A Viper's Nest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three Vipers had landed onto the main square of the Arena. Officer Thissa ran up to a nearby wall and put her back against it, the other two Vipers had split up and both were making their way towards the Primary target. Standing in a defensive position was a pack of Lupine. Each one was equipped with arms and armour matching the last recorded contact The Matriarchy had with the Empire. The holograms were programmed to act as though they were real and noticing the advancing Vipers, the pack howled and then charged forward. Thissa tapped into her rifle's camera, the feed displayed just above her right eye and then aimed her rifle around the side of the wall. She could see the Lupine pack as they started their charge and when they were close enough she opened fire.

One of the holograms was hit in the chest and it fell backwards, another called out but was silenced by a shot from Thissa's right as a HE round went off, the explosion taking out half of the pack. The Viper to her right dived out of cover as a Lupine Heavy fired its rocket launcher. The rocket flew straight and exploded against the now vacant cover. Activating her scope, Officer Thissa stepped out of cover, braced herself and fired an AP round at the Heavy. It punched straight through the Lupine's head and then Thissa leapt backwards as the remaining pack members got too close. Activating her Jump Pack, she just about managed to dodge the incoming fire as Thissa flew up to a nearby floating platform. Hiding behind it she could hear the impacts against the platform. A siren went off shortly after the second Viper had managed to get behind the pack of Lupine and set off a Demo Charge, which she had thrown at the Lupine.

Landing back down onto the floor of the Combat Arena, Officer Thissa deactivated her helmet. The Nanos of her helmet retreated across her head and hood, storing themselves inside the reservoir of her collar. She could hear the cheering from the viewing booths and watched as her fellow Security Officers walked up to her.

"I forgot Lupine's had heavies," one of them said, "damn rocket almost took me out," she then deactivated her helmet and Thissa saw the light of the arena shine off her golden yellow scales.

"I thought you got hit," said the other Viper, her blue scales seemed to be glowing.

"Once they've processed the data, let's see where we can improve," Thissa said to the two Vipers.

Twenty minutes later, Milsi watched as Thissa emerged from the Combat Arena's locker room. "That was fun to watch," she said.

"We were off on a few parts, but overall, I'd say we did good," Thissa replied.

"Well, I certainly would not have been able to do any of it," Milsi said confidently, "shall we head to the barracks?" the Quartermaster asked.

Officer Thissa nodded, "I need the rest," she replied, the two Vipers then headed off.

*****

Hisi stepped through the open door with the drink he had brought for Captain Ema. He found her sitting in the room's nest, naked and facing the nearby mirror. The light barely reflected off her obsidian black scales and Hisi could see the dullness of her purple bioluminescence.

"Bring that here," she ordered. With the door closing behind him, Hisi stepped forward and knelt. He placed the glass into the Captain's left hand and then stood up. Hisi watched as Captain Ema drank the contents and then placed the glass on the floor, next to where she was sitting. "Take your collar off and get into the nest," Ema said, still looking at herself in the mirror.

Her steward did as he was told and deactivated his collar. A bright neon blue light was emitted as the Nanos retreated into the collar's reservoir. Placing the collar onto the large couch, Hisi walked back to the nest, which was recessed into the floor, and stepped in. As he sunk to his knees, Hisi watched as Captain Ema turned around.

"I'm not in the best of moods," she said while looking up at him "I just want someone to cuddle while I sleep," Ema then moved forward and laid down, stretching herself out. Hisi laid down himself and yelped when Ema pulled him closer. The Captain positioned him so that her large breasts fell over his shoulders. He then felt her lower jaw rest on the top of his head as her arms were wrapped around his torso.

"Captain," Hisi said.

"Don't talk," she replied and then her steward felt Ema's tail wrap around his legs as she pulled him closer. Ema reached behind her with her right arm and pulled the oversized blanket over herself and Hisi. Once she was comfortable she loosened her grip. "Three years I waited," Ema sighed, "why did she have to interfere," the Captain closed her eyes and after a few minutes she fell asleep.

Hisi lay there for a few hours as he listened to his Captain sleep. Occasionally she would mutter something or tighten her grip on him. While he had expected some resistance from her, Hisi had expected his first night with the Captain to end differently.

*****

John stumbled out of the bathroom as he tried to free himself from Nisku's tail. After having sex with both Vipers, in multiple positions, John had just about managed to get himself into his suite's shower. Shortly after turning the water on, both Estala and her sister had joined him. Granted, the shower was large enough for at least three female Vipers, John had hoped for some privacy while he cleaned himself of sweat and cum. He had mentioned to both that sleep was the only thing on his mind once he was clean and they had reluctantly agreed to do just that, once they were done in the shower.

While John had enjoyed the side effects of the treatments he had received from Doctor Mizta, having no refractory period was starting to annoy him. If any part of his brain was stimulated then chances were high that his cock would stay hard. This meant that both Nisku and Estala were eager to continue sex, even in the shower. However, John was glad that once he had cummed from both Vipers giving him head, when he said no more, both of his guards stopped. With what he had learnt of Matriarchy society and laws, John guessed his use of the word "No" had the same meaning for Vipers as it did with Terrans.

John made his way over to the large nest which he was thankful had not been covered in cum, unlike the rest of the room, and he stepped into it. John called out in surprise as he fell forward as his foot sank into the surprisingly comfortable nest. He turned around and sat down, crossing his legs and then watched as Nisku and Estala both emerged from the bathroom.

"So, who's cuddling and who wants to be cuddled?" John inquired.

"What?" Nisku asked, looking a bit confused.

"In the nest," John replied, "I was thinking one of you could cuddle me from behind, while I cuddle the other, with their back to me," he said. John watched as his two guards looked at each other and then back at him.

"We thought you might want to lay on your back as we both cuddle you?" Estala suggested.

"I guess that might work," John said while looking at the nest. "However, with what Milsi and Thissa told me," John turned back and looked up at the two Vipers, "you two might want to be as close as possible," he then thought about how else they might sleep together.

"What if," Nisku interrupted, "one of us cuddles you from behind, while the other cuddles you from the front?" she suggested. John nodded.

"That might be a better idea," he admitted. "So," John said looking up at them as they stopped in front of the nest, "who wants my face in their boobs?" he asked with a smile.

*****

"Come here," Theka said as she pulled Uszu closer, "your so fidgety tonight," she wound her long tail around his legs and then wrapped her arms around his torso, "considering how much sex we've had since arriving, I thought you wouldn't have enough strength to fight me," Theka then giggled as Uszu again tried to free himself.

"You're so grabby after sex," her steward replied, "I just want to rest without you cuddling for once," Uszu complained. Theka held onto him for a bit more and then released him.

"Fine, just don't take too long," she said and moved back from him. Theka used her tail to pick up the nearby blanket and covered herself with it.

"I'll go cold if you hog that," her steward said and the Matriarch laughed.

"That's the point," she replied, "you'll have to get closer if you want to stay warm, then you'll be mine," Theka giggled when her steward frowned at her.

After a few minutes of looking up at the ceiling, Uszu sighed and made his way towards his Matriarch. She lifted her right arm and made a hole just big enough for him to climb inside. When Uszu was close enough, Theka used her tail, wrapping it around his torso and she pulled him into her warm embrace.

"I knew you wouldn't last long," she said.

"How long do you think I can stay with you," Uszu asked while resting his head on Theka's left arm.

"We can go on a short holiday once the other Matriarchs have arrived and we deal with the Terran," she replied, "after that, you'll have to go," Theka then tightened her grip on her steward. She heard him sigh.

"I love you," he said.

"I know," Theka then loosened her grip so that Uszu could get comfortable.

*****

Milsi rolled into the nest shortly after she had taken her collar off. While the Nanos never bothered her, it always felt nice to be naked. She looked over to where Thissa was standing and watched as she deactivated her collar. Milsi's eyes played over the lithe form of the Security Officer and she liked how the light from above was reflected off her scales.

"I'd love to have your body," the Quartermaster said.

"What's wrong with yours?" the Security Officer asked.

"It's too big," Milsi replied, "but yours, well, you can move so fast," she said. Thissa looked down to where her friend was laying.

"There's nothing wrong with your size," she said while smiling, "besides, I like a girl with plenty of scales to grab hold of," Thissa then stepped into the nest. Once she had sunk to her knees she lay down next to the Quartermaster. "If I wasn't so tired.." Thissa said with a yawn.

"You'd fuck me," Milsi finished her sentence and her friend laughed.

"Perhaps in the morning," she said and then rolled into the Quartermaster's arms.

"If we have time," Milsi said and she pulled the blanket over both of them.

*****

At the edge of the Arroganza system, a shining star was born as the Vortex opened. A small fleet of irregularly shaped ships re-entered normal space. Nearby monitor satellites and patrol vessels detected the energy discharge, the satellites sent alert signals towards the centre of the system, while the nearby patrol vessels charged their shields and activated their weapon systems. Two Cerastes class patrol vessels fired their engines and burned at full speed towards the exit point. When their sensors identified the ships as belonging to the Lupine Empire, both Captain's prepared to fight.

"Hail the patrol vessels," said a gruff and vaguely feminine voice. A few moments later and an image of a female Viper appeared.

"Who are you and why are you here?" the Captain of the Patrol vessel asked.

"I am Ambassador Zorna of the Lupine Empire," the gruff voice replied, "Matriarch Theka has invited me to visit your border station," she said.

"Wait here while I check this," the Viper Captain ordered and then closed the link.

"She's friendly," said a guttural voice, this one was deeper than Zorna's.

"They can be," she replied. After a few more minutes the Ambassador's ship received a hail from one of the patrol vessels. The image of a female Viper appeared again, this time they looked pissed off.

"We are to escort you into the system and your ship has been given clearance to dock when we arrive at Border Station Five," the Viper Captain said and then closed the link.

"Very friendly," said the guttural voice and Zorna laughed.