All Comments on 'A Victorian Affair'

by Rascal720

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jth215-2jth215-2over 4 years ago
Victorian Era... the best for boudoir shots...

I really loved the story, a lot of sensuality and eroticism... I wished I had the there to see it live... Thanks for sharing and maybe some more shootings some day...!!!

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 4 years ago
Great Story

A wonderful story, well worded. Totally believable. I imagined that Tara was actually my wife, and I was Burke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

anther whore story with a cuck hubbt please get another way to tell storys

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the story and would love to read about more of her future photo sessions. Great job!

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 4 years ago
Great and original yarn

I, the Spotted Dog, enjoyed this story soooo much I ended up humping the armrest on the sofa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, but my only suggestion would be to stick to third person throughout. OK, my other suggestion is to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, believable, sexy, I always want to be the heroine in these stories.

May I ask, why is Anonymous always moaning, usually semi illiterate, I can't understand why they read to the end if they are so bad, or why do they read them in the beginning, the subject matter isn't hidden. I love this type of story I want to cuckold my hubby, I read them because I know what's going to happen, why doesn't Anonymous.

More of the same please

Just realised I'm not logged in so I'm Lisablissful, don't want to be anonymous

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Great story

Fuck the negative anons, this was one highly erotic well written story. The knowledge behind the photography was so realistic, the author should do more photo shoot stories. I easily got off on this one, I am sure I would easily get off on another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story! Write more!

This is true erotica. It was a great turn on. Normally I do not like a cuckold story, but this one painted a very vivid picture and introduced her seduction so gradually, it was believable. It was so well done, it left me asking myself, "I don't like cuckold stories, why do I like this?"

I think you had me so turned on, like her, I didn't care once she decided to go all the way.

One very important suggestion...keep it third person throughout. That was a distraction. Or what might have been even better, but harder to write, make it from her perspective.

anewuseranewuserover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Builds nicely throughout. Plot is plausible and all the characters are sympathetic. Really enjoyed reading it. Many thanks

justine_1692justine_16926 months ago

I enjoyed the story with my only complaint being the use of the first-person omniscient viewpoint. It distracts from my willing suspension of disbelief when the narrator knows what's happening in another character's mind or knows about events to which the narrator is not privy. Still, I gave it four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous