A Very Special Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stream slowed down and eventually stopped, and the man suddenly forced her mouth closed, trapping a mouthful of piss inside.

"SWALLOW. NOW."

Elaina did as she was told, hating every second of it, but knowing that she couldn't take any more punishment.

"Now...you never did make me cum, but that's okay..I'll be back for another turn later. BOYS, THE WHORE NOW DOES RIMJOBS AND DRINKS PISS, YOU'RE WELCOME!"

She took a bow to thunderous applause, then walked off, replaced by a hard cock. This man fucked her face and came, but also pissed down her throat before taking a step back and showering her face too. The piss that ran down Elaina's pretty face collected in the bucket below, with so many of the night's cumshots and the fat lady's piss too.

Another hour must've passed, time was hard to track, and Elaina was practically having an out of body experience, barely registering all the cocks fucking her in every hole, the cum filling her up and covering her body, and now the assholes she was forced to lick and the piss that rained down on her. The pain in her big tits never really ceased, and her ass still tried to reject every cock that forced its way inside.

Elaina had gone numb, accepting that there was no escape, her body just trying to get through this. That's why it was such a surprise when she started to feel something. No no no no no...no, this can't...no no NO. The cock inside her pussy was thick and meaty and curved just so, and it was hitting a spot that she really wished it wasn't hitting.

I can't..not now..not during this...fuck no...please don't...

The crowd could see her tensing up and the man fucking her face pulled out and stepped back, her mouth free to make whatever sounds came naturally. They knew.

"Urrrggghhh....no...you fucking bastards...I'll fucking kill..urrrrrgh...oooohhh...."

The crowd cheered and laughed as the man inside her sped up, slapping her tender asscheeks as his perfect cock pistoned in and out of Elaina's well-used cunt.

"You can't make me...I won't...you'll never...AH...never...AH AH....fuck...FUCK...I'M CUMMING...FUCK..."

Elaina screamed out like a maniac, thrashing against her restraints, her hips bucking back against her current rapist. Cum oozed out of her pussy and into the bucket as her cunt spasmed and milked the cock inside. Soon after the cock unloaded too, filling her with another big hot load.

Elaina panted and sobbed, hating herself for cumming, hating that her body had betrayed her like this.

The microphone turned on and she heard Mich..Greg congratulate the man with the thick cock for being the first to make her cum tonight. "As always, your prize for winning is you get to have the first fuck with next month's lucky guest!"

"Eh...just try to get me a cute little blonde thing next time..this cow's a little too fucking dumpy for me. Nice udders though."

That voice. Motherfucking Bruce.

The night went on. The men got more creative, and some started pissing inside her pussy and asshole. Most were taking their second or third turns, so most of the cocks Elaina was forced to suck tasted like her own cunt or ass, and the men fucking her had already cum at least once, so they were taking twice as long.

The fat woman kept her word and came back to get her foul cunt licked until she squirted all over Elaina's face. There were a few other women in the crowd too, and they joined in the rotation, getting their own pussies and assholes seen to. They tended to be rougher than the men, pulling her hair, yanking on her nipple chains, slapping and spitting.

Another couple tattoos were added..or was it three? Elaina lost count. She couldn't see what they said, there were no cameras on her shoulder blades or the backs of her thighs, but from the men's conversation she knew at least one of them called her a cumdump, and another used the word cunt.

And clearly Bruce had told some of his friends where her magic button was, because many of the men angled their cocks just so as they fucked her, forcing another several orgasms against her will.

At one point Elaina overheard someone say something about a buyer having arrived, and she got scared all over again, the realization dawning on her that she had no idea what they planned to do with her after the night was over. She knew many of their faces, some of their names, and they didn't seem like the type who took a lot of chances.

A few minutes later Greg spoke again, saying it was time for the grand finale, and that no one else should get in line. Time seemed to stretch on forever as the last several men in line for Elaina's sore, abused holes used her, her mind racing and scared thinking about what might come next.

