A Video for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted's cock was hard the entire time Rachel was lying on the floor flashing her luscious young ass at him. He waited patiently until she finally got up to go upstairs. With the bulge in the front of his shorts, he went upstairs a few minutes later and took off his clothes. His cock was aching for yet another release. He picked up Lia's shorts and panties and was just about to go into his bathroom to jerk off again while sniffing them, but there was a soft tapping at his door.

"Daddy? Can I come in and talk?"

Ted couldn't refuse his daughter. He never had before and he wasn't about to start now. He dropped Lia's things on the floor by the side of his bed and hurriedly got under the covers, trying the hide the evidence of his hard on under the folds of the sheet.

"Of course, baby. I'm just getting into bed."

Rachel came into the room and her father couldn't take his eyes off her smooth, shapely legs as she walked in and got onto the bed. She sat close to him in a cross-legged position that brought the crotch of her lacy thong into view. Ted knew his hard on wouldn't be going away as long as the girl was sitting there. To make matters worse, her nipples were hard and poking dents into her low cut shirt.

"What's on your mind, sweetheart?" he asked.

The eighteen year old looked pensive and hesitant, and her father reminded her that they could always talk about anything. She took a deep breath and waited a few seconds.

"What's going on with you and Lia?" she finally asked. "She's been talking about you a lot. She usually does, but way more than normal. And, um, I saw her shorts and panties in your room, and suddenly a pair of my shorts is missing."

Ted thought about trying to cover it up, but in the end he didn't want to lie to his daughter. Besides, Lia would surely give it away one way or another eventually. They were best friends, after all. So he told her what happened that day, just leaving out the part about Lia sending him the video she made of Rachel.

Rachel was thoughtful for a moment, but then she smiled. "So...my best friend and dad have decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend," she stated, half to herself. Then she looked serious again. "If that's true, then why has she been texting me all day about dressing slutty in front of you?"

"I guess I don't have to tell you what a playful slut your own best friend is. It turns her on. She'd like to be doing more with her own dad."

"Yeah, all true," Rachel nodded, glancing at the bulge of her father's excited cock under the sheet.

Then she grew thoughtful for a minute or two. Ted couldn't stop taking in the sight of her braless tits pushing out her shirt and the teasing glimpse of her panty crotch. He moved his hand on top of his bulging cock, giving himself a squeeze and rub through the sheet while his daughter's eyes grew wide. Then she finally came out with her next question.

"Daddy? Are you hard now because of her or because of me?"

"You, baby," he told her, pulling the sheet away and exposing his achingly swollen cock. He took hold of his shaft and began stroking it while she watched. It was time to tell her everything. "Sweetheart, I've been hard as a rock practically all the time ever since Lia sent that video of you to my phone today."

Rachel gasped. "She wasn't supposed to show you that."

"Don't get too mad at her, okay? I really love it."

"You do?"

"What do you think?" he asked, nodding toward his enormous hard on.

Rachel giggled, obviously pleased, but her eyes never wavered from the sight of her father's hand calmly sliding up and down his thick bone. Ted's pulse was racing and his cock was throbbing harder than ever to have his eighteen year old daughter's fascinated gaze on his boldly revealed flesh.

"Why don't you take off that shirt, sweetheart?" Ted suggested. "I want to see you for real."

"Yes, Daddy," she said softly. "I want you to see."

The girl had her top off within a couple of seconds, exposing her beautifully ripe tits. Now, while Ted lay back completely naked on his bed with his ragingly stiff cock in his hand, his daughter sat cross legged beside him in nothing more than the lacy thong she still had on. Of everything that happened that day, this made the man's cock throb and ache more than anything. This was his sweet, beautiful daughter, and she was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

"Daddy? Do you think I look pretty?" Rachel asked.

Ted sat upright and moved in front of his daughter. They arranged themselves with their legs intertwined, facing each other, with Ted's swollen cock pressing into his beautiful girl's smooth, warm body. He took her face in his hands and told her she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Then he kissed her deeply. Their lips instantly opened together and allowed their tongues to dance and swirl together.

Ted's pulse raced even higher while he and his daughter kissed passionately. His hand roamed over her silken skin until they came between them to cup and fondle her warm, bare tits. Her nipples were swollen and so sensitive. While he was tweezing the girl's nubs, he felt her hand reach in between and grasp his cock. They broke their kissing off and just looked at each other as if to reassure themselves it was really happening. Ted kept massaging the girl's sweet tits and she started slipping her hand up and down his heat swollen shaft.

It had been hard enough to believe when Lia first started playing with his cock. Now, watching his own, teenaged daughter stroking it for him was even beyond that. Not to mention the feel of her warm, beautifully shaped tits in his large hands.

"Daddy? Did you ever think about us doing this before?" Rachel asked.

Ted admitted that he had. With his daughter's hand stroking up and down his throbbing cock he would have confessed to anything. "I know it's bad, sweetheart, but I've thought about it kind of a lot. And, baby, it feels so good."

Rachel smiled, revealing how proud of herself she was for being able to please her father so much. "I've thought about it forever," she admitted. "I guess I should thank Lia for sending you that video even though I made her promise not to."

The whole time she was talking, Rachel had her eyes on her father's cock. The look on her face was like she could barely believe she actually had his enormous boner in her hands.

"Baby, that feels amazing," Ted sighed.

"Dad, I wanna do something that feels even better."

Ted knew exactly what she had in mind. He lay back on the bed and watched her shift her position where she was stretched out between her father's legs with his cock in her face. Holding his shaft upright, she ran her tongue up and down his cock, exploring it all and licking around the ridge of his large head. She was stroking him with her hand at the same time, and she didn't neglect his smooth shaven balls, licking and suckling on his full sack.

When Rachel took her father's cock head into her mouth and started sucking him, she looked up at him with wide eyes, searching his face for a sign of approval. Ted smiled and sighed with the deepest pleasure he'd ever felt.

"It's so good, baby," he told her, half moaning the words. "You're so good with your mouth. You're a natural."

Ted could see the beam of satisfaction in the girl's eyes as she devoted her attention to sucking his cock. He'd always been aware of how pretty his daughter was, but with her lips wrapped around his thick shank she was gorgeous. She spent a long time pleasing his pulsating rod with her mouth and hand, bring her father right up to the edge of his climax. That's when he told her to ease off.

He sat up and told the girl to roll over. He then pulled her thong off her legs and laid his eyes on her pussy. She was shaved every bit as smooth as Lia.

"Is it pretty, Daddy?" she asked.

"It's beautiful, baby girl. And I'm gonna make it feel as good as I can."

Ted reached between his daughter's open thighs and began rubbing her slit with his fingers. She was already dripping wet, and her clit was standing up hard and proud under its little pink hood. As he stroked her slippery wet lips, he was sure to include the girl's hot little pearl, rubbing his fingers over it with every pass. At the same time he kept massaging the full, sexy tits that excited him like crazy. He was pleased to see how sensitive her nipples were, bringing coos and moans of pleasure every time he pinched and rolled them between his fingers.

Rachel was soon moaning without hardly taking a breath while her father stroked a pair of fingers into her snug hole and rubbed her g spot.

"Oh, Daddy, that's amazing," she muttered between gasps.

Keeping his fingers inside her, Ted leaned over and started licking her hard clit, flicking it with his tongue for a while and then covering it with his lips to suckle. The teenager was now writhing with pleasure at having her father pleasure her g spot and clit at the same time.

"Yes, Daddy...ohhhhh fuck yesssss..." she cooed and growled.

Her gracefully slender hips were bucking spasmodically against her father's face and hands harder and harder until she came against his mouth and hand. The climax left the girl momentarily dazed, but Ted slid next to her and kissed her, his cock rubbing along the side of her body. It wasn't long before Rachel recovered and was kissing her father back as hard and deep as he was kissing her.

Ted couldn't keep his hands off the girl's tits while they were kissing. He knew he was probably going to be obsessed with feeling them whenever he could.

"Are you gonna fuck me now, Dad?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, baby."

Ted lay back and had his daughter straddle her hips, telling her he wanted her to be able to control how deep and fast she took his cock for her first time. He played with her nipples while she reached to hold his cock in place and mashed her sodden pussy onto the head. Her pretty eyes lit up with excitement just getting the tip of his rod inside her.

"Take your time, baby," he told her. "Take that cock as fast or slow as you want."

"Oh, Daddy, I just want all of it," she moaned as she worked her hot pussy all the way down his shaft to his balls.

Rachel didn't have to be told how to ride her father's dick. She quickly began a riding motion, instinctively rocking her hips and holding onto the man's shoulders while he grasped and fondled her quivering tits.

"Daddy, I love this so much," she whispered hoarsely.

"You're amazing, my love," he told her.

The teen suddenly giggled, but didn't stop riding her father's cock. "You just became Lia's boyfriend a few hours ago and you're already cheating on her. With your daughter!"

Ted wanted to laugh but he was feeling so good he could barely breathe. He did manage to garble out how he and Lia had made that non-jealousy pact regarding father and daughter love.

"That's good," Rachel huffed, "because she's probably going to get her dad's cum in her mouth before she goes to sleep."

Then Rachel got the idea to get her father to take a phone picture of his cock stuck up inside her pussy.

"I want her to see," the teen said excitedly. "She can be your girlfriend all she wants, but you'll always belong to me, Daddy. You'll always be my man."

Ted had to grit his teeth to keep from filling his daughter's tight pussy with cum on the spot. But he reached for his phone and Rachel stopped moving long enough to pose with Ted's cock embedded halfway into her bald pussy. Taking the pictures only made father and daughter even hotter. Rachel couldn't resist riding up and down her dad's cock again while Ted switched to video mode on his phone.

He propped the phone on his chest and took video of his daughter's fully stuffed pussy eagerly rising up and down her daddy's thick, glistening pole.

"Oh god, are you taking a video, Dad?" she moaned. "That's so dirty. You're fucking me, Daddy. You're fucking your horny fucking daughter!"

Rachel then rode her father's cock like a needy slut. She needed this as much as he did. Somehow, he managed to keep the phone set in place while the girl rode him harder and faster. He could feel her inner walls begin to clench and grip at his shaft as her orgasm started to build.

"I'm gonna cum, Dad. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Cum in me. Right up inside me, Daddy. Do it! Cum deep!"

"Arggggg, fuck!" Ted cried as he felt the cum racing up his shaft and spraying into his daughter's hot pussy. He did his best to hold the phone steady as he recorded their first mutual orgasm, capturing their moans and cries of pleasure while he filled his eighteen year old daughter's tight fuckhole with a head-spinning load of daddy cum.

Ted set the phone aside when Rachel flopped forward and lay against his body. They were both covered in a sheen of perspiration. His cock was still inside her and he held her body close while they spent a long time kissing and looking at each other in amazement.

Ted brushed his daughter's silky, brown hair behind her ear. "You're Daddy's real girlfriend," he whispered. "No matter what."

"Promise, Dad?"

"Forever, baby girl."

"Oh, Daddy I love you so much."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

They went into Ted's bathroom and took a quick shower together, then went back to bed. They sat together laughing and giggling, excited to show off their homemade porn video to Lia. Ted found himself feeling just as giddy as his daughter when he picked up his phone and send her the video they just made. Then they lay cuddled up in bed together, both their bodies still naked, talking about how happy they both felt while they waited to see how Lia would respond.

*

Lia was in her bedroom. She was naked after her shower, but she was looking for the sluttiest thing she could get away with wearing around her father while her mother was still up. Mom would be half asleep by now anyway, so Lia threw on a light, cotton sleep shirt that was so thin you could see through it. Her father would see her pert nipples and pouting, bald pussy easily, and that's exactly what she wanted.

The afternoon's events had left the curvaceously petite eighteen year old with deeper and deeper cravings. She loved it that Ted was her boyfriend now. He was always so nice, and he had an amazing cock that felt better than anything she'd ever put in her pussy before. But it wasn't like she could just go over to his house and get more of his big cock whenever she wanted. Besides, he and Rachel had both stopped texting her, so she figured something deep was going on with them. She was dying to know, but they'd end up telling her sooner or later, and whatever one of them didn't talk about the other probably would.

Rachel was so lucky. She was probably going to get her amazing dad's cock deep inside her. Lia knew it was going to happen sooner or later. She knew what Rachel was like, and she now knew that Ted would definitely break down and fuck her if she got him horny enough. They could even be fucking now, for that matter. Lia pouted as she thought about the way her own dad wouldn't go that far. As if eating each other wasn't really going too far.

Whatever, at least she could probably get her dad to cum in his mouth before he went to bed. She just wished she could get him to cum in her pussy. If he did, it meant that two dads would have cum in her pussy in one day, and that excited her until her slit was getting juicy over the thought. It would be amazing to get fucked by two older men on the same day she gave her virginity to her best friend's father.

It felt a little like she was cheating on her dad with Ted, but if her father wasn't going to fuck her what else could she do? There was no way she'd ever let a boy from school fuck her. Besides, she was really in love with Ted and she had been for a long time. She was in love with her father, too, but that was different. That was the most natural thing in the world. In fact, she almost felt guilty about fucking Ted because of Rachel. Being her dad, Ted kind of belonged to her. Lia knew that wouldn't make sense to very many people, but it was exactly the way she felt.

Lia's pussy was getting hotter and hotter now. She finally left her room and went downstairs to find her father sitting in his favorite easy chair with the TV on. Her mother was stretched out on the couch, already sleeping.

Alan, Lia's dad, was just wearing a T shirt and boxer briefs. It always drove the girl crazy when her dad only wore those in the house. The way the briefs fit him made it so she could see his full package, which always made her wish she had his big cock in her mouth.

Alan smiled when he saw his sexy daughter come into the room. It made Lia's skin feel hot whenever her father smiled at her that way. She went up to him and stood in front of his chair to give him a good look at her bare tits and pussy mound through her see-through nightie. Alan's eyes lit up. He loved seeing the girl's body as much as she loved showing it off for him, and the hot lust in his eyes only made the girl's pussy ache and leak honey.

"Hey Daddy," Lia whispered, careful to keep from waking up her mother.

"Hey darling," Alan said.

Lia lifted the hem of her shift and gave her father a better look at her smooth pussy. "I missed you, Daddy."

Alan was staring at the girl's mound. "I missed you, too, baby girl."

Lia smiled and ran her free hand seductively over her smooth pussy mound. It made her father sigh out loud, and cast a nervous look at his dozing wife. He cautiously held his finger to his lips in a shushing gesture, as if Lia didn't already know she had to be careful about waking up her mother. But deep down it made her feel good. It meant her father liked what she did for him too much to get caught and see it come to a stop. That's what she wanted too. She knew boyfriends could come and go, but your daddy was forever.

The teen then turned around, holding the hem of her shift up above her thick, shapely ass. She bent over and quietly rocked and rolled her hips as she gyrated her bare ass for her dad. She knew he was practically obsessed with her big, beautifully shaped ass. He'd been staring at it every chance he could get away with since even before they started playing with each other.

Lia reached under her body and ran her fingers along the crevice between her cheeks, letting her father see her slip them over her tight little asshole and down along the lips of her slit. He loved this, and she loved doing it for him. Her pussy was already so hot and wet she couldn't wait to feel his fingers or tongue shoving desperately into her needy, young hole.

She spent as long as she could teasing her increasingly wet pussy with her fingers while her dad was watching. She didn't have to see him to know he was rubbing his growing cock through his boxer briefs. Yet despite her mother being a sound sleeper, the woman would sooner or later rouse herself to get up and go to bed. It was the same thing practically every night. Lia finally pulled her hand from between her thickly shaped thighs and stood upright, letting the hem of her shift drop back down. She turned to face her father again and found him gazing at with that needful look in his eyes that always made her pussy quiver with need. And sure enough, his cock was bulging in his briefs and his hand was on top of it.

She went to him in the roomy chair and sat halfway onto his lap, snuggling up to him the way she did almost every night. He put his arm around her shoulders and cuddled her close, making her feel warm and even more tingly than before.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"I love you, too, darling," he whispered back.

Then Lia reached for the hard rod stretching his briefs and gracefully traced the shape of his hard on with her fingers. Alan sighed with pleasure. He whispered to her to be careful and remember her mother was sleeping just a few feet away on the couch. Lia then moved her leg on top of her father's cock bulge and rubbed him with the inside of her thigh. She loved the way his cock felt against her skin, but she wished he didn't have his briefs covering it.