A Very Special Night

Story Info
She thought she was going to a fancy party. She was wrong.
6.1k words
3.07
39.9k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was going to be a very special night, she could just feel it.

Although she'd only been with her new boyfriend Michael for a few weeks, Elaina could already tell he was different. He was exactly what she needed after her last few relationships, men who were just using her for sex, who didn't really care about who she was and what she needed.

It's not like she wasn't used to men treating her like a sex object. Tall and redheaded and very, very curvy, Elaina had started developing early and just didn't seem to stop, eventually finding herself needing to special order bras to fit her massive chest, and always struggling to fit her big, round ass into the latest pants or dresses. She knew how men looked at her, and the more they stared the less she wanted to show them.

That's how she knew her feelings for Michael were special, because when he invited her to this party, a big fancy networking event or however he described it, she couldn't wait to find the perfect outfit so he could show her off to all his colleagues. Instead of trying to find the blandest, most shape-concealing outfit, like she would in her everyday life, she went on the hunt for the perfect dress for her body.

And now here she was, confidently swaying into the courtyard of this huge, beautiful mansion, wearing a sexy, sparkly, curve-hugging, cleavage-showing green dress, the color contrasting her red hair perfectly, the long slit on the side showing her entire leg with every step. Elaina usually avoided heels, she was already too conscious of being taller than most men, but tonight she wanted to stand out. She's even squeezed herself into a corset to hide her little tummy. Michael had earned that.

That wasn't all he's earned, she thought to herself with a little smirk, thinking about the cute pink panties and lacy strapless bra she had on underneath. He'd been so patient with her about wanting to wait, wanting to not make their relationship about just sex. He was so sweet and understanding, but tonight was the night, she was sure about it. Michael was going to get whatever he wanted, starting tonight.

Speaking of Michael, there he was, looking handsome as ever in his navy suit, casually chatting with a man she didn't recognize. As she made her way over to him he noticed her, and she saw his eyes nearly pop out of his head when he got a good look at her all dolled up. She noticed the other man's eyes on her too..all over her.

"Sweetie, you made it! You look absolutely incredible, I can't believe I get to have a vision like you on my arm." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before turning to his companion. "I'm a lucky man, aren't I Bruce?"

So Bruce was his name. Shorter and on the chubby side, his hairline was receding and his suit was a little rumpled. But what really bothered Elaina was his eyes..they were on her. Still.

"Yeah, not bad.." Bruce grunted out, his gaze not moving from Elaina's generous cleavage. She was almost certain he licked his lips a little, then didn't even try to hide it when he craned his neck to see how her dress clung to her round asscheeks. "Huh..well..I'll be seeing you later then.." The fat little troll wandered off, and not a moment too soon for Elaina's liking.

"Oh god, who was that guy? What a creep!"

Michael gave an apologetic half-smile and shrugged, "Ah, that's just Bruce, he's not the most diplomatic. Don't worry about him, he's a little forward, but he's harmless."

"Okay, but let's try to avoid him tonight just the same." Elaina reached out to take Michael's hand as she finally took a good look around the property, and all the people mingling.

It seemed like most of the action was going on outside in the courtyard so far. A big rectangular space, smooth cobblestone on the ground, with tables and chairs dotted throughout. Large fire pits helped light the party, the sound of crackling fire making the whole event feel awfully romantic. Of course the big fountain in the middle of the courtyard helped with that too. What a gorgeous place, Elaina thought. Perfect for a wedding. Maybe. Someday.

As Michael walked her through the party he pointed out people he had worked with in the past, doing something or other, but honestly when he talked about work she kind of zoned out. It's not that she didn't care, it was just so boring and nonspecific. One well-dressed man who worked in his industry looked much the same as another well-dressed businessman, and the only woman she took note of was the middle-aged lady who looked a little like Bruce, short and chubby and kind of surly. Come to think of it, there weren't many women at the party..but businesses can be like that sometimes.

Elaina took the drink Michael handed her, she hadn't even noticed the waiter pass by, and took probably too big of a first sip. As the alcohol hit her she giggled a little, must be more nervous about tonight than I thought, but she just squeezed her boyfriend's hand tighter and kept walking.

They met a few more of his..friends? Coworkers? Still wasn't totally clear how they all knew each other. They seemed nice enough, but she always felt like they were staring at her body a little too long, a little too intentionally. It was probably nothing.

Suddenly the ground seemed to be coming towards her face, and Elaina yelped in surprise, before being caught by Michael and lifted back to her feet. "Careful on these stones, they can't be easy with those heels on! We almost lost you there." He kissed her affectionately on the nose as she realized that she must be drunker than she thought. Why are there two glasses in my hand? Did I have another?

"I think I should sit down for a minute, I'm not used to walking in these things."

Michael lead her to a bench next to the fountain, facing the house, but she could barely make it out now. The room facing the courtyard looked big, but strangely empty. No furniture, no nothing, just a few men in casual clothes walking around, carrying some kind of..thing. It's all so blurry. Are those TV screens?

"I'm so sorry Michael..I didn't mean to drink so...much. I'm so tired now. Why am I so tired? I just think I need to...to..."

And then there was just darkness for a while.

"...ies and gentlemen..."

Wait, what is that voice?

"..the main event..."

I know that voice. What's going on? Why is it so dark?

"...moment...been waiting..."

Michael? Is that you? I'm so confused...

The first flash of light was the worst, it burned her sensitive eyes. Then, slowly, she could see again. Elaina blinked many times, having trouble understanding what she was seeing. It was...her? On TV?

Why am I on TV? Where did Michael go? Am I...wait why am I...I can't move!

"...and here she is, Miss Elaina McKay, your big titty, fat-assed, tight-cunted fuckdoll for the evening!"

Elaina's eyes started to register what she was really seeing on the screen across the room, even as her ears struggled to process what she was hearing. It was her, yes, but not how she was just a few seconds ago. Or at least it felt like seconds ago.

She was naked, head to toe, except for the heels she had worn for Michael. The camera must've been to her left, because the picture was her body from the side, her arms and head locked into a black metal stockade, her midsection locked in place by another thick, metal ring, a spreader bar forcing her knees uncomfortably far apart.

What the fuck.

"MICHAEL?! SOMETHING'S WRONG MICHAEL?! HELP ME, PLEASE!"

She could hear laughter from the crowd she now noticed, someone muttering "dumb whore", then more laughter. She tried to turn her head but could barely move, the motion making her fat, hanging tits sway, causing a sharp pain in her nipples.

The camera angle on the TV screen changed to show her tits, and she could see now that they'd been pierced, with metal bars stuck through them, and those bars were attached to chains, chains which seem to lead up towards the stockade.

Elaina screamed out again for help, tears starting to stream down her cheeks, begging for anyone to please help her, to let her go. "WHERE'S MICHAEL?! SOMEBODY FIND MICHAEL!!!"

The TV cycled through different camera angles, one showing her pretty pink pussy from below, her neatly trimmed red public hair on display, another showing a similar view from above, the shot framed on her tight, virgin asshole.

She saw her own face on the screen, eyes puffy and red, tears flowing, her long red hair tied into pigtails on either side of her head. Then it changed again.

MICHAEL?

"She didn't make it easy, didn't even give up a sample of the goods. Can you believe that shit, 38HH tits and I don't even get a titfuck! So make sure you give it to the stuck up bitch good and hard for me tonight. Paul, you were the big winner last month, so you have the honors this time! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Paulie!"

It was all a set up. Michael made her feel special, feel loved, feel wanted..and now he was giving her to this crowd to rape her. She screamed and cried, repeating "No...no...no..." over and over again as the TV switched to show her exposed pussy, and the hard cock lining up against it.

Before she knew it he was inside her, the stranger's cock pushing right past her pink pussy lips, not caring that she was screaming no, not caring that she was bound and trying to fight him off, not caring about her at all. Elaina heard clapping and cheers over the sound of her own sobs, her arms trying to break free but the tight restraints only digging into her wrists.

The stranger..PAUL..thrust into her captive pussy again and again, his hands on her hips for extra power, his balls slapping against her clit. She looked down and saw a small puddle forming where her tears were falling..into a bucket?..and then watched the screen in horror as Paul's cock tensed up and flooded her pussy with hot, thick cum.

But I'm not on...I don't have...my allergies...oh god oh god oh god no no no...

"Nice work breaking the slut in, Paulie!" MICHAEL. That fucking prick. "Now you all know the rules, let's have some fun!"

Another cock entered her cunt just seconds later, a yelp of surprise and pain escaping her lips. This one was a little thicker, a little more aggressive. Elaina saw a naked man walk towards her, his hard cock swaying side to side, before it was right in her face.

"Open wide, ginger cunt."

"FUCK YOU!"

The first slap came as a surprise, making her hearing buzz and blurring her vision. The second is when the pain started to register. The third slap was just for his own entertainment.

"Listen you dumb little cow, you're gonna suck this cock like your life depends on it, because it just might. And then you're going to be a good whore and suck off every other dick that gets shoved in your fat mouth, or I won't be so gentle next time."

Gulp. Fuck.

"And if you even think about biting my prick, me and my buddies'll start pulling out those pretty white teeth, one at a time. I don't think we got any dentists here...wait a minute...HEY FELLAS, ANY OF YOU A DENTIST?" More laughter from the crowd. They were enjoying themselves. This was a party.

"No dentists. But we'll figure it out."

His cock pushed past her lips, meeting resistance at first but only for a moment. She was scared. She was trapped.

She'd almost forgotten the man inside her pussy until he grunted and came inside her, another load of jizz filling her up. The main in her mouth, the angry one whose name she didn't know, grabbed her hair by the pigtails and used them as handles to fuck her face. He wasn't any more gentle with her throat than he was with her face, and before long he was shooting a big load in the back of her mouth.

Elaina wanted to spit it out, but he wouldn't take his dick out of her mouth. "Real sluts swallow, and tonight you're our slut." He reached down and pinched her nose shut, and in her panic to breathe she instinctively swallowed, all her rapist's cum flowing over her tongue and down her throat.

"That's it, good girl..and remember our chat.." His wet, slobber-coated dick pulled out of her mouth, just before he landed another hard, angry slap on her delicate cheek, leaving a bright red mark that was visible on the large TV, one of many in the room, broadcasting her gangrape to the crowd.

Her eyes searched the crowd, looking for anyone who could help her, but they all just stared at her hungrily, like she was just meat and they were starving. She looked past them and saw the fire pit outside, nearest the door, her beautiful green dress and special pink panties burning.

Another man finished up in her pussy, the camera capturing the sight of cum dripping out of her and into another bucket as he pulled out, and was quickly replaced by another. A line formed by Elaina's mouth, and she was forced to suck cock after cock, different colors and shapes and sizes. After one man finished she could hear him tell the man taking his place, "She's not bad for a fatty, nice mouth. Decent tits too..Greg knows how to pick'em."

Greg? His name wasn't even Michael...FUCKER.

Most came in her mouth and made her swallow, a few preferred to pull out and coat her face, one had her stick out her tongue so he could jerk off onto it, then made her stay with her tongue out until her saliva built up and the cum started drooling down into a bucket. He slapped her around even more than the first man did.

The pigtails were popular, a lot of men liked to use them, but she also quickly learned where the chains on her nipples went, as several men pulled on them through the stockade, forcing her huge, dangling tits to lift and sway, the piercings causing incredible pain as gravity tried to pull her massive jugs back down to earth.

At one point she heard someone being called up to great applause, then a buzzing sound and sharp pain on her plump, round ass. She didn't understand what was happening, just that the fucking in her pussy had stopped and been replaced by this horrible vibration and stinging.

She tried to see what was happening on the monitors, but there was always a dick in her face and down her throat. Sometime later she would cry even harder when she caught a glimpse of the big, block-letter tattoos on her asscheeks, "DUMB BITCH" on the right, "FAT SLUT" on the left.

If only that was the only attention her ass received. Soon after the tattooing stopped she felt a man step up and slide his cock into her well-fucked pussy, no different from any of the others, except this one stopped after a few strokes and pulled out. Before Elaina could think too hard about what might be going on, she felt something hard poking at her asshole.

Oh fuck no..not there...please not there...

She tried kicking her legs out, but the spreader held firm. There was no escape, no avoiding it..she was going to lose her anal virginity right here, right now, tonight..to someone whose face she would never even know.

At least he'd had the courtesy to lube up with some of the cum filling her pussy, but that didn't make it any less painful as his thick cockhead forced itself way into her tight, tiny asshole. He wasn't any gentler than the others, he was only here for his own enjoyment and didn't care what it was doing to her. Elaina had imagined saving her ass for her future husband, maybe even Micha..Greg.

I'll kill him.

She couldn't scream out, her mouth was too full of dick, and she couldn't fight it off, she could only shake and cry in agony as the hard cock sank inch by inch into her perfect little shithole, even as her body tried to push it back out.

He got it all the way inside, and then started fucking her ass like a man possessed, not even pretending to go slow so she could adjust. His balls slapped against her cum-coated cunt as his six inches pounded her asshole, then within a minute or so he was done, cum flooding her ass for the first time. Another man immediately replaced him, and then another. It was probably a half dozen men before anyone took another turn in her pussy, and from then on the men seemed to take their pick.

Another man fucked her face and pulled her hair, then another, it was hard to keep track of how many had used her so far. She instinctively opened her mouth to let another cock inside but there was no one there. A cock was still pounding her ass hard and deep, so she knew it wasn't over..but why the delay?

Then she saw her. The fat woman from earlier, naked, strolling towards her. Her stomach hung down over her public region, and her tits were very small for such a big woman, but the crowd was cheering for her. In seconds Elaina found herself face to face with this awful woman's huge belly.

"Okay princess, you can suck dick okay, but it's my turn now." The woman reached under her gut and lifted it up, then dropped her heavy stomach down on Elaina's head, resting it there. She put a hand on Elaina's neck and forced her face down to her wet, hairy pussy.

Oh god the fucking smell..this bitch fucking stinks..oh fuck no..

Elaina bucked and struggled against her restraints harder than she had since the start of her ordeal, but that only made the woman rub her cunt against her mouth harder. "Not so fucking high and mighty now, huh? That's it, slurp my cunt..you're not stopping 'til I say so."

The men in the crowd hooted and hollered, clearly they'd seen this routine before and loved it. And they knew what happened next.

"God damn, this prissy bitch doesn't lick pussy for shit." The woman released Elaina's head and took a step back, then crouched down to look her in the eye. "You're gonna suck on my clit and tongue my cunt good and deep..." A fist came flying at Elaina's head, connecting with her right temple, nearly knocking her unconscious. "..or we're gonna have a problem, you and I."

The fat woman just stared at Elaina for a moment, taking in the fear in the eyes, then angrily spit a mouthful of saliva in her face. She stood up and looked down on the terrified redhead in disgust, then sighed, "Useless whore.." before punching her again.

And then darkness again, for only a minute or two.

Elaina woke up with her face buried in the fat woman's bare ass, a man's hand on the back of her head forcing her face to rub up and down, her nose then her lips and chin touching her disgusting, foul asshole.

"Is the princess awake? Okay, GOOD MORNING PRINCESS! TIME FOR BREAKFAST...EAT UP!"

When she didn't immediately start licking, the man holding her head punched the top of her head, making her dizzy and disoriented again. "LICK HER ASSHOLE, OR THAT KEEPS HAPPENING."

Elaina hesitated for just a moment, and down came the fist again, harder. She cried out in pain, and stuck her tongue out, licking the fat woman's foul, dark asshole.

"Yeah, that's it princess, get right in there, nice and deep..momma needs her shitter cleaned."

The smell was overwhelming, and the thought of what she was doing sickened her, even after everything she's been through tonight, but Elaina licked up and down, up and down, licking the woman's ass clean.

"I SAID DEEP TOO." Another fist on her head. More tears, and Elaina's tongue pressed against the woman's asshole and pushed in, tongue-fucking her filthy ass for what felt like forever. Eventually the woman took a step forward and Elaina gasped for air, panting and trying not to throw up.

"Not bad, you fellas should get her to rim your shitholes too, she's a natural when she's got the right motivation! Now then..open wide."

The main holding her head pulled on her chin, forcing her jaw open, as the fat woman pressed her cunt against Elaina's tongue and flooded her mouth with piss. Elaina squirmed and tried to close her mouth, but she didn't have the strength after being facefucked so many times, she just had to take it as this nasty little troll used her mouth as a toilet.

12