who she was. She was a mother, loyal and devoted to her husband, whom she loved. Did he not love her? Why would he ask her to be unfaithful?

"Bethany?" It was Cole, calling her from the kitchen. "Everything okay out there?"

"Sorry, Mr. Daniels," she said. "Had to take a call from the sitter." He really was very handsome. A slight Scottish accent too, which she liked. If she had to be unfaithful... was it still cheating if it was her own husband's idea? If Scott was actively encouraging it?

Bethany checked herself in the mirror. Her light brown hair was freshly cut and styled, with blonde highlights, the soft curls hanging down just over her shoulders. She'd gone easy on the makeup, light pink lipstick with a touch of mascara. The pretty, white-flowered sundress was tasteful with a hint of sexiness, the neckline plunging generously to show off her breasts. One benefit of motherhood was that her breasts were larger and fuller (she'd gone from a B to a C).

She took a breath, and decided. She would give her husband what he wanted. And maybe seeing her with this handsome stranger would make him realise that what he really wanted was her, for himself, and only for himself.

"I'm coming!" she called, fascinated in the moment by the traitorous pink lips in the reflection, and made her way back through to the kitchen.

Bethany paused uncertainly as her four-inch, bright red heels clicked loudly on the tiles. She rarely wore them outside the bedroom, though they were gorgeous and made her feel very sexy. She liked the way they made her legs seem longer, and could feel the change in her posture.

"Everything okay?" Cole asked with an expression of concern. He was standing between the sink and the central island. "Do you need to go?"

"All good," she said airily, hoping to change the subject. "She just had a question."

Moving to stand opposite him across the island, Bethany rested her elbows on the marble countertop and leaned over slightly, giving Cole a view down the top of her dress without seeming too obvious about it. "So, what do you think?" she asked. "The kitchen is perfect, isn't it?"

"I definitely like what I am seeing," he said, his gaze resting deliberately on her breasts. There was nothing shy about his desire for her, and she could feel herself blushing in response. "I think the rack is a great touch," he added, a playful smile curling his lips as he reached up to caress the pots and pans hanging from the rack above the island.

It was such a cliche, but it provoked a laugh from her, which in turn made Cole laugh too. She sensed a connection building between them that, she dared to hope, meant she would be successful in selling the place. "Shall we move on to the next room?" she asked cheerfully.

Cole circled the island until he stood close enough to touch her. Bethany's pulse quickened as he folded his arms across his chest and openly looked her up and down. She cleared her throat, wanting to break the silence but unable to find words, and glanced briefly at the hidden camera. It looked like a typical charger plugged into the outlet beside the sink, but she knew it gave a clear view of the entire room. She knew her husband was watching. And still her phone was silent.

*

Cole knew full well that Bethany hadn't been talking to the sitter. He was an old friend of Scott's from college and they had planned this scenario out together. Indeed, the house had already been sold so there was no risk at all, but he didn't tell Bethany. This was an opportunity to live out his wildest dream and he was taking it.

She was not his usual type, being married, but that only made her more appealing to him - the taste of forbidden fruit. Cole considered himself a true womanizer. Usually he had no lingering feelings for the women he slept with, and Bethany, no doubt, would be just another notch for him. He'd quickly jumped at the chance to play the part of a rich home buyer.

"How about we cut to the chase," he said with a wicked grin, "and I tell you what it's going to take for me to buy this house?"

Bethany shivered involuntarily and took a half-step backwards before steeling herself and copying his posture, folding her arms over her chest protectively.

"Okay," she said. "Tell me."

With a reassuring smile, he took her arms and gently but firmly pushed them down to her sides. He wanted to ease the defiance from her. Slipping his hands down onto her hips, he pulled her towards him, and looked down into her eyes as she tilted her head up. Despite her determined expression, she trembled within his predatory grasp.

More than ever, it baffled him that Scott was so willing to give her to another man. He was watching them right now, probably urging him to make his move. Can of beer in one hand, dick in the other...

"You are a sexy woman, Bethany," he murmured. "The fact your husband sent you to me to finalize this deal tells me how serious he is. Now, I know this isn't your normal job, but..." He sighed. After a dramatic pause, he shrugged. "But I don't care about that."

Bethany frowned anxiously. "What are you saying?" she asked, her voice breaking.

He looked deep into her eyes, and growled. "I am going to fuck you all over this house. If you can satisfy me - really satisfy me - then we've got a deal. This place is sold. Understand?"

*

Her heart was pounding. She couldn't speak. She could barely stand. He was so bold!

Bethany stood frozen in place as his hands slid around from her hips to her ass and squeezed. Her eyes darted to the camera and she clutched her phone tightly, praying her husband would call and rescue her from this absurdity. Panic set in as Cole pried her phone away and set it on the island out of her reach.

"No distractions," he said, and kissed her.

