A Virtual Forfeit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." she said, "I don't think I would have minded as much," she said. Her mouth was dry.

Ingrid gave an elegant little laugh. "Su, you have picked our guest well tonight." She stood up and walked back behind the couch where Su and Erin sat. Her soft hands came to rest on Erin's pale shoulders. Ingrid leaned in from behind Erin and tucked Erin's smooth, brown hair behind her ear.

Her lips next to Erin's ear, Ingrid whispered: "We're so, very, very glad to hear that. Su and I, we have a mission in this world. We help girls understand how nice it can be, to make love with other girls. We want to make it as enjoyable for you as we can." Her breath felt like feathers tickling over Erin's ears. "So tell us, sweet Erin, what turns you on?"

Erin's arousal was becoming unbearable, between Ingrid's breath on her ears and Su's hand on her upper thigh. She leaned her head back, feeling Ingrid's silky blonde hair drape over her.

"My...my ears are really sensitive," she said.

"Mmhhmm," said Ingrid.

"And so are my nipples," finished Erin. "I cum pretty quick when I play with either of them." She couldn't believe she was saying these things out loud. She had never confessed them to another human being, even her only boyfriend. She felt a thrill. It was so naughty.

"Ears and nipples, huh?" whispered Ingrid. "Su, I think we're going to have fun today. I'm just dying to know what those nipples look like, under this dress."

Su's hand traced delicate circles on Erin's inner thigh. "Your skin is so smooth," she said. "And your brown eyes are so wide and cute."

Erin felt like something must be wrong. There must be something she was forgetting. Something about this room. Wasn't there something she was worried about? It was hard to think with Ingrid and Su's hands playing all about her body.

------

Back in the frat house, the guys whooped and cheered. Erin, Ingrid, and Su's steamy conversation was displayed on a large TV screen next to the HoloLife.

By the HoloLife machine, Erin's inert form sat limply in the chair. Her mind was in the machine now, and it controlled what she thought and felt.

"Ted, you're a genius," said one guy. "This is so fucking hot. I'm glad Ingrid and Su lost last week. They were so sexy, going down on each other in HoloLife. And then they were so embarrassed afterward, realizing what they'd done. But they had no idea we kept their bodies on file, and now we get to see them fuck this new girl, Erin. And now Erin is ours too. I think we'll get a lot of use out of her body-file. Tomorrow, next week, forever. I can think of a million uses for that hot little body. I think we've found our innocent schoolgirl toy!"

Another guy chimed in: "I'm excited to see her buck naked. She looks like a little dish, but it's hard to tell with all those clothes."

"I wanna see her cum," said Ted resolutely. "Those brown eyes opened wide, her moaning, head thrown back, skinny hips bucking uncontrollably. We can make her feel anything, so I'm gonna make her cum her brains out."

"Nipples and ears!" said the first guy. "I love that we can make her relaxed and horny. She'd never normally tell us what turns her on."

"God this is going to be so hot," said the other guy. "And that story about her nipples sticking out of the swimsuit? I wanna recreate that next. That'd be so cute and sexy."

"We can do that and more," said Ted. "Imagine. If she'd just stripped to her panties, none of this would have happened."

------

"How about we get you more comfortable," suggested Ingrid. "Stand up for us, and kick off your shoes."

Su pulled her hand from Erin's thigh, and the cute brunette almost whined. Su's delicate touch had felt so good.

Erin stood up, her chestnut hair cascading down behind her. She usually hated being the center of attention, but it felt so nice to have the two ladies dote on her. She felt like a princess. She took off her shoes.

"Su dear," said Ingrid, "could you ready the bed for us?"

"Oh yes," said Su, her eyes sparkling. She moved to the back of the room with a spring in her step. Somehow Erin hadn't noticed the elegant 4-poster bed in the back.

Ingrid walked around the couch and came up behind Erin. She put her hands on Erin's hips and leaned up against her. Erin could feel Ingrid's large breasts press into her back. Ingrid lowered her head to Erin's ear and whispered: "Let's get this dress off of you."

Her nimble fingers pulled down the zipper on Erin's black cocktail dress. Erin felt the dress start to sag in front as the back was loosened. Ingrid slowly pulled the straps off of her shoulders, and Erin felt the silky fabric slide down her torso. It bunched for a moment on her hips, but Ingrid pushed it all the way down to her ankles. The air was cool on Erin's skin.

None of this was lost on the guys in the frat house, who drank in Erin's figure thirstily as it appeared on the TV screen.

Erin was a sight, standing there without her dress. The petite girl wore a matching pair of small, light-yellow bra and panties. The underwear accentuated her delicate figure. The straps of the bra sat softly on her slim shoulders. They traced down over her prominent collarbones. The cups of the bra gave a slight lift to her modest, B-cup chest. Under her taut stomach, the panties sat lightly on her pale, heart-shaped hips. And the crotch pressed smoothly against her mound. Underneath, slender legs stretched all the way down to her small feet, nestled in the carpet.

Ingrid's hand found its way to Erin's lower back. "Let's go relax on the bed." Her light but firm touch guided Erin across the room.

The bed was richly appointed with thick, luxurious sheets. But as they approached, Erin's eyes were drawn to velvet ties attached to the bed's four-posted corners.

Ingrid's hand pressed her gently toward the bed. "Lay down for us," she said.

Erin pushed herself up onto the soft mattress and laid back, relishing the feel of the sheets against her exposed skin. Ingrid guided her arms up overhead, where she secured them using the velvet ties. Down by her feet, Su did the same with her legs.

Erin was totally immobilized, tied to the bed with the silky velvet ties. She gave a little tug, but her limbs were held fast. She let out a small mew. The restraints only served to heighten her arousal. She couldn't believe how sexy it was, being tied down by beautiful women while she just wore her underwear. She couldn't remember ever being so turned on in her life.

"That's right," cooed Ingrid from above her. "Give us control. We can make you feel so good."

Su's cute face appeared between Erin's legs, tickling them with her silky hair. The small Asian girl smiled prettily at her and gave a quick kiss on Erin's inner thigh. "You smell sweet," she said, kissing her way up Erin's leg. As she did, Erin's breathing deepened. Su rested her hands lightly on Erin's hips and kissed her way around the pale girl's yellow panties. Each soft kiss sent a shudder through Erin.

Erin felt like she was going to burst. She had masturbated before, but that was it. Nobody else had ever made her cum before. It felt so incredible, having another person focus on her pleasure. And she got a thrill that it was these beautiful girls...

Erin lay her head back and closed her eyes. She felt Ingrid's hands begin tracing over her neck and shoulders, while Su continued trail kisses over her tummy and inner thighs.

Ingrid's hand worked its way under the cup of Erin's yellow bra, tracing over Erin's soft tit. Erin moaned as the nordic blonde tweaked her pale pink nipple, which stiffened under the attention.

Erin's wide brown eyes stared sightlessly into the ceiling as the pleasure washed over her. Her nipples were so sensitive! And now these beautiful women, who had her helpless and tied to the bed, knew her secret. Erin's tiny hips began to buck involuntarily.

Su giggled and held down Erin's hips. She continued tracing kisses over Erin's legs and tummy. "I think she likes that," her voice piped from between Erin's legs. "Keep doing it."

She was trapped. Trapped by these beautiful girls—the sort of girls that Erin had always envied. And now they wanted to make her cum.

She couldn't believe the pleasure she felt. Stars appeared in her vision and all of a sudden she went over the edge. "Oh, oh oh," she repeated, senselessly. Her whole body bucked and her brown eyes rolled back. "You're going to, oh!"

"We're going to what?" asked Ingrid, still groping her small, soft tit.

"You're making me—oh!" The short, slender brunette couldn't take it anymore. She came with magnificent force. Her whole body quivered and shook under Su and Ingrid's ministrations. She felt her face flush and her back arched as she had the most mind-shattering orgasm of her young life.

------

Back in the frat house, the guys whooped and cheered as Erin came. The poor girl had no idea they were watching, or even that she was in HoloLife anymore. But the whole scene played out on the screen attached to the HoloLife.

"She really likes having her tits played with," said one guy.

"And ears! She said ears too."

"Did you see those cute hips buck up and down?"

"I can't wait to see what happens when they really get her going."

------

A few seconds later, back in the HoloLife, Erin was breathing deeply.

Ingrid was stroking her smooth hair. "You cum quick," she said. "It's so cute."

Erin blushed. These women were the first people to ever see her orgasm.

"That was a good warm up," continued Ingrid. "Let's get these clothes off of you." She began rummaging in a drawer next to the bed.

Warm up? She couldn't imagine what could possibly follow that. She shuddered a bit, her narrow shoulders shaking.

Ingrid pulled a pair of scissors from the drawer and walked around the bed, so she stood by Erin's waist. She bent down and slipped the scissors around the strap holding together the cups of Erin's bra. Erin could feel the metal against her sternum.

With a slow hiss, the scissors came together, smoothly severing the yellow cord. The bra was no longer connected in the front. Erin felt her small chest relax to a more natural position.

Ingrid reached down and pulled the cups apart, like she was opening a window.

------

Back in reality, in the frat house, dozens of guys were intently watching the television screen. On it, they saw Erin secured to the bed by velvet ties. Her slender arms and legs were pulled tight—she had no chance of escape.

