A Victorian Tale

Story Info
Sadistic Lord Stratford vs helpless Miss Barrett.
4.8k words
4.61
28.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moxxie
moxxie
19 Followers

"Come in," Lord Stratford drawled to the knock upon his office door. He barely looked up as his Butler entered. "A Miss Barrett to see you, my Lord."

The name made Joseph pause, a devious smirk starting to creep across his face as he remembered a letter he'd received a few days before. "Miss Barrett? Hmmm show her in please."

He walked round to lean against the front of his impressive mahogany desk, making a striking figure to Miss Barrett as she was ushered in to the room. The sight of the handsome Earl, with his shoulder-length chestnut hair and contemplative blue eyes, made the young woman blush slightly and duck her head.

Joseph waited until the Butler had closed the door behind him before striding across the room to take Martha's hand for a kiss. "Miss Barrett, what a pleasure to meet you. I had been expecting a visit from you."

She dipped into a dainty curtsy. "The honour is all mine, Lord Stratford."

"I received a letter from your mother a few days ago to introduce herself and welcome me to the neighbourhood, in which she almost sung praises upon her daughter's looks and youth and accomplishments."

The young woman went a little pinker though she inclined her head demurely. "Is that so, my Lord?"

"Indeed. I've found that when an eligible and wealthy bachelor moves to a new country residence, the interest and letters from local mothers hoping to marry their daughters off is really almost overwhelming."

He smirked at Martha's obvious discomfort at having her mother's scheming so blatantly laid bare.

"Err...my Lord, I quite apologise for any impropriety you may feel at my mother's behaviour or at my visit today, please believe me that I was not attempting to corral your matrimonial attentions in any way."

"Oh no no, please do not apologise, Miss Barrett. Why on earth would I not be pleased at being visited by numbers of refined and attractive young women, who place such store by their virtue and respectability in this society?" As he casually announced these words, Joseph sidled around to lock his office door with a heavy click.

Martha eyed him with a mix of confusion and suspicion. "My Lord?"

He was now stood in front of her, just a little too close for the anxious young woman.

"Women who, in short, will do anything to preserve their honour- or at least the perception of it..." Joseph's low voice dipped almost into a purr as he reached out to stroke at Martha's jaw, but she backed away in alarm.

"Lord Stratford? I don't understand what you're implying but I think I would like to leave now."

"Oh no no, Miss Barrett you're not going anywhere," he chuckled, slipping one hand suddenly round her waist, pulling her in close to him, and letting the other caress her jaw firmly. "You came here of your own volition. You really think if you left here with any tall stories that people would believe I were the one at fault? A member of the aristocracy versus a young hussy that can't keep her legs crossed, reputation and respectability in tatters... marriage prospects dashed, the spinster abandoned to barely-gentrified poverty, always whispered about just behind her back..." He smirked at the tears starting to fill her eyes.

"P-please, Lord Stratford, you're frightening me, please just let me go, I won't even tell anyone I was here."

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't, Miss Barrett. But it would only take a passing comment from me at a card game, corroborated by my staff, for word to start getting around..."

"No!" Martha grabbed at his shirt in a sudden fit of panic. "Please, please, Lord Stratford, please just let me go with no more word on the topic, you'll ruin me!"

"Oh I am quite prepared to keep my silence, Miss Barrett. But only if I have quite satisfied myself with you first."

She froze, attempting to squirm out of his embrace that was getting tighter and tighter. "I- I can't! I couldn't possibly!"

"Oh but you can and you will, Miss Barrett. You know you have no choice."

Tears were now starting to trickle down Martha's face. "Please, no, I beg you, my Lord, please."

"Shh shhh shhhh..." he placed a finger against her lips. "Enough of this... For now anyway. I'll enjoy your begging more later. For now, strip."

"Please- I-"

"Take your dress off, Miss Barrett, or I will take it off for you."

Slowly, and with trembling hands, Martha started to undo the buttons on her dress that went all the way up to her chin. Joseph watched her expressionlessly, inwardly salivating at the girl's obvious peril and the thoughts of what he planned to do to her. She hesitated again before stepping out of the dress and letting it fall on the floor at her feet. As soon as one garment was off, Joseph would intone the next one he wanted removed, until Martha was stood there in front of him, red-faced and shivering, naked apart from her long white bloomers. Silently offering a hand, he helped her step out from the pile of clothing and led her to his desk.

"Now let's see what we have here shall we?" He prised open the arms crossed tightly over her chest, placing them firmly at her side.

Mortified, but too stubborn to completely resign herself, Martha stuck out her trembling chin and met the smirking Earl's eye. Joseph took one of her pert tiny breasts in each hand and squeezed, massaging them in pleasurable circles before giving her nipples a hard pinch. Amused by the little gasp she gave, he did it again, harder, before moving closer suddenly to draw his tongue over her exposed neck and collarbone. A shiver of unfamiliar pleasure shot through Martha as she endeavored to stay rigidly still, but as Joseph's tongue explored her further, tracing all over her neck and down to swipe over her nipples, she couldn't help an involuntary moan, closing her eyes, only to then feel his hot breath at her ear, commanding her to turnaround and place her hands on the desk. She obeyed almost in a daze, but was brought back to reality by the feel of leather cuffs being strapped around her wrists as she was jerked forward for them to be attached to a fastening on the opposite underside of the desk.

"Wait, Lord Stratford, what are you-"

He ignored her, moving to where her bare feet were poised on slight tiptoe from the stretch, tugging them further apart to cuff each ankle to a desk leg. Martha attempted to wriggle but found she was completely stuck, her almost bare body forced into to presenting herself for this brute of a man, her arms pulled taught in front of her while her hips and bottom were raised and exposed. All of her sudden she felt Joseph pressing himself against her back, grabbing a fistful of her ringlety hair to whisper in her ear.

"Now, something you will learn about me over the course of this afternoon, Miss Barrett, is that I am a sadist. I am going to torment you and torture you and use you as my plaything, and the more you cry and plead and struggle, the more I am going to enjoy myself. I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry. You may even enjoy it, discover something new about yourself. But I am going to be very mean to you..."

Martha's horrified protests were cut off by him once more pinching her nipples, giving them a sharp tug that made the poor young woman yelp.

"Lord Stratford, this is too much, I can't do this, please let me go!"

He ignored her, standing up to admire the sight of his captive bound across his handsome desk. Abruptly he started to chuckle, reaching forward to toy with Martha's bloomers. "My my, Miss Barrett, what have we here?" He drew apart the folds of fabric to reveal her bare round bottom, framed by the white bloomers still held up by the bow at her lower back. "Now can you tell me why a supposedly well behaved girl like yourself would visit a gentleman's house wearing crotch split bloomers? Did you want this..." he brushed a hand over her soft womanhood, "to be easily accessible, hmm? Maybe you're actually not a lady at all, just a cock-hungry whore."

Martha blushed absolutely scarlet at his words, staggered at his implications and filthy language. "Goodness! N-no my Lord, not at all, I'm not a- not a-"

Her words were cut off by another gasping moan as Joseph's fingers found her clitoris and began to stroke it in soft little circles. The feeling sent tingles all throughout her body as she involuntarily pressed herself back against him. As quickly as they had started, the fingers disappeared as Joseph went to a drawer in his cabinet, returning with a leather bit gag. He forced it into Martha's mouth while she shook her head and made muffled noises of protest, buckling it securely in place and stepping back to once again admire his handiwork. Martha's lips strained against the leather, her wide eyes beseeching him in vain. "There there," he cooed, stroking her hair, "we've barely started yet..."

From one of the drawers in the desk he pulled a small box, and from that, a small vial of oil and a slim finger of ginger root, peeled and carved into an hourglass shape with a tapered point at one end. Martha watched him with bewilderment, straining her neck round to see him move back round behind her. She heard the stopper of the vial pop and a minute later felt an oiled finger pressing against her anus. Immediately she tried to struggle again, tugging against her cuffs and arching her back in a fruitless attempt to get away from this probing finger pushing insistently inside her. The slight burning stretch doubled with the absolute indignity she felt made Martha howl with distress through the gag, her eyes watering again as she was penetrated right to the very base of the finger. Having it withdraw felt almost more invasive and humiliating, and she sobbed into her bound arms as her tight hole was stretched open.

She let out a tiny breath of relief as his finger withdrew completely, only to cry out again a second later as it was replaced with the ginger root. She hesitated uncertainty as she watched Joseph walk to the water bowl in the corner of the room and begin washing his hands, confused as to whether he was finished.

Her anus had been feeling oddly cool from it's treatment but now, as the ginger oils began to take effect, she felt her very insides start to itch. She squirmed from foot to foot on her tiptoes, trying to ease the irritating burning, but the movement only served to intensify it. She whimpered into her gag, desperate to be free of the embarrassing and discomforting insertion, but her red-faced attempts to force it out only made her clench tighter around the ginger. Joseph smirked as he wandered back to her, drying his hands on a linen towel, relishing watching Martha's little jerks and spasms interrupting her wriggly attempts to free herself, her soft whines of indignity.

Standing behind her once more, he drew apart the sides of her bloomers even more so her entire bottom was exposed to him, round and pale. Smack! The poor girl let out a muffled shriek as his palm made contact with her bare backside. Moving just to her left, with one hand holding her firmly against the desk, Joseph started to spank her again and again. His palm stung from the repeated beatings, but not as much as Martha's bottom did, her white skin quickly turning a deep pink, the cheeks jiggling slightly as the Earl spanked her like an errant school girl. They began to glow with heat, almost as much as her hole, which clenched and tightened round the ginger at every stroke, making the whole experience more stinging. She could not help the continuous stream of yelps she was making into the gag, her whole bottom feeling like it was going to catch fire.

And not just from the beating; she blushed even more furiously at the heat blooming in her virgin womanhood, her helplessness and forced torment inexplicably making her juicy and tingling. "What on earth is wrong with me?" she thought desperately. "I can't possibly be enjoying this villain's mistreatment!" But without any forbearance, her cries started to morph into slight moans, each spank sending tiny darts of lightening arousal to her engorging clitoris.

This situation did not go unnoticed by Joseph, who chuckled in amusement. These suppressed upper-class ladies were all the same, he thought, silently desperate to be sexual toys for a dominant man.

He continued to spank her until her bottom had become red sore and she was almost out of breath from her noisy protests-turned-semi-enjoyment. She panted a little as he stroked the inflamed cheeks gently before once more slipping his hand between her legs to where she had become slippery and wet. "My my, someone enjoyed that didn't they?" he chuckled teasingly, making the young woman flush again and shake her head urgently, "mmmph" noises of dismay still obstructed by the gag. "It's alright, keep being a good girl for me and I won't tell anyone what a little whore you are for being spanked..."

Once more ignoring her indignant squeaks, Joseph knelt behind her, running his fingers lightly up and down her calves. The slight brushing sensation make her twitch and shiver, especially when he traced little circles around her ankle bones. He waited until he felt her cautiously start to relax; then his fingers shot to the soft skin of the backs of her knees, tickling her behind each one.

Immediately Martha burst back to life, yelling in surprise through the gag, her legs straining as her body instinctively tried to kick her assailant off, but her ankle cuffs held her helplessly in place. Joseph's fingers flickered over that same patch of skin for several minutes, relishing his victim's distress as she shook and squirmed desperately.

Then he moved down to where her bare feet were still forced onto tiptoes holding herself up on the desk, her sensitive soles entirely exposed and vulnerable. He tickled her feet mercilessly over and over, cackling in devilish glee. Martha's chest felt tight, her lungs bursting as shrieks of anguish and panic blended with inescapable manic giggles, "MMMPH! MMMMPH! MMMMPH!" Her legs were turning to jelly, the desk the only thing keeping her upright.

Then all of a sudden, the onslaught stopped. She panted, sucking up air desperately as her head swam and lights flashed in front of her eyes. At least it was ove-

But then those menacing fingers were back, assaulting her soles with tickles once more, and once more the young gentlewoman was reduced to howling and thrashing against her inescapable bonds. "Stop stop stop!" she tried to scream, but through the gag her protests just sounded like a litany of choking laughter. Why was Lord Stratford doing this to her, she wondered despairingly, was this a practice all gentlemen partook in? Surely he'd be satisfied with her soon?

Grabbing his luxuriously fluffy writing quill from on top of his desk, Joseph started to alternate between fluttering that and his fingers against Martha's feet, pulling them one at a time into his lap to brush the feather between every toe. His penis was hard and solid inside his breeches and he panted slightly in arousal as he tortured the young woman's vulnerable feet. Her contortions and flexing; the sheen of sweat he could see trickling down the backs of her calves; the strain of her limbs against her leather bonds; her constant stream of noisy distress; all were so delicious to the Earl's sadistic tendencies.

He paused once more to allow the trembling Martha the false sense of relief, and to retrieve the vial of oil, emptying the small bottle over both her feet before once again skittering his dextrous fingers over the newly slippery skin. The lack of friction made him work even faster, tickle even more ferociously, making the poor woman go out of her mind with her need for the whole ordeal to stop. She couldn't catch her breath properly, her mind just a mess of desperation and panic.

At long last, once her feet were almost thrumming with nerves, Joseph straightened back up to revisit the rest of his captive. Pressing himself against her bottom, he brushed his greased fingers over her stomach and hip bones in the gap where they hung above the desk, making Martha shudder. He slipped one into her bellybutton, exploring it in little circles, amused at the tenseness and fear he could feel in her stomach muscles. Then he started to tickle her hips, lightly and teasingly at first, allowing her to think this would be an easier experience than her feet, before properly commencing his onslaught, laughing to himself as he tickled her midriff relentlessly.

After a while, he reached into her mop of curls to unbuckle the gag, peeling it from her mouth as she coughed and spluttered. "You sound like you're having fun," he said wolfishly, his hands returning to lightly touching her hips.

"Please...oh god in heaven...please, Lord Stratford, I beg you, please stop this now, I can't take any more!"

"Hmm? I'm sorry, Miss Barrett," he intoned faux- politely, tickling at full pelt again, "I can't quite hear you, can you speak up?"

"PLEASE!!" she shrieked, quickly succumbing, "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP, OH MY LORD, PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU!"

"There you go, I've stopped," he said, stilling for a moment.

"Th- thank you-"

"Just for that moment though!" Joseph continued to tickle her, scurrying across her belly, feeling the giggles rippling through it only to be partially choked down by her deafening pleading. When she bucked and writhed, he could see her wrists were red from where she'd been straining so hard against her cuffs in her desperation to escape.

Still with one hand tormenting her hips, he slid the other down between her legs to where she was still a little damp. He began to stroke circles round her clitoris, hearing Martha's exclamations get caught in her throat by a moan. She started to gasp a little, clearly trying to use the pleasure to distract herself from the endless tickling, and he proceeded to stroke her faster and faster.

Warmth was blooming hot and rapid through her pelvis, a feeling familiar to her only ever before by her own hand. Pushing back against his fingers as much as her bonds allowed, she began to buck needily, all thoughts of propriety and resistance vanishing in the shadow of the gigantic climax she could feel building up inside herself. It was almost upon her, juices trickling down her inner thighs, when the hand disappeared, and she couldn't stop the cry of disappointment.

"Awww did someone want to climax hmm?"

Joseph teased, both hands once again tickling her hips, now sticky with her arousal.

She pressed her lips together stubbornly, not wanting to actually admit to her fervent need to orgasm because of this devil of a man.

"Answer me, or I'll tickle your feet again for a full hour. Do you want to climax?"

The terrible threat tripped Martha's tongue. "Yes! Yes please, my Lord. I was close to climaxing and I still need to." She ducked her head in humiliation at having admitted her desire to the one defiling her.

"Isn't that sweet?" His fingers were on her again, her recently-denied orgasm close to overwhelming her again as she made breathy "ahh ahh ahh!" gasps of pleasure....only to once more have her potential climax taken away.

"No! Oh Lord Stratford, please...." she whispered desperately.

"What's that? If you've got something to say, you'll have to ask me nicely."

The cruel torment resumed, her clitoris throbbing with need under the Earl's skillful fingers.

"Please! Please may I climax, my Lord?" Martha asked in a tiny defeated voice,trying to ignore the rational part of her brain demanding an explanation as to how she got here, asking for this rogue who was violating her to allow her to orgasm.

"Oh I'm sure you can do better than that. If you want it that badly, you'll have to beg for it..." Joseph's words dripped wicked glee, delighting at having this young woman so at his mercy.

He stroked her again, going fast and hard, now pressing at the base of the ginger root plug with his other hand, pushing it in deeper where it still protruded from her bottom. The new burst of fresh acidity burnt deliciously, spreading yet more heat through Martha's pelvis as she got closer and closer...

moxxie
moxxie
19 Followers
12