A Viper's Nest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Form up ladies," Yutsi called out in a commanding tone. She watched as all ten formed a line. "You all know the drill," she said, pacing down the line, "you've been assigned a nest while we are stationed in orbit, and I expect to see you all there each morning," Yutsi stopped in front of Officer Thissa, "I know most of you are itching to get to the station's brothels, however, that doesn't mean you can spend the night there." The Chief continued walking past the Vipers, "I also don't want any reports of horny females misbehaving," Yutsi spun on the spot when she reached the end, "Is that clear?" she asked.

"Yes Chief," came the reply.

"Dismissed," Yutsi watched as all ten Vipers made their way towards the nearest exit.

"She's good," Commander Zesta said as the Security Chief walked over to where the next Dropship had landed.

"One of the best," Captain Ema replied.

The Captain was currently standing inside the command centre for Border Station Five. It was a circular room, around forty feet in diameter with a twelve-foot ceiling. Stood next to Ema was Commander Zesta, and the two Vipers were watching a projected image of the station's hangar. Dropships from the Pride of the Matriarchy were currently ferrying the crew onto the station.

"So many Vipers," Zesta said, "you'd think we were prepping for another border war with the Empire," the Lieutenant then looked up at the Captain.

"The fleet's size was due to the location of the Vortex exit," Ema replied, "before I forget," she said and looked down at Zesta, "Ambassador Zorna will be visiting the station," the Captain watched as the Lieutenant physically recoiled at the mention of the Ambassador's name.

"You invited a Lupine to visit my station," Zesta said with an obvious tone of disgust, "My Station?" she repeated, stepping back from Captain Ema. Ema turned to face the Lieutenant and stepped forward, she puffed out her hood and made eye contact with Zesta. The glow of her purple eyes appeared to get stronger.

"Don't mistake my friendly demeanour as anything other than that, Lieutenant," the Captain hissed. She watched as Zesta flattened her hood and bowed, lower than she had when the Lieutenant had welcomed the Matriarch, "Matriarch Theka and I took the decision to invite her, and you will extend every courtesy, do I make myself clear?" Ema asked.

"Yes, Captain," the Zesta replied, still bowing.

"Has my steward arrived?" Captain Ema asked as she turned to face the projection. The Lieutenant, realising that she had been forgiven stood up.

"He has, Captain," she replied, "he's waiting for you in your VIP Suite," Zesta wanted to approach the Captain but chose not to.

"I think I'll go introduce myself," Ema said and then turned around and headed for the exit. Commander Zesta waited for the Captain to leave the command centre before dropping to her knees.

*****

"One yellow bowl, one bowl of black and white, and two Stargazers," Officer Thissa said to the waitress. She watched as the brightly coloured Viper tapped at her pad and then walked away.

"Urgh, Stargazers," Quartermaster Milsi said while watching a group of engineers walk past.

"It'll get John off your mind," Thissa replied and she gently squeezed Milsi's right hand.

Milsi and Thissa had gone to one of the popular bars available on the station. The bar was located within the commercial sector of Border Station Five, just off the main concourse. Currently, it was filled with Vipers who had recently boarded the station. The Security Officer had suggested the bar as a way to relax, plus Thissa wanted to get the sulking Quartermaster out of the barracks.

"Cheer up Milsi," she said and nudged her sulking compatriot.

"As I said before," the Quartermaster looked up from the table, "I just wanted to see him again," Milsi then turned her head and watched as the waitress appeared with their order.

"One bowl of yellow," she said and placed it next to Thissa, "one bowl of black and white," the waitress stepped closer as a small group of Vipers walked past, "and two Stargazers," she placed two glass flutes down onto the table, the liquid inside glowed a vibrant mix of colours.

Officer Thissa watched the brightly coloured waitress head back to the bar, "I think I might try and get a female tonight," she said and then smiled at Milsi. She followed Thissa's gaze and looked at the waitress who had served them.

"She seems your type," Milsi replied and then used her tail to pass her bowl to her waiting hands. Officer Thissa watched as the Quartermaster's yellow tongue snaked itself out of her mouth and pulled a small piece of paste into her mouth.

"Despite its lack of length, I enjoyed John's tongue," Thissa said and then winked at Milsi when she made eye contact.

"I did as well," the Quartermaster picked up her Stargazer and drank some of the glowing liquid, "fuck," she said after swallowing a mouthful, "I loved how hot his cum was," Milsi then laughed when she looked at Thissa. "You've got some paste on your nose," she said.

"I know," Thissa replied and then licked her blunt nose clean, "you looked like you needed a laugh," she said.

"Thanks," Milsi then smiled again at Thissa and licked some of the paste from her bowl. "What do you think he's doing?" she asked the Security Officer. Thissa leaned closer to Milsi and lowered her voice.

"I heard the station's Commander assigned her best guards to protect him," she said, "apparently they're the best, however," Thissa stopped when three familiar-looking Vipers entered the bar, "damn," she then tried to look away when a call came out.

"Thissa!" one of the new Vipers called out. Milsi watched as the three Vipers approached their table, recognising them as Security Officers from the Cruiser.

"Hello, Noltlie," Thissa said when the trio of Officers stopped at the table.

"We thought you might be here," Noltlie replied, "with you banned from all but one of the brothels, Ozhu reckoned you'd be out drinking," she said and then looked at the Quartermaster, "but, we didn't think you'd have company," Noltlie then smiled at Milsi.

"Thissa wanted to cheer me up," the Quartermaster chimed in.

"Oh, that's right, you slept with the Terran we rescued," one of the other Vipers said, "where is he?" she then asked. Milsi noticed the annoyed look on Noltlie's face.

"We don't know," Thissa replied and the trio of Officers looked at her, "you hoping to fuck him?" she asked. The two Security Officers behind Noltlie smiled and nodded, Officer Noltlie rolled her eyes and turned around, "as if he'd go for you two, my scales are shinier," Thissa and Milsi watched as an argument started between the three Vipers and they saw it as their chance to leave the bar. Once outside Thissa took Milsi by the arm and lead her down the main concourse of the station.

"Where do you think he is?" the Quartermaster asked.

"If the information I've managed to get on the two guards assigned to him is accurate, they're probably fucking him," Thissa said with a sigh.

"I'm not sure if I should be jealous or worried," Milsi said and then smiled at Thissa.

"Considering how sore my arse is, I'm going to pick jealous," the Security Officer then returned the smile.

*****

John was glad that he was able to sit comfortably on the large couch, which was located to the left of the entrance to his suite, even though his feet were dangling off the edge. He would have picked relaxing but considering what was currently going on between his legs, relaxing it was not.

Pushing his collar away from where he sat, John looked down at the two Viper guards who were both knelt in front of him. Nisku's head bobbed up and down as she deepthroated his cock, the sound of her enthusiastic blowjob filling the suite. Now and then Nisku would slurp her thick saliva back into her mouth. John grunted as she yet again pressed her blunt nose against his groin, the full length of his throbbing cock fully inside her mouth, Nisku's throat massaging its head.

"Fuck Nisku," John said, "if you keep doing that I'm going to cum," Nisku laughed as she pulled her head up and then deepthroated his cock again.

Not to be outdone, Estala increased her licking and sucking of John's balls. She had lost to her sister when the Terran had finished in the bathroom. John told them he heard their conversation from inside and then insisted the two Vipers play a game. Whoever could strip the fastest would get to suck his cock first. Estala had gotten close to winning but Nisku, seeing that her sister was about to win, ripped her blue fishnet crop top off. She remembered John starring at Nisku's breasts, her bright blue nipples jiggling as the crop top was ripped off her torso.

"Careful Estala," John said, bringing her back to the present, "don't suck too hard, they're sensitive," she then moaned slightly as he rubbed the edge of her hood.

Jealous of the attention her sister was getting, Nisku increased the speed of her blowjob and a few minutes later she felt the familiar bulge of a cock that was about to cum. Just as his cock exploded into her mouth, Nisku deepthroated John again. He moaned as his hot, sweet-tasting cum splashed the back of her throat. Closing her mouth fully around his long and thick cock, Nisku tried her best to swallow all of John's cum. She was surprised with how much there was and Nisku only managed to swallow twice before it leaked out of her mouth.

Watching John orgasm, Estala wished she had been the first to taste his cum. However, when Nisku failed to keep all of it inside her mouth, noting the familiar movement of her sister's throat, Estala leaned forward and started to lick her sister's face as John's cum leaked out. Distracted by this, Nisku opened her mouth and immediately a large quantity fell out. Estala squealed with joy and moved forward, pushing her sister out of the way so that she could get the last few spurts from John's cock.

Coming out of his orgasmic high, John looked down and watched as Estala gently licked and sucked on his now sensitive cock. "Give me a minute, then we can carry on," he said.

"But you're still so hard," Estala said as she traced the thick vein on his shaft with her tongue, the sensation eliciting a groan from John and a final spurt of cum, which splashed against Estala's face. She giggled and then used her long, bright blue tongue to lick it up.

"You can thank the Doctor for that," John said as he fell back against the couch. He noticed Nisku appear from the left as her sister watched his cock bounce in the air. "Your turn," John offered, looking at Nisku, "put your knees either side and then lean forward," he said and then tapped the couch with his hands.

Nisku cocked her head at John, thought about what he meant and then stood up. She took one step and then dropped onto her right knee, placing it just next to John's left hip, he bounced on the couch with the impact, swinging her left leg over, Nisku placed her knee on the other side. She went to lower herself onto John's twitching cock but he quickly moved his right hand forward and pushed two fingers inside her dripping pussy.

"Not so fast," he called out as she breathed in suddenly. She moaned as he pulled her forward, her juices dripping down his hand as John brought her groin in line with his head.

Before Nisku could say anything, he took hold of her backside and pushed her pussy against his mouth. She moaned as he started to lick, his agile tongue finding sensitive places no Viper had previously found. Nisku rocked her hips back and forth as John continued to eat her pussy and she could feel her juices flow.

John looked up as he continued to lick Nisku and saw that she had started to rub each nipple and then mash her large breasts together. He moved his left hand towards the base of her tail and started to scratch and then massage it. Nisku moaned as John found a nerve cluster and he guessed it was an erogenous zone. The Viper moaned again as John pushed his left thumb into Nisku's butthole, he looked up and saw that she had managed to put her right nipple into her mouth, nibbling it as John continued to eat her out.

Watching her sister's pussy get eaten, Estala looked at John's cock as it bounced in the air and she smiled as an idea formed in her head. Standing up, she turned around, took hold of his cock with her right hand and guided it towards her dripping pussy. Before anyone could stop her, the Security Officer pushed his thick, long cock, all the way inside of her. Estala came as soon as she hilted John. He felt the now-familiar milking sensation as the Viper's pussy came. Estala moaned loudly and she tried to pull his cock out of her but the pleasure from her orgasm made her legs weak.

John could feel her cum as it covered his cock and dripped onto the floor. Shortly after Estala had orgasmed, Nisku's body tensed up and John's mouth was filled with her viscous cum, much of it falling off his chin and covering his chest, as the Viper he was currently eating out also orgasmed. Nisku moaned as she came, falling forwards she managed to place her hands onto the couch to steady herself. Thanks to his earlier orgasm, John's cock was still sensitive and the milking sensation from Estala's orgasm tipped him over the edge, he felt his cock bulge inside of her and then he heard a scream of ecstasy from the Viper, as her pussy was filled with his cum.

"Fuck," she cried, "fuck that's hot," Estala gently massaged John's balls as his cock continued to fill her insides with cum. Moving her hand away she saw how much had leaked out. "I can feel my body warm-up," she laughed, "fuck I needed this," Estala then tried to stand while attempting to pull John's cock out of her. The sensation caused both her and John to grunt and her legs gave way and she slid back down, hilting herself again. Estala's sensitive insides sent a shockwave of pleasure up her body and she came again. John felt a tremor through his cock as Estala's second orgasm made her shake. He groaned and came again himself. With no room inside of the Viper's pussy, John's cum squirted out of her and covered both her legs, his own and the floor, mixing with Estala's cum.

*****

The door to her VIP suite chimed as Captain Ema placed her hand against the palm scanner, the door slid open with a gentle hiss and she was bathed in the warm, purple glow of the interior. Stepping inside, Ema looked around and saw a black scaled, male Viper standing up from the couch on her left. He saluted by slamming his right fist against his chest.

"Captain Ema," he said, "my name is Hisi and I have been chosen to be your steward," the male announced.

Captain Ema looked at Hisi and saw how the light of the room reflected off his obsidian black scales. She turned to face him and noticed a line of purple scales, which started just below his blunt nose, along the top of his head, past his eyes, and down the back of his head. His uniform was dark green.

