All Comments on 'A Very Spunky Lady'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackalmost 15 years ago
another hot one.....

I appreciate all the details, right down to the boys boxers and briefs. I think a sequel to this story would work very well!

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 15 years ago
I really enjoyed this story as it was erotic from

the beginning. In a way it still increased in intensity from the start to the end, but it was hot to start with. The usual detailed descriptions of the participants and their traits and the situations in which they function were masterful. We didn't exactly get an analysis from the good Doctor, and if I were Michael, I'd worry about the progression from home sex to glory hole sex to group sex, but what the hell....it's fantasy, it's hot, and I'm waiting for more. Thanks Mr. Petersunn.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsalmost 15 years ago
More more more!

Please continue with Dr. Lowenstein!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

would like to see a séquel to this story , with more of these facial cum shots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It sucked worse than she did.

Sorry - group sex is just not my thing. Nor are analysts

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it!!!

This was INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much for writing =)

cpigcpigover 11 years ago
fucking brilliant!

It is time the good doctor accompanied the young lady to the glory hole and to a circle jerk/bukkake session for a scientific observation and to assist the young lady work through her issues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dr. Lövenstein for president

Brilliantly bizarre.

A suggestion: Why don't you let Dr Löwenstein head up the Naked In School program, including hands on sex education. Then you can have Mr Peters and Miss Harding run the punishment for those who humiliate or degrade the naked students. While you're at it, why don't you let Miss Nishida assist Dr.Löwenstein with those naked students needing, eeh, extra attention and tutoring to catch up with the Löwenstein curriculum ? (Just don't include any of the incest shit anywhere, I don't understand why you and other erotica writers who CAN write need to dip into that, even if it's just occasionally in your case.) Please, we need more Petersunn stories.

/KG

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nope

The Chess Club Debacle .....and that's exactly what it was, a debacle... ....somehow managed to outrage all decency and be as tedious as all getout at the same time.

This one gets a paltry '1 star' from me.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Wow, no comments in 10 years..... not a good sign, I should have looked at that fact before trying to read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous