The Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife loses control of the office.
7.1k words
3.82
49.3k
74
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheating wife and cucking ahead.

Harry stared at his beautiful wife attending dinner. Her long legs, that perfect hourglass figure accentuated by her tight-fitting pyjamas. Her beach blonde hair, tied up in a high ponytail and flowing down the back of her neck, made him want to grab it and pull her face close to his for another kiss. He could make out the seams of her bra under her top as she turned, revealing her natural perky tits. Lottie let out a resigned sigh. "I think I need to quit," she said.

Harry looked up, surprised. "What are you talking about? It's only been your first week things will get better," he pleaded, looking across at his boss and the woman he loved. After seven years together, three of which were spent as husband and wife, it was painful for him to see Lottie in such a low mood since her promotion to head of their marketing team a few weeks ago. "I understand your frustration with the others," Harry said soothingly, "You have to give Charlie some time. He just started, and Ron will always be... well, be Ron."

"I know, I know, but it's just so hard when you can see they aren't trying 10 per cent," Lottie responded, sounding resigned.

"You could try bribing Ron with a bonus. He never shies from a paycheck, and in the meantime, I'll pick up their slack and assist Charlie along. That'll do the trick," Harry suggested.

"No, it's me," Lottie shook her head, "Harry, I can't keep leaning on you. For them to get going, they need to respond to me."

Harry strolled up behind her as she sat at the dinner table and pulled her in for an embrace, "You know how you always used to get us in the clubs, VIP booths, front of the bar queue," he told her.

Her face became stern, "Harry, I can't be flirting and showing off with my employees, Your co-workers," she snapped back, "And that was a long time ago." Even though she knew he had never been too shy about dressing as she pleased. She still always respected her husband, which meant some things were for his eyes only.

Harry chuckled lightly in response. "Lottie, you're not that old yet," teasing her. "You won't have to flirt. Just dress for their attention, a bit of charm, and you'll turn them into the best employees yet."

"You just want me dressing slutty so you can get some at work," she suggested back at him.

"I wouldn't be against that, but no. I just want to lighten the mood up a bit and get the team to chill out. Everyone is on edge, and I'm not afraid of showing off my stunning wife at work. Hey, the guys might start respecting me a bit more seeing how I pulled you" Harry embraced Lottie and spoke softly into her ear, "You should give it a try, even for just one day."

She reluctantly replied, "I'll do it, but only for one day; if it doesn't succeed, I will be leaving. Now get upstairs. Someone needs to keep the boss happy."

Lottie pulled Harry's head roughly into her pussy. She held him there, his face buried in her wetness as she drove him deeper and deeper into the abyss of lust. Her body screamed for release. The waves of pleasure crashed against every nerve in her cunt, then broke as she coated Harry's lips in a flood of juice. He lapped it all up like an obedient hubby, pleasing his goddess until she had nothing left to give. As Lottie recovered from her orgasm, she realised that not only did she crave Harry's great tongue but also the taste of herself on his lips and the look in his eyes when he loved it as much as she did.

After making Lottie soar to new heights of pleasure, she hopped off the bed and knelt between Harry's legs. Gripping his swollen member tightly with one hand and massaging his heavy testicles with the other, she stroked him up and down. "You ready to cum, baby? Come on, give it all to me," she purred, her voice velvet-smooth and laden with desire, "I want a big load today."

"Ughh, I'm almost there... Baby, just a bit more." Harry groaned between gritted teeth.

Lottie felt Harry's balls tighten and his cock jump in her grasp as he let out an animalistic groan. Quickly, she closed her lips around the tip of his cock, milking him, wave after wave of ecstasy. As the last burst escaped from his body, she swallowed it hungrily before pushing him deep into her embrace and showering him with a searing kiss; lost in pure lust, Harry accepted this kiss eagerly as was customary. "If tomorrow turns out well, you'll get more than that, sweetheart."

"Oh, it will, babe. It sure will." Lottie collapsed on the bed, eventually dozing off. As Harry went to bed, he couldn't shake the image of Lottie pleasuring Charlie and Ron like the week he had organised their wedding. The guilt in his gut was overpowering, but at the same time, a strange feeling of lust sat there too. He was torn between wanting it to stop and wanting to see more. Harry knew this wasn't right, and yet he couldn't help himself from imagining more scenarios. The internal conflict was eating him alive, leaving him feeling empty inside.

