A Veteran and a Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back, his face glistening with my cum from where it had been on his wife's face. He shook his head and said, "No, never."

I said, "Well that's fucking stupid. Julie, suck his cock and swallow his cum."

She actually hesitated, so I said, "Did I stutter bitch?"

Moved to action, Julie quickly undid Sid's shorts, freeing a hairless rock-hard cock that had to be no more than five and a half slender inches. She immediately started bobbing on his cock like her life depended on it, and he threw back his head in ecstasy, moaning out, "Ooooh.... Shit...."

In no time at all, Sid said, "I'm about to cum babe..."

I growled, "Julie, you better swallow every ounce."

She redoubled her efforts bobbing on his cock, and Sid soon spasmed as he yelled, "Yes.... Oh YES!"

She slowed a little and made small gurgling noises as she swallowed. After a bit, she sat back, letting his cock pop out of her mouth, and looked at me, to ask, "Is that good?"

I chuckled. "Sure, that was great," as I stood there, naked, staring at the people who had been my hosts just a bit ago, and were now something more... or less, maybe.

I said, "Thanks for the burgers. I've got shit to do, so I'm going to get my clothes and head home."

As I walked back outside, both Sid and Julie were staring at my naked ass, watching me go.

12