A Victorian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PLEASE! Lord Stratford, I beg of you, please make me climax, I'll do anything, I will let you do anything to me if you please make me climax, oh please my Lord, I beg of you..." She babbled helplessly, thrashing against her cuffs, a lustful madness and desperate submissiveness overwhelming her.

Joseph gave a little moan at hearing how completely he had broken the young woman and at how eager she now was for his touch... which he cruelly removed.

"Wha- what?" Martha panted, her whole body thrumming with arousal, her head swimming with it.

"Your desperation makes a very pretty sight, Miss Barrett, but unfortunately you still haven't earned your climax just yet!" He laughed at her evident bewilderment and frustration, interrupted by a shocked moan as he plunged three fingers up to the hilt right inside her swollen and dripping womanhood. "Oh goodness...oh goodness..." she whimpered, face buried in her pinned-down arms, this completely new but incredible feeling overwhelming her.

"No...you haven't earned it just yet."

Withdrawing his fingers with a disappointed moan from his victim, Joseph strode around to the front of the desk, undoing his breeches as he went. His cock was deliciously long and thick with arousal as he pulled it out in front of the alarmed young woman's face.

"Suck it," he purred, running a thumb over her plump lower lip, making to gently prise her mouth open.

But the sight of his weighty manhood seemed to have broken through the mist of insanity that had overtaken Martha. The respectability and virtue indoctrinated into her for her whole life were flooding back to her as she gasped in horror at the sheer depravity to which she had so quickly and easily sunk.

"Wha- what? No! I cannot! I won't do such a thing as that!" she declared, pressing her lips together stubbornly, her sudden defiance surprising the Earl.

Not for a moment prepared to allow this hussy to think she had any say in the matter, he grabbed a tight fistful of her hair and growled: "Miss Barrett, you seem to be forgetting your situation. Either you suck my cock right now, willingly and eagerly, or I go out right now and summon every member of staff on my estate, have every single one of them come to this room and watch you suck my cock by force. Perhaps even let them enjoy you themselves. Do you quite understand me, Miss Barrett?"

Still she hesitated, uncertain as to whether he could really go through with such a terrible threat.

The Earl strode to the office door, unlocking it and flinging it wide open, shouting loudly for his butler.

"Wait! No! I'll do it! Please don't let anyone else see me like this!" Martha cried. When he continued calling for his staff she grew more alarmed, "Please, Lord Stratford, I'll suck you like a whore would, I'll do anything, I'm so sorry for being insolent, please please please don't make them all come here!"

Slowly Joseph closed the door, returning to where the poor girl had started to sob with panic at the prospect of dozens of witnesses to her downfall.

Silently he offered her his cock again and this time she immediately closed her lips around it, giving it an inexperienced and tentative suck. With a sigh of frustration, he grabbed her by her curly hair and began to firmly guide himself in and out of her mouth. She began to gag straight away, her eyes watering as she spluttered around him. He persisted steadily, allowing her to get used to the first ever cock in her mouth, occasionally offering instructions. She gazed up at him beseechingly, clearly eager to please him and stave off his wrath as she bobbed her head up and down as much as her bound state allowed.

Joseph closed his eyes briefly to groan in pleasure at the feel of her soft lips and tongue caressing his manhood, his hands still twisted tight into her hair.

Once his penis was as hard as it could be and thoroughly coated in Martha's saliva, he pulled her mouth off him and strode back round to her upturned bottom, smearing his cock up and down the swollen, tingling lips of her opening, collecting some of the copious creaminess there before easing himself inside.

The young woman gave a garbled moaning cry at the feeling of her virgin womanhood being stretched open and filled, her nerves quivering with pleasure even as her mind screamed in dismay at this final smear on her virtue and marriage prospects.

Joseph pushed on until his penis was buried entirely inside her, pausing a few seconds to bathe in the wondrous feeling of her slick tightness around him and her little whimpers as she grew used to the experience of being fully penetrated and used. He began to fuck her with long, steady strokes, withdrawing his full length each time so she could feel the drag of every inch of it.

Martha was moaning gently face down until he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head right up, using her curls as leverage to begin fucking her faster. Her eyelids fluttered as he struck a spot inside of her that sent bursts of pleasure flooding out to all the sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples were hard and sensitive as they were roughly brushed against the desk.

He fucked her hard and roughly, administering the occasional stinging spank to her behind. With a shock Martha realised her climax was starting to rebuild in her with every stroke of the Earl's massive manhood.

He reached once more between her legs to caress her clitoris, starting up a fast pace that made her squirm and gasp breathily at the double onslaught of pleasure.

Within minutes her repeatedly-denied orgasm crashed devastatingly over her, sending the young woman into a mess of thrashing and screaming and exclamations, her fingernails clawing into the other side of the desk.

Joseph groaned as her felt her pulse and clench irresistibly around him, gripping him like a vice and thoroughly coating him in her creamy wetness. He continued to fuck her until her cries had simmered down into a continuous soft moan before pulling his still hard cock from her, emitting another gasp from the young woman.

"Don't worry, Miss Barrett, I'm not going to finish inside you, I'm not a complete monster..." Going back round to the front of the desk he stuck his juicy cock into her open mouth, holding her hair again to fully immerse it.

As he pumped quickly in and out of her mouth, with a shock she found herself relishing the weightiness of his cock on her tongue, and feeling freshly excited at servicing him this way.

With a deep throaty yell Joseph climaxed into her mouth, holding her head in place until she swallowed all he had to offer, working her lips up and down his shaft to make sure she licked up every drop.

Martha looked a mess, cheeks pink, her mop of curls all sticking up where the Earl had manhandled it, a thin sheen of sweat all over her quivering body. She was still a little short of breath as she looked up at Joseph wide-eyed.

He stroked her hair gently while tucking himself back into his breeches, before flopping into his smart leather-backed chair and propping his boots up on to the desk beside her head. Lighting a cigarette and running a hand through his gorgeous hair, he smirked at the still-bound girl. "That was quite something Miss Barrett. Perhaps I shall be extending an invitation to your mother after all. I'm sure she would be most excited for her daughter to be receiving my attentions... Well-" he grinned wolfishly, "perhaps not all of them..."

12