All Comments on 'A Very Special Menage a Trois'

by LadyBlue0809

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Good story, but too much Mommy, Mommy, Mommy in it. Heck, he is 30 years old now. How about mom, mom, mom? Still gave you a 4 stars rating. Keep writing.

sirius23sirius23about 1 year ago

A couple of things: first, be careful that you don't get reported. You mention a minor having sex. On this site, that's a big no no. So I'd change that if I were you

Second, the way this is written, when part one moves into part two, all the energy drops off. If that's your intention, and you're doing the teasing trick of 'going from the bridge to verse 2 and delaying the chorus', then fair enough, but in my case it just led to me losing interest and looking for another story.

Hope this feedback is useful

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story This was good for your first effort. I do not know anything about the "rules" for this site, as pertains to writing However, from a legal aspect, I do know that the age of consent varies from state to state. Until recenting, age of consent in one state was 14.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was kind of sad, that mom had a banded him and replaced her with lisa...i would have rather seen Lisa as being an addition to their love for each other. But I am not the author of this story. Maybe another chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story line but the ending is very tragic. What son or lover would abandon them. Very shallow characters.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

They all turned eighteen and Trey thinks he is a pervert for lusting after his mother. In part 2 it is revealed he already had sex with his mother when he was fifteen. I seriously couldn't read on after that because it made no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average story the mother and son sex makes no since one part they have sex and then she had had sex with him when he was 15?????????? And nothing about his ex wife!! Just gave it 3 stars!!!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Hard to read because it was disjointed in how the characters were moving in the scenes.

Examples: in Part 1 and Part 2 alone; Trey was 18 and still a virgin, in Part 2 Rena took his virginity when he was 15. In part 2 when Rena slid into bed naked with Trey, she slid next to his back, sliding her hand down his back to his backside. Then Trey wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. Then they rolled to face each other.

Just in those first 2 parts it was impossible to keep up with the characters. The rest followed suit.

Poorly connected and developed.

Get an editor and help with developing

chiefhalchiefhal12 months ago

Calling Rena "Mommy", at his age is creepy. Asking her permission for every little thing, playing "mommy may I" is VERY creepy! Lisa should run...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not much to it and too short just a 3???

MasterPolygyny28MasterPolygyny2811 months ago

I agree the transition from part 1 to part 2 was disjointed and mistake laden, but overall I loved the story. I would have loved it more if Trey, Lisa and Rena maintained their relationship as a loving triad forever.

IAmWatchingIAmWatching9 months ago

After the first paragraph, I was hoping the ménage was Mom with Trey, Leo and Justin. The story kind of fell apart in the middle. Reread carefully or have someone edit to make sure all of the lines connect properly. A good first effort. I know how hard it is to write a good story, and work it through to a successful, conclusion. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hard to see how his marriage failed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous