A Very Special Menage a Trois

Story Info
A Special Mother/Son Relationship Evolves
4.3k words
4.27
63k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Rena Gordon took one last look at herself in the full length mirror on her closet door. She liked what she saw: slender build, sexy gym wear designed to showcase what even she had to admit was an above average body. She looked good for a single mom. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. She bent forward from the waist and adjusted her sports bra to accentuate the swell of her breasts. Rena's eighteen year old son Trey was in the kitchen with his buddies Justin and Leo. The boys were like three peas in a pod, one was seldom seen without the other two nearby. All had turned eighteen within a few months of each other and would be heading off to college soon.

Rena knew the guys were all suffering from massive rushes of sexual hormones. They loved to watch her parade around the house, their eyes fixed on her breasts or her backside. She would show them a little love on her way out.

Trey looked up as his mother entered the room, grabbed her handbag and approached him, slipping her hand under his arm and pulling him close to kiss him on the cheek. Her little boy was growing up too quickly, she thought. He was taller than she was now. Her right breast gently grazed Trey's bicep. Justin and Leo greeted her enthusiastically.

"Good morning, Mrs. G. Looking good as always" said Justin, his eyes locked on the contents of her sports bra. Leo mumbled something unintelligible and blushed, avoiding eye contact but turning to watch her backside as she moved toward the door.

"Have a good day, guys," Rena said.

"Trey, I'm having lunch with Lisa after spin class so I won't be home for a few hours. Make sure you spend some time on your homework." She smiled at the boys and walked out the kitchen door.

"Jesus, Trey, your mother is one hot..."

Trey cut Justin off mid-sentence, "Shut up, asshole. She's my mother not some ..." A flash of color crossed his handsome face, making his blue eyes flash with intensity.

Justin saw the look on Trey's face and knew better than to continue his commentary.

"Okay man, no harm intended," Justin said, raising his hands in apology. "But you gotta admit, even if she is your mom, she is one hot...."

Trey cut him off a second time "It's time for you two pervs to leave. The floor show is over for today. Those English papers are due on Monday. I, at least, have more than enough work to do."

"Leo, drop me off on your way" Justin asked. "Sure" Leo said.

As Leo and Justin left, Trey began to clean up the kitchen. They hadn't been too messy but he knew it bothered his mom if things weren't left in order.

A frown returned to his face as he cleared the dirty dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He really didn't like it when the guys, especially Justin, talked about his mom. Justin was probably at home locked in the bathroom jerking off thinking about Trey's mother. Trey knew she was beautiful and he had to admit that for awhile now he would get some not so motherly thoughts about her body. Sometimes he caught himself starting to get hard........but you weren't supposed to have "those feelings" for your own mother.,,were you? What the fuck was wrong with him?

He started down the hall to his room, noticing that his mother had left the door to her room halfway open, something she seemed to be doing more and more frequently. Trey stopped about six feet from the open door. He could smell his mother's perfume and see the full length mirror on her closet door.

Damn, two weeks ago he'd been walking down the hall just as he was now. His mom's door was open. Rena had just showered and dropped her robe on the bed. She was naked and as she turned to get her clothes from the dresser, Trey was able to see the reflection of her body in the mirror. He could see the tan lines that highlighted where her bikini covered her breasts and backside.... He could see the bright blue jewel set in her belly ring, he could see.......

As he replayed the image in his mind he felt his body flush and his cock start to tingle. What the fuck, she was his mother. What was he thinking. He wasn't thinking, that was the problem. His body was busy feeling the reaction to the sight of this beautiful, naked woman - who happened to also be his mother. Would he ever be able to get that image out of his head? The sensation in his boxers was telling him "not just yet, Trey. Let's not move too quickly. We could use these mental images".

What the fuck, she wouldn't be home for a long time. Trey crossed the threshold and entered her room, moving to the side of the bed where he knew his mother slept. The scent of her perfume enveloped him as he approached her bedside table. This wasn't right, he could feel his erection becoming more and more insistent. Trey reached down and opened the drawer of his mother's bedside table. He couldn't believe he was doing this - and feeling what he was feeling. Inside the drawer, Trey saw condoms, two types of lubricant, a vibrator and a beautiful blue glass dildo shaped like an erect penis. At the sight of the dildo, Trey felt himself shudder involuntarily. The thought of where that beautiful piece had been was making Trey more and more aroused. His penis was now completely erect and throbbing.

