A Very Special Night

Story Info
Finding each other and loving every moment.
1k words
4.19
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful night, the stars twinkled on the waves and the wind whistled. We walked out on the sand and there was a blanket, wine and fruits. I smiled and looked at you. You are amazing! You always think of the small things everyone misses and I felt like you were repairing the broken pieces of me.

We sat and had a toast to happiness and a new chapter together.

We both had a not so pleasant past and we crossed paths at a work conference. You were the presenter and from day one when you introduced yourself to the small team, I immediately felt a connection with you. And I think you did too because over the few days, you'd always catch me staring or vice versa.

On the last day, you gave the team your contact and after mustering the courage, I messaged you hello 2weeks later.

Six months later, I'm sipping wine with you at your beach house. We laughed, talked about the world of things and just really enjoyed each other's company. It became a little chilly & even though I was in my sweater, I was a bit cold. You asked if it was OK to hug me and I smiled.

You moved around and sat behind me with your legs on either side, wrapped your hands around me and pulled me in close. I closed my eyes relishing in your warmth, in the comfort of a man's arms. We continued chatting just enjoying the sound of crashing waves. Your warm breath softly touching my cold skin making my body react, I gasped a little. You asked if I was OK, and I said yes.

Your hands start running up my thighs over my jeans and I swore the heat between us just ignited me. I felt as though your hands touched my skin. I gasped again and you kissed me softly on my neck. Every time I gasped you pulled me tighter. Your hands eased under my sweater along my waist and a soft moan escaped my lips as I felt your cold fingertips against my warm skin. My head went back against you as my breathing quickened with your touch.

Again, being the gentleman that you are, you asked if I wanted to go back to the house. I agreed, anxious for the warmth. We walked back and entered the cosy room, the faint flicker of the candles against the wall, it was just so warm. Still hearing the waves...

You moved my hair from my face and kissed me softly on my forehead. Then my nose, each eye, each cheek and before I felt your lips on mine, I felt your hands easing up my sweater. I raised my hands, and my baby blue bra was now visible. You started running your fingers along my back just admiring me, my breathing, my little movements as I felt you. Again, on my waist, from the back to the front mmmmmmmmm.... I started unbuttoning your shirt, easing it off, exposing your muscled arms and just smiled.

You unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zip down and I did the same on yours. You finally kissed me making me moan in your mouth, instantly wrapping your hand in my curls. Kissing, sucking your tongue, feeling you react! You whispered babyyyy against my lips sending me to the clouds!

You guided me to the sofa, pushed my jeans down and you stepped back to admire your Candie as she undressed. I blushed a bit! Matching set - all for you.

You pushed your jeans down exposing the big bulge in your briefs. I teased you and you smiled. You eased it off exposing all of you! I sat on the sofa feeling so turned on! You walked towards me & I started stroking you, licking the tip. You moaned and I loved hearing you.

I started sucking you as your hands held my head wrapping in my curls again. Up and down on you, I'm not sure which one of us enjoyed this the most.

You pulled back and pulled me up from the sofa. Holding me close, kissing me deeply, feeling me not just physical. As I said, it was an immediate connection from day 1.

You sat down and pulled me on top you, legs on either side of you, feeling that bulge against my wet panties. You smiled at me and unclipped my bra. I wanted to kiss you, but you held me firmly with my back straight, just looking at me examining every inch of your Candie.

You smiled and said come here my sweet. You kissed me passionately and I felt your cock throbbing against me. I started moving on you just grinding slowly and that was turning me on but certainly not as much as you! You kissed me hungrily, biting my lower lip and pulling on my hard nipples! Babyyyyyyyyyyy!!

You moved down with your tongue & started licking my nipple as you pinched the other!

Yessssssss!!

God this has never felt so amazing! Your cock pressing into the lace, your mouth on my breasts, my hands in your hair! I want you babyyyyyy!

I raised a little, you moved my panties aside and eased me on your thick cock! My head went back as I called your name! OMGGGGG!!! You were gentle!

Your hand braced my back as I moved on you, grinding as my pussy got used to your cock. Then I started moving up and down and you smiled as you saw the creaminess on your cock already. In my moans, I said that's what you did!

We enjoyed making love, just feeling each, just staring at each other, just feeling that connection! Biting my lips, nails in your shoulders, cumming and cumming as that huge cock eased deep in me and filled me and felt like it owed me already.

I sensed the question in your eyes, and I agreed!

Your hands pulled me tighter as I felt your legs tensing and you came so hard, your hand wrapped in my curls pulling it! Your eyes closed and I am just admiring the intensity of what we're both feeling and how much I want us to be true!

You're breathing against my skin as you slowly release me. I don't move, I sit still kissing you softly on your lips!