A Very Special Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Dava begins her descent.
5.4k words
4.78
8.6k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

At breakfast Ella and Dava kept making eye contact and smiling, sometimes giggling. Nick just put it down to the two of them bonding. Dava was normally a sharp and stylish dresser but today was different. She had pulled out all the stops, she was wearing a pair of black wet look leggings with 6" red heels and a low cut leopard print tank top that put her ample chest on display. She finished off the look with big gold hoop earrings, painted red nails and heavy make-up.

"So Dava, I have to say, you look fuckin' hot today. Like sizzling hot, right Nikki?" said Ella.

The question kinda thew Nick off, she definitely was hot but could he say that?

"Yeah you look great Mommy, I mean Mom! Sorry." Nick slipped.

He was so flustered that "Mommy" was the first thing he thought of. His ass started contract around the sizable butt plug filling him up.

"I'd say you were having quite the effect on our girl "Mommy!" Look at her drool." laughed Ella.

"Well thank you, you two. I just felt really sexy today for some reason and decided to see if I still had it." giggled Dava.

"You never lost it, I mean look at you, look at your tits, don't they look great Nikki?" asked Ella stroking the back of Nick's head.

Nick had been staring at them as well, it was hard not to, they were on full display for everybody to see.

"Umm yeah they look great." he said shyly, what else could he say?

"Maybe you're a little jealous? Do you want nice big titties like your Mommy's?" Ella joked.

"What? N-no. I mean, I don't know, maybe?" he was caught off guard with the question.

"I think you'd be irresistible if you had a pair of nice, big, juicy tits. Your tits look good right now but they could be bigger."

Was this real? Did he have tits? Yes. Why lie to himself, he knew Ella was giving him some kind of hormones or something in the "vitamins" like she said but a strange, new, foreign need had taken hold of him. He wasn't making this transformation happed but he wasn't putting up much of a fight to stop it either.

Ella cupped one of Nick's small, developing breasts while she talked. The touch sent an electrifying sensation rippling through Nick's body. Seeing the blatant arousal on his face Dava bit her lip, she had to have him again.

"So good news, my schedule is wide open tonight and tomorrow. How about we hit up a club together? I've been looking forward to partying with my girls." said Dava with a warm smile, something had changed her mind on clubbing.

"OMG yes! I can't wait to see the look on the guys faces when they see us on the dancefloor!" said Ella excitedly. "Right Nikki?"

"I don't know, what if I get into trouble? Like someone see's through me. They could hit me." Nick was nervous about the idea.

"Don't be silly, I mean of course the guys are going to be all over you, maybe some of the girls too, but if things get too much then Dava and I will rescue you." said Ella with a reassuring smile.

"Come on Nikki please? I really want to have a night out with my girl." said Dava flashing puppy dog eyes.

Nick looked at her, she was so damn sexy today, what would she look like in a clubbing outfit? What would Ella look like? What would he look like? A new wave of arousal came over him.

"Y-yeah, it should be fun." he said sheepishly.

"Oh thank you Nikki! I can't wait." Dava exclaimed.

"Okay if we're gonna party tonight I have a couple of errands to run, I'll be back soon. Stay out of trouble." Ella laughed as she got up to leave.

Nick was in his room with the thoughts of tonight's possibilities running through his head. What if he was found out? Would they mock him? Hurt him? Would they want to fuck him? All three of those thoughts terrified him.

He sat there thinking question after question when a noise caught his attention. It sounded like Dava in pain, she was moaning like it. Nick went down the hall to see what was going on and got quite a shock. Dava was lying on her bed completely naked, with one hand over her face and one hand using a dildo on her pussy.

He watched through the crack in the door, transfixed on his gorgeous Step-Mom getting herself off. In her hand she was holding something to her mouth and nose while taking deep breaths. Nick tried his best to make out what it was when he noticed a recognisable pattern. They were his panties! She was getting herself off sniffing his panties! The sight and realization sent an overdrive of arousal through him. He couldn't do anything, still being locked in a cage by Ella but he watched her for 20 mins until she seemed satisfied and got out of bed.

Seeing her move Nick darted back to his room, his heart ponding in his chest. Why was this turning him on so much? He should have been weirded out but seeing his Step-Mom climaxing with a face full of his panties was so hot. He needed release but his cage prevented traditional means, luckily he knew another way to do it, a much more explosive way if he could get it right. He stripped from the waist down just leaving a tight fitting t-shirt on his body. Nick stuck the 9" dildo to his computer chair usung the suction cup and brought up photos of Dava from her social media on the monitor. She wasn't made up in them like she was today but she was still a natural beauty.

Nick grabbed the lube and poppers from his drawer and went to lube up the dildo but something felt off about not sucking it for at least a minute so he was on his knees with his head bobbing up and down the fake cock, he was getting better every day at his oral skills and often thought about how a real cock would respond to his mouth. When he had satiated his oral needs next came his anal needs, he used the lube on the dildo and his ass and took a sniff of the poppers. The room started to spin and a euphoria overcame him, he could make out Dava's photo on the screen and felt a burning desire inside himself, he easily slid the dildo into his hungry ass, poppers really helped with that.

He had the pictures of Dava play on a slideshow as he took the length of the dildo slowly a few times to get used to the invasion. Alternating between riding the dildo and rocking back and forth on it. He had become better at finding just the right places that felt good. Eventually he began to spasm and moan as the small amount of cum drippled out of his little dick. He sat back in his chair, feelings of guilt rocked over him but he couldn't deny it any longer, his Step-Mom was hot and he wanted her.

"So we'll be at a club called 'Sensations' tonight, meet us there and you can claim your prize" said Ella over the phone to the contest winner.

"Perfect I'll be there but can I ask for one small detail?" the man said.

"Sure but it'll cost you depending on what it is." she answered.

"It's nothing crazy, I just want her to wear a skirt with nylons and heels. I'm really into that ha ha". he asked.

"Okay sure, no problem, see you tonight stud." she said as she hung up.

Ella had a couple of stops to make for preparations for tonight. It was off to her weed dealer for something to loosen Nikki up, take away that rational voice that doesn't think this is right so she could be pushed over the edge into complete servitude.

"So what do you need then Ella." asked the dealer.

"I'm gonna need some ecstasy pills and some LSD, do you have them?"

"Sure, must be some party you're having." he chuckled as he bagged up her supplies.

"It'll be a night to remember, till next time." Ella said as she left.

When she returned to Nick's house he and Dava were beginning to get ready, Ella helped Nick with his hair and make-up then showed him what he would be wearing tonight. It was a blue velvet, long sleeve top then a black, skin tight skirt that hugged his legs and showed off his "ass-ets" finished with black strappy high heels showing off Nick's painted toes.

He loved the feel of the nylon on his sensitive legs and the blue velvet top felt so soft.

"Hey you guys re- Oh my God, Nikki, you look... just wow." stammered Dava.

"Is it too much?" Nick asked.

"No no you look amazing, I just can't believe how hot you are. I never expected to see you like this." Dava managed, getting a little wet between her legs. Forgetting he was her Step-Son for just a second, he wasn't Nick, she was Nikki.

"Well what about you? You're going to break some hearts tonight." Nick said looking over her outfit.

She was wearing a zebra print halterneck top, a black leather mini-skirt and black knee high leather boots.

"Hey this is my first night out in a while and I'm going to have some fun." she said smiling a mischievous smile.

"You both look perfect, like you could be sisters. We won't have to buy a drink all night, the boys will be lining up for us!" Ella chirped feeling Nick's ass as she did.

"And this thing is getting to be an absolute peach, Dava you gotta feel this thing."

"What?" Nick asked in shock.

"Babe relax, we're all girls here and you should be proud to have a juicy rump like that, I'm a little jealous." said Ella now kissing his neck, leaving lipstick marks.

Dava took the opportunity and grabbed a handful of Nick's ample ass, it was harmless fun after all, right?

"She's right sweetie, you're body has filled out in all the right places. I'd kill for an ass like this." Dava said still squeezing away.

Nick's tiny cock strained against the new mini chastity device Ella had got him, he wasn't sure but he felt it must have been about 3/4 of an inch long. A part of him loved these two women lusting after him, they made him relax and want to show off his newfound skills. Dava was being rather aggressive with her groping but Nick loved the feeling of her hand squeezing his buns. It didn't feel right to ask her to stop. He probably wouldn't have resisted if she bent him over right now and fucked him raw.