It was time to leave his mother's room, and for that matter, leave all thoughts of his mother behind.

Trey went down the hall to his room, closed and locked the door. His thoughts were racing and his state of arousal was getting out of control. Fuck it, mother or not, Trey had to get off.

Although he was handsome and had an athletic young body, Trey's sexual escapades were limited. He had yet to lose his virginity. But he had become an expert at making himself come. He opened the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out a container of lubricant. He slipped out of his clothes and lay down on his bed. His bulging cock was begging for attention. Trey applied some lubricant and slowly began to stroke himself. Despite his best efforts, the feeling of her breast rubbing against his bicep that morning and the vision of his mother, naked in front of her mirror kept reappearing. He began to stroke himself faster. All of a sudden the thought of the blue glass dildo and what it would feel like to slip it deep inside his mother brought Trey to an immediate, loud climax.

The release relaxed some of Trey's tension, but the thought that it came from thinking about pushing a blue glass dildo inside his naked mother as she lay on her bed with her legs spread wide....what was with that. The thought that she was his mother not some whatever nothing female was causing some emotional discomfort for Trey. He had to stop thinking about his mother spreadeagled. He felt his cock begin to stir again. Time to think about something - anything - else. Time to shower, thought Trey, and he slowly moved to his bathroom noticing his ejaculate was all over his chest.

She was, after all, his mother.

Part Two

Trey is now 30 years old. His marriage to his college sweetheart Nicole turned out to be a terrible mistake. He is divorced, emotionally broken and has come home to stay with his mother Rena. Rena is genuinely concerned about her son. She never liked Nicole but Trey had been over the moon about her and Rena was reluctant to protest, thinking perhaps she was being too critical...maybe even jealous.

Rena felt responsible. She and Trey had shared a forbidden relationship. Rena took Trey's virginity when he was fifteen. Rena knew it was wrong but could not help herself. The two had remained "close" until Trey left for college - sort of a natural separation point for them both.

Now her son was once again sleeping in his own room. He had not been too communicative since coming home. It broke Rena's heart to see her beautiful boy so diminished by that selfish bitch Nicole.

When Trey had been back for about a week, he'd gone to bed early. Rena could hear him crying. She had to do something to help.

She had just showered, pulled on her robe and softly walked to the door of Trey's room. He'd left it ajar - something that had become a signal in their "close" period that it was okay to come in.

She moved through the doorway and walked around to the far side of Trey's bed. He lay on his left side with his face away from hers pressed into the pillows, hands balled into tight fists. His shoulders were shaking. Rena slipped out of her robe and slid into bed with Trey, her bare breasts grazing his back. She slowly started to rub his back, from his shoulders down to his backside. At her touch, Trey initially stiffened, but immediately relaxed as her rubbing continued. Trey pressed his body against hers as she softly whispered, "it is okay, baby, you are safe now. Relax and let mother take care of her baby." He reached around and put his hand on Rena's backside, pulling her toward him.

Rena wrapped one arm around Trey and rubbed his stomach, surprised to notice he too was naked. As her hand drifted up and down his chest, she heard Trey's breathing change. Her hand brushed against the beginnings of arousal in Trey's cock. Without thinking, Rena reached down and took her son's cock into her hand. She kissed the back of Trey's neck as she slowly touched his cock which was growing harder with each of her upward strokes.

"Oh, mommy, we said we wouldn't do this anymore but I am hurting and you feel so very good." Trey had not called her "mommy" since leaving for college. How that one word pulled at her heart.

"It is okay baby, mommy knows. I can help you feel better at least for a little while. Relax, baby, mommy is here."

Trey turned toward his mother and kissed her deeply, gently caressing one of her breasts as she continued to stroke his cock. After a few minutes of reconnection and exploratory touching, Rena slid down the bed so her mouth was able to envelope Trey's rock solid erection. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, teasing with her tongue, sucking enthusiastically, remembering what her baby liked best. Trey moaned softly, clearly lost in the sensations of the moment.

"Mommy, I want to be inside you again. Can I do that mommy?"

Rena moved into a spooning position and pressed her body against her son. Trey lifted his mother's hips and slowly pressed his cock into her warm, wet pussy. Now it was Rena's turn to moan as Trey moved inside her. She felt the first warm flush of an impending orgasm. "Don't stop, baby, don't stop. Mommy wants to cum around her baby's beautiful cock."

"Mommy, it feels so good to be inside you again. Mommy always comes first. Use my cock to feel good, mommy," Trey whispered. Immediately, Rena's body stiffened as a tidal wave of pleasure swept over her. She embraced every ounce of the vibrations and sensations cascading through her body.

"Mommy, I want to cum. Please can I come inside you, mommy?"

"Of course, baby," Rena replied. Trey pushed himself deep into her and exploded with a long hard release.

Trey and Rena moved close to each other, wrapping arms and legs around each other. Rena held Trey's head against her breasts as her son eagerly curled up in her arms. In no time at all, Trey fell into a deep, untroubled sleep.

Rena lay beside Trey, reluctant to move and possibly awaken him from what appeared to be the first peaceful sleep he'd had since returning home.

When she was finally able to extricate herself from Trey's arms and bed, she pulled on her robe and left the room, closing Trey's door behind her.

Rena's mind was racing, thoughts and sensations flying around with no particular pattern or consistency. No denying she had enjoyed tasting their forbidden pleasure again. As good as it felt, Rena knew this would not help Trey set a new direction for himself.

Rena knew her son, and Rena had a plan she was certain would work. It would be hard for her to let go of Trey for a second time but doing so would unlock Trey's future. Rena knew what she had to do.

Over the past two years, Rena had developed a friendship with an attractive young woman, Lisa, who was just a bit younger than Trey. Although both women thoroughly enjoyed men, their relationship had gradually morphed into something sexy and erotic. Both were very fit, extremely attractive, with just enough of a difference in age and appearance (Rena with her short cap of silver hair and Lisa with long brown curls that fell to her shoulders) to make their pairing interesting.

Lisa's proximity to Trey in age was one of the first things that piqued Rena's interest. Not unlike Trey, Lisa too had emerged from an unfortunate marriage and had been depressed when she and Rena first met at the gym. Lisa taught a weekly spin class on Thursday mornings and Rena was a regular participant. It wasn't long before the two women struck up a conversation. In a few weeks they were going for coffee after almost every Thursday class. It was during these conversations that Lisa began to open up about what she referred to as "the train wreck that is my life".

One evening Lisa was particularly depressed. Her ex-husband was being a real prick about finalizing their divorce. Lisa was ready to do anything to get clear of him, and had gone to Rena's house for advice and comfort. The two had talked for hours (and consumed several glasses of wine). When Lisa stood up to leave, Rena refused to let her drive home in her current state.

"You can stay with me tonight," Rena said, and led Lisa down the hall past her room and into Trey's. Rena pulled down the covers on the bed and said to Lisa ,"why don't you slip out of your clothes and climb under the sheets. "

Lisa was far too exhausted to argue, slipped out of her top and slacks and into the bed in her bra and panties. Rena sat beside her on the bed and ran her fingers through Lisa's hair, a gesture that seemed to calm the younger women. As Lisa began to nod off, Rena bent to kiss her on the forehead. Unexpectedly, Lisa caught Rena's face in her hands and kissed her full on the mouth, at first tentatively, but when Rena did not appear to object, slowly relaxing her mouth and introducing a bit of passion to the gesture.

Rena could feel pleasurable sensations rising in her body, and returned Lisa's kiss. As she did so, the younger woman moaned softly, pulling Rena toward her.

Lisa reached up and removed Rena's top and bra. She moved her mouth to Rena's breasts, lightly licked the nipples and caressed each of the older woman's breasts with gentle strokes. Rena helped Lisa remove her bra, revealing two beautiful perky young breasts that begged to be touched. Rena told Lisa to lie back, then bent forward to run her tongue over each of Lisa's beautiful breasts, gently stopping to suck on each nipple.

Rena pulled back the sheets and helped Lisa slip out of her panties. Rena stood, removed what remained of her clothes and slipped into bed with Lisa. For some time, the two women lay side by side, kissing and touching each other's breasts.

It was Lisa who first slipped her hand beneath the sheets, stroked the inside of Rena's thigh and drifted upward until her fingers touched the space between Rena's legs. Lisa could feel Rena's warm, wet pussy and moved her fingers to gently caress Rena's clit, making tiny circles, gradually applying more pressure as Rena moaned and began to move her hips against Lisa's touch. Rena reached between Lisa's legs, dipped her fingers in Lisa's wet pussy and began tracing small circles on Lisa's clit. The two women caressed each other, each feeling a flood of pleasurable sensations. They kissed, deeply and passionately. Rena was the first to surrender to the cascading pleasure of an intense orgasm. Lisa's body responded soon after, shuddering, crying out as Rena's touch unlocked a kaleidoscope of feelings and emotions.

The two women clung to each other, relishing post climax satisfaction. They wrapped their arms around each other as though attempting to capture and hold on to the feelings this encounter had produced.

In the months that followed, Rena and Lisa explored the feelings and sensations each could bring to the other. It was a journey that brought them both comfort and satisfaction.

The following year, Trey returned to his mother's home. It did not take Rena long to recognize that Lisa could play an important role in her effort to get Trey's feelings and emotions back on track.

Rena realized there was an upside - and potential downside - if she introduced Lisa and Trey to each other. She was confident Lisa and Trey would restore each other. But she would need to undo the emotional bonds established with her son and her friend. What would bring happiness to Trey and Lisa would no doubt result in pain for Rena.

Rena planned carefully to bring Lisa and Trey together. She began by encouraging Trey to come with her to spin class which he reluctantly agreed to do after some prodding. When class was over, Rena casually introduced Trey to the instructor, Lisa. The initial contact went well. Trey became a class participant, regularly accompanying Rena. After a few weeks of spin class followed by coffee with Lisa and Trey, Rena decided it was time for next steps.

Trey and Rena had continued their intimate encounters but Rena could sense that Trey was becoming less and less dependent on her for comfort and satisfaction. Rena also noticed Lisa withdrawing somewhat from their shared intimacy.

It was time.

Part Three

Rena invited Lisa to the house to share dinner with her and Trey. Trey had a doctor's appointment that afternoon. Rena asked him to please come home promptly since Lisa was going to be there. When he arrived, Lisa and Rena were listening to music and enjoying some wine. Trey came into the room, poured himself a glass and joined the women.

Rena and Lisa had a surprise for Trey. The two women had talked about the possibilities. Lisa was comfortable with Rena's suggested next steps.

Rena began by saying "Trey, you know that Lisa and I are friends, actually very close friends."

Lisa commented "Your mother has been so wonderful to me, so kind and she is so very beautiful. We have developed a very easy and intimate rapport with each other."

Trey stared at his mother and then Lisa. Was what he was thinking actually going on? Were Rena and Lisa lovers? The thought of these two pleasuring each other sent an unexpected bolt of pleasure through him, and he could feel his cock begin to stir. What the fuck...where was this headed?

Rena stood up, smiled and took Trey and Lisa by the hand.

"Let's move this to my room."

Rena had set the stage: scented candles permeated the air; low level lighting accentuated the peaceful atmosphere. Soft, mellow jazz spilled from the speakers. The king sized bed was covered with fresh sheets.

Trey was dumbfounded as Rena and Lisa began to undress each other but couldn't deny that he was aroused by their touching and caressing.

"Your turn, baby " Rena said as both she and Lisa began to remove Trey's clothes. His initial shy reluctance was quickly abandoned when Lisa slid his boxers down and stopped to lightly lick the tip of Trey's fully aroused penis. Rena bent to lick the tip of her son's cock which was now covered in precum. She captured a mouthful then shared it as she gave Lisa a passionate kiss.

The women positioned themselves on either side of Trey, taking turns kissing him, rubbing his chest and lightly touching what was now his throbbing erection. Trey shivered with pleasure at this erotic assault and felt his knees weaken.

"Come sit down, baby" Rena said as she and Lisa led Trey to the bed and knelt on the floor beside him. Rena spread his sons knees apart. She and Lisa then began to caress the insides of his thighs with their fingertips, beginning at his knees and edging upward toward his balls and cock. Trey was on fire, overwhelmed by the sensations washing over him.

12