A Very Special Interracial Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said:

"Our President Mrs Johnson here, who is a pillar of the Church of the Black Staff, a true example of a woman who has a deep understanding of the love between races, has confided in me that Ms Miller's wedding needs volunteers to help with the details of making it a success. This wonderful Golf Club does not, as yet, have enough social staff to help the Miller family, and so we are asking for this congregation to help us, we would like many young white wives to help us make it a wonderful event."

At that point Oscar Botha stood and addressed the group:

"Rhino's famous clothing store will provide, a dress free of charge for each of the volunteers. If you would just provide Ma'Bill, our Retail Manager, with your dress size he will have the dresses laid aside and you can visit at your convenience and select your choice, and I stress it is a permanent gift." He asked Ma'Bill to stand. He did so and the young wives were impressed with his hard cock straining at the front of his pants, with Delores's hand holding him firmly.

A buzz enveloped the crowd and first one, then another and another of the pretty young women approached Ma'Bill and he asked them individually for their bra size, their measurements and, of course, their names, and if they were married.

What Oscar did not mention was the store had overordered the inventory of 'slave dresses' and each of the young volunteers would be wearing the same dress. This was Ingrid's idea and as he sat down he happily squeezed her leg expressing his thanks.

Bishop Erasmus expressed the thanks of all concerned but especially the two new Board members: Mr Botha and Ma'Bill who apparently did not have a surname.

Clarissa watched this with growing agitation. She needed sex. She had been horny getting dressed, she had not had an orgasm for two weeks. Now she was on fire. The reception, tour and the opening Chapel service were all over, she had to think of a way to have Igoro between her legs pounding his huge cock into her, and she didn't care that her husband was home, she would think of something.

Fortunately, with Igoro's help, she was able to navigate Maxwell, who had had far too much wine, out the door and into the front seat of the limo. The driver helped him buckle his seatbelt and her husband immediately fell asleep. She got into the back seat happily noting that Igoro's eyes never left her generous cleavage. The red dress had been a brilliant choice, she thought. Every man in the room had mentally undressed her. She loved showing off her breasts. She remembered Oscar's hands wandering on her and she turned to Igoro. He leaned over to kiss her but she worried about the driver noticing so she gently whispered:

"Wait, darling I want you to stay in the house with me tonight, I am feeling rather nervous, and I need you close by."

He grinned widely, his pure white perfect teeth shining in the darkness of the back seat.

They held hands.

He fingered her wedding rings, which he knew she loved him doing.

He whispered back:

"Yes, mother, don't worry, I will look after you."

Her heart was pounding, he had never used those words except for in the final throes of sexual frenzy. She was soaking wet.

Igoro half lifted, half carried Maxwell up the stairs and helped Clarissa get her husband's suit off. Leaving his boxer shorts on they tucked him into bed and he immediately fell asleep. Maxwell's eyes fluttered open for a second and he thought he saw Igoro unzipping his wife's pretty red dress from behind her. His final thought was how wonderful, kind and caring the young black man was with his precious wife.

Clarissa gave her husband a kiss and Igoro disappeared saying loudly:

"Goodnight."

He quickly went across the hall, stripped off his clothes and had a shower.

She sat in the semi-darkness at her dressing table and removed her bra. Her nipples were thick and sensitive, she took off her wet panties and then went into her dressing room and got the sheer, frilly pink baby top edged with white lace.

She had put a tiny sleeping pill in with her husband normal evening pills.

She waited for the inevitable snoring to start signifying she had several hours of freedom. She left on tiny light on in the bathroom, pulled down the bedclothes on her side of the bed and ruffled the pillows to make it look like she had slept there.

Finally, the snoring started.

She padded quietly across the hall, leaving Maxwell's door open in case he called or needed her. Clarissa, as always, had thought of everything.

She entered Igoro's room. The bedside light was on. He was stark naked, lying on his back, legs wide open, his hands folded beneath the back of his head and his eleven- inch thick hard erect black heavily veined cock was standing straight up.

Time seemed to stand still.

He reached for the light.

She asked him to leave it on.

She stood at the bottom of the bed and stared at his cock as it twitched in anticipation.

He waited. He wanted her to take the lead.

This was the first time they would make love with her husband just twenty feet from them.

She ran her fingernails up the inside of his shins. She smiled not saying a word.

She gently crawled on her knees between his muscular legs, her perfectly manicured hands lay flat on the top of his thighs, her wedding rings glinting in the low light. Her thumbs explored his scrotum and ticked his big balls. Her long hair tumbled over her shoulders and down her back. Her nipples were like tiny towers thick with arousal and looked incredible in the sexy sheer babydoll top. She leaned in and stopped her mouth an inch from his erection. Looking up at him with lidded eyes she was teasing him. She blew a long breath on his cockhead. Her mouth was watering almost out of control. She kissed the cockhead lightly without opening her mouth. She was clearly driving him crazy with lust. She kissed, paying homage to his teenage cock, up one side and down the other.

Finally, she opened her mouth and let the saliva coat his black member. She did not even for a minute think of him as a teenager, though he technically was one for a few more months. He was so mature he acted like he was in his mid-thirties. He reached down and pulled her towards him. She put her hands on both sides of his face - she loved the contrast of his very black African skin to her pure white elegant hands. His mouth opened for her lovely long deep french kisses. It was the ultimate intimacy. She reached down and helped him put his cockhead in her sopping wet pussy, three inches, six inches and then easily past where her husband sometimes penetrated, stretching her as he had done for many months, providing her with orgasm after orgasm as she tried her best not to scream with pleasure.

She mustn't wake her darling husband.

Igoro was insatiable.

He rolled her over and mounted her in the traditional way screwing his hips and driving his cock further inside her where it seemed to expand its girth even more. He called her 'mother' as she clenched her cunny together hard and orgasmed again. He came inside her with a great rush, and he did not stop. His incredible level of youthful enthusiasm and power of concentration drove her over the edge time end time again until covered in sweat they collapsed in each other's arms kissing and hugging and expressing their love for each other.

++++++++

Finally, it was Maggie's big day. A round of pre-wedding parties had been held.

A very raucous bachelor party was held in the Gentleman's Club at Rhino Towers for Devon. He had reluctantly invited Mr Miller to attend and the old man almost immediately disappeared in the cavernous club with a hostess named Lucy and wasn't seen again for several hours. Devon's friends, almost all black like him revelled in the company of many white wives who were hired to provide enjoyment, which they did with great enthusiasm.

These were some of the same ladies who had accepted the offer to work his wedding at the Country Club.

It was all rather confusing to poor Devon who was not blessed with the greatest intellect, though he more than made up for that with his ability to give Maggie the sexual freedom she craved, as well as giving her as much hard cock as she desired, or so he thought.

On this particular night, poor Devon had been easily coerced into drinking too much, which clouded his judgement even more than normal.

So it was he found himself in a dark corner of the massive Club with two lovely teenagers who identified themselves as Chloe and Holly. Apparently, he thought, they must be close friends as they kept kissing each other quite passionately. They were all over him telling him they loved black cock and would 'do anything' he wanted. Little did he know they both were grads of Hawksville High where his lovely bride-to-be taught them both in Sex Ed classes. He told them he was getting married soon and this was his last night out.

They looked at each other. They both were invited to Ms Miller's wedding as had a great number of her students and former students, they wondered if he was the groom, and both girls giggled uncontrollably.

Maggie had planned a quiet night with her maid of honour and her bridesmaids and a few other girlfriends and her parents, bless them, offered to have a backyard Bar-B-Que which Mr Miller would do all the work for them all and thus the costs would be much less than a blow out in a club.

Mr Miller could not wait to see Denise again and planned to pour generously from the wine bottles he had saved up in his modest basement cellar. He wondered if he would have a chance to take Denise downstairs, as many of the girls planned a sleepover and they were upstairs.

For her part, Mrs Miller would use this opportunity to introduce her close friend Leila, who jumped at the chance to meet all these luscious young girls.

Denise was one of the first to arrive. She had on a tight white T-shirt which barely contained her full breasts. Mr Miller met her at the door and hugged her. She did not resist, and when he suggested she be his special helper she agreed happily. She liked him, and, after all, she should help. Mrs Miller introduced Leila, and Denise naturally hugged her too It is what women and girls always do, she thought. Leila felt her breasts pushing into Denise's and she kissed her on the mouth. Soon the room was full of half-dressed teenagers and Mr Miller was in his element.

The evening's conversation centred on Maggie's upcoming wedding and one of the bridesmaids said:

"The reception after the solemn ceremony should have some sort of a theme, as we don't want to party in a huge cold room in the golf club."

The girls all agreed and some of them offered ideas about how they had used themes during high school to attract more boys to attend their dances.

Denise remembered one such event which had been a huge success and she said:

"Why don't we have a 'Caribbean' wedding reception? We could decorate the Chapel and then have the reception as if it was an outdoor beach setting at a resort where all the white wives have too much wine and they dance with the black guys who are always hanging around!"

Denise remembered when her parents took her to Barbados for her eighteenth birthday and after an outdoor dinner, her mother was constantly asked to dance by various local black men. She noticed that some of the men looked adoringly at her and also tried to get her to dance with them, but her father refused to allow her. She thought that was sad. The fact that her father was sitting at the table did not seem to faze the men a bit.

They continued to hit on her mother. In fact, she remembered quite clearly that her father had teased her mother and told her she should go ahead and dance with the handsome young black men as he hated dancing. She remembered her mother had on a strapless white summer frock which seemed to stay up over her big bust as if by magic. She smiled as she thought about her mother finally taking the bull by the horns and agreeing to dance with a very handsome black man who was only about twenty years old. Her father seemed very interested in watching them dance, and her mother stayed on the dance floor with him a very long time. She remembered clearly the man's black hands on her mother's white dress and white skin and bareback, it looked very pretty, and her mother seemed very happy as he held her tight. At one point they disappeared completely and she thought they must have gone to the washrooms in the back of the club. She remembered her father then taking her up to their room 'because it was getting very late and past your bedtime.' Later that night she was pretty sure the man had brought her mother back upstairs by which time her father was asleep. She had heard a lot of laughing and moaning, followed by a rhythmic slapping noise.

She remembered the man and a couple of his black friends took her mother out boating the next day while she and her father swam and walked the beach. They were gone a long time. She assumed they were showing her how to fish. When her mother returned in time for dinner she told her father that the men had anchored the boat in a quiet cove on a small deserted island offshore, and the four of them took the tender into the beach.

It was quite small so she sat on the lap of one of her new friends. There was a small cabin near the beach for relief from the hot midday sun. It had a bedroom with windows open to the lovely trade winds with fresh clean white sheets. Denise didn't understand the significance of her white mother with three handsome black horny young men on a private island, but she remembered that upon her return her father was really interested in hearing all the details and the two of them made her take a nap while they went in their room and closed the door. She heard the rhythmic slapping sound again. Her parents both enjoyed the holiday very much and that made her happy too. She vowed to return to Barbados when she was older.

The girls all agreed with Denise's suggestion of the Caribbean themed reception.

Maggie thought that was great as long as they first checked with the club manager, and as long as they did all the setup and tear down. She was tired after a long school year and was ready for bed. Mrs Miller had disappeared with her girlfriend.

Denise and another girl stayed to help Mr Miller clean up. He was disappointed that the girls who were planning to sleep over had all gone home, but that was teenagers for you, constantly changing their minds. Being alone with Denise and another girl was more than he could have hoped for. Her name was Gloria and she seemed a bit besotted with Denise, always following her and staring at her perfect body.

Denise had been horny since Ma'Bill had seduced her in the private room at Rhino. She hoped he would be at the wedding as she did not have a date. As Mr Miller cleaned up the dishes she and Gloria brought them all out to the kitchen. Gloria's mother arrived to take her home, and now Mr Miller was alone with Denise.

He thanked her for staying, she blushed, he asked if it was ok to give her a hug?

"Of course Mr M I know you like my hugs," she said innocently.

He took her in his arms, the impossibly sexy, busty, gorgeous girl of his dreams.

She didn't resist when he put his hands on her full breasts. She could feel his erection pushing, grinding against her. She forgot about his advanced age and did what Ma'Bill had taught her, sliding down to her knees and pulling Mr M's cock out of his pants.

It was not close to being as big as Ma'Bill's cock but it was fine and she sucked it as she had been taught by the black man.

++++++++

The wedding day finally dawned, with a light rain in the morning and glorious sunshine in the afternoon. By four pm the doors to the balconies had all been thrown open and the Chapel was cool with the new air conditioning working perfectly. The manager of the Club, Bill, was on hand as he knew President Clarissa was attending the event and he wanted everything done just perfectly. He introduced himself to the bride Maggie Miller when she had arrived with her mother, and they were taken to a special Bridal Suite which was attached by a private hallway to the back of the Chapel. Soft lighting welcomed the women. Bill noted Maggie's tight jeans and the low cut Tee shirt. He was sure he had never seen such big breasts, especially on such a slim girl, and while the club had a firm 'no jeans' policy, he knew the bride would only be wearing them into the room, so he ignored the transgression. He silently went down the hall and through an unmarked doorway and sat in a comfortable chair and watched the women through a one-way mirror. This had been the brainchild of Pastor Erasmus, and even the Club President was unaware of its existence. Bill had been on the job for a year now and this was the first time he had ever viewed visitors. It worked perfectly.

The lovely bride primped her hair and makeup right in front of him. He couldn't wait for her to remove her clothes.

++++++++

As the guests started to arrive, Bishop Erasmus was feeling a strong sense of accomplishment and pride. Just the day before he had received copies of the quarterly magazine from the Church of the Black Staff Headquarters in Washington. His story was featured on the cover of the national magazine, and the cover photo was the beaming Bishop with four of his white female parishioners and two of his young black male priests. He well remembered the young journalist, an attractive white woman of about thirty who had travelled out to interview him. He had been alone with her for about an hour, his soothing voice, a deep baritone, explained his history in Africa and how he became a man of the cloth. With the help of the Rhino TV humming in the background on its lowest setting, the journalist became very relaxed.

He talked about the 'laying on of hands' and the sweet young journalist asked him what he meant by that. He stood and walked to his desk where he pushed a secret button to alert his young white secretary to lock his door. Then he walked in front of the journalist, lingering for a moment on purpose to be sure she noticed his huge erection pushing hard against his white 'everyday' cassock. He never wore undergarments, preferring the feel of the finest silk on his private parts.

Then he walked around behind her and brushing her long hair to the side put his black hands on her pure white shoulders. He talked in a lower voice, seductively explaining how he expressed himself through touch and feel. He commenced caressing her shoulders and upper arms. She moaned. She confessed she had never felt so relaxed in the presence of a black man. He reached down her front and gently cupped her breasts.

They were not overly large but terribly sensitive and her nipples stood at attention while he massaged and tweaked them. He asked her if she would like to attend his hard cock?

And she replied:

"Oh yes, Bishop, it would be my honour to do so."

As if by magic the humming from the Rhino TV increased its intensity.

He brought his cock to her mouth as she slipped to her knees.

He very quietly said, his normally booming voice not much louder than a whisper:

"That's a good girl, you understand now the meaning of the powerful Black Staff, and from this day forward you will enjoy providing our religious leaders with your loyalty and access to your beautiful body without being asked."

Copious amounts of saliva poured out of her mouth.

She sat back on her haunches and admired the vision before her. She opened the front of her dress and exposed her young ripe breasts. The vision was a big black cock, a foot long, thick and throbbing with a life of its own. God, she thought, how can this be? Her husband was six inches when he was hard.