A Video for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,970 Followers

Lia then set her feet further apart and ran one hand up the inside of one leg. She made mewling sounds of pleasure while she rubbed her pussy through the thin strip of lace covering it. Her upper thighs and panty crotch only got wetter by the second. Finally, she fingered the crotch of her panties to the side and exposed her perfectly smooth, wet slit. Her small fingers played teasingly over her slick pussy lips, sneaking into her hole with brief thrusts before pulling back out.

"Oh, fuck," Ted groaned. "Come over here, baby. Let me take good care of that pussy for you."

Lia stood back up and turned around to face Ted again, stepping toward the couch and sitting down next to him. He instantly turned toward her and put one arm around her as he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back right away, opening her lips and letting his tongue slip inside her mouth. He began feeling her bare tits while they kissed heatedly. Her mounds felt so firm and smooth, and her nipples were hard as little pebbles, making her moan into his mouth every time he pinched and squeezed them.

The girl wasted no time in reaching for the older man's cock, stroking his throbbing shaft while they kissed. Ted spent a long time exploring her luscious tits before sliding his hand down to her panties. He broke off the kiss and started to tug her lacy thong, making her lift her ass off the couch so he could pull them all the way off. Once her panties were on the garage floor, he guided her onto his lap so she was straddling him, facing each other. Her smooth warm pussy was up against his cock while they looked intensely into each other's eyes, his hands moving behind her to grasp her shapely ass.

"This is the first time I've been totally naked with a man," she admitted kind of shyly.

Ted was surprised at first, but then realized everything she'd done with her own father or boys from school must have been sneaky. She'd definitely been naked with Rachel, though, which made his cock pulse even harder.

"I'm glad it's with me," he told her. "You're a gorgeous girl, and one of the sexiest I've ever been with."

Lia blushed, pleased. The luscious young girl then looked the man in the eye. "Mr. H? I don't wanna be a virgin anymore. Please fuck me. I need your cock."

"Oh god, baby, I need your pussy more than anything, but we can't tell anybody ever, okay? Not even Rachel."

"I know, sir. I promise I won't. Even if you were my boyfriend I wouldn't tell anybody. It'd be my favorite secret ever."

Ted felt she was hinting around. Not that he minded. The idea of making Lia his girlfriend made his mind spin and his cock surge with heat.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked.

She looked excited and happy. "Ohhh yesssss. But you have to fuck me."

Ted had her rise up a little so he could hold his cock in place, nudging the head against her wet pussy lips. He tucked the first inch of his cock into her slick yet snug little hole, forcing a soft gasp to pass through her lips. Then he told her to lower herself down his cock at her own pace, to go as fast or slow as she felt comfortable.

Lia ground her hot, wet sheath down Ted's rigid pole as hard and fast as she could, eager to stuff her hole full of throbbing man cock. She was insanely tight, but she swallowed up his long shaft like she'd been doing it all her life. He realized she'd probably had plenty of fingers and toys inside her before, priming her succulent young pussy for the real thing. It didn't take her very long, and she sank all the way onto the man's prick with a rush of excited breath.

"Oh, god, Mr. H, nothing ever felt this good in me. Not even my dad's tongue," the teen said breathlessly.

Ted then started to guide her up and down his pulsating prick with his hands on the girl's hips. Her pussy gripped so tightly he was already straining not to fill her hole with cum. She didn't even know the strength she had in the muscles inside her pussy. She was soon riding up and down the man's cock, eagerly milking his hard shaft. Her pussy was flowing honey like mad, running down his shaft and wetting his balls.

Lia almost looked older as she rode the man's prick, except for her sweetly young face and the insanely firm titties that were barely big enough to bounce as she rose up and down. Her moans and whimpers became deeper and more intense the longer and harder she rode the sturdy cock filling her young pussy for the first time. Ted was kneading her taut ass cheeks and began thrusting back at her hard rocking pussy. Then his hands moved around and up to play with her perky tits, squeezing the teacup sized mounds and twisting her swollen nipples.

Suddenly Lia was looking at him with a dazed, wide-eyed expression. Along with the clutching ripples within her pussy, he could tell she was cumming. She gasped and mewled deeply and rode his hot prick through two more orgasms before Ted finally groaned loudly drove his prick up hard into the girl's sodden fuckhole, filling her young body with spurt after spurt of hot man cum.

"Oh my god," the girl said breathlessly as she collapsed against Ted's much larger body. His cock was still plugged into the hot, sodden hole of her pussy. "That was the best thing that ever happened to me. You're the best boyfriend ever, Mr. H."

Ted was pretty dazed himself. The girl had made him cum harder and longer than he could remember. But he loved the way everything felt with her, and as insane as it seemed, he loved thinking she would be his girlfriend now. He didn't stop to think yet about the tricky logistics of it all.

"You're incredible," he told her, giving her a kiss.

"Was I a good fuck, Mr. H?"

"The best, baby. The best ever."

"Oh, Mr. H. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. But when we're alone you can call me Ted or even Teddy. Whatever you want. I'm your boyfriend now, right?"

The girl hugged him tightly. "Oh Teddy I love you so much!"

They talked about how she should still call him Mr. H. around other people, but they were both feeling high and happy and almost forgot about the time. Lia pouted when she had to pull herself away from Ted's body, and then she discovered that her shorts and panties were a filthy wet mess on the garage floor. She could never wear them back into her house the way they were. Ted told her to go into Rachel's room to find something she could wear back to her own house. He got dressed while she went inside through the door that led into the house.

When she came back, he picked up her shorts and panties and promised to wash them for her and would give them back to her the next time they could see each other.

"Oh, I hope it's soon," she said.

"Me, too, lover," the man replied.

"Oh hey, maybe we should promise each other I won't be jealous of Rachel if you won't be jealous of my dad. He's not gonna go all the way with me anyhow," Lia added.

"I won't be doing anything with my own daughter, Lia."

"Yeah, you say that now, but she wants it as much as you do."

Ted didn't reply.

Now dressed in a pair of Rachel's shorts, Lia got in the car and Ted drove her back to her street, dropping her off a block and a half down from her house. He wasn't even back at his own house when the girl was already texting him.

*

When Ted pulled his car back inside the garage after dropping off Lia, he sat there exchanging texts with her even though it was barely ten minutes since he'd seen her. The smell of her eighteen year old pussy was all over him, and he couldn't resist picking up the soaked shorts and panties she'd left behind and taking a deep sniff of them. The teen's pussy had been so wet and fragrant, and even though he'd only cum inside her barely half an hour ago his cock was already tingling with excited heat.

He could hardly believe he agreed to having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with her. But every time she sent a gooey-sweet text message all he could do was smile and send her back another message to tell her how happy she made him. It was the best and worst idea he'd ever had, but he felt like a man who was falling in love and that felt better than anything he'd felt in a long time. It wasn't like Ted would just fall in love with a girl he'd just had sex with for the first time, but it wasn't as if he'd just met Lia. He'd already known the girl for years. She was practically part of the family.

He hadn't had a girlfriend since breaking up with his wife, and now his eighteen year old daughter's best friend was suddenly his girl. He didn't care about how many rules he was breaking. Lia was too hot and luscious to resist, and she was into him just as much as he was into her.

After texting and sniffing her panties for a while, Ted finally got out of his car and went into the house through the door from the garage into the small laundry room off the kitchen. He'd promised to wash Lia's panties and shorts for her, but he decided not to just yet and kept them with him as he went upstairs to take a shower. He sat on his bed and held the teenager's aromatic panties to his face again. God, the scent of her young pussy was so intoxicating and his cock was already beginning to get hard again.

He finally went into the adjacent bathroom, leaving Lia's shorts and panties on his bed, and started the shower. While he was waiting for the water to heat up, he watched the videos he still had on his phone of his daughter, Rachel, and the one Lia had given him of herself. He took off his clothes and stroked his growing cock as he watched the videos at least three times each. Then he couldn't help thinking about Lia sucking his cock in the car while they were shut into the garage. And the way she rode his rigid prick was amazing. The girl made him hornier than he could remember being in years, not to mention making him think more and more about his eighteen year old daughter in ways a father isn't supposed to.

Realizing Rachel would be home anytime now, Ted finally put his phone down and got in the shower. His cock was rock hard again and he lathered his rod with liquid body soap as he thought about luscious, young Lia riding his cock on that couch in the garage. Thanks to that precocious teen, the man's cock had been hard more in one day than the whole previous week combined. But then he was suddenly startled by Rachel's voice coming from the bathroom doorway.

"Hey, Dad, I'm home," she called.

Ted could tell from the sound of her voice that she had to have been standing in the doorway where she could've seen him stroking his cock through the glass shower stall. He turned quickly to hide his massive erection from view. Looking back over his shoulder, he saw Rachel leaning in the doorframe making a show of looking everywhere except the stall. The glass was smoky and steamed up anyway, so she wouldn't have seen anything in very much detail.

"Hey, sweetie, I'm glad you're home," he said. "I'll be done in a couple of minutes here."

"Don't worry, Dad, I'm not looking."

Her head was turned toward his bedroom so he took the chance to turn around again, knowing his swollen cock would be visible to her if she merely turned her head back that way. He found himself wishing she would. The thought of her seeing his cock fully aroused, even seeing him stroke it, drove his excitement to another level.

"It's okay, honey," he told her. "With just the two of us in the house now I guess we don't really need to be so shy around each other. It's natural we could end up seeing each other naked, or whatever. There's nothing wrong with it."

"Um, yeah."

Without being able to see his daughter in too much detail, he could tell her head was now angled toward the floor. He smiled to himself and began stroking his cock again. He was facing her directly through the glass, his hand slowly going up and down his thick shaft.

"I'm so glad tomorrow's the last day of school and I'm finally going to graduate," she said.

"Me, too, baby," he said. "I mean, school's important and everything but I'm looking forward to having you around more over the summer. It'll be our first without your mom around."

Rachel was just as happy about her mother being gone as her father was. "It's gonna be a great summer," she agreed.

Ted watched her form through the steamy glass and continued stroking his cock. He noticed her head darting quickly at the stall, never watching him for more than a second or two at a time, but he was sure by now she could tell he was pumping his shaft. It made his pulse race faster.

"How about after school I take you to the mall and we can go shopping for new summer clothes for you?"

"Really, Dad? That would be awesome."

"For sure, sweetie. We can get you some new bathing suits, too. Maybe this year we can get you a couple of hot looking bikinis instead of those one-piece suits your mother always wanted you to wear."

"Can I?"

"Definitely. You've really got a good body for a nice, skimpy bikini now," he told her, his hand steadily stroking.

"Oh my god, Dad!" she cried, but giggled happily right after. "I can't believe you said that."

"Well it's true, baby girl."

Ted started to imagine his daughter out in the sun in a tiny string bikini. He couldn't wait to see what she'd look like and hoped she'd pick suits that were as revealing as she could get away with. His cock was aching for release, and he was beyond worrying about how much Rachel could see. He closed his eyes and pumped his rod harder and faster, pounding his shaft until body felt the wave of pleasure. Cum was spurting in every direction, some it spattering against the glass.

When he opened his eyes, he noticed Rachel was standing still as a statue, and she was looking directly at the stall. He realized his eighteen year old daughter had just watched him make himself cum. It only seemed fair after his seeing the video she made with Lia's help. Ted never imagined anything could feel so wrong and so right at the same time.

Rachel stuttered an excuse to leave, saying she wanted to shower before dinnertime and then disappeared from the doorway.

Ted could hardly believe what he'd just done. His heart was still racing. No matter how much she could or couldn't see, just stroking off with the girl in the same room had made him cum hard. Yet if he hadn't already known she was curious about him he never would have taken the chance.

In another minute, Ted finished rinsing off and got out of the shower. When he went back into his bedroom, he noticed that Lia's shorts and panties were still on his bed, but they were in different places than where he'd left them. Rachel had most certainly picked them up, curious to know why her best friend's clothes were in her father's bedroom smelling strongly of her aroused pussy.

Now Ted worried. Who knows what Rachel would be thinking. Would she call or text Lia to ask? Would Lia admit to everything they'd done that afternoon? Ted wished he'd thought to hide Lia's things, but under the circumstances the best way to deal with the situation was head on. He couldn't lie to the daughter he loved so much. But he didn't necessarily have to talk to her about it right now, did he? Maybe she'd bring it up first. Either way, he finished getting dressed and went downstairs to see about putting something together for dinner. He left Lia's shorts and panties on his bed. Now that Rachel had already seen them there didn't seem much point in trying to keep them hidden.

While he was in the kitchen, his phone buzzed and he smiled when he saw it was a text from Lia.

Omg I can't believe you already let her see you jerk off! So hot!

Ted shouldn't have been surprised that his daughter would text her best friend about what she saw him doing in the shower. What he deliberately let her see. The two girls were obviously very open with each other, to say the least.

I couldn't help myself, he admitted in a return text.

She's in her room rubbing her wet pussy right now, Lia texted back.

Ted went back upstairs quietly and listened at his daughter's bedroom door. Rachel was obviously muffling her moans of pleasure, but her father could tell she was aroused and playing with herself. He couldn't help thinking of the way she looked like a perky young porn starlet in her video while he listened to the sounds she was making now behind her closed door. His cock responded immediately. Then he heaved a silent sigh, thinking the two eighteen year old vixens in his life would be keeping him hard constantly. He wondered if that's what it was like for Lia's dad.

He spent some time fondling his cock through his shorts while he listened to Rachel, but he snuck back downstairs before he could make himself cum again. He went to work putting together some food to have for dinner and Lia texted him to tell him that Rachel told her she made herself cum three times thinking about watching her dad jerk off.

Ted had a lot to think about, most of which was making his cock ache for more. After he had some food on the table he called Rachel downstairs to join him for dinner. His teen daughter finally appeared in the kitchen wearing a pink, V neck T shirt that fell just to level of the bottom curves of her succulent ass cheeks. With any twist or turn the hem rose to show flashy glimpses of her ass in lacy white thong panties. It wasn't unusual for Rachel to go around the house in her underwear, but this was the first time her father had seen her wearing a thong. She was obviously not wearing a bra, and her shapely young tits quivered and shook under her shirt whenever she moved.

Dinner was quiet. Rachel was clearly preoccupied, and her father knew exactly why. Yet he couldn't stop looking down the top of her shirt or thinking about the video he'd practically memorized by now. Both of their phones were buzzing with messages, and Ted knew Lia was texting both of them at the same time.

After they ate, they both went into the living room and turned the TV on. Ted sat in his reclining chair while Rachel lay down on the carpet, facing the TV. Her shirt rode halfway up on her delectable young ass cheeks, and Ted couldn't pay attention to anything else. His cock was soon hard in his shorts. He felt like sneaking off to the bathroom to jerk off again, but as long as his daughter was lying on the floor showing off her ass that way he couldn't bring himself to move. For now, he just chanced an occasional rub of his bulging cock through his shorts.

He got a text from Lia: How do you like what she's wearing?

He messaged her back and admitted his daughter was making his cock hard again.

God, that's so hot, Lia wrote back. Then she sent a couple more messages to say how she was the one who convinced Rachel to dress the way she was.

You're terrible, Ted texted her. And I love it. And I love you too.

I love you and I'd do anything to make my hot boyfriend feel good, Lia wrote back.

Ted sent her a kiss emoji, and then told her that Rachel had found her shorts and panties in his bedroom. Rachel hadn't said anything about that to Lia, and now they were both wondering how much she suspected was going on between them. His daughter was paying more attention to her phone than the TV, and Ted was dying to see what she was saying to her friend.

The hopelessly aroused father got out of his chair and made the motions like he was going into the kitchen for something, but all he did was unzip his shorts and reach inside to stroke his cock. Then he went back in the living room and took a moment to stand over his half-dressed daughter. She was still dividing her attention between the TV and her phone. Ted quietly took his painfully swollen cock out of his shorts and gripped it one hand. With the other, he took a picture with his phone, his rock hard cock with his daughter's nearly naked ass down just below, but clearly in the frame.

He then scrambled to put his cock back in his shorts and got back in his chair before Rachel suspected anything. His pulse was racing from the excitement, and he sent the picture to Lia as soon as he got his shorts zipped back up. Lia was quick to text him back that she loved the picture, and she told him she knew that Rachel would love his dick as much as she did.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,970 Followers