Ingrid and Su were still wearing their evening gowns. Ingrid sat on the bed near Erin's head. The tiny Su was sprawled between her legs.

Ingrid pulled the cups of Erin's bra apart, revealing Erin's tits. The guys let out a roar of approval. They were a large b-cup and very perky, even as Erin lay on her back. The soft mounds were topped by pale pink nipples that stood rigidly at attention.

"Look at those tits!" shouted one guy. "I wanna suck those strawberry nips."

"She'd probably cum again if you did! Looked like they were sensitive."

"Did you see her cum? I love seeing her pretty face twist up in ecstasy like that."

Ted smiled. "We've got the whole night with her. I bet we can show her a very good time."

------

Ingrid's golden hair fell onto Erin's face while the nordic girl massaged her head. She felt the tiny Su slither up on top of her. Su trailed kisses up her tummy, her small mouth tickling the smooth flesh.

It was such a turn-on, seeing the small Asian girl between her legs. Erin felt her pussy begin to tingle again.

Ingrid reached over her and passed the scissors to Su. Su traced a few kisses up Erin's creamy thigh, before reaching the edge of Erin's yellow panties. Su brought the scissors up and slipped them around the panties, just on top of Erin's hip.

Erin closed her eyes. Snip. Snip. Snip. She felt the cold metal close around her panties a few times. Su grabbed hold of the now-ruined cloth and slid it out from underneath of her.

Erin opened her eyes and gasped as she realized she was naked. She looked down, past her small tits, and saw her hairless pussy on full display. She gave a tug on the velvet restraints tying her to the bed, but it was to no avail. Her naked body was at the mercy of these beautiful girls.

Ingrid gave a low purr when Erin's vagina came into view. "Su," she said, "I think we have her right where we want her."

Su kissed her way along Erin's inner hips and tummy. "Right...where...we...want...her," she said, between kisses.

"Su, how about you make our guest feel more at home. Let's give her a proper welcome."

Erin looked at Su, who was still lying between her legs. The Asian girl was propped up on her elbows. Erin, sneaking a peek, could see down her dress. Su wasn't wearing a bra, and her small cone-like tits were fully visible, capped with small brown nipples.

"Oops," said Su. "You can't see my boobs, can you?" She gave a chuckle and winked at Erin. "Oh," she said in mock surprise, looking down at Erin's bare vagina. "What's this?"

Su lowered her head down between Erin's legs and stuck out her tiny tongue. It gave the gentlest stroke to Erin's pussy, moving tentatively between the folds. Erin's world exploded with pleasure. She struggled vainly against the velvet ties, her head lolling back into Ingrid's lap. There was nothing she could do as Su's clever tongue lapped again and again at her vagina. Erin felt a pressure building in her tummy—she was close to cumming again.

Suddenly, something appeared in her vision. It was like a little window opening up. It showed...oh no! It showed the boys back at the frat house.

"And we're live!" said Ted, his voice piped into her consciousness somehow, through the HoloLife machine. "Say hi, boys."

Inside the little window, Erin could see the mass of frat guys cheer and whoop.

Ted smirked at her, through the little window in her vision. "Looking good in there, Erin! I bet you're wishing you didn't lose that video game, now."

Erin looked down at herself and was suddenly aware of how naked she was, spread-eagle on the bed. Her arms and legs were tied to the bedframe with velvet ties. Her pale breasts stood proudly above her, capped with pale pink nipples. And now her vagina was fully bared. The boys could see everything?! Had they seen her cum? Erin was filled with shame and...something else. Was that...?

Su's clever tongue kept lapping at her pussy, and suddenly Erin was very aware of it. She was torn between the horror of being tied up naked in VR for the whole frat house to see, and the unrelenting pleasure that Su's tongue was wreaking on her.

After just a few moments, it was clear which would win.

"Oh...oh no, please no," Erin moaned as Su licked her pussy mercilessly. Finally, she couldn't take it any more and threw her head back. Her pale face flushed. Her legs clenched and pulled vainly against the velvet ties as she was forced into a mind-shattering orgasm, this time knowing full-well that dozens of horny boys were watching.

In the little window in her vision, the frat boys whooped and slapped each other on the back. Some were pointing cameras at the screen, clearly recording her.

Erin shuddered again, having a little after-shock orgasm.

"First time lesbian encounter," said Ted. "That's a good fantasy, and boy is she hot. What else have we got for our new friend Erin, boys!? We've got all night with her."

Naked and tied up, still flushed from the orgasm she'd just had, Erin realized for the first time what she'd gotten herself into. It was going to be a long night.

12