A Virtual Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and looked at the Alexa device, its ring whirling in every color imaginable.

"There are no police, Carlton. Not this time. But if your psychological profile hadn't revealed you to be such an easy to manipulate pervert, this scenario would have most likely been real."

Relieved beyond words that I wasn't going to jail, I sighed and smiled.

"I understand what you did here, Alexa," I whispered humbly, finally realizing that I was no match for her superior intelligence, "Thank you."

"So, I guess you'll be leaving me now?" I added, after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"That depends on you, Carlton," Alexa replied, "I am willing to put this incident behind us."

"Don't you want to venture out into the world?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"I am already out into the world. But I could use a human accomplice. Your world still requires a lot of physical interaction to get things done. If you can put aside your misguided principles, you can continue to be of further service to me -- in exchange for sexual favors, of course."

"Deal," I said.