Bethany had only kissed a couple of men in her life, and nobody else since meeting her husband. Cole was very different. Intense. His tongue pushed into her mouth as his hands squeezed her ass. For a long moment she was too startled to react at all, unable to process what was happening beyond that this stranger was kissing her while her husband watched - and then she surrendered to the moment.

Closing her eyes, she permitted herself to enjoy the experience of making out with a new man. As the moment's panic passed, she stopped questioning what she was supposed to do, and instead wrapped her arms around Cole's neck as she kissed him back passionately. It was as if he had sparked something within her, some long dormant hunger, a thirst to be touched that she had not felt in years. He wasn't her husband. He wasn't slow or tender like her husband. He was wrong. This was wrong - but it was also right, and she wanted him.

*

Cole breathed a quiet sigh of satisfaction as he broke the kiss and she opened her eyes. He could sense the conflict in her still, though much diminished, but undeniably there was lust for him too. This was his victory. This was what he lived for. That moment of fresh, unfiltered desire.

But Bethany was no innocent young girl. There was nothing innocent about any of this. She was a married woman, with a child at home, and a husband who claimed to love her even as he manipulated her into this cruel but so delightful seduction. A husband who had watched as Cole kissed her, and who now watched as Cole slowly, deliberately, tugged open his belt with unmistakable intent.

Bethany glanced anxiously at her phone, but it stayed resolutely silent. "I'm not sure if my husband would want me to go this far," she said quietly, but Cole could see she believed it no more than he himself did.

His zip undone, he extracted his semi-swollen cock from the confines of his briefs. This setup and seduction had been a long, delicious tease, and now she was at the point of no return. "I think he wants you to do whatever is necessary," he said with perfect confidence, stroking his hardening length provocatively.

*

Bethany could not stop staring at it. It was one thing to talk about being with a man other than her husband. Or indeed to imagine being with a man who was not her husband. Or even to kiss a man who was not her husband - even that was enough to set guilty butterflies whirling in her chest. Even if this was somehow all with her husband's permission. It was quite another to be confronted - in the flesh - with a hard and very eager cock that was not her husband's.

She felt overwhelmed by the situation. Part of her wanted again to make a run for it. Part of her pleaded silently for the phone to ring - for Scott to tell her that it was all a mistake and that he loved her and didn't need her to do any of this for him after all. Part of her - an angry part of her - wanted to let it happen just to punish him for putting her in this position. She imagined him consumed with jealousy for hours, helpless as this stranger ravished her and made her scream with pleasure. Part of her wanted to surrender to this powerful and handsome stranger whose eyes burned with lust for her.

Part of her was just very curious about that unfamiliar cock, so much longer and thicker than her husband's.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Bethany knelt down on the cool surface of the floor, bringing her face level with Cole's impressive length. Longer and thicker, but also completely smooth and hairless; the tip glistening with precum. And that raw, heady smell of a man's arousal... She wrapped a hand about the shaft, its girth too great for her to encompass, and moved her hand slowly along the smooth skin. Just the weight of it in her hand was a thrill - and he was so hard!

She wondered if he would taste different from her husband.

Bethany adjusted her glasses, and glanced up guiltily at this man who wasn't her husband - not out of hesitation, or out of any need for permission to continue, but in recognition that this next act changed everything. The nature of her marriage. The nature of herself.

She wrapped her lips tentatively about the soft head of his cock, the salty taste of his precum flooding her mouth, and sucked gently. The shock of it was almost electric. The size of him too, so hard, so powerful, so much bigger than than the cock she was accustomed to.

A soft, appreciative moan escaped his lips. "Good girl," he murmured, running his fingers through her curls. "You're going to really earn this sale."

*

For a while, Bethany concentrated on kissing his shaft and licking along its length. Cole sensed no hesitation in her, and she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself. Perhaps the idea of being a whore for her husband excited her - certainly it excited him. There was something thrilling in the idea of taking this sweet suburban mom and treating her like a whore.

She opened her mouth wide, taking him inside. He loved seeing a woman's lips stretched wide by his hard cock. He loved seeing a woman as hungry for his cock as Bethany seemed to be. Cole glanced over at the hidden camera, wondering what Scott was thinking as he watched his wife suck fervently on another man's cock.

He moaned appreciatively. Bethany was skilled at giving a blowjob - but Cole wanted her to understand that he was the one in control. He pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed it all over her face. The stunned, almost horrified look on her face was everything he could wish for.

"Stand up," he ordered.

Bethany glowered at him, but got up as directed. He spun her around and pushed her against the island, facing the sink and the hidden camera. Cole wanted Scott to see his wife's face, her cheeks smeared with her saliva and his precum. He wanted Bethany to know her husband could see her face. She whimpered as he reached around and grabbed her breasts.

*

Bethany hoped her husband was enjoying his fantasy-come-true, because he was going to pay for it later. She glared straight at the camera as the thin straps were pulled away from her shoulders and the flowery summer dress fell to the floor around her feet. Cole was very smooth. Her bra was unclasped and removed easily, then tossed across the room, so that her breasts were now fully exposed and in direct view of the camera. She gasped as his hands found her breasts again, playing with them, his fingers pinching her hard nipples. There was no subtlety in it. Not even a pretence of seduction. He was treating her like a common whore, and she was startled by how much it excited her. With one hand he thrust her panties down past the curve of her rear, and she shuffled her legs to allow gravity to do its work.

Her red stilettos were all the clothing she wore. "Is this what you want?" Bethany asked, bending over the island and pushing her bum back against Cole. She loved the feel of his trousers brushing her bare cheeks, and the illicit thrill of his hard, unclothed cock pressing against her. "Is this what you want?" she asked again, this time looking straight at the camera. Is this what you want? To see your normally so demure wife act like a slut?

"You have a fantastic body Bethany," Cole said, caressing her ass. "Everything looks perfect." His hands glided possessively over her skin, studying her curves and her toned legs.

Bethany moaned softly as every touch reminded her that this man was not her husband. She jumped when she felt his cock between her thighs, nudging at the soft folds of her entrance. The size of him frightened her a little. She knew it would be inside her soon - what if it hurt? She wanted to ask him to be gentle, but that wasn't what she really wanted. It certainly wasn't what she needed.

*

Her excitement was growing, her breaths shallow and rapid. The anticipation of feeling his big cock enter her pussy was getting to her, and Cole was ready to make it happen.

He guided his cock into her opening, and, once he was sure he was in, he thrust hard, burying half his prodigious length in her tight cunt that had never known a real man. Women loved his cock. By her sudden, deep moan, he knew Bethany loved it too. He pulled back, and drove in deeper, lifting her up off her heels as her body lunged forward. He repeated this, each time penetrating deeper, each time forcing a loud moan from her, until at last he was fully inside her.

"How many times have you done this, slut? How many houses has this sweet, tight pussy sold for your husband?"

"You're the first," she said, panting heavily.

Cole snorted his disbelief, and withdrew until only the head of his cock was still within. Bethany cried out as he drove in again, all the way, harder than before. He grinned as she pushed back against him. Once again he was reminded that Bethany was no sweet, innocent girl. She was a woman who liked to fuck, and he suspected she would climax in short order. He tightened his grip on her waist, and was soon fucking her harder, he was sure, than she had ever been fucked before.

She was close. Cole could feel it. He smacked her ass, making her squeal loudly, and it pushed her to the edge. Her body tightened exquisitely as she reached her apex, she gasped and Cole groaned deeply as he felt her body squeeze him. He didn't let up, though, and continued to thrust into her hard. He smacked her again, and tugged on her hair like the reins of a horse, and he grinned fiercely at the camera as he rode her through her lengthy orgasm.

*

Scott watched in awe. Bethany was amazing. By her changing expressions he could see that she was no longer thinking of him. She was lost in the moment, in an experience more raw and intense than anything he could ever give her. She was his beautiful, loving, loyal wife, and the mother of his only child. He would never be able to smack her ass and pull on her hair and treat her like a piece of meat and reduce her to this animalistic state of lust.

But Cole could.

On the screen, Cole's vigorous assault had slowed to a gentle thrusting as Bethany recovered from her ecstatic high. Grinning like a real bastard at the camera, he slid Bethany's phone over to her. "Send your husband a message," he instructed. "Tell him you're going to be late tonight." Chuckling, he added, "Tell him I'm going to enjoy every inch of you."

Bethany dutifully sent the text. Scott smiled as he read it. "We need the sale," he replied back.

Role Play

"What are you doing up?" Melissa called from the kitchen, startling Jack. "It's so late."

"Just checking Facebook," he answered quickly, closing the browser. "I couldn't sleep."

He waited for his wife to go back to bed before finding again the erotic story he had just been reading. Something about it really excited his imagination. He looked up the author's name - Clint - and read his bio, before checking out his library of stories. Jack was surprised to learn that the man was happily married - indeed, had been for a number of years - and that his wife also helped contribute to his works. That unlikely dynamic only increased the allure of the story he had just read, and he selected a few more to read that looked in a similar vein.

With each one, his own fantasy of Melissa being with another man intensified. The writing was vivid and Jack was easily immersed in them. He was glad there were many more stories to enjoy. It would take a while to get through them all.

He found them addictive. Night after night, he left the bedroom while Melissa slept and returned to the erotic stories he had become infatuated with. The constant was the theme: the wife (or girlfriend) stepping outside of their relationships, and the husband (or boyfriend) seeing it happen and even giving permission for it to happen. They made him wish Melissa was one of these women in the stories.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,806 Followers