The following day, Lottie was already up and showered by the time the sun had risen. She donned her provocative outfit: a tight black blouse tucked into a white elastic waist miniskirt that left little to the imagination of anyone who looked. Harry felt a wave of pride and trepidation as he watched his wife make the finishing touches to her outfit. Unsure of his idea, Harry's gut told him to call it off, but he couldn't after giving her the confidence yesterday that she could do it.

As they set out for work, a wave of conflicting emotions flooded Lottie. She'd gone over her outfit in her head repeatedly, she had a husband, yet part of her wanted to see if she could still use everything she had. At age 26, she still questioned whether she had it in her to sway a man by looks alone. It had been a long time since she even looked for another man's attention. What if they didn't notice the effort she had put into it? She suddenly felt nervous, unsure if her outfit would help or hinder her.

When she arrived at the office, however, her worries melted away. As she strutted down the aisle between desks, Charlie and Ron looked up from their morning coffees, their eyes lingering longer than they should've in places they shouldn't. The corners of Lottie's mouth upturned when she realised that her new outfit had shifted the atmosphere from frosty formality to a more inviting friendliness. After passing the main office and going through their lunchroom, she entered her office, clutching Harry's arm tightly by the doorway. With a deep breath, her face lit up with a smile, "I think this could work, Harry."

"You look fantastic, Just look how it affects people - Ron and Charlie were speechless!" Harry shot back, admiring her once more.

After finishing a meeting with the sales team manager, she checked on the office. She noted Ron still sitting at his desk, as miserable as ever, and Charlie was hassling Harry for assistance as usual. Harry wasn't keen on the extra work, but he'd do anything for Lottie. When Lottie asked if anyone wanted a drink, Harry and Charlie said yes and requested coffee. Seeing an opportunity to help out Lottie, Ron jumped up and offered to help, taking in her new look as he did so.

At 45, Ron wasn't in the best of health, but considering what he had been through--divorce and losing his home--he had taken it rather well. The only downside was the lack of motivation and enthusiasm that he brought to his job. He watched Lottie enter the break room ahead of him, her perfect ass swaying underneath her skirt as she walked over to the counter and put the kettle on. She grabbed two mugs while he went to the fridge and got out the milk.

Ron's voice dropped as he admired Lottie, his eyes scanning her body hungrily. "Loving the new look," he murmured, a wave of his hand towards her skin-tight ensemble. "Shows off your legs very nicely. And that blouse...Yes, very clever," His words dripped with desire as he leaned on the counter, admiration and appreciation oozing from every pore. "Very clever indeed."

"Thanks, Ron." Unsure how to respond to Ron's flustered yet lustful compliment, "I felt like we needed a shift in mood. I'm so sorry if the last week has been difficult for everyone. I want us to work together cooperatively, and I know I need to step up my game to make everyone's role easier. Harry has given me his word to help out as well. Can I count on you as well, Ron?" Lottie paused, looking from the cup of coffee to Ron, who had an unmistakable look in his eyes. She felt a little guilty that she was enjoying this. As if her outfit alone could make all the difference. But still, there was no denying he was staring at her with clear interest.

Nodding in agreement, "Sure, Lottie, we can make things work."

Carrying the coffees back to the main office, Lottie saw Charlie watching a YouTube tutorial at his desk. She also noticed Harry's hard work on the spreadsheet she had sent Charlie the day before. After leaving Charlie's coffee on his desk, she went to talk to Harry in a hushed tone, placing his coffee down next to him. "Why are you doing Charlie's presentation? He was doing it yesterday," she said.

"Well, he just didn't seem to get it and wanted some help, so I put him onto a YouTube tutorial while I finished it alone. Maybe if someone else showed him how it's done, he'd learn quicker." Harry explained with frustration showing across his face.

Lottie glanced over her shoulder; Charlie was not paying attention to the video at all, just staring right at her from his seat, bent over Harry's desk. She faced Harry quickly again, standing up and regaining her posture, unsure whether or not to tell him what she saw. "I'll have a chat with him," she said finally. "You can't keep doing two people's jobs."

