A Very Special Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
My Wife, a Piss Whore.
1.9k words
4.3
6.9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my good friend Jeff P...

*****

This is a short story that contains watersports

All characters are over 18

*****

My wife is a whore!

I guess I should explain...

My wife, Veronica (Ronni) is a very pretty woman a few days away from her 30th birthday, which happens to be the date of our anniversary. She planned it so I would never forget her special day.

Ronni is 5'6", 115, full tits, nice legs and natural blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

I met Ronni about seven years ago and we hit it off immediately. She is basically a shy person but when she gets to know you, she becomes an extrovert and is really a fun loving person.

We dated for a couple of years and we finally decided to get married. In a few days we will be celebrating our fifth anniversary, along with her 30th birthday.

During our time together we both enjoyed many aspects of sex. In the bedroom, Ronni was not shy. We used to watch some porn together and after we did, Ronni would say, "That looked good, let's try it." Not being shy myself, I would try it. If we liked it, we would include it in our lovemaking sessions.

One night we watched a porn where the couple were enjoying golden showers and watersports. "Wow, that looks like fun, let's try it." Ronni said.

Now, I'm not a prude but, "Are you serious? You want us to pee on each other?"

"Come on, let's try it once...please."

"Ok, if you insist."

Ronni went into the bathroom and put some water in the large tub and then we went in with the water only covering a small portion of our bodies. We sat opposite & facing each other. "Now what Ronni?"

"Go ahead and pee on me...all over my tits and stomach."

Since I had to pee anyway, I aimed my stream at her body and sprayed her with my warm pee all over her tits and stomach until I finished. She enjoyed rubbing my pee all over her tits and body.

"That felt great babe. Now let me pee on you."

She arched her torso up a bit and let out a stream of her golden juice all over me. I have to admit it did feel good.

When she finished she came over to me and we hugged and kissed and spread our pee all over each other.

"Well Ronni, did you enjoy it?"

"I did...I really did. You?"

"It was different. I liked watching you pee. It was sexy."

"I'm glad you liked it. I want to do more of it."

"Ok. If that's what you want."

After that, we showered and then fucked a couple of times that night. Over the course of time, we incorporated watersports in our regular lovemaking sessions, gradually increasing the activity until one night when it topped off and took us to a new level.

We were in the tub and enjoying each other, hugging and kissing and feeling each other up when Ronni said, "Baby, I'm thirsty. Get me something to drink."

Being sarcastic, I said, "Here, I'll give you my pee to drink."

She looked at me and said, "Ok. Give it to me." And opened her mouth.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Give it to me."

She moved herself around and knelt in front of my cock. She opened her mouth, closed her eyes and waited. I took my cock and placed my cock head in front of her mouth and then let my golden liquid fill her mouth. She tried drinking it all down but a lot spilled out and onto her tits. I finally finished and as I did, she kissed me, sharing some of my pee with me.

"Oh baby, that was incredible. You were salty but it was nice. Can I do you?"

I thought about it and all I could think about was her having her opening in front of my mouth and being able to watch close up of her peeing... that's what turned me on.

"Go ahead." I said with a sigh.

She lined up her slit right in front of my mouth. Her blonde pussy hairs touching my face. Then, in a second, I watched her stream of golden nectar pouring out of her and into my mouth. Like her, some overflowed out of my mouth and onto me.

"Well, how was it?"

"Not as bad as I thought. I liked it."

So, that night we became hooked on watersports.

Now, I wanted to do something special for her birthday and anniversary. I had read up on the subject and found out you could make your pee taste sweeter with fruits. So, over the next few days, I ate a ton of peaches and watermelon and without telling Ronni, had her eat the fruits as well.

That was a start. But what else could I do? Then it hit me...I'll take her away for the weekend to a place out of the way that has private cabins and where we can expand our watersport activities. I knew just the place too...a clothing optional resort.

I made reservations for the weekend and told Ronni. She was very skeptical at first but I told her she didn't have to be naked unless she wanted to. I finally convinced her to go. Saturday morning came and we drove up to the cabin and checked in. From what I could see, there weren't many guests which was ok with me.

We went to the cabin which was ok and we unpacked the few things we brought. Then we went for a stroll around the area. I noticed a couple of spots that were off the path and very private for some possible play time. We met one naked couple on the path who were in their twenties and naked and exchanged hellos. It didn't seem to bother Ronni as I laughed to myself.

We got back to the cabin and got ready for dinner at the resort. We showered and put on clothes and headed to the dining room. The place was nice with maybe 30 people there. We saw the couple we met earlier on the path and said hello and Ronni asked them to join us for dinner. We introduced ourselves and the four of us enjoyed a nice dinner and conversation. Their names were Todd & Crissy. Actually Ronni asked a lot of questions about them going naked. Almost two hours went by before we all left the dining room and went out separate ways.

We went back to our cabin and I asked my wife if she wanted to go for a stroll. She said she did and before I knew it, she was naked and ready to go outside. I was surprised and I undressed and we went out for a stroll.

"How come you got naked Ronni?"

"Well, let's just say it's a new experience."

I smiled as we walked. After awhile we got to a secluded spot and moved further in so nobody could see us.

"Hey Ronni, I'm thirsty..."

"You're bad...Ok. kneel in front of me."

As I got down, I looked around and told her to go ahead. She spread her lips and pushed them flush to my mouth and started filling my mouth. She peed a long time and her pee was sweeter too. Just then I heard a noise and as I looked around, I saw the couple we had dinner with.

I jumped up, pee dribbling out my mouth. "Sorry about that."

He replied, "No need to. We enjoy the same thing. Want to see?"

Ronni smiled and said, "I would love to see."

Then Crissy knelt in front of her husband and she took his cock and slipped it into her mouth. Just then she grasped his balls and she was ready. He told her he was going to start and we could see her holding his cock and sucking down his pee as he filled her mouth, she swallowed every drop.

"Wow, that was amazing." Ronni said. We have to try that." And we all laughed.

"Look, tomorrow is our anniversary and Ronni's birthday. Would you like to join us in celebrating?"

Crissy replied, "We wouldn't want to intrude on your special day."

Ronni responded, "Oh no. You wouldn't be intruding. I would like you to join us."

Crissy answered, "Well, If you're sure it's ok, then yes, we will join you."

I added, "By the way, we have a lot of fruits in the cabin."

Todd replied, "That's good to know. We always eat a lot of fruit too."

The four of us strolled together awhile until it was time to head back to our cabins. Before we parted I said, "Look, if you guys want, come over to our cabin after breakfast so we can start celebrating."

Crissy said, "We would like that. See you in the morning."

We went back to the room and I said, "Ronni, what did you have in mind? I don't mind sharing watersports with them but no fucking with them, understand?"

"Honey, I don't want to fuck the guy but four has got to be more fun than two. Ok?"

"Ok. Now let's go fuck. I'm horny."

"Me too."

The next morning I ordered breakfast and the resort delivered a beautiful & delicious breakfast and we ate it in bed.

About an hour after breakfast there was a knock on the door and it was Todd & Crissy. They were both naked and came in.

Ronni said, "I was just going to take a shower, anyone care to join me?"

Todd answered, "I wouldn't mind. Is it ok?"

I answered, "Go ahead. Crissy and I will chat."

While Todd & Ronni were showering, Crissy said, "Would you like to do me a big favor?"

"Sure, no problem. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to put your cock in my cunt and piss in it."

"Excuse me...what do you want?"

"I want you to pee on my cunt. We can go on the patio and we can do it there...please. I bet Todd is pissing in your wife's cunt right now."

I though about it and my cock got rock hard..."Ok. Let's go."

We went outside and Crissy laid on the table with her cunt staring at me. I eased my hard cock into her cunt. "I'm in. You ready?"

"Yes...pee in me."

I then started filling her cunt with my golden liquid. It started pouring out her cunt and down my balls. After a long pee, I finally finished.

"That's it Crissy. I'm finished."

"That felt great. Thanks. I bet your wife enjoyed it too."

She got up off of the table...my pee still pouring out her cunt and down her legs.

Just then Todd & Ronni appeared. Ronni had a big smile on her face and Todd's cock was semi hard with some pee visible.

"How was your shower?"

Ronni replied, "Very nice. Did you two enjoy each other's company?"

Crissy said, "Yes. I'm sure you two enjoyed your time together as well. By the way Ronni, did you enjoy it?"

Turning red, Ronnie replied, "How did you know?"

"I know my husband. So???"

"I thought it was amazing. He filled me completely. Then, as his pee was flowing out of me, he placed his mouth against my slit and drank it as it flowed out."

I just looked at Ronni with a very surprised look on my face.

Then Crissy said, "Maybe later you two gentlemen can fill our asses with your liquid. I think Crissy would like that."

Look for Part 2