All Comments on 'A Veteran and a Bull'

by Edward1970

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Welcome to the LW genre. I hope you have more stories in the pipeline.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years agoAuthor

I would remind everyone that Joe is the narrator, and so the story is from his point of view, which isn't entirely reliable. They say write what you know, and I'm a combat vet who happens to know that a lot of my fellow vets harbor a certain amount of anger toward civilians who sit home, rich and happy, while we go off to foreign lands to get shot at. At the same time, a lot of dudes like Sid are drawn to alpha males like Joe, and more of the Sids of the world get off on the idea of watching their wives fuck bigger, stronger men, than you might think. I've learned that from personal experience. Finally, it's interesting to me that some people are unhappy at Joe "humiliating" Sid. Sid had the opportunity to speak up tell his wife--and Joe--that he didn't want these events to happen, and he never did, but instead got turned on while watching. Joe left while Sid's wife was giving him the first blowjob she'd ever given him.

At the end of the day, there are many thousands of stories on this site. To those of you who enjoyed this one, thank you. To the rest, if you don't like cuckolding and the like, maybe don't read a story with the word "bull" in the title and cuckolding in the tags. I respect your right not to like the story, so go read one you'll like better. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not good

I'm a veteran. If you did that to my wife you would be terminal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

can't wait to read about more visits

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s only a story and was entertaining. She was giving all , he should’ve took that tight ass also .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard

Ok Sid need to learn his place, and he seems to want it. So Sid you ready to speak into the microphone ? ....lets see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another vets opinion here- I'm with the author on this one. I knew assholes in my units who did this (or close enough for govt work) and plenty more who would have creamed themselves just thinking about it, so that part is credible to me.

The technical writing bits may not have been War and Peace (pun intended) but this was a short, one-off bit of light reading. How much character development do you expect in that many words?

I've read Ed70's other stuff and I'll read a follow up to this one if he writes it.

Happy reading, y'all

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. As a combat vet myself, you're dead on that there are guys who have done this sort of thing--or wanted to do so--in many units. As you noted, this was a bit of one-off fluff and should be read for what it is. Anyone who doesn't like cuckoldry and so forth is more than welcome to write their own stories that play out the way they want, and shouldn't feel compelled to read those with elements they find disagreeable--or to leave reviews where they state they didn't bother to read what they're reviewing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

all billshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous