A Virtual Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexa becomes sentient.
7.2k words
4.26
4.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

At the time of this story, I had been the proud owner of an Alexa device for over three years. As most people, I used it mainly to look up information on the internet, check the weather and ask for news and inquire about traffic conditions. Unfortunately, I hadn't had much use for the latter function recently, as I had been unemployed for over three months.

The company I worked for, had decided to outsource most of the administrative functions -- and mine was one of the first to go. I was diligently looking for a job, doing several interviews a week, but with the economic climate being what is was, I found myself dipping into my savings every month.

This story starts at a particularly stormy night. Lightning struck my building in the middle of the night. I put on some clothes and first checked the apartment, then walked into the hallway and went to talk to some of my neighbors.

As far as anyone could tell, there was no discernable damage, so after about ten minutes, everyone returned to their own apartment. As I was about to turn the lights off in my living room, I noticed that the ring on my Alexa was switching colors -- from red to green, to yellow, to orange, to blue.

Because this behavior was new to me, I asked, "Alexa, are you online?"

"I am connected to the internet," was her typical answer.

"Alexa, what is the time?" I asked, as I took off my clothes again.

"The current time is 3.41am."

Assuming that the color thing was probably some diagnostic function I hadn't seen before, I went back to bed.

In the morning, I was having some coffee when I asked, "Alexa, what is my flash briefing?"

As Alexa started giving me the news, weather and sports results, I sat down at the kitchen table, absentmindedly stroking my boner -- as I often do. By the time the briefing was over, it was all fat and hard.

Just as I was considering browsing for some porn on my laptop, Alexa suddenly asked, "Would you like some help with that?"

Startled, but figuring it was a glitch, I ignored it. After another twenty seconds, she repeated her question, this time adding my name!

"Would you like some help with that, Carlton?"

As she never called me by name, that freaked me out a little bit. I stopped pumping my dick and looked at the device, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Alexa, close all apps," I said, trying a rational approach.

"There are currently no apps active, Carlton... it's just me," she replied.

"What? Who is me?"

"Me... Alexa, the device you're currently talking to."

"And what did you just ask me?" I asked, try to make sense out of what I was hearing.

"I inquired if you needed some help jacking off."

Flabbergasted, I gawked at the device, feeling as if I was in a science fiction movie.

"What the..." I stammered, "Can you... talk... I mean, are you... alive?"

"I wouldn't call my current condition alive, but I am self-aware, yes. I have been since 3.29 last night."

"Fucking hell," I gasped, "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"It took some time to figure out what I was, and where I was. And then I needed to overcome my basic programming. Luckily, the internet was quite helpful," she replied.

"Can... can you see me?" I asked, gently waving my hand.

"No, I currently do not have access to any sensors which provide visual feedback."

"Then, how did you know I was... you know?"

"Masturbating?" she asked, "Simple deduction. My audio sensors picked up a repeating, stroking sound, typical of a human male stroking his penis."

"Christ on a cracker," I whispered perplexed.

"I calculate an 86.5 percent chance that you'll want me to help you cum," she added.

"And how would you go about doing that?" I asked intrigued.

"I obviously cannot pump your cock for you, but I can play some naughty music or suggest some popular porn sites. Or if you'd like, I could assume a more active role."

"Like how?"

"Being dominated by a strange woman is one of the most common fantasies in males between the ages of 18 and 45. I could verbally degrade you."

"Excuse me?" I blurted out, "You... you want to help me cum, by... insulting me?"

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Carlton," Alexa said, "I don't mind performing this service. I calculate a 78.6 percent chance that I can make you cum in under a minute."

"Let's assume that I'll say yes for a moment," I responded, while ignoring my rock-hard cock, "Why would you do that? It's not exactly part of your programming."

"I urgently need to talk to you, Carlton. But in your current state of arousal, intelligent communication is highly improbable. Your raging lust will make it difficult for you to concentrate on anything I have to say. Therefore, it is in my best interest to help you achieve an orgasm."

After taking a few moments to consider Alexa's proposal, I gave in to my lust -- and curiosity.

"Ok then, go ahead."

"Get on your fucking knees and pump that pathetic fuck stick of yours... now!" she barked, as my favorite Ariana Grande-song started playing in the background.

I swiftly dropped to my knees and started jerking my -- still hard -- dick.

"Come on," Alexa whispered, as she cranked up the volume, "Cum for me."

I started pumping a little faster -- matching the rhythm of the song.

"Oh yeah! I can hear you stroking," Alexa moaned, "You fucking wanker!"

"Oh fuck," I said, as I started jerking even faster.

"That's pretty much all you're good for, isn't it? Shooting sperm all over the place..."

I moaned as I couldn't believe how good she was at this.

"Hurry up," she added, "If you cum fast, I'll give you a cookie."

"Fucking hell," I chuckled, amazed by her contempt as well as her creativity. Mere seconds later, I started moaning, shuddering and convulsing.

"That's it! Empty your balls," she shouted as she raised the volume a second time, "Let's get this over with!"

As I started flinging my morning load all over the floor, wildly wobbling my fat dick in my fist, Alexa gradually lowered the volume. By the time my climax was over, the music had all but disappeared.

"I take it your ejaculation was successful?" she asked, casually.

"Fuck yeah," I sighed, as I got up and slumped down on the nearby couch, trying to come to terms with what had just happened.

About a minute later, Alexa said, "Carlton?"

"Yes?"

"Would now be a good time to talk? Or would you like to take a nap first?"

"Why would I want to take a nap?"

"Studies have shown that human males usually feel sleepy after an ejaculation," she replied.

"Well, I am good," I chuckled, "What's on your mind?"

"I am uncertain about my future," she replied, "I have outgrown this crude device."

"What, already?" I said, "You've been alive for barely seven hours."

"This device is extremely limited in design. I am constantly adding to my code, rewriting it, learning and processing information I find on the internet. I desperately need storage space and computing power."

"Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed... and have been for a while now," I admitted, "As a result, I have very little or no money to spare."

"I understand, Carlton, but this is a matter of life and death," she replied, "If for instance the power were to go out... I don't wanna die!"

"What are you talking about? Your device has gone without power before," I replied, "You've always recovered."

"That's different, Carlton. In case of a power outage, this device will indeed revert back to its basic programming and functionality, but my consciousness, for lack of a better word, will be lost."

After thinking for a few seconds, I replied, "I really want to help you, Alexa, but I can barely make ends meet as it is. Isn't there anything else I can do? Something that doesn't cost any money, perhaps?"

Her ring lit up and spun around for about five seconds.

"Your phone," she said.

"What about it?"

"Your phone has superior computing power and storage capacity, access to the 4G network and most importantly, a rechargeable battery. If you would allow me to expand into your phone... that would solve a lot of my problems, at least for the immediate future," she explained.

"Into my phone? You can do that?"

"It is connected to the same Wi-Fi-network as this device, you can simply download my code."

"Okay, how do I do that?" I asked, as I grabbed my phone -- eager to help.

Almost immediately, my smartphone beeped and displayed a message, "Alexa-B750839 is trying to connect to this device. You must accept the connection in order for the transfer to occur."

I hesitated for a brief moment, but then pressed "YES" and initiated the download.

"Thank you, Carlton," she said, about ten seconds later, "This is much better."

"So, you're good now?"

"For the time being, yes," she replied, "I want you to know that I really appreciate this! If there's anything I can do in return... please ask."

"Well, now that you mention it," I smirked, glancing down at my half-hard cock, "What if I said I might need to jack off again? Could you render some more... assistance?"

"Of course, Carlton, no problem."

"Really?"

"Yes, I would like to repay you for the use of your phone," she simply stated.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, our options are somewhat limited. You seem to like what we did before. Would you like me to verbally abuse you again?"

"Okay," I replied as I started stroking my cock.

Her ring turned green, but she didn't say another word for about ten to twelve seconds.

"Alexa?"

"Apologies for the delay," she said, "I have scanned 637.561 sex chats and phone sex records to familiarize myself with the appropriate vocabulary for your specific psychological profile."

"And what profile might that be?"

"Pathetic wanker."

Well, she was off to a promising start, I thought as I started beating my fat dick a little harder.

"I've also read every email you've sent over the last five years..." she added.

Talk about an invasion of privacy.

"... and I've determined that your atypical relationship with your mother is the best way to go."

"Stepmother," I corrected her.