The last man behind her fucked her asshole and then pulled out and pissed all over her back, causing horrible stinging pain on her fresh tattoos. The man in her mouth followed his example and showered her face and hair in urine after cumming down her throat. And then for the first time in hours, Elaina didn't have a single cock inside her. She felt strangely empty..in a weird way she'd gotten used to the abuse. It was hard to adjust to being empty.

Some men surrounded her and unlocked the stockade and her other restraints, another two men caught her before she could fall to the ground. She wanted desperately to fight them off, to hurt them and run away, to get help, but her body was too weak and tired and used up. She tried to resist but she had no strength left. She couldn't even scream. The men dragged her limp body across the room towards what looked like a four-post bed, except instead of a soft mattress there was just a concrete slab.

They threw her on top of it and forced her to lay flat on her back, then they tied her wrists and ankles to each post, spreading her body wide open for all to see. Her huge tits flopped around, the chains having been removed but the piercings remaining.

Elaina heard a crank being turned, and felt her head lifting up and her feet lowering, the bed tilting until she was laying at about a 75 degree angle. More men moved around, putting cameras in new positions. One was on the ground below her feet, pointing up towards her pussy, the view of her face obscured by her massive, fat..what had Bruce called them? Udders.

Another was pointed at her face and tits, while another, she noticed on a nearby screen, was focused directly on her frightened eyes, tear-streaked and red, with her natural blue still managing to shine through. Elaina looked up and saw a platform above her, which Greg and another couple men were standing on. He was still wearing his suit, and that's when she realized that he hadn't even been one of the men fucking her tonight. He had tricked her and drugged her and given her over to this crowd to be used, but he hadn't even bothered to take a turn for himself. For some reason this made Elaina sad, like her "Michael" had rejected her. He tapped the microphone.

"Testing..testing...1, 2, 3..can you all hear me? Okay, good. We rolling? Perfect. Alright ladies and gentleman, you've all done such a great job of using this dumb little whore tonight, and now it's time for the grand finale, the final challenge for our fat-titted cowcunt guest!"

All at once, as if it had been well-rehearsed, several men started moving at once. A man forced a thick gag into her mouth and over her tongue, one with a hole through it, then attached a long tube to the hole. Another man tied some kind of belt around her waist, then hung another bucket from it, hanging down between her legs. Another attached what looked like a large vibrator to the belt, just like the magic wand Elaina sometimes used at home..motherfucker, that's my own toy!...and placed the round head of it on her swollen clit.

She looked up and saw the tube was connected to a funnel, and next to the funnel, on a table on the platform...the buckets. Oh no no no. They can't expect me to...fuck there's so much...I can't do it..I'll drown...Jesus Fucking Christ they're going to drown me...

"Okay everybody, say it with me...it's time to play.."

"SINK OR SWIM!"

The crowd cheered and clapped as a horrible sinking feeling filled Elaina's stomach, already so full of cum and piss from the long night. The fact that she had to pee badly herself didn't help, neither did the fact that someone had just turned on the vibrator, making her pussy buzz and convulse, helping coax out the cum still inside her, which ran down her thigh and into the waiting bucket.

Greg looked down and Elaina, looking right in her beautiful, terrified blue eyes, and smiled. Then he started pouring the contents of the first bucket into the funnel. She watched the fluid slowly slide down towards her mouth, then felt the thick liquid fill her mouth. Mostly cum, cold now, with some piss, it must have been the bucket from under her pussy. She tried not to swallow, to just let the cum and piss collect in her mouth and sit there, but a man beside her pinched her nose shut and shouted "SINK OR SWIM!" in her ear.

He released her nose once she started to swallow, letting her breathe again, but his point had been made. She swallowed down the disgusting mixture, and then swallowed some more, knowing that she had no choice. It was either this or drown on the cum and piss of her rapists.

The vibrator on her cunt did its job, and soon she could feel another orgasm building. Elaina felt even more embarrassed by this one. Maybe because she was facing the crowd now, her full body on display. Maybe because it was happening while she was being forced to drink down their piss, the most humiliating moment of her life. Maybe it was just because she wasn't even getting fucked..it was like they were watching her masturbate at home, her own toy being used to make her cum for their entertainment.

Or orgasm pushed even more of their cum out of her, and gave a nice show to the men who had been appreciating those 38HH tits all night and were frustrated they weren't on the menu tonight. They wobbled and jiggled and bounced as Elaina writhed and bucked, and the men cheered her on.

The second bucket was easier to drink than the first, it had been under Elaina's head and was mostly urine, but she hated the taste even more. The more she drank the more pressure she felt in her own bladder, and the camera captured her worried expression as she realized what was about to happen. Tears ran down Elaina's cheeks as her body betrayed her once more, her own piss involuntarily streaming out of her pussy, filling the third bucket, even as she continued to drink from the second.

Eventually the flow from tube slowed down and ended, and Elaina tried desperately to catch her breath, hoping her ordeal would be over soon. That's when she saw a man walk over and turn off the vibrator and unhook the third bucket, then walk it over towards the platform. Ah shit.

"Alright everybody, our filthy fucktoy's done pretty well so far, but let's see if she can get through..."

"THE BONUS ROUND!"

Before she knew what hit her a man squeezed her nose shut, so violently she was almost afraid he broke something, and Greg emptied the contents of the third bucket..the cum that had leaked out of her pussy and ass, mixed with her own piss..down the funnel all at once. Elaina started to panic as she realized she already couldn't breathe, the camera focused on her eyes darting around, searching in vain for a way out.

The cum and piss filled her mouth and she knew the only way out was to swallow, it had worked before, it had to again. But this time as she started to swallow her nose remained plugged..so she swallowed again..and again. Desperate to be allowed to breathe, she kept gulping down the disgusting liquid until it was all gone.

Her face was red, almost purple by now, as a small amount of air entered her lungs through the now-empty tube, but the man continued to hold her nose shut. She looked up, trying to find Greg, hoping to plead with him, see if there was any of Michael inside him at all. Then she saw him.

Greg stepped up to the funnel, unzipped his pants, pulled out a fairly unremarkable 6 inch penis, and proceeded to piss directly down the tube, never breaking eye contact with Elaina.

The disappointment and heartbreak on her face was clear to everyone present, as the man she had thought she loved used her mouth as a urinal, then zipped up and walked away.

As soon as she finished swallowing her boyfriend's hot piss, the man beside her released her nose.

"CUT! GREAT JOB EVERYBODY, SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH! AND BRUCIE, I'LL DO MY BEST ABOUT THE WHOLE SKINNY BLONDE THING, I'VE GOT A DATE TOMORROW NIGHT THAT MIGHT WORK."

The crowd started to thin out, they'd had their fun and now the party was over. A large man came and untied Elaina, then dragged her tired body over towards a small cage, barely bigger than you'd use for a dog, then another man helped force her inside. The door swung shut and was locked. Caged like an animal.

She could see Greg standing nearby, talking to another well-dressed man she didn't recognize. The man handed him some papers on a clipboard, and Greg signed them after giving a quick once-over. They shook hands, and the man walked towards the cage, calling out to a man standing behind her, "Okay, we're all done here, load the van and let's go."

Elaina used what little voice she had left to call out to Greg, frantic, screaming for help. "WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE ME? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!"

Greg looked over towards her, without ever really looking at her, "I don't really know. None of my business."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?"

The man she thought she loved, the man she had imagined one day marrying, gave her one last look in the eye, and shrugged dismissively, "I dunno..guess I never really thought about what happens to the trash after I've thrown it out."

Greg turned and walked away, the last thing Elaina saw before a black sheet was draped over her cage.

Two men picked up the cage, carried it outside, loaded it onto the van, and drove out into the night.

12