After lunch, Lottie called Charlie into her office as everyone else returned to work. Lottie wanted to talk to Charlie but had just now had the chance. "Charlie," she said warmly, beckoning him with her hand. "Could you come to my office? I need to have a chat with you." Charlie gave a reserved nod and trailed behind Lottie as she guided him into her office. She took her chair, gesturing for him to sit across from hers. Her words were stern but steady, "So, I noticed that you've been struggling with comprehending the spreadsheet even after trying to work with Harry. You must familiarise yourself with our procedures and become comfortable utilising these systems independently."

Seeing the anxious expression on Charlie's face, Lottie scolded herself inwardly and then offered a reassuring smile. "I know this is all new for you," she said warmly, "but I'm here to help you through it. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and we can use them as teaching moments to work better together. I know there are plenty of things to improve on myself."

Charlie let out a faint sigh, relieved that his plan had seemingly worked. He didn't mind doing work, but he wouldn't pass up the opportunity if he could get someone else to do it for him. "Uh... sorry, Mrs Thomas," Charlie started.

"Lottie," she corrected with a slight smile.

"Lottie, right. Sorry, I think watching you do it would probably help." She nodded and waved him over to her side of the desk.

After explaining things again, Lottie noticed Charlie getting distracted again by his phone. Lottie hesitated, her mind racing before unbuttoning an extra button on her blouse, revealing a hint of cleavage. She knew that Harry would disapprove of such a change, but it was surely a harmless adaptation. What would he say if he found out? Would he be angry? Or was he intrigued? Her breath hitched in her throat as she contemplated what Harry would say when she told him.

A wide range of emotions washed over her as apprehension and trepidation wrestled within her. She glanced towards him with dread and rising unease before slowly asking, "Did you catch all that, Charlie?" Lottie's voice was shaky as she asked the question, dreading his response. She knew that men were easily distracted, and her attempt to draw his attention had only been a desperate move. She winced as she waited for his answer.

Charlie glanced up with a hint of embarrassment before seeing what she wanted him to catch. "Yes," there was no waver in his voice as he met her gaze and lingered there long enough that they both knew he'd seen the move she made. A faint smile appeared on his face knowing she wasn't in control here anymore. Still, he said nothing, not wanting to lose today's progress.

Embarrassment flushed over Lottie, not expecting the confidence from Charlie that she'd never seen before. "I think.. that covers everything, Charlie."

He grinned confidently, "Thanks, Lottie, that really helped. Let me know if you need anything. I'm sure Harry would cover for me while I'm lending a hand if that's okay with you?" His determined words cut through the air and surrounded her with his presence, notably giving him a sense of control and power in this embarrassing situation.

The sudden strength of his voice took Lottie aback. She felt a wave of uncertainty wash over her. Yet, simultaneously, As she looked at Charlie for the first time, she questioned everything. He had always been the man who struggled to make ends meet and barely got by, but now she saw him in a different light. The man who couldn't do the simplest of tasks was a con. She detected an aura of power, which excited and scared her equally. She battled with her feelings and urges and decided against refusal as she uttered hesitantly, "Yes, that would be great." She had no idea how Harry would respond to her inability to make Charlie stop using him, let alone how she had been so overwhelmed by the man sitting across from her.

Charlie smiled confidently before turning to leave the room with one last glance at Lottie, who stared after him in disbelief at how much their dynamic had changed in such a short amount of time. She was filled with shame over her lack of composure. They could have made some headway if she had kept her temper in check. Still, now she felt like she had let Harry down and made a decision he might see as betrayal showing Charlie her cleavage.

The drive home was filled with tension. Harry could feel it emanating from Lottie, but he didn't push her for answers. He knew she was struggling to find the words and knew better than to pressure her. The silence became too much for him as they got closer to home, so he broke it.

Harry looked at Lottie with concern. His tone was soft but firm. "Lottie, are you okay? Something doesn't seem right," he said. Lottie's face twisted in pain and confusion as she thought about all that had happened that day. She was embarrassed and ashamed of her behaviour towards Charlie when she showed him her cleavage. She felt powerless to stop him from using Harry. Unsure of what to say, Lottie remained silent until Harry gently took her hand and said soothingly, "It's okay, Lottie, you don't have to be scared." This gave Lottie the strength to unburden herself finally. Her voice shaking, she recounted every step of the incident -- Her losing his attention, her reckless decision to flash him a glimpse of her cleavage, to his behaviour 180-degree shift, which led to her losing control of the situation. She could barely finish her story before the tears started spilling.

Once they'd returned to their house, Harry hugged Lottie as she kept apologising. He felt his temper flare up at the thought of Charlie making her feel so awful. Unowning, she was battling with the fact she enjoyed Charlie looking at her. "Lottie, there's nothing for you to apologise for. I told you it was okay to wear something more provocative. Just one button and a bit of cleavage isn't an issue here. My priority here is that you are okay."

Lottie looked up at harry. "I'm just scared that I liked Ron and Charlie looking at me so differently." Grabbing her face in his hands, Harry's lips burned against hers, and the same hunger that had surged through him the night before reared its head once more. He ran his hands over her body, feeling the softness of her curves and exploring every contour. As his fingers brushed against her skin, Lottie inched closer, tugging at his boxer briefs and freeing his aching member. She looked up at him with a smile as if to ask what had aroused him so much. "Baby, you're already so hard..." she groaned, satisfied that her husband could get this hard for her. "Is it because of your naughty wife showing off to Charlie, or just the outfit?" she teased.

Harry squeezed her butt, kissing her with a level of intensity that Lottie had never felt before. "What's gotten into you, Harry?" She said, and then she felt his penis tighten in her hand. "Was it when I showed Charlie my cleavage?" she felt Harry's cock tense in her grip. He let out another grunt, seeming to confirm that was what had caused this sudden change in him. "I need you in me, baby! Show me how much you liked me showing off to Charlie!".

He pulled at her panties, lifting her off the ground simultaneously. Harry positioned her wet entrance on his cock. "Stop teasing!" Lottie moaned loudly, growling and begging him to stop teasing her. His hardness surged through her, filling her with an intense heat that threatened to ignite them both. "Fuck me, Harry!" she pleaded. Urging him onward. "Harder, faster! Show me why you get to make love to me, and Charlie only gets a glimpse!" With each mention of Charlie, Harry redoubled his efforts, driving himself deep into Lottie until he could no longer contain himself, and his orgasm exploded within her.

They were both lying in bed. Harry placed his hand on her thigh and stroked up and down in slow, featherlight touches. "I think I want to wear another outfit again tomorrow if that's what I get to come home to," Lottie said as she rested one leg across Harry's thigh, and her hand slowly ran up and down his semi-softening cock. He gulped, lost for words and desperately out of breath; he couldn't believe she wanted to do this again. But he wouldn't ask her not to. Not when being able to fuck her like that was worth all of the teasing she could put him through.

Harry squinted from the sudden brightness as he opened his eyes and watched, entranced, as Lottie slid a pencil skirt up her toned legs. The fabric clung to her curves like a second skin. She ensured her front zipped top smoothed along her stomach and the zip was entirely up. She kept any hint of cleavage hidden but still highlighted her assets. His heart beat faster in anticipation, but she put an oversized cardigan on over the top, instantly calming him down. He wondered how Charlie and Ron would react when they saw her at work.

Lottie was determined to take a stand and make sure that Charlie did his part of the work. However, this meant going back on her promise from the day before, and she knew it would require more than just words to get him to change his behaviour. She could only hope that the confident and cocky Charlie she had first met had gone, but at the same time, she feared that any actions like yesterday could make matters worse.

As Harry stepped into the office, an undeniable tension hung in the air like smoke. Ron and Charlie aimed their attention towards Lottie with a burning intensity. Clearly, they had stopped looking at Lottie as their boss and viewed her as some kind of prize to be won. Despite all this, Lottie somehow still exuded an aura of strength and power. He knew she was still the one in charge even though she had changed her attitude and outlook.

Harry's mind raced with terror and excitement when he thought about Lottie's new role. When it first happened, Harry worried that their marriage's power dynamic might be skewed. Still, Lottie made it clear that her trust in him remained unwavering no matter what had changed at work. Yet the last few days had been filled with both thrilling new opportunities and moments of doubt as Harry found himself slipping away from his position of dominance, yet strangely, he felt himself savouring this newfound freedom shed found.

12