A Virgin at a Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
A lonely girl, a couple and a dark cinema.
5.1k words
4.61
21.7k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally went to the cinema that night, because the few friends she had in this town were going out to dinner with their boring boyfriends, and she couldn't take another night of their company. Also her mum was having dinner or drinks or something with some work colleagues, and she didn't feel like being alone in the house on Friday night.

It had been hard moving to a new town, and leaving behind all her dear friends from school. She still talked to them for hours on the phone, but it wasn't the same. She could feel them drifting away, even Rhonda, her closest dearest BFF. It had been an awful couple of years with her mother and father breaking up, and selling the family house and being dragged to some new town across the country because her mum wanted some distance from her dad.

She still couldn't understand what had gone wrong. Neither of them had had an affair or anything, at least not that they'd told her. But their arguments had gotten worse and worse, and more and more petty, until they couldn't live together any more. But it had ended up with her having to follow her mum who had landed her 'dream job' in this strange town, where Sally still hadn't made any close friends after two years. She hadn't settled and had dropped out of high school to get a job in a real estate office. It was ok, she guessed. Nice enough, but not really what she'd hoped for.

So now she was 18, and really at a loose end. If she had found a boyfriend in this new town, it would have been better. But Sally had never been too good at getting boyfriends. She was shy and was a bit embarrassed by her body. Her breasts were not huge, but big enough to attract the stares of boys, and even men. She felt that they got in the way of getting to know boys properly. Other girls did not seem to have the same problem. She didn't know why she was so self-conscious. She wasn't really overweight either. She was pretty normal, but she would rather have been tall and skinny. Those girls had their pick of the guys.

Maybe she could go back to her home town and get a job there, but her dad had moved away too, so she would have to rent with some friends. She was discussing it with Rhonda, but hadn't figured anything out yet.

So here she was, at some vampire flick, hoping to see a bit of romance in the darkness. The cinema was full of noisy high school kids in big groups. Though she usually liked to sit in the middle of the cinema, she made her way up to the back row to avoid the noisy groups. But the back row was full of young couples with their arms around each other, some of whom were already smooching before the lights went down. So she sat in the side section at the back where there were just three seats. It was much quieter here, and no one was sitting next to her, so she could relax and enjoy the film.

The lights went down and she watched the ads and the coming attractions, but just as the film was starting a young couple came up the aisle and, finding the rest of the back row full, they squeezed past her into the corner seats. From the way they kept touching each other, she didn't think they were here to watch much of the film. The girl, who was medium height and skinny with shoulder length curly blonde hair, went first and sat in the corner. The guy who was fairly tall and thin followed and sat next to Sally. They both checked her out as they squeezed past, perhaps hoping she would move. She didn't intend to and was annoyed that she had lost her solitude, and that moreover the guy had sat next to her, rather than the girl. It felt a little intimidating somehow.

Sally tried to concentrate on the film, but was aware of the couple next to her giggling together. After a while the giggling stopped, and she saw out of the corner of her eye that they were now kissing. She watched as the girl's hand slid up and down the guy's thigh as they kissed. It looked nice. She would like to do that to some guy. The guy looked cute actually: handsome, but maybe a bit smug. It was hard to tell in the dark.

They kissed for ages, as Sally tried to follow the film. Fortunately it was both slow and predictable, so easy to keep up with, while sneaking glances at her neighbours. She noticed that the girl's hand was under the guy's t-shirt now. She was moving it up and down his side, feeling his skin. The thought gave Sally a tingle. She had kissed a guy in a cinema once when she was younger, but when he tried to touch her breasts, she kept giggling and eventually he gave up.

The couple were really kissing hard now. She could see the guy's arm moving, but couldn't see what he was doing in the dark. When the screen got light suddenly, she saw that the girl's skirt was pushed up her thighs and the boy's hand was between her legs, under the skirt. Sally was shocked. He was touching the girl's panties or maybe even her pussy, right here with all these people around. The screen went darker again, and she could no longer see what the couple were doing, but she could hear little murmurings, which sounded like sounds of pleasure, as the couple kept kissing and groping each other.

Was he touching her inside her knickers or outside, Sally wondered. She felt a twinge in her own pussy. Why was she feeling damp down there? She was now more interested in the couple than in the film. How nice to have a handsome boy to stroke your clitoris, and run his finger along your slit, and put his finger inside you! Sally would love such a thing to happen to her. She was feeling jealous of the pretty blonde girl.

Every now and then when the screen got lighter, Sally stole a glance at the couple, who did not seem to care that she was right next to them. The boy's hand was definitely moving under the girl's skirt, and her legs were wide apart. She was letting him do whatever he wanted. What a slut, Sally thought, while realising that she was jealous.

Darkness fell again as a young woman on the screen walked through a spooky forest. After a while, there was more light, and she noticed that the boy's hand was now under the girl's blouse. He was playing with her breasts now! How exciting this all was. Sally wondered how far the couple would go. She felt herself getting juicy in her pussy, and had to resist the urge to touch herself through her jeans in the dark. But she couldn't resist rocking back and forth a little to stimulate herself against the seat. She bit her lip with excitement.

Darkness again, and she could only hear faint movements and little sounds of pleasure from the girl. The boy must be pinching her nipples and running his hand over her smooth skin, Sally thought to herself. Why hadn't she let that boy touch her that time, instead of giggling like an idiot, she scolded herself briefly. The darkness lasted for several minutes, and Sally could not see what was happening in the pitch black right next to her. But she could hear them moving and the rustling of clothes, and something that sounded like a zipper being slowly opened. But then the music came up on screen as a pursuit took place on screen, and she could not hear anything for a while, though the boy's shoulder gently bumped into hers once or twice.

The film moved into a quieter patch for a while, and Sally could hear a persistent wet sound, like kissing or licking or sucking or something. Were they just kissing or doing something else? She peered into the darkness, unable to see what was happening only inches from her. If she moved her hand a little to her side she could touch them and find out. Her own pussy was burning with excitement at the thought of what they might be doing, so close and brazen next to her. How brave, or rude, they were!

Suddenly the screen went bright as the action switched to daytime. Sally glanced to her left and was shocked to see the top of the girl's blonde head right next to her, in the boy's lap, bobbing up and down. She was sucking his cock, right next to Sally's hip! Sally watched as the girl's head slowly rose and dipped, rose and dipped. As she rose, Sally saw the boy's cock appear below the girl's mouth. It looked very thick and hard and shiny from the girl's saliva.

Then the cinema suddenly went dark again, and Sally could no longer see. But, as she sat in the darkness, she could still hear the wet sounds of what was happening right next to her. How could they do this in a public place? Did they find it exciting, or did they have nowhere else to go? It was so shocking to Sally. She was amazed. She knew she would never be able to do anything like this herself.

Her heart was racing. She could feel herself blushing in the darkness, her face and neck felt so hot. The thought of the boy's erect cock, poking out of his jeans, standing upright, so thick, much thicker than she would have thought, made her confused, or was it excited? She had never seen a real erect penis before, and now here was one, right next to her, so close she could reach out and touch it. She could easily grasp it with her hand now, and squeeze it, to feel how it felt. It looked hard, but was it really?

She wanted to see it again. She wanted to see all of it, not just the base below the girl's head. She wanted to know how long it was. But the girl was sucking it, covering it so that all she would be able to see would be blonde hair, bobbing up and down, as the girl sucked it into her mouth. It must feel so good for the boy, she thought, having someone suck your cock. It must be like something between kissing and fucking, she thought.

She was so ignorant, she realised. Why didn't she know about these things? Why hadn't she done these things? She was 18 now. She should have at least seen an erect cock by now, if not several. She should have at least touched and sucked a few of them to see how they felt. Boys had erections all the time apparently, every time they looked at girls' bodies, or thought dirty thoughts. She'd seen boys at school trying to disguise the lumps in their trousers. But she'd dismissed all these things as boys' silliness, and got back to her friends and her books that she loved equally. Now she was nothing but an ignorant virgin, who had never touched a boy's dick, or had a boy touch her breasts or her pussy. The shame of it burned inside her.

The screen was a little lighter now, though Sally had totally lost interest in the movie for the greater attraction of what was happening right beside her. In the half-light she could see the movement of the girl's head up and down. She wished that there was more light. She watched the little signs of movement in the gloom, listening to the wet sounds and little murmurs the couple were making.

Without thinking, she reached down between her legs, and pushed her finger against the jeans where her clitoris was throbbing. The feeling wasn't much, as the jeans were thick and hard, but the pressure on her clit felt good. As she moved her legs slightly apart to touch herself properly, her leg touched the boy's leg next to her, sending a spark of excitement through her. She would normally move away from politeness, but she left it there, so that she was touching him. She could feel him rocking a little. Was he trying to push his cock further into the girl's mouth, she wondered. It was too exciting.

Then the screen got lighter again, and Sally could see the girl again clearly. Up and down she went. Sally noticed that she was actually quite high above the boy's lap. So the boy's cock must be quite long she thought. She kept catching frustrating glimpses of it, but she couldn't see enough in the shadow of the girl's head and besides the girl kept lowering her head too quickly.

She glanced up at the boy's face, to see how he looked, and she was shocked to see him looking straight at her. He smiled when she looked at him. Sally was shocked and somehow ashamed that he had caught her watching them, even though they were the ones who should be ashamed for doing such a rude thing in public. But his smile was somehow friendly and open. He was very handsome she realised. She didn't know whether to smile back, or turn away and pretend that she hadn't been watching them. The movie was noisy now, but they sat for a moment just staring at each other as Sally wondered what the right thing was to do. Should she say something clever, or funny, to show him how cool she was? She wished that she was really cool, but nothing came to mind.

Then the boy spoke first. 'Do you mind?' he asked softly. He looked so cool and self-possessed, even though he was talking to a stranger while his girlfriend sucked on his cock. How confident boys are, Sally thought.

She struggled for an answer, preferably a smart answer, but anything would do really. But she just looked at him open-mouthed like a shocked dummy. She saw his eyes flit down her body, past her breasts to where her hand was still between her legs. Sally pulled her hand away, but it was too late. He had seen her touching herself. He must think that she was getting off on the situation. She blushed even more.

Then he did something she couldn't believe. He leant over and kissed her right on the lips. She could feel his lips soft and warm against hers. She could feel his rough chin against her smooth chin. She could smell a strange boyish smell on his skin. She knew she should pull away, but something made her linger, feeling the touch of his lips against hers just a little longer. The screen had gone dark again, and she couldn't see the boy anymore. She could only feel him kissing her in the darkness. She knew she should stop. It was so wrong: kissing a stranger in a public place; kissing someone else's boyfriend; kissing a boy while his girlfriend sucked his cock; and having his lips against yours while his cock was in another girl's mouth!

She knew she should stop. But somehow, in the darkness, it felt alright. Like all the rules didn't apply. She was so excited she couldn't seem to stop herself. She felt his tongue brush against her lips, stroking them. It felt wrong, she should stop it now. But it also felt nice, so she let herself stay a moment longer. Now his tongue pushed gently between her lips. Why was she letting him do this? His tongue found hers and tickled it gently. It felt so nice. She wanted to lick his tongue back.

She gave in to the pleasure and ran her tongue over his. The sensation was magic. No wonder couples spent so long kissing. They wrapped their tongues around each other, embracing with their tongues. Her mouth was full of his tongue now, licking every corner of her. It felt wonderful. Then he withdrew his tongue a little, allowing her tongue to move towards him. He opened his mouth wider, and seemed to draw her tongue towards his lips, and into his mouth. Now she was exploring his mouth with her tongue. She extended it as far as it would go into his mouth, as he wrapped his tongue around hers.

Sally was lost in the pleasure of the kiss for minutes, with all thoughts of the wrongness of her actions pushed away in the darkness. But then she felt him pull away from her. She opened her eyes. She hadn't even realised that her eyes were closed, so lost had she been in the feelings of the kiss. She saw the boy looking at her in the half light. Then she saw the girl looking at her. The girl had stopped sucking the boy's cock, and was looking up at them both. They had been caught! The girl would obviously be angry that her boyfriend had betrayed her and kissed another girl. Sally hoped that there wouldn't be a loud scene. Her position in this town was already marginal. She didn't need a huge scandal, and a bad reputation.

Lastly, she saw the cock. It was standing up proudly if now somewhat incongruously. It was longer and thicker than Sally had expected, and it was all shining from the girl's saliva. Ordinarily she would have liked to examine it a bit longer, but the drama of the situation gripped her, and she looked back at the two inscrutable faces so close to hers.

Moments passed, and the girl kept looking at them both, her eyes going from one to another. Sally looked at the boy, to see if he looked as guilty as she felt. But he looked strangely calm, even amused, as it what was happening was normal, and acceptable. Sally felt a sense of dread inside her. The beautiful kiss now seemed like it was a million miles away.

The boy was the first to speak. He spoke to the girl, looking into her eyes. 'I think our friend wants to play with us,' he said smiling sweetly.

Sally was shocked. How could he say such a thing! Surely the girl would get angry and tell him to get fucked, or cry, or storm out of the cinema, or hit the boy, or hit Sally, or something. But she didn't. She smiled back at the boy, and inclined her face to his and kissed him long and hard on the lips.

Sally watched the couple in amazement. She obviously didn't understand anything about love and sex. How could they be so calm about what looked so much like a betrayal? She looked back at the boy's cock. It was still standing up, poking out of his jeans like a big sausage. She watched as the girl's hand moved slowly towards it and wrapped itself around the cock, even as the girl kept kissing the boy. Sally watched as the hand moved slowly up and then down the cock, and started to stroke it gently. Still the couple kept kissing.

Sally was both relieved that there hadn't been an angry scene, and somehow offended that the boy had left their beautiful kiss to carry on with his girlfriend like nothing had happened. As if the kiss had meant nothing to him at all, whereas it had been so exciting for Sally. She now felt excluded again, reduced to a mere watcher of other people's pleasure. Her heart, which had been so full moments before, now sank, as she realised that the boy didn't care about her at all. It was irrational of course, given that he was someone else's boyfriend, and Sally was just a stranger sitting next to them in a cinema, but Sally couldn't help but feel rejected. Maybe later she would be able to get it in perspective and appreciate the kiss for what it was - a pleasant experience for an inexperienced girl -- but now her heart felt somehow flattened.

For many moments, she watched as the couple kissed and the girl's hand stroked the boy's stiff cock. They looked so close, so intimate, so relaxed with each other. Sally would have loved to have a boyfriend to feel that closeness with.

Then the girl broke the kiss, and looked at Sally with an inscrutable look. The boy turned and looked at her as well. Sally reddened with all those eyes on her again.

It was the girl that spoke. 'Do you, honey? Do you want to play with us?' she murmured softly. She had pretty brown eyes that gazed warmly at Sally.

Sally was confused again. Did they want to kiss her? Were they being somehow very generous, and offering to teach her about affection? Or were they tricking her, or making fun of her, or trying to humiliate her? She couldn't tell. They were both looking at her in a nice way. They were a very attractive couple really. They looked interesting as well, as if it would be nice to chat with them about books and films and things. She thought that they looked trustworthy. She hoped that she was right.

Sally shyly smiled back at them. She wanted to continue her kiss with the boy. She looked at them both and nodded. She heard herself say 'Yes' in a tiny voice that sounded far away.

Sally turned in her seat to face them more directly. The boy leaned towards her and kissed her on the mouth again. Her heart leapt. He kissed her for a short while, and put his arm around her pulling her towards him. She felt a hand on the left side of her face. The girl had stopped stroking the boy's cock and reached over to stroke Sally's face. The boy stopped kissing her. He pulled back a little, and suddenly the girl was kissing Sally instead. Sally felt the girl's soft lips against hers; she felt the girl's soft skin, and the girl's sweet, citrusy perfume filled Sally's nose. How exotic to kiss a girl in a sexual way, Sally thought. It was so sophisticated and grownup. It was nice really, but a bit like kissing a friend, and not really like kissing a boy.

12