A Very Special Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to England, Carol found that Eddie had passed away the week before. She was genuinely distraught, but so pleased at how well he had fully redeemed himself. She was even more shocked when she found he had left his rambling mansion to her! A mansion he had spent a fortune on turning into one of the most prestigious houses in the town. His widow apparently hated it because she knew he meant it for Carol. Within the year, Eddie Scrooge had a sizeable monument in the Churchyard, the orphanage had a wing named after him and his funeral as good as closed the town for the day.

Carol was lying on her back in the luxurious four-poster bed of their spacious bedroom. Charlie had just finished between her legs and brought her to a wonderful climax. He was so patient, so skilled and so passionate, three things rarely found together. She squeezed a pillow under her buttocks, presenting herself to him, and he slipped inside. He kissed her tenderly, feeding her, her own seed. She loved being kissed while she was being slowly fucked, and she still absolutely adored the taste of cum.

As his excitement mounted, his energy rose and he established a rhythm that she was familiar with, but never tired of. His thrusts became longer and his pace began to increase. He lifted his head and was now pounding her remorselessly. How she loved it when he fucked her like that. Not only did it tell her how much he desired her, it told her how much he loved her, but it also touched her inside in a way that meant her body took on a life of its own. Each thrust caused a wave of pleasure to fill her soul, each more violent than the last. Inspired by her high-pitched squeals as each wave swamped her senses, she was on fire as she felt him shudder and emit a deep groan. She shook uncontrollably, coming as he came. He slumped on top of her, hot, exhausted, but with enough energy to gently kiss her neck. He whispering: "Love you! I just can't wait until Freddie and Selene are with us next year!" Freddie and Selene were two lovely children from the orphanage that they would be adopting.

Carol let the glow slowly fade. She felt sublimely happy and looked up at the ceiling in a state of bliss. She remembered that fateful day when she had gone to work for Eddie Scrooge and become herself. But the day she really remembered was the Christmas day when Eddie Scrooge had abandoned his miserly life and become a great benefactor. That day had set the wheels in motion for her life to become the absolutely wonderful life she was so lucky to enjoy now. As she pondered the chain of events, including the arrival of Pip into her life, she thought to herself: "Oh yes, that really was a very special Christmas, Carol!"

Carla Dickings (aka Cristal Di Canta)