All Comments on 'A Viper's Nest - Snuki with Nuki'

by VioletOrchid85

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dkindigdkindigabout 1 year ago

Great to see this! Have been enjoying your work tremendously and hoping to see the series continue...

300WSM300WSMabout 1 year ago

Glad to see another story. Hoping all is well and you'll continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome Back! Was wondering if you were doing ok? Your story was going great then quiet.

Hope to see more and longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Happy to see another chapter!! Hope you get the time to write some more chapters for us.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85about 1 year agoAuthor

I'm doing well; thanks for the concern.

After I released Chapter 11, I decided to write the first Interlude Chapter (this one); however, getting it going was difficult; I had a bit of writer's block, and then I decided to have the rest of the year off. I started this Interlude Chapter again on New Year's Day, and the above is the result.

Interlude Chapters will be random lengths, and while my main aim is to move most of the sex into them, they will not always be sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there will be something with the captain and John

tenetiennetenetienneabout 1 year ago

Nice interlude, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletOrchid85@VioletOrchid85
I am a male author from the UK. My favourite genres are Fantasy and Science Fiction. Border Station Five is the rewrite/edit of what I have written so far of A Viper's Nest. The reading order for Border Station Five is Ch.01, Dear Diary, Ch.02. Going forward I will make su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES