A Very Special Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Carol could hug her, there was a loud knock at the door. Carol opened it, smiling, and a queue of very bedraggled and downtrodden people looked at her pleadingly. The old man at the front spoke.

"We was told we could get a Christmas dinner from here, miss. No charge or nothing either. Be that the case?"

"Yes sir, that is the case. Tell me, how many of you are there in your family, and please sir, be truthful, for we want to help as many families as we can."

Within half an hour everything had gone. There were some sad folk left with nothing who slipped quietly back into the cold of the night, wishing they had arrived earlier. Carol burst into tears.

"Oh Mum, Dad, I wish we could have helped them all."

"I know my angel, you have the kindest heart!"

Eddie Scrooge was fuming and looked quite ill.

"Pah! Pah! Pah! I feel positively sick. Did you see how much they gave away? My poor heart!"

"Oh shut up and learn your lesson! Now quiet!" Harley screamed.

There was a knock at the door.

"We have nothing left!" Mrs Scratchit said, despondently. Carol went to the door, her face still wet with tears. It was Pip!

"What are you doing here?" Carol exclaimed, unaware he even knew where she lived. He ignored the question as he could hardly tell her that he had secretly followed her one evening!

"Please let me in, I'm so very cold. I can't stand it in that orphanage any more, Miss, they are so cruel because of the way I talk. They go on and on about little lord orphan, and there are these new boys who torment me and keep touching me. I've run away."

He sometimes remembered the life of luxury he used to have before his Spanish mother was forced to abandon him to the orphanage after her husband died with terrible debts and she was left homeless and penniless. She had fled back to Spain, but it was too dangerous to take her son. He never spoke of it to anyone, it seemed too shameful, but she had left a note with his name. Philipp Istrelle.

Carol introduced him to her mum and dad and he produced a bottle of port and a large plum pudding from his bag.

"I do hope you didn't steal these things!" Carol asked calmly.

"Oh no Miss, never. I bought them. I had some money saved and I bought them in the market for you! You can go ask old Jones who sold them to me. I really hoped you might be able to put me up for the night, and that I could spend Christmas with you!"

Carol's mum intervened. She had seen how the boy looked at her daughter. There was the unmissable sparkle of love in his eyes. He was a handsome boy, well-spoken and with impeccable manners. He may be an orphan, but she could see he was smart and she had great expectations of who he could one day be.

"Well young Pip Istrelle, maybe I'm a bit batty, but of course you can stay here. We are canny folk and will make four meals from our three and enjoy your plum pudding together to make up for it. We all love a drop of port too! Now Carol, roll up that rug and place it in your room, Pip can sleep on that."

The scene faded and reappeared. It was Christmas day and time for lunch. The Scratchits were sitting down to the same meal they had given to the destitute. It was meagre but tasty. The plum pudding and port were really delicious and really made Christmas. When they had finished, there was a knock at the door.

"Sorry to be troubling you Mam, on Christmas day and all, but we found this in that present you gave us yesterday with our dinner and realised it must be a mistake and wanted to bring it back"

He was clutching a ten-pound note.

"Oh!" Smiled Carol. "No, that is not a mistake. We put that in one of the presents as a nice surprise for one family! It is yours! It's for you, that's what this note with it says." She had assumed all her beneficiaries could read!

"Well, heaven be! Are you truly not an angel walking on this earth!" The man said, a tear running down his cheek.

"And aren't you the very model of honesty, and the very antithesis of greed!" Carol replied. "If only the wealthy had one ounce of the generosity of the poor!"

"I be not sure about that, not sure I understand those words, but I am a good man, an honest man."

"You are certainly that. Here! We won't be able to drink any more of this." Carol gave him the bottle of port with a third remaining."

"Bless you, my dear, bless you!" The man said, backing away and bowing.

Eddie Scrooge had collapsed on the floor. Harley Queen bent down and let him talk.

"Madness, madness, madness!" He repeated. "She just gives everything away and gets nothing in return!"

"Ah, but that is not true, is it, Ghost of Christmas Present?" Harley asked rhetorically.