As they had a couple of drinks waiting on the cab Ella told them about the ecstasy, Nick had never tried it before but Dava used to indulge in her youth sometimes and was looking forward to it. When the cab honked outside they left the house and got in, Nick could feel the drivers eyes taking in every detail, he should have been embarrassed or nervous but he liked the reaction he got, he felt powerful.

As they entered the club the doorman complimented all three of them but lingered on Nick the longest. Ella led them to the bar and got a round of drinks for them before discretely handing out the pills. Ella and Dava both downed theirs before looking at Nick, he took a deep breath and swallowed the pill. They drank their drinks and had to shout to be heard over the music.

As they finished their drinks Ella wanted them to get on the dance-floor. Dava was a natural, twisting and turning with a sexy motion while Ella held Nikki in front of her and gyrated her hips into him while running her hands all over his body. The pills were beginning to kick in, Ella's hands felt like electricity flowing through his body, he was getting spacey and found it hard to think, only aware of the music and Ella's touch. He felt her move around to his front, Ella pulled Dava's hands around her back to her stomach and began to grind her ass into her crotch then using her own hands to pull him in close. He felt the heat of her body, swaying side to side with her. Nick loved her body against his but his eyes couldn't focus so he just shut his eyes. Then it happened. He felt lips press against his, he kissed back like he was programmed to, no tongue but soft, short smooches on the lips.

Nick lost track of time, it felt like they were kissing for an eternity.

Suddenly she broke it off and turned to Dava giving her a hard, deep kiss she had given Nick as he watched. He was so out of it he wasn't sure if what he was seeing was real, his girlfriend was making out with his Mom and it was turning him on so much. When Ella broke the kiss with Dava she gently grabbed Nick's chin and moved his mouth near Dava's, he didn't even try to fight it, as soon as he felt her lips touch his he just relaxed and let it happen, he didn't have the willpower to put up a fight. He felt hands on his hips, they were gently caressing his sides as Dava's lips slowly massaged his.

Ella stood back slightly taking in the gorgeous scene she had set when she felt a tap on her shoulder, it was Greg, the man with the winning bid for Nikki's first real blowjob. He was tall and handsome but kinda nerdy, maybe in his mid 30's, Ella made the introductions to Nick and Dava, lying and saying he was an old friend. He shook Dava's hand but gave Nick's a kiss making him blush red.

Greg offered to get another round of drinks in and Ella went to help him, Dava and Nick danced in each others arms while Ella and Greg were at the bar, on the way back Ella slipped another pill in Nick's drink, he was well on his way to becoming a horny, drooling mess. They went to sit at a booth near the wall to have their drinks. Dava was clearly into Greg, throwing him seductive looks but he was here for someone else. As they all talked and danced Nick had his eyes shut but could feel a hand rubbing his bare thigh. It felt so warm and comforting, Nick was easily lost in it, it took him a while to realise it was Greg's hand. He didn't care, it just felt so good. It was only a little touch and Greg did buy him a drink so it only seemed fair, plus he was really charming.

Nick went to give Greg's thigh a rub in response but when he did he felt a pretty solid, thick cock. Nick tried to take his hand away but Greg held it there for a second and Nick relaxed into touching his dick, it was a mighty meaty member by the feel of it. As they finished their latest drinks and the effect of the next pill kicking in for Nick. He was losing track of time and couldn't concentrate on what anyone was saying. Ella was trying to explain to him that Greg had recently went through a fictional bad break up and maybe a quick dance with Nick would cheer him up. He was loving the attention and sensations running through his body, the feeling of the music compelling him to dance. Before he knew it he was back on the dance-floor but with Greg's big hands running over his body now. He could feel Greg's meat stick rubbing against his ass, his own little pecker strained against his new, smaller cage and his ass was pulsing, like it was missing the usual feeling of a butt plug. Nick was pressing his ass into Greg's crotch, grinding away, barely aware of anything other than his arousal. Greg responded in kind, practically dry pounding Nick.

Everyone must have noticed what a slut he was acting like but he couldn't care about anything around him. He felt Greg's large hands turn him around by his waist then lock him in place. He stared into Greg's eyes, lost in his grip, he was paralyzed in anticipation until Greg kissed him. Nick almost melted into this practical strangers arms, feeling his mouth being invaded and having his tongue dance around Greg's. Ella was recording the full show on her phone while Dava was being chatted up at the bar. She gave them both a tap on the arm and curled her finger into a follow me motion, they did as they were beckoned. She took them to a store room in the back past the toilets.

"Get your cock out now." Ella said to Greg as she began to kiss Nick.

He did as he was told and pulled out a rock hard cock when Ella guided Nick's hand to grip his cock while still kissing him. He put a very weak effort into pulling his hand back but it was futile. He began to stroke the cock, impressed by the feel of it, much bigger than his.

"Okay babe, I know you want this, don't even try to fight it, just get on your knees with me and stroke his cock in your face." Ella commanded while pushing Nick down by the shoulders.

He did and as he stroked this magnificent cock his mouth began to drool.

"Alright now sweetie, just put that juicy cock in your mouth. Don't even think about it." she said as she gently pushed the back of Nick's head.

He opened up his mouth without thinking like she said and took Greg's massive cock in his mouth. To his surprise it wasn't too bad, quite pleasant actually. Was this what he was missing the whole time? It was warm and hard and a little bit salty, he recognised the taste of precum from eating his own but this was different, it tasted so much better, could every cock have a unique load of cum in it? He could happily keep this cock buried in his mouth for the rest of his life, just letting it feed him. Greg started to gently rock in and out of Nick's mouth, getting his cock slick with all the drool collecting in Nick's mouth. He could hear Greg grunt in approval. This wasn't gay, he was "forced" to do it, thats what he told himself at least. It didn't feel too "gay", it was more like a pacifier, it gave the same sense of comfort.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, enjoy it." Ella was still filming but not that Nick noticed or Greg cared.

At hearing the words of encouragement Nick began to bob his head on the cock at a faster pace, slobbering all over it, a line of drool hanging from his mouth.

"Ah fuck yeah slut, suck that cock. You're a fuckin' pro." Greg grunted.

Nick loved to hear that, it excited him so much, he sped up his tempo, trying to take more of the delicious specimen while using his hands on Greg's buttocks to steady himself.

"Fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum." Greg panted.

"Okay baby, you've done an amazing job, it's time for your reward, don't spill a drop now." Ella purred.

Nick let the cock out of his mouth enough that he could use his tongue on the head to push Greg over the edge. As he suckled and licked he could feel the cock stiffen and pulse in his mouth, he sucked faster and prepared for his reward.

"Ahh shiiiiit. Holy fuck you're good." Greg said as he pumped load after load into Nick's mouth.

Nick struggled to keep it all in his mouth, some spilled down his chin onto his top.

"Oh baby, I'm so proud of you, you're a real slut now!" said Ella as she licked the cum from Nick's chin and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

This was the greatest night ever, sharing a cum coated kiss with his girlfriend.

"Now just one last thing, aren't you going to thank Greg for giving you a cummy treat?" asked Ella.

"Of course, thank you for letting me suck you and swallow your cum." Nick said instinctively, all the programming and dream manipulation were certainly working, her trigger words should be strong enough soon.

"You can do that anytime slut." Greg sighed putting his cock away.

"So how do you feel? What are you thinking?" Ella quizzed.

"I feel... good. Happy. Like I did something special. Did I do good?" said Nick.

"Sweetie you did great, come on lets get you a drink." Ella said helping Nikki to his feet and freshening up his make-up.

Returning to the bar they saw Dava with a good looking young man on the dance-floor. They moved up behind her and Ella gave her a playful spank on the rear.

"Where have you been? I was starting to think I'd been ditched." Dava shouted over the loud music.

"Yeah I'm sorry, we uh..." Nikki kind of struggled to get it out.

"I'll tell you later." covered Ella.

They danced for a while, Dava occasionally allowing the young man she was with to feel her up, though she kept looking at Nikki. Ella danced facing Nikki, the two of them smiling at each other while Greg rubbed up behind Nikki, it actually felt kinda good, dancing with a sexy girl in front of him and a strong, handsome man behind him. Nick could have stayed here all night but Dava said she was about to head home and Ella said she and Nikki would follow.

Nikki could see Ella talk to Greg for a bit before walking over to her.

"Don't you want to say goodbye? To him or his beefy cock?" Ella couldn't help but tease.

"Umm yeah, I think I should. To him and not his big, meaty, delicious cock." Nikki laughed and went to talk to him.

12