A Very Special Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey big guy, I'm sorry I gotta go but I'm really glad I met you tonight, it was so much fun." said Nikki not wanting to leave.

"That's a bummer, you were really something back there." Greg said pulling Nikki in for a kiss.

Nikki was so happy he kissed him, it was deep, sloppy and long. Nick gave his cock one more squeeze and rub, wishing he could take it with him.

"I hate to see you go, a hottie like you doesn't come along every day." Greg said as he broke off the kiss. "This is my number, call me anytime you want to do that again, maybe more." he finished, handing Nikki a small piece of paper.

With another quick kiss and a spank on the ass Nikki hurried over to his waiting companions.

"About time you tore your hands off him." Ella giggled.

"I'm so proud of you, you drove him crazy." complimented Dava.

The next few days passed without much incident. Nick and Ella spent most of their time talking about clothes, working out to trancy music and watching porn. Ella made Nick watch endless compilations of cocks cumming and after sucking his first dick he knew how good that cum would taste. Nick couldn't stop thinking about cocks and cum. Pussy was good too, he licked Ella's several times a day but a cock was just on another level.

Inside his head it was like the new personality of Nikki was pushing out the old Nick. His internal monologue was beginning to change, he had almost stopped thinking of himself as a man, well he never really thought he was a man but he was thinking of himself as a girl more every day. Was he really a he anymore? No one else seemed to think so, maybe it was time to let it go?

Ella said Nikki deserved a treat for all her hard work so she was taking her to get her hair done and take her out for dinner. She got Nikki all dressed up. Silver mini dress with matching high heels. Big silver earrings hanging from her ears with silver bangles and chains around her neck. One of them was a tighter fit than the others and had a lock and key, it fit really snug to Nikki's neck but she looked great. Her make-up kept the theme with silver eye shadow and lipstick.

When they arrived at the hair salon Nikki looked like a glamour model on a red carpet or a really high class hooker. She strutted behind Ella, subconsciously swinging her ass from side to side. Ella had decided on her hair again, Nikki didn't care, she knew Ella would make her even more sexy, so she sat in the chair and let the stylist do her job. It was so very relaxing sitting there being pampered by the girls, he felt like he was in a trance. When she came around the stylist was doing the finishing touches. Nikki now had long, straight, platinum blonde hair.

"Nice work ladies, as usual. I'm so happy with her." Nikki could hear Ella say.

"We take pride in our work. We only do the best here." the stylist says. "How do you like it slut?"

Nikki was kind of shocked to be called a slut, she didn't bother about it in the bedroom but this was different. She looked in the mirror and immediately replied

"I love it Mistress."

Why did she call her Mistress? She'd never done it before but it felt so right after being called a slut. Her little clitty jumped in it's cage. She was so lucky to have these powerful women take an interest in her.

"You look great babe. Ready to go get something to eat?" asked Ella.

"Yes Mistress!" Nikki said eagerly. "Thank you so much for your help." she said to the stylist.

"You're welcome slut, put it to good use and enjoy your meal." the stylist said with a sly smile.

"Okay so here's the deal. Since I'm going to be treating you to a nice meal, I want you to do something for me. I want to blindfold you and feed you every mouthful." said Ella pulling into a familiar street.

"Just wear a blindfold and let you feed me? That's it?" Nikki asked suspiciously.

"That's it. You can say no, it's just a fun idea I had..." she said flatly.

"I don't see why not, sure I'll do it." answered Nikki after little consideration.

"Good choice babe, this is gonna be so much fun!" Ella said putting a soft, crimson blindfold over Nikki's eye's and tying it tight.

Nikki was unsteady walking in heels and unable to see but Ella supported her and guided her movements. After walking for a couple minutes Ella announced they had arrived and before going inside she put earbuds in Nikki's ears.

"Just to help you relax." she said.

The familiar sound of tones and beats filled Nikki's head, instantly relaxing her and for some reason making her mouth water. She was really looking forward to her meal. Nikki thought it could have been an Asian restaurant because instead of sitting in a chair she was made to kneel. She couldn't tell how long she was sitting in that position with the hypnotic track playing in her mind. It could have been hours or it could have been minutes.

She drifted further and further away into a blank nothingness, the only think she could feel being an ever growing hunger, though a strange hunger at that. This foreign need took over and just when Nikki thought her hunger would never be sated she felt something graze her lips. It didn't last long but it left a familiar salty taste behind. It was the very thing she needed! It was what she had waited so long for, the most delicious flavour in the world, she needed more.

Nikki whimpered and opened her mouth to signal she wanted more and her prayers were answered. It grazed her mouth again but Nikki was ready for it this time, she clamped her lips around it and tried to hold it there but it slipped out of her mouth with a pop.

Nikki let out an audible cry, she had never wanted anything more than this object in her mouth. Whoever was feeding her must have heard because the next thing she knew something warm, thick and hard entered her mouth and stayed there. Finally! It was glorious, it was the most fulfilling, satisfying taste ever, she didn't even care it was coming from a cock.

At some point Nikki became aware that the object of her desires was a big, juicy penis but by the time she figured it out she was already lost in sucking it. She had been fighting her desire for cock for so long that it felt like heaven to be able to just let go and enjoy a fat cock in her mouth. No one was forcing her, there was no pressure, she could just enjoy this feeling.

Nikki happily and greedily sucked on the cock for a few minutes before feeling it stiffen and contract in her mouth. She started to suck faster then felt an explosion of cum rapidly fill her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all. Nikki tried her best but while swallowing she couldn't help but cough and choke on all that cum, some of it falling from her mouth.

Nikki loved being able to freely suck a cock and swallow cum without any guilt or doubt but she was disappointed in herself for not being able to swallow it all. She didn't have time to beat herself up too much though before another delicious cock entered her mouth. This was too good to be true!

Nikki spent hours on her knees and sucked a dozen cocks, taking her time with and enjoying every one, completely lost in the experience. After what felt like forever there were no more cock coming from the wall and Nikki felt Ella removing her blindfold and earbuds.

"Sorry babe, you sucked them all, you were like an animal." Ella said fixing Nikki's hair.

"Did you like that?"

"I'm not sure what happened, it was like waking up from a dream but to be doing the same thing when you wake up. Before I knew it, I was doing it. By the time I realized what I was doing I was too deep into it, enjoying it too much."

"Thats a good answer slut, I'm so glad to hear you say it."

"Where are we? How long have we been here?" asked Nikki coming to her senses.

"Dont worry about it. This is something you needed but you'd never admit it. It's done now, you even liked it, so you can relax and stop fighting your urges, fighting yourself. If you have an itch that only a big hard cock will scratch then just say so, I'll still be your girlfriend and I'll even be feeding you the cocks." said Ella lovingly, stroking Nikki's hair.

Nikki could barely think straight, she couldn't think of more questions or even words. All those cocks, she sucked them all and swallowed their cum, enjoying the taste, oh how good it was. She remained in this state as Ella took her home. Once home Ella put Nikki into bed with the usual hypnotic equipment. Nikki's dreams were filled with big cocks shooting loads of cun, shes had this dream before but now she knows how it feels to do it for real and that just made the dreams more real.

The small part of Nick that remains knows this was being forced on him, he was made to be addicted to cock, he didn't want to ask Ella to get him cocks but he wasn't sure how long he could last.

12