All Comments on 'A Virgin Farmgirl Takes to Breeding'

by Maisy_P

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This man needs to be destroyed

All sympathy was gone by the second page.

The three elements needed are Maude, the doctor and her friend from HS.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
jackass

thats right jack u are a fucking idiot to treat her that way go fuc k yourself jack hope ur dick falls off, i know is just a story but he was an ass to treat her that way is not christian at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Childish

Was this written by a virgin it seems really amaturish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not incest ...and really bad

Timeline is messed up...start she just finished sophomore year....wife dies at end of junior year....then you have them being depressed for years and she graduated..she only had a year left....she gets a scholarship to college yet doesn't know she is pregnant....he wants her to go to college until he fucks her.....then she becomes an idiot and he a controlling prick.....sorry traditional farm rolls have women helping with chores outside too....not incest..no relation...he didn't raise her....sex was not believable...especially the anal.....obviously never had anal.....first babies do not come that fast and home birth would have a midwife...he seems to also force feed her..just sickening and no explanation for the turn around...this is not a Dom Sub..this is a plain abusive relationship....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What the fuck, man. You had a good thing going there, then it went right off the deep end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I cried

I wanted to bw horny, but it was just a sad tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Rape,abuse and slavery all in the name of religion. Sounds about right. Was not incest though. I would not continue and seek mental help

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just no

I just couldn't get behind this one sorry. Well written but I hated the jack guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dark but well written

First of all, this isn't remotely incestuous. Jack didn't raise Mary - at best she was his ward. This story should be moved to NonConsent/Reluctance.

I didn't find this story erotic. I found it disturbing and terrifying because this situation happens in real life all the time. I will give you this - outside of the wonky timeline this story was very well-written. It's darkly adult and barring the domestic abuse it met several of my kinks.

Research D/s (dom/sub) culture before attempting to incorporate it into another story. Either don't mention ages or let the timeline breathe. I think you have the potential to type out a winner.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 5 years ago
Nope!!!

For starters, this was NOT incest. I agree with the comment that it needs to be in the NC/R category. It started out great. Then the train wreck happened and I had all I could do to finish it. I only did because I wanted to see how it ended. I was hoping Jack would go back to the loving man he was when they first realized they loved each other. You can bet your butt I WON'T read any more of it. I only gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

yeah...this one took me from a 10 to a 2 on the horniness scale. jack sounded too much like my abusive ex smdh

Sparks722Sparks722over 5 years ago
Yikes

First off, I'll agree with all the previous comments about this being miscategorized. I'll also +1 all the previous comments about the pacing feeling rushed, the characters forced, and the premise more than a little disturbing, even for the Reluctance/ Nonconsent category.

You say that you write based on your own experiences. This saddens me, and I really, truly hope you've been able to get help to escape the situation you describe, and to begin healing from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I LOVED this story. Well written, nicely paced, and I loved the way that things unravelled for poor Mary. Stories where a teen daughter is all "no Daddy this is so wrong - oooh never mind, fuck me forever" are a dime a dozen, and people who want to fap to that will find no end of joy on Literotica. This story was different, equal parts hot and creepy and sad, and I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Derailed fast

This started out fine and then what happened?? Jack turned into a completely different person just like that? Disturbing story, and not in a hot way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yee(and I cannot stress this enough) yee

I have to hand it the author, I thought this was going to be another generic Literotica, but it went beyond that. This hits the head on all 8 signs of domestic abuse, and just like D.V., everyone in her life looked the other way. This may be someone's cup of tea, but not mine and is actually quite disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't bother past the beginning of page 2

This started ok, then quickly erupted into an abusive and demeaning tale of a way too old for this girl jerk turning her into a breeding cow. It was impulsive and uncontrolled. Had no true flow or cadence. If your goal was to broadcast a toxic relationship and voyeuristic abuse, congrats.. you did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What.. happened?

Not incest. Strange gray area of incest but away from that, what happened? This was rape. This was forcing her to eat. NC/R has something to pull off the deep end. This story started sweet and then went off the deep end to a dark sexist reality. Being turned on by sexist roles is way different then demeaning someone down to a breeding tool 24/7. Could use.. alot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick, sick, sick

This started nicely and turned into, evil, domestic violence. Sicj!dL

Maisy_PMaisy_Pover 4 years agoAuthor
My First Story

Thanks to all for adding your feedback on my first story. I am not sure how to reclassify the story under "Nonconsent/Reluctance," but that is where it truly belongs as - so many of you kindly point out - it is not truly an Incest story. Like many, I am fascinated by the Daddy Dom persona, and extreme power differentials in relationships. These can be truly destructive to experience in real life, but in fantasy, extreme shaming and loss of control can be exciting, stimulating experiences (just like a roller coaster or horror movie). Look forward to future feedback. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprised

Surprised my mean ass hasn't got her in the barn to be a breader and milker after the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

I’m fascinated with the idea of breeding and impregnating, as well as power dynamics. I’ve revisited this story over and over, i would love to read more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

It started nice but you ruined it with the patriarchal, predatory, domestic violence and rape nonsense. It quickly stopped being erotic. This isn't the 19th century wild west.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love love loooove a good breeding story

nessiemonessiemoabout 4 years ago
Jesus

I hope she kills him.

Hate it, not my cup of tea at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
They love each other

Why all the mean comments? It is just a story, and a very erotic one, I might add. I like breeding (impregnation) stories and talk about hard dripping cocks and nuts filled with sperm and pussies in heat. A pussy in heat is in need of a hard cock and neither care who owns them. Once his hard cock shot her full of seed, nature takes her course. Thanks, Maisy_P

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It started off alright but then it became so :/

I don't know how to feel about this

sissy11sissy11over 3 years ago

I was frantically looking for this story online and finally found it again! Love it so much. great piece :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seriously!!!! Again

I would love it if she just kill him or leave him. That shit is pure torture to even read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This whole story took a left

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Deeply, deeply disturbing... Like something out of a horror story. I know it's just a story, and it's not real, but my heart breaks for that poor girl. Not remotely enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazingly written and I would love it's continuation

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

it started out a little confusing and hopeful a love would develop instead a sad lonely controlling man who is not a Dom but instead a Domineering nasty man whose anger further humiliated his naive wife into a submission that was Not healthy nor one a true Dom would want as he never guided or nurtured her to growth instead impeded and confused her debasing her and making the story disturbing and sad. I kept hoping somehow Jack would see the error of his ways as he was getting what he wanted instead he made it worse. I'm not interested in a second part as this is more of a tragedy and a waste as even the character Maude realized how it was terrible and held little hope for either as now the child will enter into a loveless home with an unhappy mother and a disturbing and controlling Father as he will have no real guide and mentor but will grow up with a sad and twisted view of what love, marriage and family are about and also won't know what a true Master /Slave relationship is as i would feel worthless as a Jack as I could Never debased and belittle a submissive abusing her gift like this. Did the author intend to make such a horrible outcome or does he Not understand what Real Dominance and the joys of having a true submissive as he completely ruined this relationship and is missing out on so much as he could have had it instead, he was literally worse than a white trash hillbilly as that would be a step up from this character. Did the author intend for us to hate this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this starter off all right but then derailed into something HORRIBLE. all i felt reading this was how many real life women are in situations like this.

i hope there’s a Part 2 where Jack dies (MURDERED hopefully) and someone saves this poor woman. i know it’s fiction but jesus christ. Should’ve uploaded this story under No Consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only way to really save this story would be if Mary was to wake up and Realize that it had all been a horrible self-loathing dream and after wake ran out of the house straight to college to get the fuck away from there and her perverted stepfather..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A BASTARD THIS JACK HAS BECOME!! HE SHOULD DROP DEAD!! NO ONE TO SAVE HER!! HER AUNTY IS ANOTHER OLD BITCH!!

SHE REALLY FUCKED UP HER LIFE BY NOT GOING TO COLLEGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JACK WAS A PIECE OF SHIT....

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 2 years ago

This story was really hot until Jack did a 180 and became super abusive. Halfway through I was praying that he'd drop dead and Mary would find a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i feel conflicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated this story. The adopted father was a bastard who should have died!! You are promoting rape and sexual assault

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This cannot be written by a female. This absolutely stinks of the patriarchy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Stinks of the patriarchy." When a woketard complains about porn... go eat some tofu burgers and STFU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This started out fine, but totally went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story needs a lot of work, needs to be in the non-consensual category and jumps around with the timeline.

You’ve clearly never bothered researching birth deliveries because births can take a long time, ESPECIALLY the first birth.

It was so poorly written and there was no reason why he changed so suddenly, it was tacky.

What a waste of life this story was, it could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started off great. Got soft halfway through and couldn't recover. Unfortunate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous