A Very Surprising Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I might have over done it a bit."

"Nonsense! Don't ever say that."

After a quick cleanup, again, we both sat on her bed, without any clothing.

"Are you a bit more comfortable sitting with me nude?" she asked me.

I just nodded. Even with what we had just done, I still was more than a bit apprehensive. Did I consider my self gay? Maybe. Did I still want a big hard cock in me? Again, maybe.

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"Only a couple a hundred, that I can think of."

Laughing, we just moved into a very nice hug. The only thing close to being sexual was the fact our boobs were touching.

"Sandra, what will happen if I decide I'd like a cock inside me?"

"Oh, Red, if that's what is bothering you, wait a minute."

With that she jumped off the bed, started looking in a dresser drawer, then turned to me showing me a very life like artificial cock. It truly looked real, and was in this harness type of device.

I must have been staring with my mouth wide open. when she stepped into the harness. She then started walking over to me, taking this life like cock in her hand, and touched it to my open mouth.

Without thinking, I put one hand on it, and took about three inches of it in my mouth. Slowly moving my head back and forth, I was actually giving it a blow job.

For the uninformed, I had done this to a real cock only twice, and beside this one being much bigger, this one didn't come attached to a jerk.

As I started taking a bit more in my mouth, Sandra put her hands behind my head, slowly guiding me. She then eased me onto my back, moving between my wide open thighs, easing this magnificent piece of 'meat' inside my aching cunt.

She then leaned over, kissing my eyes, nose and finally my mouth.

Oh my fucking goodness! I knew a little about strapons, but only in hearing some girls talking once.

Never did I think that I could enjoy such a marvelous feeling with my new girlfriend. At least I was hoping she would be my girlfriend.

She kept up a nice, slow pace for a few more minutes, when she moved me around, onto my knees. With my butt in the air, and taking my hips in both hands, she slid my new latex boyfriend inside me.

Fuck me, but that felt great. After a few minutes, she wetted a finger and slipped into my back door. I came immediately, begging for more. A second finger found its way into my behind. I could hardly think straight. Both openings were being pleasured at the same time.

After more than a few minutes, I was barely able to tell my lover I needed a break. Rolling off me, laying on our backs, with her strapon pointed obscenely toward the ceiling, I just couldn't help but giggle.

"Do I take it you approve of my little friend?"

"If you call that thing little, you might want to reevaluate your vista, my dear."

I rolled onto my side, and very seductively started rubbing her 'cock' up and down. Without breaking my motion, I rolled over on top of her, sliding my newest pal deep into my soaking wet sex.

This time my boobs were swaying right in front of Sandra's eyes. I just couldn't believe how much pleasure this piece of synthetic manhood was giving both of us. With each thrust into me, the base was rubbing against her sex, giving her a great amount of pleasure.

I just couldn't believe how I was acting with this fantastic fucking I was getting. I guess I really was in dire need of this physical attention.

Taking another break, both to clean up, and because I was exhausted, we collapsed back in her bed. This time, I noticed our 'friend' was soaking in warm, soapy water.

"Are you feeling a little bit better, my love?"

"Yes, and I absolutely love hearing you say that."

"OK, when's dinner?"

"Can we talk a little?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Do you realize that I don't even know your age. And, just so you know, I've sort of had a little crush on you all this time you've been helping me."

"First off, age is only a number, and you're only as old as you feel. I'll be 37 in about six weeks."

"OK, so you are officially a cougar!"

Laughing, we both got out of bed, and showered. Together, of course.

"Tell me about your family, so I'm not going in blind."

"My oldest sister, Beverly, married to Thomas, with two little girls. Marcia is married to John with a little boy and a little girl. My parents, Dan and Erin, both are looking to retire soon. Other than that, not much to tell."

"If they're your family, I'm sure I'll love them, too."

Off we went so I could finally show my family the face of the person I'd been talking about all these weeks of exercising. I never told them anything more than I had a personal trainer. Never called her she, or he. Never mentioned her race. Maybe, just maybe neither of these things would bother any of them.

Walking up my folk's front door, we both stopped, thinking of what we were about to do.

"Colleen, I think I'm falling in love with you," she told me with a mile wide grin.

All we could hear were the sounds of my nieces and nephew running down the stairs to greet us. They all were hugging me, and grinning up at Sandra, not even noticing she was a she! I don't think it hurt seeing her looking so much like themselves.

Trying to herd them all inside was quite a chore. When we were all inside, introductions were made, and Sandra looked at my older brother-in-law, and asked if he were the same Thomas Jackson who played football at Jefferson High in Portland. Looking at each other, she told us all she was a year or two behind him in school, but remembered him.

Off to a great start, my parents and sisters couldn't get over my new self. Nearly 40 pounds lighter, and with a smile they hadn't seen in a very long time. As we were setting our table, both my sisters took us both aside, and quietly told Sandra she might be the best thing to happen to me, ever, and don't ever hurt their baby sister. Sandra guaranteed them both that I was the best thing to happen to her in years, too.

Dinner was one big conversation, with the four little ones asking about a thousand questions. At one point, I got up and went into the kitchen with tears in my eyes. Sandra was right behind me, holding me asking what was wrong.

"Absolutely nothing. This couldn't be turning out better, if I had planned it, my love."

Mom was right behind us, saying we didn't want dinner to get cold. Before going back to the dinning room, she put her arms around my girl, whispering in her ear, thank you. Their smiles lit up the entire house.

After dinner conversation was about everything except us both being girls. It just didn't seem to matter. To everyone there, our happiness was first and foremost.

Our love making when we got home was as sensual as we ever had. For nearly two hours we hugged, kissed, licked and, yes, had her strap on put to good use. We were lucky to have all day Sunday to recover.

Over the next few weeks, we just became closer. After several long discussions, I made the decision to move in with Sandra.

After three or four family dinners, we returned home, and I noticed how quiet Sandra was.

"Do you want to talk, my love?"

She just shook her head, no.

"Please don't shut me out. I know something is bothering you."

Taking two or three deep breaths, she was staring at the floor, "I really have been thinking, and, um, oh shit, I'll just say it. What do you think about us having a baby?"

I just stared, open mouthed, watching Sandra start crying.

"Oh, baby don't cry, please don't cry."

"Its just that I can't have children, Colleen, and, and, um, I want us to be parents, some day."

"Well, I can, and if thats what we want, I think we should start looking into some of the ways to make that happen."

By the time we finished talking, we both were sobbing in each others arms.

When we finally stopped our tears, and cleaned ourselves up, we just looked into each others eyes, silently.

"What do you think about asking my brothers-in-law to be sperm donors?"

"Can you just see either of them jerking off in a jar?"

This caused both of us to break into raucous laughter, ending up in each others arms.

"Before we make fools of ourselves, we best be very certain that's what we both want."

"I know it's what I want, but you're the one who will have the burden of carrying our baby."

We knew when they would be home the next afternoon, so we went over to Thomas and Bev's house, knowing John and Marcia would be there, too.

When we walked in, with both of us having very serious looks on our faces, they all looked at us, and in unison, said, "yes to whatever you're going to ask us."

Both my sisters grabbed each one of us, saying they had been talking about one or both of their husbands being sperm donors, thinking that some day we might want to be parents.

We spent the next several hours talking about what our next step would be. I was due my yearly OB/Gyn exam, so I'd get that done, to make sure I was ready. Did we want both the guys to donate samples? We let them decide.

Getting back home we both were way too excited to sleep, so we just sat up in bed talking. One of the many topics we discussed was would we want more than one child. And, if so, we needed something bigger than our two bedroom townhouse.

After a fitful night's sleep, we started just looking into larger houses, or townhouses. We decided not to bother the boys, giving them some time to figure out who would be our donor.

Within three weeks, not only did we look at a few homes that filled our needs, my sisters both called me, telling us that both the boys were giving samples that my Doctor would check for viability.

"Jesus, Sandra, this is really happening, isn't it?"

Just over two weeks later, I was at my Doctor's office, undergoing our first attempt at making a baby. With Sandra right by my side, the process wasn't very sexy, but we both hoped for our desired result.

After missing one period, I was warned about getting my hopes up too high. With my second missed period, both of us couldn't wait to get me to the Doctor.

It took my Doc less than 30 seconds to tell us we were going to have a little girl, but also told us she wasn't going to tell us which sample she used. We didn't really care. We were having a baby!

We knew we wanted to be settled in whichever house we found in time to set it up just how we wanted, with a pink nursery.

Luckily, we found one just under a mile from our townhouse. Right size. Our price range. Even with enough space for my home office.

We were quite a hit taking a parenting class. With my wife, yes we got married, teaching me how to eat for two, and keeping healthy, I wasn't exactly the size of the whale, that I had envisioned.

Just so everyone knows, we weren't the only same sex couple in this class.

All through my pregnancy, my entire family made me feel so very special. Almost every evening, my wife would give me the absolute best foot rubs. Sometimes, one of her hands made its way up my leg, with a finger, or two massaging my clit. Damn, that felt so very good.

When we weren't having sex, we did actually start thinking of names. After tossing around more than a few names, we just loved the name Emily Renee. And, yes, her last name would be Boyle-Hall.

I guess I was fairly lucky. Both with my personal trainer/wife keeping me healthy, and our daughter behaving, most of the time. Both my sisters plus my mother gave me very valuable information that I welcomed.

When it was time to meet our daughter, I was more than ready to have this little darling off my bladder. We both couldn't wait to meet her.

After nearly three long hours of labor, with Sandra right there with me, Emily Renee made her debut. 7 lbs 2 oz, 19 inches long. We looked at each other while she was being cleaned up and said, at the same time, she's a spitting image of Thomas's two girls.

No matter who's sperm was used, we were both so excited at motherhood, we didn't care. Just having Emily laying on my chest staring up at me had me in tears. With Sandra having her finger being held by a tiny hand, had us both in tears.

Getting settled in a room for a short overnight stay, I wondered if my wife would leave our side. When a nurse's helper brought in a blanket and pillow, she took up her watchful position on the window seat.

We were all surprised to get a bit of sleep, waking whenever Emily made a noise.

Getting us settled at home, I did have to tell my wife she didn't have to jump up at every noise. We did get our routine going, with Sandra getting the thrill of feeding our daughter, using a bottle, filled with my milk.

It took me nearly two weeks to get her back to work. At first, she would only work half days. But I convinced her I had everything covered.

Each night we just couldn't get enough of our cuddling. Just holding each other as close as possible kept our unbridled love as hot as ever.

At the nine or ten week mark, we got out a smaller strapon and very slowly, gave each other as sexy a fucking as possible.

Laying in bed after a late night feeding, Sandra looked at me, and I knew immediately what she was going to ask.

"Yes, even before you ask," I blurted out.

"Yes, what, smarty pants?"

"Yes, I think I want to do this baby thing again."

It took a few days to arrange another session with my Doctor, using another sample that had been kept on ice since the first time.

Again, we weren't told with donor's sample was being used. We just didn't care.

After six weeks, I just felt pregnant. This time, though, something felt different. Visiting my Doctor after another three weeks had passed, did we learn what was different!

Yes, I was pregnant. This time? Twins. Oh my fucking goodness. In just under seven more months, we'd have a 14 month old and two newborns. Oh, yes, we were having another daughter and a son. What could be more perfect? A family we both decided that was more than we ever could have dreamt of.

All we had to do was wait another seven months, or so. With Emily growing up so quickly, we were looking forward to our two newborns. We both realized that motherhood suited both of us, perfectly.

Just after I started my ninth month, both Edward and Gillian decided they wanted to meet their mommies.

We picked her grandpas name and my grandmas name for our twins.

Gillian was first to escape her confines, followed two minutes later by her little brother, Edward. Both were nearly identical in coloring, with a minimum of hair. We couldn't wait to hold our treasures, after listening to their cries getting cleaned up, weighed and measured.

My entire family was waiting for us in the room I was going to spend a day or two in. I was followed by two identical incubators with the cutest two babies in the entire hospital.

My mother-in-law made the comment, if they were coming two at a time, we should think about stopping. Each member of my family had a good laugh at that.

We weren't going to tell anyone that decision was already etched in stone.

After the entire family left us alone, with my mother taking Emily for the night, I was taking care of the twins, one at a time, having Sandra putting them back in their little enclosed beds for the night.

Sitting in the window seat, I could hear her very softly crying.

"Come over here, please," I begged.

Sitting on the corner or my bed, laying her head in my lap, I held her hands in mine.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"That's the thing, Colleen, absolutely nothing is wrong. I'm just wondering how I got so lucky finding you and your amazing family."

After just staring at each other a little longer, we both decided to try and get some rest.

Staying one extra day in the hospital, with Emily visiting and grinning at her new sister and brother, she looked at everyone grinning. Our entire family was doing a lot of grinning, lately, and would be for quite some time.

Getting all of us settled at home, took some doing, but with my family, plus Sandra's mom helping out, we did actually find some time to sleep.

As Emily was walking all over the place and taking a mile a minute, we worked very hard getting into a routine. Over the ensuing six or seven weeks, we made time for everyone, except ourselves.

Sitting in our livingroom, with Emily on my lap, and the twins napping, I heard Sandra coming inside, from the garage. I could see how tired she looked, but she still grinned and spun our daughter around like she did most every evening.

"Come sit with me, please," I asked.

"Is there a problem?" she answered.

"Yes. We need a night to ourselves."

"Have you figured out how we can do that?"

Taking her in my arms, watching Emily playing with a new toy, I told her what I had planned.

"I've been talking to our families, and everyone has agreed. This coming Saturday evening, we're going out to dinner at the same restaurant you took me to for our first non-date. Your mom will watch Emily and keep her overnight. And both my sisters will watch the twins, here."

"Wow, you've been busy, haven't you?"

"Sandra, we need some alone time, together, so we don't fall into a rut and take each other for granted."

"If we play our cards right, we just might get lucky, too," she said with a huge grin.

After giving each other as sexy a kiss as we had given in the last several weeks, we sat down for our dinner, talking about how to get back into our 'me time' routine.

Yes, our three kids were first and foremost in importance, but we had to make time for the two of us. If we didn't do just that, there might not be the two of us, and neither of us could live without each other.

Saturday evening, Emily went off with grandma Susan for her second night away from us. My sisters came over, and actually did the diaper changes and played with the twins a bit, before Sandra and I left for another non-date.

After a fabulous dinner, we talked about everything important in our lives, especially our three miracle gifts. Getting back home, both my sisters looked wiped out.

They both told us they didn't know how we did it, taking care of the two of them, 24/7.

"Do we take it neither of you two aren't ready for your third child?" I asked.

Both of them answered with a resounding 'Hell no!'

Getting settled in bed, later, we both just looked at each other, holding our faces in our hands, and started kissing as sensually as possible. I felt Sandra's hands very softly rubbing my nipples, with her head moving down my body. When her tongue ran up and down my sex, I just started moaning.

Taking off our nightshirts, we very slowly, moved onto our sides, kissing each other's soaking wet pussies. When she put two fingers into my slit, and another two into my backside, I had to bite on my wrist to keep from screaming.

For the next nearly forty-five minutes we gave each other several mind blowing orgasms. We didn't use our strapons because we both would have been way too noisy. We both knew by working back up with just fingers and mouths, we'd return to the toys, soon enough.

We were just finishing breakfast, when Emily returned telling anyone within earshot that grandma's nose made funny noises when she slept.

Susan did tell us that Emily was frightened by herself, but after putting a soft blanket on the floor next to her bed, Emily fell asleep for the entire night. She also told us she actually remembered how to change a diaper.

We couldn't wait to hear more about our big girl's latest sleepover. We also knew this wouldn't be her last.

Getting back into our loving relationship, didn't take too much more time, and we soon returned to using our strapons on each other.

Yes, we were interrupted a few times with babies crying, but that's not unusual with three little ones.

Yes, too, we lived in a neighborhood that fully accepted us with our most unique family. With Emily growing by leaps and bounds, and the twins flourishing, we had the best of all worlds.