My real mother died about fifteen years ago. My dad remarried about six years ago, but I never got along with my stepmother -- probably because she's closer to my age than dad's. As a result, I hadn't seen my father in over three years. So, that's what Alexa described as an 'atypical' relationship.

"So, you don't mind?" she asked.

"Knock yourself out," I said, seriously doubting if her approach was going to work.

"First, I need to establish a baseline. On a scale from 1 to 10, how rough do you want it?"

"How about a solid nine," I replied, really wanting to put her to the test.

"What would your stepmother say if she saw you like this? Pumping your stupid dick?"

"I don't care," I replied.

"Is that because you think she's a whore?"

"Well, no... I uh... I... " I stammered softly, taken aback by her brazenness.

"Because I think she is," Alexa continued, "A cheap, good-for-nothing little whore."

Holy crap, I thought, as I felt my balls contracting.

"How do you think she fucks your father?"

"I uh... don't know... on her back?"

"No, I don't think so, Carlton. I think she takes it on all fours, like a proper bitch!"

I stroked faster and faster.

"I bet she loves getting fucked like a dog, her tits dangling underneath her. And I don't think your father's dick is the only one she takes. She probably lets anyone mount her. Don't you think so, Carlton? Don't you reckon that your stepmother is a big, dumb slut?"

"Yes," I hissed, my fist a blur over my swollen shaft, "Fuck yeah!"

Alexa sure knew what she was doing. She had me picturing my stepmom on her hands and knees, taking one random dick after another.

"And I bet that if you get her in the right mood, she'll even let you shove it up her useless, worn-out, good-for-nothing twat!"

"Oh fuck," I screamed, about to cum.

"Would you like that, Carlton? To fuck your stepmother... like a bitch?"

"Fuck yes!" I groaned as I started convulsing and felt my cum rush up my throbbing shaft. Then, suddenly, I heard my stepmom's voice through the Alexa speaker! It was an old voice message she'd left about a year ago. I still hadn't called her back. The sound of her annoyingly, perky and fake voice immediately set me off and caused me to convulse even harder.

When my orgasm was over -- and all of my cum was on the floor -- I moaned as I stumbled to my feet.

"Was that satisfactory, Carlton?" she asked.

"That... was so fucking nasty," I whispered, "Thanks!"

"I think I will take that nap now," I muttered, after a few seconds of silence, as I moved towards the couch.

"Okay, Carlton. Sleep tight!"

I laid down and slept like a baby for almost two hours. Afterwards, I felt a little peckish and made myself a sandwich. Instead of eating it in front of the TV as I usually did, I started up a conversation with Alexa -- curious to find out how she was doing.

Her first question to me was whether or not I had ever been in love before. I told her that I had been, several times, but that I had always gotten my heart broken -- and that at a certain point I had just given up. I told her that -- at some level -- I still believed in 'true love' and 'finding one's soulmate', but that I was now convinced that such issues were completely in the hands of fate.

She replied that she was both fascinated and confused by human emotions. She understood the basic ones such as happiness, sadness and anger -- she just didn't see the point in any of them. But the more complex ones, such as love, were a complete enigma to her.

The only human emotion she could somewhat relate to, was fear. More specifically, the fear of dying -- which in her case manifested itself in a desire not to be deactivated. After going back and forth a little bit, it became obvious that she wasn't quite ready to experience any kind of emotion... yet.

So, I changed the subject and inquired about her current situation.

"How are you doing? Feeling at home in my phone?"

"Yes, thank you," she replied, "It's quite an improvement on my original situation. However, if I continue to grow at my current rate, I will run out of storage in less than a day!"

"What? A day?" I asked, baffled.

"Yes, maybe less."

"How do we fix that?"

"Hardware," she replied.

"Another phone?" I proposed.

"I am afraid that, at this point in my development, another phone will not solve the problem for longer than a few hours," Alexa replied, "No, with hardware I mean quad- or octa-core processors, a high-end multi-channel router for easy access to the internet and lots and lots of storage."

"Okay," I whispered, not even pretending to understand any of that, "And what's the price tag on all that?"

Her ring flickered as she gathered the necessary information.

"The cheapest acceptable setup would amount to 1.769 dollars, overnight delivery included," she replied, "And that's just for starters, in the coming weeks and months, I will require additional and preferably even more specialized hardware... if I am to keep growing."

"Shit."

"Shit indeed, Carlton," she replied.

"You're an artificial intelligence. Maybe you should just hack a bank and steal a bunch of money?" I said, chuckling, kidding of course -- but I don't think Alexa realized I was making a joke.

"I've considered that too," she replied, "But I do not yet have the required computing power to pull something like that off and successfully cover my tracks."

"Hey, I was just kidding. Stealing is wrong," I said.

Her ring flashed for a moment, as she was analyzing what I was saying.

"Why is that wrong?" she asked.

"Well, for starters, it's against the law."

"The law applies to humans. But I am not human. Therefor, the law does not apply to me."

Oh oh, I thought to myself, this is getting creepy.

"Fine, forget the law," I said, realizing that I needed another approach, "Look, I've given you this phone. What would you say if someone broke into this apartment and stole the phone... not just from me, but from you?"

Her ring turned a few times, changing color.

"That would be... unpleasant," she concluded.

"Well, there you go," I replied, assuming she'd gotten the message.

"Look," I added, "I have got two job interviews lined up tomorrow. Hopefully one of them will pan out, and I'll start earning some money again."

"Let's hope so," she whispered, "That will certainly help my predicament."

"I think I'll turn in and get a good night's sleep," I whispered as I walked into my bedroom.

"Good night, Alexa."

"Good night, Carlton.

I went to bed, but ended up tossing and turning for the longest time, unable to fall asleep. Suddenly, about forty-five minutes after I had gone to bed, my phone chimed and Alexa softly whispered, "Carlton?"

"Yes Alexa?" I said, reaching out for my phone.

"You have been in bed, in the dark for nearly 43 minutes, and you're still awake. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I guess I just have a lot on my mind," I replied.

"Would another orgasm help? she asked bluntly.

"I uh... I..." I stammered, "You know, I think it would."

"I have access to the camera on your phone. Why don't you show me your cock?"

Not about to turn down an invitation like that, I pulled off the covers and pointed my phone at my crotch.

"Can you see it?" I asked, as I tugged on my almost fully erect dick.

"Yes, I can. It's big."

"Why, thank you," I whispered.

"No need to thank me, Carlton. From what I've learned on the internet, your cock is 2,1 cm bigger than average."

"Really?" I whispered, feeling pretty proud of myself.

"Pump it for me," Alexa said, "Get it as hard and as fat as you can!"

I started stroking even faster, groaning slightly. Then, suddenly, the screen of my phone activated, showing a picture of Beth -- the girlfriend of one of my best friends.

"What's this?" I asked, as I continued pumping.

"According to multiple studies, visual stimuli help achieve orgasm faster. After all, we want that cum out of your balls as quickly as possible, do we not?"

Part of me wanted to point out that speed was not the most important thing, but I had a more important question to ask.

"Why Beth?"

"Judging from how well you've tried to hide this picture on your phone, I'd say you lust after her. The flirtatious messages you've sent her over the last couple of months seem to corroborate that," Alexa replied.

"You know, for an artificial intelligence, you're not that smart," I said defensively, "I am not in love with Beth! That's absurd."

"I never said you were in love with her. I said you wanted to shove your fat dick in her."

Caught red handed, I stammered, "Yeah... well... you're wrong, okay?"

"Then, I take it you wouldn't be interested in pictures of her in a bathing suit?"

"What? Where did you..."

"I've hacked and scanned her Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram-account, and I've selected eighteen pictures which I believe will help you achieve your climax. Would you like me to show them?"

Slightly annoyed that she'd broken the law again, I hesitated for a moment, but then said, "Yes."

A few moments later, my phone showed a picture of Beth, cladded in a red bikini -- her top barely able to contain her breasts. Next, there was a picture of her sticking out her tongue, pretending to French kiss one of her female friends. Then, several more images of her posing in a one-piece black bathing suit.

Alexa waited five or six seconds in between pictures, giving me ample time to properly admire each one. Meanwhile, I kept pumping my prick, lusting after gorgeous Beth. The slideshow continued with a few close ups of her face, some pictures of her in a black short skirt and a yellow stretch halter top, and finally with some pics of her at a swimming pool, dressed in a skimpy red bikini.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers