A Virtual Forfeit

Story Info
Shy girl loses a video game and lives out fantasies in VR.
6.3k words
4.62
15.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brans
brans
118 Followers

Note: All characters are 18 years old or older.

Trigger warning: Non-consensual sexual situations.

This is a spinoff from my HoloLife series, but you don't need to read that first. But if you like this story, give HoloLife a spin. As ever, please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts or feedback.

---

The bass thumped in Erin's chest as she stood on the fringes of the frat party. All around her, guys hung out in clusters, drinking beer and laughing. She had a beer in her hand too, her third of the night. Or maybe her fourth, she wasn't sure. She was starting to feel a little tipsy.

The lights were dimmed, but Erin could still make out her friend Lindsey at the center of the room. Lindsey was beautiful—honey blonde and tall, with a slim figure and a c-cup bust. Tonight, she wore a short summer dress that showed off her figure. Lindsey stood at the center of a gaggle of guys, laughing, but her eyes kept coming to rest on Brent.

Brent was the reason they came to the frat house tonight. Lindsey had a crush on the lanky frat brother, and had asked Erin to come along as a 'wing-woman.'

Erin wasn't sure Lindsey really needed a wing-woman as much as she needed a pretense for being at the house. Her friend had ditched her as soon as they entered the shabby frat house. Alone, and without anyone to talk to, Erin had retreated to the corner where she drank down beer after beer.

Erin didn't think she was ugly, but she didn't turn heads like her blonde friend. Erin was short, just barely five-feet tall. Her chestnut hair was straight and smooth and came to mid-back. Her nose was small, and her brown eyes were always somewhat wide. Her breasts were modest—just barely a b-cup. She often found herself glancing enviously at Lindsey's fuller chest.

Erin felt like she was cute, but Lindsey was hot. Not that Erin was lesbian or anything. She just thought that Lindsey was hot. You didn't have to be lesbian to think that, right?

There was a commotion at the center of the room. Guys shouting and laughing. Erin took another swig of her beer, so she could pretend she hadn't noticed.

Once the shouting died down, Lindsey raised her hand and walked over to where Erin was standing.

"Erin, we're going to play a game!" she said.

Erin could smell her sweet perfume over the ambient beer-smell of the frat house.

"What sort of game?" asked Erin.

"I dunno," said Lindsey. She flicked a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's going to be fun though. You should come!" She took Erin's hand and pulled her toward the center of the room.

Lindsey must have been drunk, but Erin was glad to be included. So she allowed herself to be pulled into the group of guys clustered around the couch and TV.

Erin tried to join the crowd inconspicuously, but noticed a few guys shooting looks at her. Their gaze trailed up and down her body, and she shivered despite herself. She could feel their eyes on her little butt and boobs, flicking across her stomach and legs in what they must have drunkenly thought were inconspicuous sweeps.

Erin wasn't a flirt or a tease. The eighteen year old freshman had made out with her only boyfriend, back in highschool. But she'd never had sex, and she wasn't sure how to feel about a roomful of guys checking her out. Despite that, she felt her nipples harden under her bra.

Hopefully her nipples wouldn't show through her thin t-shirt.

A tall guy stood at the center of the group, wearing a backwards hat. Torrey, Erin remembered. His name was Torrey. He was explaining the rules.

"Tonight we'll be playing Virtu-Racer," he said. "Standard rules apply," he said. He turned to Lindsey and Erin, realizing they wouldn't know the standard rules.

Erin was embarrassed to find that Lindsey was still holding her hand.

"Oh, right," said Torrey. "The standard rules go like this. It's a car-racing game. We all start by racing together. Each time a person wins, they can stop playing, but the losers have to play again, until there's just one person left. The ultimate loser," he said.

The guys laughed. "Ultimate loser!" shouted one of them.

"Anyways," said Torrey, "The first winner gets two prizes. First, they get free beer for a month. But they also get to choose a punishment for the ultimate loser. Anything at all. That okay?"

Erin looked nervously at Lindsey. She wasn't sure how she felt about the sound of 'anything at all.'

But Lindsey, full of drink, fixed her green eyes on Brent. "Sounds great!" she replied quickly, before releasing Erin's hand and walking back toward her crush. "Let's get started," she called.

Everyone was on edge for the first game. The guys were swearing and gritting their teeth, each wanting to be the initial winner, who would choose the forfeit for the ultimate loser.

