A Viper's Nest - Snuki with Nuki

Story Info
An interlude chapter, set between chapters 11 and 12.
2k words
4.7
2.8k
3

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11-12: Snuki with Nuki:-

Flight Lieutenant Nuki sighed as she relaxed into the soft fabric of her nest. Adjusting the large blanket she used to cover the top, Nuki noticed the red glow from her eyes was reflecting off it. Looking down, she watched as John stirred in his sleep. He was currently sleeping on top of the Flight Lieutenant, his face hidden between her breasts, their large size dwarfing John's head. The warmth from his naked body radiated outwards, and Nuki felt her body react to its heat. Adjusting her current position, the Flight Lieutenant held onto John with both arms and wrapped her long tail around his legs.

"What's wrong?" John asked groggily as her movements woke him.

"Nothing," Nuki replied with a smile. The red glow from her eyes and mouth reflected off his eyes as he looked up at her. "I'm just getting comfortable," she said.

"Okay," John replied, placing his head between her breasts again.

After a few deep breaths, Nuki heard his breathing slow, and she gently placed a hand on his lower back. Then, closing her eyes, the Flight Lieutenant remembered what had occurred two hours earlier.

Two Hours Earlier:-

Nuki walked into the bathroom adjoining the nestroom and stopped under one of the showerheads next to a wall. Activating it, the Flight Lieutenant sighed as the hot water from above splashed against her naked body. Then, with her eyes closed, Nuki tilted her head up and enjoyed the sensation of the water hitting her face. She felt the water splash against the soft inner part of her hood and then run down her torso. Opening her eyes, Nuki looked at the small shelf attached to the wall in front of her. Using her right hand, she squirted some soap into the scrunchy held in her left.

After a few minutes of cleaning her scales, Nuki reached up and pulled down the showerhead. Then, pressing a button on its side, compressing the water flow, the Flight Lieutenant rinsed off the soap suds. When finished, Nuki released the showerhead and turned around as the doors to the bathroom opened with a gentle hiss.

Standing in the doorway, with the dim red light of the nestroom behind him, was John. Flight Lieutenant Nuki watched as he walked to the shower next to hers. Her eyes played over his naked body, lingering on his half-erect cock as it moved with each step. John activated the shower and looked up. The water splashed off his short-cut brown hair and ran down his face and over his broad shoulders. Nuki's eyes narrowed as John used both hands to wash his groin.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

"Er...if you want," John replied.

He turned to face Nuki, and she stepped forward, kneeling before him. Reaching out with her left hand, the Flight Lieutenant's large hand engulfed John's thick cock. Moving her hand up and down, she watched as it slowly grew in size. The Flight Lieutenant was surprised that she could feel the heat from the blood rushing in. Then, tracing a long thick vein along the shaft with the back of a claw, Nuki heard John gasp.

"Careful," he said, "if you cut me with your claws, there will be a lot of blood," John warned.

"Don't worry," Nuki replied while making eye contact, "I don't plan on hurting you...much," she said.

Before John could reply, Nuki kissed the tip of his cock and then pushed his entire length inside her mouth. She heard him gasp in surprise as she kissed the base, and then he groaned as she pulled back. Then, winding her long tongue around John's cock, she adjusted the tightness of it as she deepthroated him once more. Nuki kept up a punishing pace for the next few minutes, making sure to use her Glottis for breathing. John had taken hold of her head as she continued her blowjob, and when the Flight Lieutenant noticed that he was having trouble standing, she held onto his backside with her left hand while her right gently massaged his balls.

"I don't think I can last much longer," John said, "how are you even breathing?" he asked. Nuki pulled back on his cock once more, and with a pop, his cock left her mouth. A massive glob of saliva fell out of her mouth as she looked at him.

"I have a Glottis," she replied and then tilted her head up so John could see into her mouth.

"Heh, so you are like snakes from my world," John said.

"I would say it's just convergent evolution," Nuki replied.

Without breaking eye contact and before John could reply, she deepthroated his cock once more. He grunted as she pulled back and resumed her punishing pace. A minute went by when John bent forward, held onto Nuki's head with both hands and moaned as he came. She felt his cum flood her mouth, and she gulped it down. Then, with his hold on her head loosening due to the intensity of the orgasm, the Flight Lieutenant slowly pulled her head back. Nuki felt John's cock twitch and spurt more cum into her mouth. She swallowed it eagerly and smiled. Several more globs of saliva dropped out of her mouth, their colour a pearly white due to the large quantity of cum still inside her mouth.

Nuki watched John take a few unsteady steps backwards while she changed from a kneeling position to sitting on the floor. Then, keeping him in the middle, the Flight Lieutenant spread her legs and rested her feet on the tiles behind John. Looking up at him, Nuki lent back on her hands as she moved her long tail to rest next to her left leg.

"I enjoyed that," she said while wiping away the remaining saliva and cum from her breasts.

"I did too," John replied, "although next time, I think I won't be standing," he said with a chuckle.

Nuki watched as John sat down in front of her. The water on the tiles splashed as his backside hit the floor. He scooted forward slightly as the heels of her clawed feet touched his bum. Sitting crossed-legged in front of her, the Flight Lieutenant watched John as he rested. She liked how the water flowed down his scaleless skin.

"Are you ready for some more?" Nuki asked after a few minutes while resting her hands on her thighs. John eagerly nodded, which in turn made the Flight Lieutenant laugh. "Sit on my thigh," she said while tapping her right.

John stood up, and while turning around, Nuki used her tail to trip him up, causing him to yelp. She caught him in her arms, and John ended up lying on her lap. Before he could speak, the Flight Lieutenant pushed her right nipple inside his mouth and took a firm grip on the shaft of his cock. He tried to remove it from his mouth, but Nuki tightened her grip.

"Keep sucking on it," the Flight Lieutenant ordered, "feel free to bite on it, too," she suggested with a smile. Nuki giggled as John increased the suction on her right nipple and bit it hard. "That's more like it," she said.

Letting go of his cock, Nuki licked the palm of her hand with her foot-long tongue. A thick layer of saliva was left behind, and she quickly took hold of John's cock again. The saliva acted as an efficient lubricant as she slowly moved her hand up and down. Nuki could tell it had the desired effect as John moaned into her breast. After a few minutes of slowly moving her hand up and down, the Flight Lieutenant gradually increased the speed of her hand.

"Fuck, Nuki," John cried as cum erupted out of his cock.

Nuki was glad that they were under a shower. Despite only having orgasmed several minutes before, she was surprised by how much cum John's cock had produced. She felt its warmth as it landed all over her body. Nuki smiled as the water from above mixed with the pearly white liquid. Running her claws through John's short brown hair, the Flight Lieutenant gazed into John's blue eyes.

"What?" John said after a few minutes of Nuki's gazing.

"Nothing," she replied, "I just enjoy looking at your eyes," Nuki said, then looked around the bathroom. "Were you aware that Vipers considered eyes the key to a person's soul?" the Flight Lieutenant asked when she looked down at John.

"Window," he replied.

"What?" Nuki said.

"Window to the Soul," John replied, "that's what you meant?" he inquired.

"No. Vipers say the key," the Flight Lieutenant replied. "I never thought another race would have the same saying," Nuki said while running her fingers through John's hair again.

"I never thought I'd find myself surrounded by horny space snakes," he replied, and Nuki laughed.

"That's true, now lie down on the floor," she ordered.

Nuki stood up from where she had been sitting and waited for John to move. Once he finished and looked up at her, the Flight Lieutenant stood over John and slowly lowered herself. The end of her long tail wrapped around the base of his cock and guided it towards her flush opening. Kneeling on the tiled floor, with both knees just below John's armpits, Nuki dropped.

"Fuck," John cried out.

All Nuki could manage was a loud moan. Then, she slowly started to rotate her hips while leaning forward, her large breasts resting on John's chest as the Flight Lieutenant steadied herself with her hands. Slowly, Nuki raised herself until just the tip of John's cock was inside her, and then, with a slap that echoed throughout the room, she dropped again. The Flight Lieutenant kept a punishing pace for several minutes until she noticed that John's moaning had a hint of pain and discomfort. She lowered herself slowly until he was entirely inside her once more.

"Are you okay?" Nuki asked.

"To be honest," John replied, seemingly out of breath, "I think my pelvis might break if you keep hitting it," he said, and the Flight Lieutenant laughed.

"Sorry, I think I got carried away," Nuki returned John's smile before smothering him with her breasts.

First, she laughed as he tried to bat them away, and then she gasped when John caught one of her nipples in his mouth. In retaliation, Nuki started to fuck John again. Moving up his shaft until only the head was left inside and then slamming down. However, this time the Flight Lieutenant made sure not to be so forceful when her butt hit John's groin. Nuki kept up a punishing pace for the next few minutes until she doubled over and came. The force of the orgasm surprised her, and shortly afterwards, John moaned as he came too.

"Fuck, Nuki," he cried out.

"By the Matriarch, it's so warm," she replied.

As John's orgasm filled her most private places, Nuki felt its warmth travel through her body. Still high from her first orgasm, the added pleasure of being filled to bursting pushed her over the edge. This time she leaned to her right, pulling John's cock out and rolling onto her back. Laying there on the floor, Nuki felt the pearly white mixture pour out of her.

"That was fun," John said while out of breath, "let me know when you're ready. I have a few ideas for round two," he then stood up on unsteady legs and walked over to the nearby active shower. Nuki lay there and watched.

"Wait, round two?" she said.

****

The door to the nestroom opened, and the other Viper pilots noisily entered. Annoyed by the sudden interruption to her reminiscing, Nuki hissed as she shifted her position in the nest. Thankfully, the Flight Lieutenant had already covered the whole of her nest with the large blanket, so the bright light from the corridor outside couldn't interfere with the gloominess underneath it.

After a few minutes, Nuki fell asleep, happy that she could spend some private time with John. The favours she had promised several of her fellow pilots would one day require her attention. However, for now, the Flight Lieutenant was content.