The scene faded and reappeared. It was Carol's simple, but comfortable bedroom. The rug and blanket on the floor, placed there by her mother, had been moved aside and Carol and Pip were standing by the wall embraced in a passionate hug, their mouths locked together, lips playing and tongues probing. Much as Carol would have loved to lay in the warmth of her bed with her beau, it was so rickety, and the springs so noisy, that any movement was enough to wake the devil! It was enough that her own inner demon had been awakened.

She reached for the cord fastening Pip's trousers and in doing so squeezed his hardened cock. The excitement of discovering his excitement made her kisses even more passionate. She fumbled with the fastening and eventually freed his cock, pushing his trousers down so that they fell to his knees. She crouched before him and admired the beautiful phallus before her. She inhaled his smell. Her lips gently kissed its purple head. She looked up at him with eyes full of love. He trembled and she lapped up a pearl of pre-cum that had formed, satisfied and empowered by the effect she was having on him.

She had a small tin of Vaseline which she usually rubbed on her lips in the bitter cold to save them from chapping. She had already rubbed some into her hole which was now sending her all sorts of messages about needing to be touched. She had an itch, and this boy of hers was going to scratch it. He was hard as steel and standing proud. She stood up and pressed her arms against the wall, pushing her ass out towards him, wiggling it seductively.

He slid his thumbs into the top of her panties and pulled them down, the cool air on her hole, making her gasp. She felt his hot hands firmly grasp her waist and sighed deeply as she felt the tip of his cock sliding between her cheeks and brushing against her rose bud. She wiggled some more, loving the feeling, then she felt him pushing, she felt him entering, she felt herself being stretched, she felt amazing! She muffled a small squeal as he slipped deep inside. There was some initial pain followed by the most intense feeling of pleasure. He began to fuck her! "Shhh!" she whispered. He gasped quietly as he filled her insides with his seed.

The scene faded and now Carol was in bed with Pip. Two beautiful young people bringing pleasure to each other. They were lying side by side, top and tail, each slowly sucking the other's cock. Carol gave a little shudder, followed by a long mmm as she came, and her eyes lit up as Pip filled her mouth with his savoury treat. He turned around and cuddled up to her, kissing her gently before whispering in her ear.

"I love you so much! This is my best-ever Christmas. You are such a wonderful person that I want to be with you forever!"

The scene faded again.

"So Scroogy, you old scrote, see that? She places no value on those consumerist baubles and tokens you call coin and cash. Instead, she takes her pleasure from loving and being loved by a person very special to her, rather than just being hated and despised by all. A much better approach to life as I have learnt to my cost. Now Ghost of Christmas Future, I summon you!"

Stave 4

A new scene emerged from between unearthly clouds. It was a funeral. Several disinterested people gathered around as the coffin was laid to rest. Eddie strained his eyes to see whose funeral it was. He could just make out the writing on the headstone. E. Scrooge. A cold shiver ran down his spine.

"So where do we get this free lunch?" One of the spectators shouted, "and it had better be decent."

"Yes, it will be the only time I ever got anything for free from that old miserable miser!" Said another.

Carol seemed to be presiding over proceedings and ushered them to the nearby Inn. The lunch was frugal, but really wholesome and tasty, for when she had discovered that Scrooge was ill and unlikely to live that long, she had asked very nicely for a raise and, when he begrudgingly agreed, had saved it every month to pay for this day. The Innkeeper had also seen fit to help out as he happened to be in a very good mood.

"Ha!" Eddie Scrooge said, looking at Harley Queen, "so you see, some people cared!"

"Well Eddie, as you know, that Carol is an angel, so she doesn't count, she cares about everybody without condition. The Innkeeper is only celebrating because he owed you a lot of money and when you died, your records were so poor, it was all forgotten, so he is simply very happy you are dead!"

At that point, Pip appeared. He was no longer a delivery boy, he was a successful playwright and wearing the dandified clothes to prove it. He currently had a successful show running in the town.

"Come, Carol, sometimes you are almost a fool to your good nature. That man Scrooge, he was but a scourge on this town! I swear I will always love you and admire you for your good heart, but I do declare that I struggle to understand it!"

"Everyone is someone, no matter how bad they are," Carol said. "I always hoped he would change in life, become a philanthropist and help others, but although that was not to be, with his death, he has accidentally helped others. Those in his debt are freed and since he had no heirs and no will, the state has given all his money to the poor."

