A Virgin at a Threesome Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept kissing the girl while the boy kissed them both on their cheeks in turn. After a while, the girl pulled back a little and looked at her in the gloom of the cinema.

'Time to try something else, honey,' she said softly. 'If you want, that is,' she added. Sally felt the girl's hand gently pushing Sally's head down towards the boy's cock. It was dark at that moment, and Sally couldn't see anything, but she suddenly felt something poke her in the cheek, She moved her hand towards it, and found the strange cock there in the dark. She grasped it and moved it to where her mouth was. It was quite big in her hand. She ran her fingers along it and found that it was quite long as well.

She felt quite self-conscious about her lack of experience, as she positioned the tip of the cock against her lips, and then opened her mouth to take the tip inside. She was unsure, and yet excited, about sucking her first cock, here in the strange darkness of the cinema. In the background she could hear tense music from the film and occasional voices, There were hundreds of people around her, and she was about to suck a strange boy's cock.

Sally moved her head down, taking a couple of inches of cock inside her mouth. Now that she was sucking it, she realised how big it was. Her mouth felt full already and there was much more cock in her hand below. She ran her tongue around the tip of the cock in her mouth. It had a strange sexual taste that was unfamiliar to her. Perhaps it was the taste of the girl's saliva as well. She started to bob her head up and down, so that the cock slid in and out of her mouth. She could feel a hand on her back, and another in her hair, stroking her as she bobbed away. That must be the girl's hand she thought.

It felt so good to have this eager cock in her mouth, opening her mouth up as if she were a pussy. It was hot and hard and smooth. Each time she lowered her head to take more inside her mouth, she felt the boy pushing up at her, eager to go deeper. She felt the cock push in so far it started enter her throat. She pulled back at the discomfort of it, but tried again, and gradually go used to it. She wondered how long it would last, before the boy came. What would it feel like with all that semen in her mouth? How much would there be? Would it all fit or would it spill out? Should she try and swallow it, as she had heard that some girls did, or keep it in her mouth and spit it into a tissue? All these questions spun around her head, and she started to panic a little, that she worried that she would do the wrong thing and mess things up.

Then she heard the couple murmuring above her, and she felt the girl's hand gently pulling her head up away from the throbbing cock. She watched as the girl took her place, lowering her blonde head onto the erect cock, and starting a quick bobbing motion, with occasional deep pushes where her face was pressed against the boy's lap.

Sally glanced at the boy in the half-light of the cinema. She could see him with mouth open and eyes wide and wild, glancing from the girl to Sally and back to the girl. He looked as if he was going to come. Sure enough, seconds later, his eyes closed and his body tensed and shook a little. Sally realised that he was coming. He looked like Sally felt when an orgasm hit her when she played with herself; that delicious moment when all the tension and the rubbing push you past the point of no return and your body takes over, shaking and radiating out amazing feelings. Then the theatre went dark again and she couldn't see him anymore.

After some seconds, the theatre became a little lighter, and she saw the girl sit up, leaving what seemed to be a somewhat diminished prick still standing in the half-light. The girl smiled at the boy, her lips held tight together, then turned towards Sally. She leaned towards Sally for another kiss, her lips full and inviting. Sally kissed the girl on the lips, and then felt the girl's tongue parting her lips.

As Sally opened her lips, she felt her mouth filling with warm, strange tasting liquid. After a second, Sally realised that her mouth was full of the boy's semen. The girl had caught it in her mouth and had passed it to Sally! It tasted weird, thick and cloying. Should she spit it out or swallow it? She looked questioningly at the girl, amazed at what had happened. The girl broke into a wide smile at her look, then opened her mouth wide to show that it was now empty, and lastly licked her lips.

Sally took this as a sign to swallow the stuff filling her mouth. She gulped it down. It felt strange and unpleasant, but it was better when it was gone. She opened her mouth to show the girl it was gone, and the girl smiled back through the gloom, with the noise of the movie providing a backdrop to their own little drama. The girl kissed Sally lightly again, then turned to kiss the boy.

The cinema went dark again, and the couple seemed to have retreated from Sally to the comfort of their own embraces again. Sally sat through the rest of the film, somewhat stunned at what had happened. The rest of the film was mainly dark so that she could hardly see the couple, but every now and then she would catch tiny glimpses of them, still wrapped together. But she could only really see the boy's back, as he had turned towards the girl, obscuring Sally's view. During quite patches, Sally could hear kissing sounds, and tiny moans that sounded like the girl enjoying herself. At other times, she felt her seat shaking a little from whatever the couple were doing. Sally imagined that the boy was poking his fingers into the girl's pussy, and how exciting it must be to do that in the cover of the dark cinema. But then when the film became louder, Sally could hear nothing else.

Eventually the film ended, and the low lights came on. Some people started to leave while others sat to watch the credits roll. Sally turned shyly in the light to glance sideways at the couple next to her. They were both sitting normally, as if they'd been watching the film the whole time. As she turned, their eyes turned towards her, and they smiled, knowingly, at her. She reddened at their shared secret experience, and grinned back at them for a moment before turning away, embarrassed at the intimacy of her experience with these strangers.

Sally grabbed her shoulder bag, and stood up to leave. She was unsure about whether she should say goodbye to the couple or not. A cool person would have smiled and looked them in the eyes and muttered a witty goodbye. But Sally knew now that she was not that cool, and rather than say something stupid, she did not turn and made her way down the aisle and out of the cinema. She still couldn't believe what had happened. It was so amazing and perplexing. She was sure that she'd be thinking about it for days to work out what it had meant.

She was waiting at the bus stop nearby, still lost in thought, when she heard someone speak to her. It was the boy. He was very tall, now that he was standing up. The girl was standing behind him. He handed her a piece of paper.

'You were so sweet tonight,' he said. 'Look, this is my phone number, if you want to meet us for coffee, or a meal or something. You look interesting, and it'd be good to chat.'

Sally was stunned.

'Thanks,' she mumbled, and watched as the couple gave her a brief wave and a smile before they walked away.

When they were gone, Sally looked at the note. There was a number there, and two names, Matt & Ash.

12