A Very Surprising Friend

Story Info
Overweight girl finds a true friend.
7.5k words
4.5
11.8k
16
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As usual, this work is entirely fictional. Any and all characters depicted herein reside only in my mind. If they partake in any sexual hijinks, they are 18 or older. This story could fit into several categories, so I'll let the readers decide if I've picked the right one. If you are looking for wall to wall sex, you might be disappointed. Just so you know there is interracial sex, too.

I had recently spent three very long days in the hospital. What they told me was I had a combination anxiety attack/elevated blood pressure event. Whatever it was, the Doctor told me I had to loose weight, or else!

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Colleen Boyle. Heading towards my 23rd birthday, and having been given this 'lose weight, or else ultimatum' I decided to heed the medical advice I'd been given.

I did make a conscious effort to get some long overdue exercise, but I found that walking just didn't do anything for me.

Let me give you a brief, but honest description of me. I stand maybe 5'2", on a good day, and I won't embarrass myself telling you Nosy Nancy's my weight. Just imagine for yourselves, my 42E cup bra is very snug on me.

Having very few friends to talk this over with, I did ask both my older sisters. They were ten and eight years older than me, both married, with two kids, each. Neither were thin, but not as heavyset like me. I guess chasing two kids around kept them from being my size. I also thought that the steady fucking they got from their husbands played into their figures.

Even though I wasn't a virgin, I would never be classed as worldly. I had sex with two different men, or should I say boys, once each.

Both my sisters, as well as both brothers-in-law suggested I should join a gym and get a personal trainer to guide me to better health. Little did I know what this would lead up to.

I took some time checking out several local gyms close to my apartment. With my job as a medical coder being done from home, I looked at the closest one, first.

Checking out the facility, I quickly noticed there weren't many people my size in this building. As I was leaving the building with my head down, I heard a voice asking if I needed any questions answered.

Looking at who was talking, I saw a lady, maybe 10 or 15 years older than me, with a welcoming smile that made me a bit more comfortable, than I was. I also noticed she had a figure that I'd kill for. A good 7 or 8 inches taller than me, fairly small boobs, but that million watt smile.

"Isn't it fairly obvious what I need?"

"No, you might be here looking for a good healthy drink," she quipped, smiling.

"Colleen Boyle."

"Sandra Hall. If your name wasn't Irish enough, I think your reddish hair and fair skin was a give away."

I took a closer look, seeing her again, I saw a very light skinned black girl, or at least I thought she was black. I had to admit to myself her smile was what caused me to stop to see what she had to say.

"Is there anything you might be able to do for me so I can manage my blood pressure?"

"Sure, lets sit down and discuss some options."

Over the next hour or so, we talked about living and eating healthier. Sandra printed out several pages of dietary suggestions, along with an exercise regimen that seemed like something I could accomplish.

While we were talking, I noticed a few pictures around her office that I must have stared at a bit too long.

"Does my being gay and black bother you, Colleen?"

"No and no. Both my sisters are married to black men and your lifestyle choice isn't any of my business."

"Good, I'm glad that's out of the way." She then proceeded to show me several options, which were very easy to understand. She also told me that I needed to proceed slowly, to help protect me from injuring myself.

As I got up to leave, I thought about giving her a little hug, but didn't because I didn't want to send a misleading message. She offered me her hand, which I shook, softly.

I knew that our Greater Seattle area had a very large and welcoming gay community, but I had never interacted with any, to my knowledge.

Over the next five or six weeks, I went in at least twice a week, and sometimes three times. Each time Sandra was not only helpful, but extremely supportive. At no time was she ever anything other than a helpful friend. We did move on from just a hand shake, to a little goodbye hugging. With our height difference, my face was a bit too close to her boobs for my comfort. We did, however, enjoy laughing and talking on each of my visits.

One time after about five weeks, and over a fifteen pound loss, she told me that I might have to beat back the men wanting to hit on me. This was said with a wide grin. I grinned back, saying they were more than welcome to try.

Going into my third month, seeing me never having a date, as I was packing up to leave, she called me aside, looking right into my eyes, and asked if we could have dinner sometime.

"Like a date?"

"No, like two friends having dinner."

"Let me think about it, OK?"

"OK."

"I thought about it, and how about Friday night?" I said with a grin. "As you can tell by looking at me, there isn't much I don't like to eat."

Smiling, she told me she would pick me up at six, and it would be a surprise where we'd have dinner.

As I got back to my apartment, it sort of hit me that I was going on a date with a woman, who told me she was gay, who just happened to be black and probably ten years older than me. Was I a bit too over eager in accepting? Not sure, but it will beat sitting home alone, or eating out alone.

Oh, shit, what am I getting myself into, I thought. As I got undressed for bed, I looked at myself in the mirror, taking stock of my body.

Yes, I had dropped over twenty five pounds, but had more than a bit more to lose. As my bra came off, my boobs fell onto my upper chest. Yep, they had their share of sag to them. The prevailing thought running through my mind was, what the fuck did this gorgeous, thin girl see in me?

It was a good thing for me that the next two days were very busy for me. It allowed me not to think about my date. Yeah, yeah, she told me it was two friends having dinner. Or, did I want it to be a date? I hadn't been on a date for many months, and to be truthful, I was a bit lonely. Lonely enough to have dinner with Sandra? I guess I was about to find out.

Right at six, she was at my door, looking like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine. Wearing a short skirt, not quite a miniskirt, but short. A very nice white, low neck sweater, showing just the tiny bit of cleavage that her boobs allowed, and flats. I was glad she wasn't wearing 6" heels, as she was so much taller than me, to begin with.

I was wearing a very nice just above the knee dress that did show off a bit of cleavage, that I had in abundance. We both stared at each other, with each of us mouthing the word, wow.

"Would I be out of line giving you a hug, Colleen?"

I just shook my head, no.

Taking me in her arms, it just felt good to be hugged, by someone not in my family.

As she leaned down for what seemed to me was a kiss, I just sort of froze. She sensed this and kissed my forehead.

"That was nice, thank you," I breathed.

Smiling, we were off to who knows where.

We arrived at a very nice sea food restaurant located in the South Lake Union area, surrounded by many new office buildings, all occupied by Amazon employees.

Sitting down and enjoying one of the best meals I'd ever enjoyed, we chatted quietly during dinner. She asked about my siblings, and nieces and nephew. Since she was an only child, she loved hearing about family.

I told her my parents, Frank and Meg, were both nearing retirement, and were both employed at the same insurance company.

She told me her parents were long since divorced, and her dad had sort of dropped off the face of the earth. Her mother, Susan, was an accountant, and also was nearing retirement.

While we were talking I didn't realize she was holding my hands in hers. When I looked down, she asked if it bothered me having her touching my hands.

I just shook my head, thinking I was getting a bit warm. I wasn't sure if it was the wine I had just one glass of, or her very soft hands holding mine.

As we were thinking about leaving, she leaned in close and told me it was my choice if I wanted to come back to her house, or not. I looked into her eyes and quietly told her I would like that, but I did have more than a few reservations.

"We don't have to do anything besides talk and sleep, and if you choose, you can sleep in my guest room."

"OK, I guess," I replied with my hands still in hers.

She took my hands and kissed the backs of each one. My goodness, her lips were soft.

Off we went, with my nerves racing a mile a minute.

Did I have the nerve to sleep with another woman?

Even if I did, how would I react if she made advances to me?

Could we sleep together without any sex between us?

I was like a teenager on a first date. I then realized that this was a first date, of sorts.

Arriving at her nice townhouse, I let her lead me in the front door. Standing just inside her closed door, she took my face in her hands and very softly kissed my lips.

Fuck me, did that feel good. I guess my smile gave her the idea to repeat the kiss. This time I gave her a hug, pressing my boobs against her while kissing her, this time, pushing my tongue against her mouth, which she took as a signal for her hands to take hold of my very round behind.

After what seemed like an eternity, we came up for air.

"Are you positive you've never kissed a girl before?" she asked.

Unable to speak, I just nodded, holding her as close as possible. I felt her rock hard nipples pressing against me, as her hands were massaging my tush. If she had had a cock it would have been rock hard pressing against me.

We started moving as one over toward her couch, when I looked into her eyes and whispered, "Is that where we really want to be?"

Changing our direction, she took my hand and started heading for what I knew was her bedroom. I hoped she couldn't hear my heart pounding in my chest.

Stopping just inside the door, she took my face in her soft hands, again and pressed her soft lips to mine. Instead of moving her hands to my behind, she placed one hand on my left breast. I had to catch myself, from screaming out, it felt so good.

Her other hand started rubbing my ass, as our kissing became even more intense.

I very tentatively placed one hand on her breast, and for the first time in my life I felt a breast that wasn't mine. Damn, it felt good. Small, but so very good.

Silently, we started undressing each other. I lifted her sweater upwards, over her head, revealing her small B cup boobs, capped with rock hard dark nipples.

She managed to unzip my dress that was now at my feet. Kissing each bra covered nipple, she reached behind me, unhooking my bra. As my boobs came into view, she took one huge nipple into her mouth as her hand massaged the other one.

"Let's lay down before I fall over," I asked.

Kicking my dress aside, we moved towards her bed. Stopping, I slowly pushed her skirt down over her nearly nonexistent behind. The thong she was wearing was next to nothing, and was next to go. Her hands pushed my panties down over my butt, taking time to gently rub each cheek.

We fell into her bed, still kissing, and my body temperature rising with each kiss and touch. My nipples had never, ever been treated to such gentle lips. I leaned down and for the first time in my life took another woman's breast into my mouth.

I must have been doing something right, as her body started shaking, and her soft moans became more than a bit louder.

As we continued our kissing and touching, I felt a finger rubbing my very wet slit. My eyes flew open, causing Sandra to ask with her eyes if she should continue.

When I moved my hips against her hand, she had her answer, and very slowly slid one finger into my soaking wet pussy. Fuck me, that felt so good. When she added a second finger and used her thumb on my hooded prize, my entire body was shaking, and I was holding on for dear life.

My orgasm must have lasted a good 30 or 40 seconds, causing a few tears to fall.

"Are you OK, my wild Irish rose?"

With my face in her neck, I couldn't even form words to answer.

After a few more seconds, I barely got out the words, "please just hold me."

Laying there, in each others arms, I realized the room reeked of sex. Damn, but it felt so good.

"Do I take it you're going to stay here with me tonight?"

"Duh!"

Breaking out in laughter, still in each others arms, I told her I needed a bathroom break. Barely able to walk, when I returned to bed, holding my bra in front of me, I realized how silly that must have looked, so I dropped it.

Sandra held up the corner of the sheet, inviting me in. She just took me in her arms, kissed my forehead and asked me how I was doing.

"Well, I just made love to a woman for the first time. I came so hard, I thought I'd passed out. And I think I just might want more. Other than that, I'm way more than OK."

Holding me in her arms, she kissed my forehead, again. Then she kissed my nose. Both closed eyelids. My earlobes. Smiling at me, she whispered, "you haven't seen anything, yet."

Gently moving me onto my back, she very slowly started kissing my neck. Back up to my lips. Adding a bit of tongue. Back down to my engorged nipple. Then the other one. Down my tummy. Both thighs. Gently opening my legs. Licking up and down my very wet slit. Coaxing my clit out of hiding. My body shaking almost uncontrollably. Not letting my orgasm subside, her tongue started probing my cunt. She added a finger inside of me. Taking that very wet finger out of my cunt, she very gently touched my back door pucker. I jumped at that touch, along with a muffled scream, as her finger entered my virgin behind. My body was shaking so hard, I hoped we wouldn't fall off the bed.

Finger fucking my rear end, and licking my clit, she inserted two fingers into my pussy, so deep I thought they were a cock. My third orgasm just about did me in. I had just enough energy after cumming to ask her for a break.

Laying there, trying to catch my breath, I just couldn't help myself saying, "Sandra, I think I'm truly falling for you, so please don't think I'm being foolish saying that."

"Oh, dear Colleen, I couldn't have wished for a better way to cap off our first non-date."

We both had this silly grin, but I turned away, thinking of what had just transpired.

"A penny for your thoughts, Red."

"I'm just not sure I can do that same stuff to you that you did to me, just yet, and I don't want you to be disappointed with me."

"Oh, Colleen, I couldn't be disappointed with anything you decide to do, or not do, I just want us to savor this moment. That's all."

With that, she kissed my forehead and held my still shaking body in her arms. It took me about two or three minutes to be sound asleep.

Waking up and remembering where I was and what Sandra and I had done, earlier, I just rolled away from her, softly sobbing. I felt her arm over my shoulder and heard her whisper, if I wanted her to take me home.

I told her I'd stay, but I had an awful lot of thinking about what we did. I then took her face in my hands and gave her a very soft kiss.

"I really need to sleep on this, Sandra. OK?"

"Anything you want, my dear."

After a less than restful night sleep, I woke up in bed, alone. I could hear kitchen noises and smelled something good. Getting out of bed, grabbing the nightgown I'd put in my purse, I ventured out to see just how upset Sandra was.

When I entered her kitchen, I was a bit shocked to see her in front of the stove in just a tiny thong.

"Good morning, my dear, how are you doing this bright, sunny day?"

"You must think I'm such a child, acting the way I did, after we, um, oh, shit, I just don't know how to say what we did last night."

Walking up to me, putting her arms around me, she whispered in my ear, "what we did was making love. Or fucking. Or pure raw sex, and I know for a fact I enjoyed it so much, I truly hope we can do it again. Soon."

"Even if I'm not sure I can reciprocate?"

"Yes, if I can teach you how to eat healthy and exercise, I know I can convince you that we can be happy together, whatever you decide to do. OK?"

Just then, the buzzing of my phone interrupted us. Taking it away from Sandra, I talked for a bit, and returned to the kitchen, but with a little smile on my face.

"Some good news, I hope."

"Yes. OK, um, we're invited to my folk's house for dinner, tonight. They want to see my weight loss. And before you answer, my entire family will be there."

"What's to decide, I'll be there, gladly."

"No questions asked?" I said.

"None. If its your family, I'm in."

I didn't realize that I had tears in my eyes, but Sandra noticed and took me in her arms, holding me to her body.

"You feel like talking?"

"Only if you do my wild Irish rose."

Smiling, and putting some clothes on, we sat in her livingroom. Close, with her holding both my hands.

"I hope you know that last night, you made me the happiest I've been in my entire life. Nobody has done those, um, sex things to me. Ever. I just need to accept the fact that you're a girl, and to get over whatever is bothering me. OK?"

Instead of talking, she took my face in her hands and gave me the softest, most sensual kiss I've ever received. It nearly curled my toenails.

I returned her kiss with one of my own that I hoped she knew I meant business. While kissing her, my hands lifted her tank top off over her head. Still locked in our very hot kiss, I reached for one breast, lightly caressing her nipple.

Breaking our kiss, I lightly nibbled her ear lobe. Another kiss with a bit of tongue. Standing us both up, I started us both to her bedroom. As we were moving, I slid her thong down, and kicked it aside.

In front of her bed, I took her face in both hands, and very quietly whispered in her ear to have patience.

Climbing onto her bed, I took one entire breast into my mouth, running my tongue all around her solid nipple. I could hear her breathing heavier, so I figured I was on the right track.

Moving to her other breast, I repeated my action, before moving downward. Light kisses on her very tight tummy. Kisses on both open thighs. Eyeing my next target, I very cautiously touched my tongue to her very wet pussy lips. Upwards toward her clit. When my tongue touched her pearl, her whole body started shaking. I took her clit between my teeth and very lightly sucked on it.

Both her hands grabbed the back of my head, thrusting upwards and letting out a primal scream. She also rewarded me with some very salty sex juices. Taking a short breath, I continued my tongue downward and into her soaking wet sex. The more I licked, the more her hips thrusted upwards.

Feeling her body thrusting into my mouth, I slowly inserted one finger in her pussy. God that felt good. So good, I added a second finger. Moving them in and out while still sucking on her clit, I felt her entire body shaking.

Moving back up to her boobs, again, then back to kiss her, adding my tongue, while our pussys were touching. We both started thrusting into each others sex, with a fabulous feeling of sheer pleasure.

It was as if we were fucking each other. I was in seventh heaven. We both were panting as if we were doing our most rigorous workout. Wait a minute, we were enjoying our newest workout.

After both of us climaxing, we rolled onto our backs, catching our breath.

Sandra just stared into my eyes with this little, very sexy smile.

"If that's what you can do on your very first try, I sincerely hope we can repeat that over and over again."