"Come here!" the playwright said, giving her a hug. I can't wait for our trip to Italy, to take you to see all those amazing sights. I know we can never be married, but who cares. I could never wish for a better and more beautiful wife. I love you so much, my sweet."

The scene faded and the graveyard reappeared. Amongst the immaculately kept graves, one looked decayed and unkempt. A dog walked purposefully towards it and urinated on it. Some passing children threw a stone at it, taking another chip from its facing. You could no longer read whose grave it was.

Eddie Scrooge was weeping inconsolably. Harley Queen stretched her arms, suddenly free from her hellish shackles.

"Come ghosts of Christmas past, present and future, let us say goodnight. I believe our work is done.

Stave 5

Eddie Scrooge woke to find a crisp Christmas Day with a perfect blue sky. The snow had frozen and had a glistening shell that made the path sparkle. The sun was casting long shadows and accentuating everything in a golden glow. In short, it was a beautiful day. But for Eddie, it was more than just a beautiful day, it was a day to make beautiful and to fill with beautiful gestures.

He called round at the butcher's house who was rather unimpressed to be disturbed. He ordered that a turkey and all the trimmings be sent around to the Scratchit's house, money no object. The butcher thought it was a wind-up. An impersonator. A newspaper prank! Eddie counted to five and remained calm, giving him a large wad of cash.

He went to the owner of the grocers. "I want you to open your store tomorrow, yes, on Boxing day. I want everyone to be able to buy as much as they can carry, and I want you to invoice me for the cost." The manager assumed this was a prank too, so Eddie had to give him an even larger wad of cash as an indemnity before he would agree.

Finally, he called on the manager of the playhouse and told them that he knew of a very promising playwright and he wanted to provide a bursary for him. The manager of the theatre was completely used to such far-fetched stories and agreed at once.

When he got home he sat down and threw five logs on the fire. He opened a bottle of the finest champagne with a satisfying pop and then stood at his front door in the cold, sipping occasionally from his glass and wishing every passer-by Happy Christmas. Most people thought he had lost his marbles. They were wrong. Eddie was happier than he could ever remember.

Carol could not believe the change in Mr Scrooge when she turned up for work the next day. She told him about the wonderful Christmas her family had had thanks to a mysterious benefactor and Eddie Scrooge smiled. He had got used to no one believing that he had changed and had made up a little speech.

"Carol, I have changed. I want to use my money to do good now. I'm not the old Eddie Scrooge, I'm a completely new person."

Carol understood everything and gave him a long hug before getting on with her job. She cleaned, dusted and made lunch. Eddie left her alone, but when she went to ask him what he wanted for lunch, she saw his desk was full of letters addressed to charities offering assistance.

"Carol, would you eat with me?" Eddie asked.

"Why yes Mr Scrooge, if that is what you want?"

"I only want it if you want it too," he said.

"But I would like that very much, Mr Scrooge."

Eddie told Carol about his conversation with the Play House manager.

"I know how proud and arrogant young men can be. I want you to promise me that you will make that boy of yours, oh yes I know all about him, that you will make him take advantage of this offer." He was quite insistent in his tone.

"Oh I will Mr Scrooge, that is so generous of you!"

"Carol," Eddie said.

"Yes, Mr Scrooge." She replied.

"I remember all too well how I was instrumental in making you this way, and I regret my selfish part in it, but now, if it is what you want, I would like to help you complete your journey, however you choose to."

Carol looked at him. She barely remembered ever being Bob.

"I am glad you did Mr Scrooge. I am so happy as Carol!"

"Then I am glad that lady fortune has been so good to you, but I can perhaps seek my own redemption through helping you now. Take this card and visit this man. He is the best solicitor I know and, better than that, he knows how to make anything and everything happen. He will create a proper identity for you. You can be Carol Scratchit legally, as well as in your heart."

"Oh!" Carol had no words. She kissed Eddie on both cheeks to thank him.

Eddie Scrooge became quite the man about town. He was good-humoured, a fabulous conversationalist and, in a strange way, almost quite handsome. His generous gestures had won over everyone and he had a regular stream of callers to his house. One thing he had done was put the orphanage under new management and become a governor where he had become acquainted with a wealthy widow who had outlived three other husbands, and was also a governor. They really hit it off, but Eddie was concerned about her having been through three husbands already. Some discreet enquiries at his gentlemen's club soon revealed the reason that her previous husbands had departed this world. She was sexually insatiable with an almost obsessive love of sex. She had, to put it crudely, fucked them to death!

Eddie was, unsurprisingly, rather wary of a similar outcome befalling himself so he had resisted her advances as best as he could. Playing hard to get was not a good strategy though as she could not resist a challenge and this had simply made her want him more and more. In the end, after seeing a rather good new play and enjoying more than a few drinks on Christmas Eve, he had to give in, as he did not want to lose her. It turned out he need not have worried. As they climbed into his bed, he heard the clock strike twelve. It was Christmas again. He smiled. He loved Christmas these days!

Prior to his epiphany, Eddie's cock had had virtually no use at all, as his love of money had replaced every other form of gratification. Nothing felt better than the rustle of bank notes or the chinking of a bag of coins. He was, therefore, somewhat shy when he finally found himself in bed with the widower at her large and plush town house. The lights were dimmed at his insistence and he lay beside her, waiting in trepidation, afraid to make the first move and wondering if he was about to take his last breath.

She had gasped when she reached out under the sheets and went to touch him. She could not even close her fingers around his throbbing manhood, and she had the longest, most elegant fingers of anyone she knew. She traced this amazing piece of hot sexy man-meat all the way to its tip and realised that it stretched way past his stomach button and almost as far as his chest. She pulled back the covers and, in the dim light, made out the most enormous, thickest cock she had ever seen, and believe me, she had seen a few! She could not believe her luck!

Eddie went to roll over and adopt the missionary position. It was the only way he knew to have sex and was of a mind that if it were to be done, it be best done quickly. She, however, had other ideas. There was no way that she was going to let him be shoving that thing inside her. Oh no! She pushed him back down onto his back and straddled him. She eased him in slowly, gasping and sighing as he stretched her. It was just as well she was so well experienced in the art of lovemaking, for a lesser woman would have found Eddie impossibly large, but after a few minutes, with her juices flowing copiously, she had managed to almost accommodate all of him.

As he had finally slipped deep inside her, her ample bottom resting on his thighs, she screamed in delight. His enormity seemed to displace all her internal organs and make her tingle in a way she had never known before! Even her nipples! She began to gyrate her hips and rise and fall causing sensations and pleasures so intense that she found herself trapped on the edge of a continually rolling orgasm. Her moaning, thrusting and squeezing of his cock by her involuntary muscle spasms had caused Eddie to come too, and as he did, it tipped her completely over the edge. Her climax overwhelmed her with a force she had neither experienced, nor even imagined. It was as if all her Christmases had come at once. Sliding off him, she fell into a deep slumber almost immediately.

Eddie was much relieved and really wondered what all the fuss had been about. It turned out they were ideally suited as the sheer size of his cock filled her in a way that caused both her g-spot and clitoris to simultaneously experience the most incredible intensity of sensation when she rode him. As she wiggled her body, and rode him, a cascade of fire would rush through her, filling her senses with the most extraordinary ecstasy. An ecstasy so overwhelming and complete that even she could only take so much! Consequently she only needed sex as much as any normal woman, whatever that might be! This, of course, suited Eddie perfectly and he proposed six months later. They married a month after that!

Carol had got her passport and all the other paperwork that said she was Miss Carol Scratchit. Pip had written his first play which had proved to be a sensation. He was now an up-and-coming playwright. Carol was so happy at how things were turning out, but she was also a little afraid she might lose him and that made her anxious. He was so popular, and so many of the actresses were the prettiest little things she had ever seen, she knew that he could so easily be tempted. Undaunted, she always supported him and selflessly wanted only the best for him, whatever that meant for her. She need not have feared because he loved her completely from the very bottom of his heart.

He had received a large advance for his latest work and took her to Italy, surprising her in the loveliest way possible. They got married in Rome in a small Anglican chapel. The fake birth certificate was perfectly fine over there where the scrutiny was minimal and the old priest so happy to be conducting a wedding that the was certainly not going to question anything. They spent a bohemian month touring the most delightful places in Southern Europe, made extra-special by them being man and wife. The sweetest honeymoon. Every day she sent a postcard to her parents and one to Eddie Scrooge.