A Villain's backstory

Story Info
One of many events that lead to a villain coming into being.
2.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was facing the wall, face and chest flush against the smooth wooden boards. It felt cool against her skin, comparative to the warm air being breathed down her neck.

"Don't pretend you don't know what's happening, Vee." the menacing presence holding her in place whispered. His tone was gentle, completely at odds with the strength of his grip around her wrists, binding her tightly with her hands above her head. If she curled her fingers, she could scratch at the wooden planks.

"Tell me what is happening Mal. What are you doing?" Vera got the words out. Her cheek was pressed into the wall, she felt the hard wood even more acutely as she worked her jaw. Mal nuzzled his nose in hear hair, behind her ear.

"Only what you've been wanting this whole time." Mal bundled her two hands together in one of his, and she felt his other hand fall gently on her waist. "I know I'm not him. Not the one you've wasted all your efforts to return. But we both know damn well that I'm the closest you'll ever get." He bit the words out, bitterness seeping in.

Not for the first time, Vera noted the scent of him. It was hard not to detect, pressed as he was against her. But his words dislodged a perception she had tucked away in the very corners of her mind. His scent was earthy, not like dirt but like the forest. Just like his brother's had been. Just like Yun's.

"I don't want you." Vera said simply. She didn't let any of the venom she was feeling into her voice, for fear that he would become more violent. Despite her efforts, Mal pressed her harder to the wall. She grimaced with the abrupt and unexpected force.

At her waist, the hand that had been caressing gently suddenly became fierce, first gripping her flesh through her skirt, then tearing at the fabric, jolting it higher until her bare skin was exposed. Vera gasped as he brought a forceful hand slapping down upon her rear. As she was processing the stinging assault, she felt the offending hand jerk her undergarments aside and reach down between her legs.

"No Vee, contrary to what your mouth says, your body tells a whole other story."

A jostle at her feet, Mal's boots knocked her stance wider. Vera tried her best to squeeze her thighs together but they only barely touched now, and Mal's hand easily forced its way. Another grimace, another gasp as she felt his rough, dry fingers drag over her labia, then through her slit.

Mercifully, he didn't repeat the motion. But Vera's relief was short lived. Mal's hand still restrained her own against the wall above her head, and his face pressed hard against hers, cheek to cheek. So when Mal brought his free hand to his face to examine, Vera saw what he saw.

"See that?" he breathed into her ear. He held up two fingers in front of her face, not dry as she had felt, but slick now. Mal rubbed the secretions between his thumb and forefingers, demonstrating the lubrication for her. "That is you, wanting this." He punctuated the last word by thrusting his hips forward, squeezing her between the wooden wall and his own body.

Vera let out a whine. She felt the man's mouth close over her ear lobe, and his teeth as he nibbled gently. If it were Yun, Vera would have already been on her knees, begging for the opportunity to please him. But this wasn't her Yun. It was his brother.

"I'm not him, Vee, and you know it. But it doesn't stop your body from wanting it. In fact, I would bet a pretty penny that you like it a bit rough." As if to emphasise, Mal tightened his hold on her hands, and pressed his body more firmly against her own. At her rear, Vera could feel the bulge at his groin.

"I don't-" She began before Mal cut her off.

"Shut up! Taste this and tell me your body doesn't get off on being handled like a whore!" Mal forced his slickened fingers past Vera's pursed lips.

Bite them! Draw his blood!

His hand was strong though, and now that he had a grip on her lower jaw, Vera found it difficult to put up a fight. He swirled his digits around her tongue, ensuring she could properly taste her own fluids. She felt a blush growing in her cheeks. If she was honest, this was exactly the sort of thing that Yun would do with her. But it was Mal.

"You can taste your own arousal, see. Oh but Vee, You're not getting off tonight. I'm sure that son-of-a-bitch brother of mine would have ensured your needs were met. I myself am not so concerned."

Vera's mind spun with the possibilities of what he was implying. She felt his fingers retreat from her mouth, and tried to turn her head to gauge his expression. She had only turned a fraction of a degree when his hand slammed her face once more against the wall. She was sure that she would have a sizeable bruise there come tomorrow morning.