"You've been sent by Mother," the Captain said in response. Hisi bowed, flattened his hood and then stood up straight.

"That is correct," he replied, "I have been chosen by your Mother and Family to be your steward, and your mate," Hisi then detached something from his waist. He stepped forward and dropped it in front of Captain Ema. Before it hit the ground it stopped, hovered for a few seconds and then floated upwards. Once it reached eye level with Ema, it projected a familiar image in front of her.

"Hello daughter," came a voice from the device, "as I'm sure you have now figured out, it is time for you to return home and continue the family line," Captain Ema frowned as the holo-projection of her Mother continued to speak. "Hisi has been trained to be the best steward and, most importantly, his bloodline is perfect for our family," Ema noticed that her new steward was standing to attention. "You are to begin mating with him once this recording ends and we expect you to return home to the family hatchery once you are pregnant," the recording paused for a few seconds and then continued, "feel free to enjoy Hisi, he has been trained to please you in every way," the Captain's mother smiled as Ema's tail whipped back and forth. "I'm sure you'll be angry about this decision, but you left us no choice with your refusal to take any leave," Ema rolled her eyes at the recording, "your steward is of good stock and I'm reliably informed that he set new records at the Academy, so I'm sure he'll do well performing his duties," the Captain had now placed her hands on her hips, "your Sisters all send their love, your Father too, and we all look forward to your return," the recording ended and the device dropped to the padded floor.

Hisi went to pick it up but stopped when he noticed the glare coming from the Captain. "Leave it there," she ordered and Hisi stood up. He went to deactivate his collar but was prevented when the Captain grabbed his arm, "don't," she said, "I'm not in the mood, go fetch me a drink" Ema ordered. Hisi bowed and went to leave the VIP Suite, he looked back at Captain Ema as the door opened and saw that she had picked up the device and then sat on the large couch.

*****

Milsi watched as Thissa burst through a wall, fired her rifle at the holographic enemies nearby and then rolled to her left. She grabbed onto a nearby railing and used the momentum from her roll to push herself up into the air. Turning to her right as she went up, Thissa fired her rifle again at a group of enemies, each shot found its mark as the Jump Pack attached to her armoured Nanosuit ignited. It sent her towards the ceiling of the station's Combat Arena as two other Vipers covered her accent.

Quartermaster Milsi was sitting in one of the viewing booths, located along the edges of the Combat Arena and cheered as Officer Thissa showed off her abilities. She watched as Thissa grabbed onto a ceiling light, wrapped her tail around it and then hung upside down. With typical precision, the Security Officer hit dead centre on each of the nearby targets, as well as scoring a perfect hit on one of the furthest, larger targets. The rifle's scope descended back into her rifle as she let go of the light. Thissa ignited her Jump Pack as she reached halfway and used the low gravity of the Combat Arena to fly herself over to the next objective. As she flew, a series of targets appeared and the Arena was filled with the sound of each one being hit in sequence. A large holographic enemy appeared in front of her and Thissa swung her legs forward, activating the landing thrusters located on the soles of her feet, she brought her rifle up and fired a couple of bursts. Each one hit the weak points on the hologram and it exploded.

Another cheer was heard inside the Combat Arena as the other two Vipers flew past Officer Thissa, hitting their targets in quick succession. Not to be outdone by her fellow Security Officers, Thissa ignited her Jump Pack and with a quick burst from her landing thrusters, she lept up into the air and flew after them. As her objective came into view, Thissa flipped a switch on her rifle and the end of the barrel changed shape. With the rifle now set to its split fire mode, Officer Thissa adjusted her course and fired once at the targets as she flew by.

Milsi cheered again from her seat as Thissa flew past her booth, the Security Officer saluting her as she went by. Two Vipers sat near to the Quartermaster also cheered. "Do you know her?" one of them asked and Milsi nodded.

"We're from the same ship," she replied.

"You're lucky," the Viper replied, "We only get to see these displays when military ships dock," she then smiled at Milsi.

"I don't know how long we'll be here, but I'll let Officer Thissa know," the Quartermaster said, "I'm sure she'll be happy to do another," Milsi then laughed as the two Vipers squealed with excitement. Looking back at the Combat Arena, she could see that Thissa and her fellow Security Officers were nearing the end of their combat exercise.