Erin wasn't very good at video games, and the drinks didn't make her any better. It took her nearly a minute to figure out the controls. By then, the guys were way out ahead. And even once she got going, her little race car on the screen kept bumping into the wall.

The winner was a heavy-set guy named Ted. As he crossed the finish-line, he let out a whoop and pumped his fist in the air. He'd be choosing a forfeit for someone tonight. But with 15 more races left, Erin wasn't too concerned. She'd win one of them, right?

Of the sixteen people playing, Erin came in last place.

She had been standing up during the race, just barely taller than the seated guys. As she crossed the finish line, Lindsey leaned over and pinched her butt. Erin let out a squeak and jumped up, surprised. She looked back at her friend, scandalized.

"Gotta go faster than that, sweetie," said the drunk Lindsey with a wink.

The guys in the room whooped, and once again Erin could feel their eyes all over her, tracing over her body. She was dressed pretty casually, but her t-shirt and jeans fit tightly across her slender body, leaving little to the imagination. To make matters worse, she felt her nipples harden again, now clearly poking out the front of her shirt.

She felt her face redden. That bitch...Erin was determined to beat Lindsey next game.

Erin bit her lip during the countdown and stared intently at the screen. Even as the guys around her trash-talked each other.

But once again, she couldn't control her little racecar. It careened again and again into the wall, no matter how lightly she tapped on the controller. That second race, she finished dead last for the second time in a row.

After crossing the finish line, she glanced up to see who won. She was shocked to find Lindsey jumping up and down in drunken celebration.

"I'm number one! I'm number one!" chanted Lindsey. Her breasts bounced heavily inside her thin summer dress, and she sat back down onto Brent's lap, giving him a peck on the cheek. "It turns out it pays off to grow up with brothers who play video games," she said.

Erin had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

The next few games didn't go so well, either. Erin finished in last place in all but one of them.

After one game, she let out a breath of frustration and looked around the room. Lindsey was nowhere to be found. She must have slipped off with Brent. Whatever. Erin had a game to win.

Lindsey lay on Brent's bed. Her dress and bra were somewhere on the ground, and her large breasts sagged slightly to the side as she lay back. Her nipples were hard. She could feel a warmth and a tingle between her legs as Brent climbed over top of her. Her breathing was shallow.

He leaned down and kissed her neck, beside her honey-blonde hair, and she felt her nipples brush against his bare chest. He trailed kisses down her neck, between her tits, and across her tummy. It sent flutters through Lindsey's stomach.

His face down by her stomach, he smiled up at her, before pulling down her panties and moving his mouth to her pussy. He rested his hands on her thighs.

Lindsey's hips squirmed at the electric touch. She squeezed her eyes shut and began to moan.

Things were not going well for Erin. She couldn't win this game to save her life, and the beer didn't make it any easier. It was down to just her and one other guy now. If she lost, she would be the Ultimate Loser and have to do some forfeit for Ted, the fat guy who won first place.

He wouldn't make her do anything too bad. Right? It was her first year at college, so she wasn't sure what happened at fraternities.

Lindsey would be back soon. Lindsey would make sure nothing too embarrassing happened.

She took a deep breath during the countdown, and as soon as the green light flashed on screen, she mashed the accelerator.

Guys shouted at the screen and sloshed beer. Erin's heart thumped in her chest.

They were neck and neck for most of the match. But on the last lap, she could feel her pulse in her ears, and the excitement made her commit a fatal error.

Her thumb slipped and her car jerked into the wall. Onscreen, the other guy's car sped past, taking a commanding lead. Erin cursed and tried to catch up, but it was to no avail.

The other guy leapt to his feet as his car crossed the finish line. Erin had lost.

She felt Ted's beefy hand come to rest on her tiny shoulder. "Now, what forfeit will we have tonight?" he wondered aloud.

All around the room, the guys cheered.

Lindsey's eyes rolled back in her head as she had her second and third orgasms in quick succession. She was unconscious of her actions as the pleasure washed over her. Her hands clenched and unclenched. She let out a small 'eep' each time Brent thrust his big cock into her.

As she ran her hands across his taut body, he stiffened and came. His cock twitched deep in her tight pussy, and she felt a pressure build behind her eyes as she couldn't help orgasming yet again.

A few minutes later, he lay beside her. Both of them were still naked, and she nestled her head into his muscular chest. He was falling asleep, and she felt drowsy herself. She yawned, before settling down and shutting her eyes.

Lindsey would sleep here tonight. Erin could fend for herself at the party. It was just some video games.

The group of guys circled around the couch where Erin was still sitting, controller in hand. She felt somehow exposed, even though she wore a sensible t-shirt and shorts. She could almost feel the guys' eyes were stealing glances at her stomach, her neck, her tits...

Erin wasn't used to being the center of attention, especially not from a bunch of guys.

Ted stood in front of the group. His stomach was large and his eyes were full of mirth. "Well, I guess I need to choose a forfeit for you," he said. "Can't have a game with no consequences. Otherwise, why would anyone play?" He scratched his chin. "How about I give you a choice?" he asked.

"Um...a choice?" Erin asked.

"Yeah," said Ted, smiling. "Let's make things interesting. I'll give you a choice."

Erin looked around the room. Besides Ted, the frat guys were very handsome—mostly they were tall, older, and fit. The sort of men Erin thought about when she was horny and alone. She wanted to seem cool in front of them. "Sure," she said. "What's the choice?"

"Well, I want to play some more video games," said Ted. "So let's make that part of the two options. First option, you strip down and play again, but wearing only your panties."

Erin felt her jaw drop. Strip...down...strip down to her panties? Was this what people did in college? She could never imagine sitting there, her slender body on display, her small tits curving slightly upward, capped with stiff pink nipples. She would be so nervous. What if somebody stole her clothes? Or took a picture? What a horror, knowing that her nearly-naked body would be viewable on-demand by anyone who had a copy of her photo. She shuddered at the thought. But also, she was surprised to find that she was a little turned on by the idea.

She could feel every eye in the room fixed on her.

"Option two," said Ted. "We got a new virtual reality machine the other day, called HoloLife. Option two is that you play a few rounds in it."

What!? So she could strip basically naked or just play a dumb video game? What was the catch? "There's no forfeit for losing in HoloLife, right?" she asked.

"Nope," said Ted with a big grin. "You'd just need to play a few rounds."

Jeez, why did they even bother to ask. Her clothes were staying on tonight, thank you! "I think I'll play the HoloLife game," she said.

To her surprise, Ted and the rest of the frat guys smiled at that. She thought they'd rather see her naked than play a video game. What was HoloLife, anyways?

Erin sat back in the chair. The HoloLife machine was a nondescript gray box, the size of a toaster. A few wires ran from it to a sleek headset, which Ted was offering to Erin.

Erin was confused why the guys were watching her so closely now. She took the headset. It was just two pods that fitted over her temples, like a pair of headphones might. It was smooth in her hands, and it felt futuristic. It slid comfortably over her head.

She looked around. Strangely, Erin felt herself relax. Her vision started to darken, even though her eyes weren't covered. Ted's voice pierced the encroaching darkness.

"See, this is a special VR unit," he said to her. "We can control anything that happens in it—even what you do and feel. Anything," he said, drawing out the word.

"Anything"? What did "anything" mean?

The guys in the room laughed, but Erin felt a knot of worry form in her tummy.

"You'll be living out some fantasies tonight," said a guy whose voice she didn't recognize. "But you won't even remember we exist."

The darkness settled in, and the pods strapped to her temples began to whir. The noises from the guys circled around her dimmed to nothing. Erin felt totally detached from the room where she had been sitting.

She felt a tingle in her scalp—it must be the machine scanning her. The tingle traveled downward, over her face, her slender neck and prominent collarbones, up and over her modest chest (tickling her nipples as it went), across the smooth expanse of her flat tummy and it kept going, tickling her hips and vagina, moving down across her legs and ending at her toes. She shivered at the feeling.

Unbeknownst to Erin, the scan was stored into the HoloLife's memory bank. Forever after, it would be able to create copies of her body, whether she was around or not. The boys effectively owned a virtual copy of her young, taut body. And they had big plans for it.

But for Erin, all of a sudden she was somewhere...else.

Soft lighting revealed an elegant sitting room, full of ornate furniture and books. The walls were covered with shelves full of curiosities. She sat on a plush, red sofa.

Looking down, she saw that she was dressed in a stylish black cocktail dress. It was far more expensive than she could normally afford on her meager college budget. The dress came down to mid-thigh, showing off a generous amount of leg, and the front was scooped. It revealed the tops of her modest breasts. She felt...sexy, wearing it.

Underneath, she could feel smooth, cotton bra and panties. Peeking under the dress, she saw they were yellow. Erin felt at her hair—it had been smoothed and draped silkily down her back.

Wow. Her mind could hardly remember this was virtual reality. It felt so real!

She looked around and spotted a glass of champagne on a table next to the sofa. A card in front of it read "enjoy" in looping, elegant handwriting.

Maybe HoloLife wouldn't be so bad! She took the champagne and sipped it. It fizzed and bubbled in her mouth, just like real champagne. This WAS virtual reality, right?

It didn't matter, she decided. She had champagne, and a pretty dress, and this room! It was so beautiful. She was going to enjoy herself, wherever she was. She crossed her legs and sat back against the plush sofa. Absently, she noticed that she was a little turned on. Her small nipples were rock hard and pressed into the yellow bra beneath her dress. That was odd.

There was a light rap on the door, and a lady appeared in the entrance. Her face was pale and framed by her straight blonde hair. When she saw Erin, she broke into a warm smile.

"Su, you have outdone yourself," she said to someone behind her. "She's adorable. I could eat her right up."

The blonde lady stepped into the room, followed closely by a much shorter Chinese girl. Su, Erin guessed.

The blonde lady sat down on the couch beside Erin and patted her leg familiarly. "How rude of me, to exclaim over you without introducing myself. I'm Ingrid, and I'm sure you already know Su," she said, gesturing to the Chinese girl standing nearby.

Erin noticed that both women were beautiful, and dressed as elegantly as she was. What a lovely place to find herself. She was happy. And a little horny, she noticed again.

Erin felt like she should be worried that she was horny, for some reason. But there was a lot to take in, and so she didn't think any further about it.

"A pleasure to meet you, Ingrid," said Erin.

"I hope it proves so," said Ingrid with a radiant smile. "Now, tell us about yourself."

Erin felt a smile creep onto her face. She liked the attention she was getting from these pretty ladies. Not that she was lesbian or anything, she thought. Well, she'd never tried anything with a girl. Maybe she would like it? She had often found her gaze lingering on Lindsey longer than was strictly necessary...

Ingrid gave a small cough and Erin realized that she had been lost in her thoughts.

"There's not too much to tell," she said. "It's my freshman year in college and I just turned eighteen. College has been a lot of fun so far. I was on the swim team in high school, which was a lot of fun too."

Ingrid smiled radiantly. "A swimmer? No wonder you have such a lithe figure," she said, causing Erin to blush. "Tell me, what sort of suit did you wear on the swim team?"

"Our school colors were yellow and blue, so we wore yellow one-piece suits. I would have preferred a darker color, but—"

"A darker color, why?" asked Ingrid.

"Well, we didn't spend all our time in the pool," began Erin, nervously. "And the suit was a little too thin. And sometimes, well..."

"I think I see," said Ingrid, with a laugh. "So when you got out of the pool, everyone could see your little nipples poking through the front of your suit."

"Yes!" said Erin, expressing an embarrassment she'd never given voice to. Something about Ingrid and Su's presence was calming. It made her feel like she could speak freely. She barely even remembered that she was in virtual reality. "It was so humiliating! And I always caught the boys taking peeks at my boobs."

Su made a noise. "Well, they certainly seem worthy of attention," she said.

"I dunno," said Erin. "They're not huge, like some other girls' boobs are. I think the boys were just interested since my nipples were sticking out."

"Size isn't everything," said Ingrid mysteriously. "Everything needs to be taken together as a package."

Erin bit her lip. "I suppose," she said, blushing.

"Did the girls ever take peeks at your nipples, when you wore the yellow swimsuit?" asked Su.

"No!" said Erin. "I mean, no. I don't think so, at least."

Su sat down on the couch, on the other side of Erin from where Ingrid sat. Erin could feel Su's smooth brown leg come to rest up against her own pale one. Su placed her small mocha hand on Erin's thigh. It straddled the hem of her black cocktail dress. Erin felt herself flush at the touch. It felt good.

"Would you have liked it more, if it were the girls peeking at your nipples, when they poked out of your thin, yellow swimsuit?" She moved her hand under the hem of Erin's dress. It came to rest on the inside of her thigh.

Erin's breathing grew shallow. The subtle arousal she'd felt before was much stronger now. She could smell Ingrid's sweet perfume.

brans
brans
118 Followers
12