"You don't get to turn around, don't get to look!" His voice had gone quiet again, but no less menacing.

Vera understood. When the pressure of his hand on her face reduced and disappeared entirely, she didn't budge an inch, keeping her head in place on the wooden wall panel. She felt the hand fumbling near her exposed behind, then the unmistakable sensation of a rigid cock, bare skin hot against her own.

Squeezing her eyes shut, doing her best to contain the anxiety and panic thrumming in her chest, Vera heard Mal spit into his hand, and imagined he spread it along the length of himself. Her suspicions were confirmed when she felt the heat of his member glide beneath her buttocks, between her legs. Its passage eased by his own saliva, and though she hated to think of it, her own ample secretions.

"Oh god! You're even wetter than I thought!" Mal's shrill laugh sent a spike of ice through Vera's heart. "You whore! You slut!" He taunted her as he thrust his cock between her legs.

He wasn't wrong. Vera's core was pulsing, blood rushing, engorged and swollen. It ached to be touched, to be fucked. But she also had the most acute desire to turn on her heel and punch the throat of the man behind her. Even better if she had a dagger to hand. His palm encompassed her wrists, and his strength was absolute. His other hand was clawing at her backside, spreading her cheek wider for him and using her as an anchor for him to better pull and push his cock between her thighs. Vera refocused her mind from thoughts of violence against Mal, to how much she might enjoy something like this with her beloved. She thought of Yun's hands on her, Yun's appendage teasing her between her legs.

Like a splinter of lighting, Mal's voice intruded upon her thoughts before they could become fantasy.

"You had better not be thinking of him right now." His breath was still steady and hot, his thrusting taking no physical toll on his body that Vera could detect. The fact frustrated her, that he should find assaulting her so effortless. Frustrated her more than his interruption of her daydreaming had. "Say my name, so I know you're not." He commanded in a low, gravelly voice, lips on her earlobe.

Vera sneered at him, trying to turn her face more into the wall so he wouldn't see. It only seemed to anger him. She felt his hand leave her backside and suddenly his fist was in her hair, pulling savagely at her scalp. He wrenched her head backwards, eliciting a sharp gasp from her, holding her in such a way that all she could see was the ceiling, high above. She noticed the cornices needed dusting as cobwebs were beginning to form, and the paint of the overhead mural in one section had begun to peel.

"Say it!" He hissed, and she felt Mal's lips near her cheek, near her own mouth. Vera closed her lips and swallowed. Her mouth felt dry.

She growled through clenched teeth. "Mal."

"Hmpf" was his only reply.

For several minutes he held her stationary like that, pumping his engorged cock between her legs. The slick fluid flowing from her core meant that his movements were friction-less. She cursed silently. If her body wasn't so reactive, it would impede his intentions. But she was aroused as all hell, and she hated herself for thinking that it might be better if he angled it more so, if Mal would just bend her forward slightly so as to actually fuck her properly.

Just when Vera had hoped he might get bored, Mal opened his mouth again.

"Vee, say it again, say my name." His voice seemed to lose a little of its venom.

"Mal." She replied easily this time, figuring he was getting close, and his game with her might be almost done.

"That's right Vee, me. Tell me, does it frustrate you that it's my cock between your legs that's getting you hot?" He tightened his grip on her hair.

Vera squeezed her eyes shut. Apparently he wasn't quite finished with her just yet.

"Fuck you, Mal."

"Oh that pretty little mouth can say the most ugly things, can't it?" He said calmly, not one to be baited by such immature jibes. To Vera's disgust, and her body's delight, she felt his tongue on her cheek. Felt him lick over her pursed lips. "Try again, princess." His suggestion was a whisper.

"Fuck. You." She reiterated.

Mal laughed again, tossing his head back and allowing a small distance between their faces. Vera breathed a sigh of relief into the space.

"I can tell you wish that were the case, Vee." Mal observed.

It stung Vera that he had hit so close to the truth. And she still thought it might be less frustrating if he would simply penetrate her instead of rubbing uselessly between her thighs.

"No, the only satisfaction for you will come later tonight, alone in your chambers, where you can strum those pretty little fingers over your little clit and think about how badly your body wanted me in this hallway, right now."

"I won't!" She protested. If she ever did touch her own self again after this assault, it would be Yun she would think of, not his malcontent delinquent sibling.

"You will, Vee. You won't have a choice. Even if you tried to fantasise about him, it'll be my face that comes to you. My voice you can hear in your mind."

A shudder hummed up her spine, goosebumps erupting on the skin of her neck. She knew it would be true. The goddamn smell of him filled her nostrils and she felt more heat gather in her folds.

"I'm going to leave a mess between your legs here, and you won't be able to get rid of it." Mal threatened. "Even when you bathe, you will know my seed is there. You wont be able to get rid of the stain of me."

Bile rose in Vera's throat, even as her clitoris pulsed, begging her for attention.

"Say my name again!" He demanded.

Vera felt the hand binding her wrists let go, only to feel the pressure of it squarely between her shoulder blades. He pushed her into the wall, forcing the breath out of her lungs. His name departed her lips in a breathy sigh of a whisper, far more erotically than she had intended. "Mal..."

Perhaps the brute had planned it that way, but she didn't want to give him any undue credit. She heard him grunt as he thrust, and the sound was uncannily like Yun, and the way he would vocalise as Vera worked to bring him to ruin. With her hands no longer bound, Vera almost gave in to the temptation to touch herself, to relieve a fraction of her physical frustration, but her pride stayed her hand.

Neither did she seek to use her now-free hands to defend herself in any way. That fact she hastily scrubbed from her mind, lest she admit she was enjoying this act of violence in any way.

A swelling of heat at the front of her thighs, and a sticky sensation where he skirts lay over her lap alerted her to Mal's finish. Vera felt a sliver of relief, but no alleviation in the aching pulse in her loins. She scratched her nails lightly against the wooden grain under her palms, still immobile above her head despite her being free to move them. Vera felt impatient to be away from Mal's company.

After a final thrust of his hips, Mal extricated himself from between her. His hand remained positioned in the centre of her spine as he stepped back.

"Count to twenty Vee, then you can waddle off to try clean yourself up." The jangling of his belt buckle informed her that he was finally finished with her, making himself presentable and fastening his pants back in place. When the fidgeting behind her ceased, she felt his breath hot on her ear again. "But remember, it won't matter how fiercely you scrub at your skin. My stain is on you now. My brother is long gone, and all you have is me." Mal sounded bitter, and Vera tried to feel sorry for him.

Pity was not easily forthcoming though, as she felt him back away from her. His hand left her entirely and she felt suddenly completely alone. His receding footsteps echoed down the hallway. When she heard him turn a corner, she started counting.

When she reached the count of seven, she swore under her breath. There was no reason for her to obey his command! What had come over her for her to believe she had to do as he demanded? Vera pushed angrily off the wall and pulled her skirt down over her exposed skin. She had stood there for seven seconds too long, waiting like an idiot girl. Boots thumping the floor, she began an angry march in the opposite direction than Mal had taken. The front of her skirt was sticky and the warmth of the messy deposit there was fast losing its heat. Nothing that a hot bath couldn't solve.

****

Sinking in to her second bath of the evening, Vera was eerily close to admitting Mal spoke the truth. Already since he had come upon her in the hall, she had scrubbed her skin raw. That first bathing had done little to help her feel clean. She had tossed her soiled clothes into the fire and watched them smoulder and burn to ash, and filled a tub with fresh water for a second attempt to cleanse. Her red skin stung from the abrasive stone she had used as a scrubber, and the various soaps and chemicals she had tried to wash with. And still she felt his seed on her. In her skin.

She ran a hand over her thighs, between her legs to try and determine where the stain was most apparent. No residue could be detected by her fingertips, but they did find her slit swollen. A swelling wholly unrelated to the inflammation caused by scrubbing her skin so fiercely. She was still tightly wound. Perhaps relieving this form of discomfort would have her feeling finally washed clean.

Sinking lower in the tub, and fingers sinking slowly into her core, Vera did her best to direct her imagination towards her beloved Yun, and how they might share each other when finally reunited. It took a great conscious effort to ignore the intrusive thoughts of Mal, and what he might do the next time he came upon her in the hallways.