All Comments on 'A Very, Very Naughty Girl'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes another great story

I'm getting use to your New Zealand mannerism and style of writting..I enjoy reading your stories very much..

As I have said before another great story ,, Looking forward

to the next one..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You can

always rely on Egmont to give you an interesting,humorous and usually bawdy story.Long may he continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Kiwi Treasure

This guy is an absolute hoot. His stories are always full of great characters and the New Zealand language patterns are marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I could have handled several more pages of this quality. I loved the humour. My only (minor) problem was understanding why the delectable Greer would fall for Sebastian. While glad he was not portrayed as a 'hunk', I thought his character could have been a little stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking illerate.

Stop trying to write. You can't.

oldoelGDoldoelGDalmost 12 years ago
Of Interest !

I enjoyed the read: the humor; the interaction between characters; and implication of a plot where there was none. I expect to publish a few short stories 'soon', though they need some editing for content. I further expect to utilize some of your ideas, though with my own flip on them.

Thank you for an enjoyable storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The title spoke to me and the story charmed me :). Wonderful wit and humor. I'd love to have Greer's confidence and sophistication!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sterotyped

Boring

anzacmananzacmanover 6 years ago

what a great tale. Loved the story, first thought it was going to be full of sex etc. but as it turned out it was the opposite and I was very pleasantly pleased. In fact I have added you and your profile to my bookmarks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous